I may have found a way to give my windows 98 system 4tb of storage

I may have found a way to give my windows 98 system 4tb of storage.

What 80s & 90s content should I fill it up with?

Other urls found in this thread:

addonics.com/products/adebide2sa.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every episode of Friends seven times.

anime (logh etc), games, synthwave, progrock, cp

fill it with semen you gaylord

just gut the box and put a nuc inside it with ubuntu you cia nigger

Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark

First take the case off and put it in some peroxide and let it sit in the sun. The faded yellow color is shitty.

But that's what makes 90s shit so timeless.
My SNES is the color of piss.

Myspleen torrents.

This. It gives a "warm" feeling that pleases me

I put linux mint on my movie machine.

am i pleb?

CP, the cops will never find it :^)

How?

addonics.com/products/adebide2sa.php

one of these and installing ext3 on windows 98.

ftfy

this shit always gives me a giggle thanks mate.

It's shit like this why I chronically despise Holla Forums-tards that think they're being "cool" and/or "hip" by turning Lunchboxes into literal lunchboxes or gutting perfectly functional original GBs to shove a Pi in there instead of 3D printing new cases. Let this be a lesson, a necessary sacrifice if you will to all fake CultieMarxie "gamer geeks" out there.

how does storage space depend on your operating system?

May I ask which shithole of an imageboard you've crawled from?

where do you think you are son?

Oh man, what a meme!

Fill it up with cum.

BR or PT?

The designated shitposting board. Why do you ask, pal?

Because I knew your mother sexually, and I'm your dad now nigger.

-Mech warrior 3
-Combat Flight Sim 1 & 2
-Deus ex 1
-RTCW/Enemy territory
-Tie fighter, X-wing, and or X-wing Alliance
-Dark forces (Stawars game)

Old computer means that he has IDE disk, which didn't use to have many TB of data.

Windows 98 does not support drives over 132 GB. It's why I eventually had to switch to XP.

literally worse than windows

My first Win98 computer came with a 3.2GB drive iirc. Now I download like 20GB a day, how times changed.

Game of Thrones.

FILMS
The Thing, Conan the Barbarian, Hell Night, Blastfighter, Terminator, Fright Night, Re-Animator, Aliens, From Beyond, The Lost Boys, Near Dark, Thief, Edward Scissorhands, Total Recall , The Silence of the Lambs, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Casper, Matilda (Based on the Roald Dahl story), The Phantom (Based on the Lee Falk comic), Castle Freak, The Matrix, The Blair Witch Project, Sleepy Hollow, The Mummy

TV
Miami Vice, ’Allo ’Allo!, Keeping Up Appearances, Heartbeat (British cop drama set in the 1960s in Yorkshire), Twin Peaks – Season 1 & 2, Married With Children, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The X-Files, Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ocean Girl, The Tribe (NZ series), Wallace and Gromit, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Goosebumps