JEWS! IN THE DUNGEON!

JEWS! IN THE DUNGEON!
JEWS! IN THE DUNGEON!
What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6U2UO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christ, how did JK Rowling get away with it?

woah, i didn't remember it to be so blunt about it

The ovens became overcrowed, and so the rats broke it and scaped, running all over the dungeons, kvetching and wailing constantly.

kys, Schlomo

Right Wing Death Eater Squads!

oy vey, my sides

I'd like to troll hermione's dungeon if you know what I mean

Yer a sheenie arry

Dementors are inspired by jews

Bokhari: The Secret Rightwing Messages of Harry Potter - Breitbart: archive.is/6U2UO

JK Rowling actually wrote the Jews did 9/11 in her books.

Mudblood
What did she meme by this?

They aren't part of the Master Wizard Race.

The muggle fears the magical hitler

What would you think would happen if we meme JK Rowling into a far right hate symbol?

You laugh

come marathon

Except wizards are technologically, intellectually, and physically inferior to muggles. But they sure think they are superior.

Genetically inferior race thinking themselves to be the Chosen Race… gee, where did I heard about (((this))) before?

What did she mean by this?

DAMN HP predicted it

Srs tho - JKR, Stephenie Meyer & E. L. James… Why can't women write worth a shit nowadays?

Comfy

I'm no Shakespeare, but at the very least I can write characters that are not Mary Sues, and stories not riddled with SJW BS.

Who cares that you can fulfill some arbitary expectations when your work is neither publicly acclaimed or financially succesful?

Yawn

I do. I'd rather be a half-decent writer than a hack tbh

Keep crying your eyes out all the characters get btfo and have their moments. Nobody will ever give an ounce of a shit about anything you create.

Aw, that makes me so sad.

If you weren't such a cynical bastard you might be able to create something

Only by your own arbitary standards. You are on the level of the bum in the ditch who thinks he's the Queen of Spain and her extrasolar colonies.

Au contraire my autistic user – I feel that my cynicism has been most helpful in my writing.

I think he said trolls