Is Holla Forums the new Holla Forums?

Yes, it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope because Ikampfy and his hideous ilk won't persue us here.
I fucking hate them.
Evalion I love you forever .

Holla Forums is /islam/

Superb music taste user. Easily my favorite marching song.

Why not both?

Don't worry about those fools. The communists will do what communists do best when left unchecked, over run them. Then they'll regret it.

Ikampfy changed the rules, it is only arbitrary decisions, hasbara, lowering the intellectual level of the discourse ( no books allowed), preventing people from doing anything meaningful in real life ( organizing, letting natural leaders grow, video propaganda (see Gex with his video With open Gates was later banned)).

Fucking scoundrels must be exterminated.

I'm convinced they have the same mods.

Half of Holla Forums is composed of Holla Forums troll.

Rapefugee spotted and reported.

Hail Satan.
Mods are the same confirmed.

Holla Forums has always been Holla Forums 3.0, unlike Holla Forums which is Holla Forums 2.0

Why are we not allowed to discuss a certain person's (((daughter))) on Holla Forums?

Holla Forums confirmed for Brazil

Ikampfy and his ilk.

Implying there is no Germans in Brazil…
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians

This tbh. /tg/ is still in a constant state of denial that they're Holla Forums 1.5

He said 3.0, can't you read?

I came.

>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 3.0
>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 2.0
>>>/tg/ Holla Forums 1.5
>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 1.0
lrn 2 red fegit.

no, it's the new better/b/

imo
>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 3.0
>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 0.5
>>>Holla Forums Holla Forums 0.25

We have nothing to do with Holla Forums we are gentlemen, scholars and luminaries.

Holla Forums is covered in penises half of every week

indeed i said we are better

We're sinking. Abandon ship to here

The Mods are awake! Abandon board! Retreat back to Holla Forums!

Dunkirk thread?

Evalion's a commie now.

saged and reported
>>>Holla Forums

The Culture war is the war for the soul

- Adolf Gibbler

This any given three day period that the UIPs are from I probably have ten or fifteen different Up a. I like to switch back and forth so the Nannies can't identify me. Then I instigate infighting, encourage useless debate, distract them from important events occurring, and gradually wittle away at their patience and push for aggressive public action. I like to believe that I had no small part to play in explosive growth in radicals on Holla Forums I can't wait to see what they will do and how ruthlessly violent the reaction to suburban middle class white kids is when society finally breaks.

I don't even care about politics. I just want to see the suffer for their arrogance.