When is Mike just going to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH and kill Ryan?

When is Mike just going to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH and kill Ryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cYWOEp-3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeywxF_nUhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

fuck off with your celeb cancer

Still better than Anally Annihilated Alejandro who got triggered so hard he shut down his likes and comments. The only two videos from his last few that still have comments enabled is the one that caused the backlash and his response to it. Whichever ones he hasn't deleted yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cYWOEp-3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeywxF_nUhU

He should ask advices to Keemstar aka the radioactive cockroach.

He doesn't understand that Youtube is the new TV.
Ikampfy shill spotted and reported.
>>>/oven/

vs

Thumbs down are worthless on yt

Yep they said it make tge comment section too toxic.
Tgey should go back to the old system.

is hating on ryan a meme?

who?

He says he'll only leave comments on his Angry Reviews and he already said he won't make Angry Reviews on your schedule and only do them when he feels "creative". Taking back his channel as it were.

Ryan is a pretty shit gamer. Not sure how it was possible but he is worst than Mike at this point. Once he finds one flaw, it colors his own experience and he tries to brainwash Mike so he can confirm his own slanted opinion. I'll give him some credit because he does at least know technical aspects about a console but his general attitude has for the most part been unpleasant.

Remeinder: This is angry joe's girlfriend and not yours.

This is revenge against drumpfr and his racist wall.

what, you mean i can't have my very own vapid blowup $kank to spend my money and wittle away my soul. a life where a cater to 8 year olds yet i also hate myself for having to do so. a life where i'm forced to wear the same thing day in day out and perform for the amuse of others like some rl anime character.

truly life is suffering.

Her body is slightly above average but she does have a lot of cons.
Every time

The fact that angry joe flies her out from Sweden to visit his place even though they are just a "Internet" relationship.

Swedish women are all damaged goods. I bet she already had at least 5 arab cocks in her.

She dumped him ages ago.

I want to do unrighteous things to her butthole.

Get tanned, grow a beard, start wearing a turban, and shouting bullshit about Allah and The Prophet (PBUH).

She belongs in an oven. OVER THE WALL

Since when? How do you know?

She's insanely hot.