Trump Aides: Exploring How to Continue Doing Rallies While President

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QYtdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link
archive.is/QYtdw

THE COMFINESS NEVER ENDS

bump[

At the very least, this will make it so he has to keep his promises. The people will let him know in real time if they dislike what he is doing, so this seems good. He should beef up security and wait until he is sworn in to deter crazy leftists or Never Trumpers.

This is absolutely a great idea! Trump could go around the country and oversee the projects, speak to the builders, to Americans from all around. He would hear their grievances and could address them. No (((filter))) in Washington D.C. or ivory tower mindset to get in the way.

Trump is quite something.

I wonder how he got that brilliant idea :^)

It would be amazing if he doing them. Truly connect with the people and spread the smugness.

This would be great, as long as he is safe.

Didn't Obama try to do something like this? Early in his Presidency he wanted to put himself out there as much as he campaigned but stopped because the media started whining about "Obama fatigue".

I don't remember anything like that.
I don't remember him doing much of anything during his first term.

Damn straight. Use that bully pulpit.

Fuck the media, just by pass them.
This is excellent, direct to the people.

Sounds like fun. But if he's unable to, I'll be happy if he still finds time to banter on Twitter at least. I say that because being president has a very time consuming schedule.

It begins.

Beautiful, ain't it.

Not as beautiful as those dubs

Risky. Get the rubber gloves out of you are planning this. Some MK-ultra'd/Mossad stooge is going to hide a weapon in his ass and try to kill the POTUS.

I truly hope to see our American brothers lined up so properly soon for Trump's speeches. With every rally, a bit more unity. It would be unbecoming of Trump and Kek to not have some amount of chaos involved, however.

RISE OF THE PLEBISCITE

What the hell is going on with that "Hitler policies" graph? Why is it so regular?

Is that students googling Hitler for history class every year or something?

This is smart people realizing what is coming, i hope Ivanka draws some very fashy uniforms as she promissed.

i like this idea actually … keep the high energy .. also let the Leftist know they are outnumbered

crowd feedback is good

you don't want to suffer from King in the Tower syndrome like many elites do. They lose touch. He needs to be careful though.

When I first saw his RNC rally, I thought of Hitlers rallies. He really did up the stage and lights and shit.

He needs more of that, subtle but effective.

This is how you know he ain't bullshitting with his promises. He will face us.

Trump rallies FTW

Hitler wasn't scurd

There were around 5 assassination attempts on him before he became president. I know he will be OK.

Just like how Hitler continued to hold large rallies. Only problem is that, just like the problems Adolf faced, it opens him up to more attempts on his life. His team needs to be vigilante.

Jesus Christ, lurk more you fucking faggot.

Uh

That fucking image.

(heil'd)
I'm sure there will be plenty of citizen policing and watchfulness. The regular, christian, gun owning, American people that would go already pray for him.

It's a meme, m8.

I am with Trump. I will wear his boots hits uniform I will carry his rifle and his banner.

I am his now.

I am his

That's what they search, but what do they find?

I'm not sure what this means, user., but him continuing rallies is something I was hoping for as well. Perhaps now he can ditch the teleprompter once and for all?

Will he do any rallies in California? I'd really like to go to one, but my state is full of faggots.

I'm not sure about your state, user., but I remember that he owes Chicago one, which was cancelled.

This is yet another indicator that the press is becoming obsolete. Trump would rather hold a rally and force the networks to air it instead of holding interviews and disseminating information through reporters and pundits.

Yeah, he did quite a few speeches early on. I doubt Trump will give a fuck what the media says though.

BUCKLE UP, WE'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE

fukken capped and saved for future shitposting.

That's a very good thing.
Trump will stay in touch with the people this way.

oh god this is amazing

If you listen to Hitler's early speeches, they actually DO sound a lot like Trump's, but not for the reasons the media tells you. Rather it is for the same reason a broken clock is correct twice a day.

The media will draw parallels in "hate", which are not there. But if you listen to what Hitler actually talks about, it's basically Make Germany Great Again, and outlining nationalist policies to prevent (((outside influence))) controlling German society.

Oh trust me, they notice

we american reich now

What a brave man, even with all the assassinate attempts and the obviously more to come. Trump will have to expand to SS larger than Hitler's to pay visits to all the dumbfucks that are saying they'll kill him.

wait.

that's a spot against trump?

it would not surprise me if many voted for trump after seeing that.

TACTICAL 4TH REICH INCOMING!!!

I don't think these fatigue Trump at all. He's got a tonne of energy for a 70 year old and still only gets a few hours sleep each night.
If anything, rallies seem to feed his energy.

Just so long as he stays safe. Get on the horn with Japan and see if we can get him a mech or something.

i thought it was just a high effort Holla Forums meme until the end.

That's my primary concern as well. I don't want a hair on his beautiful head harmed. Although considering that the cucks are generally untrained nogunz, security HOPEFULLY wouldn't be too big of an issue. But yeah, the Emperor needs to remain safe.

God I love that ad. I watch it every time I see it.

The Kuratas look fucking cool, I cant wait until the Megabot vs Kurata fight happens.

Literally Hitler.

You misunderstand. The media was saying that king nigger was in the public light, giving speeches, and making appearances too much.

I kinda hope he stays on the down low until we can crush these rebels and their riots.

it was supposed to happen during the summer but it didn't. I don't think it will

I love this ad, I could watch it all day.
WE WILL WIN
WE WILL WIN
WE WILL WIN

If Trump keeps his promise regarding American infrastructure being second to none then I can easily imagine him flying to every new bridge, airport, highway, school and monument.