Trump is now "Honorary Russian"

The memes write themselves.

wwwDOTindependentDOTcoDOTuk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russian-cossack-vladimir-putin-us-president-elect-election-victory-a7413601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZdmxIzXjsI
you()()()()()tube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc
8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neat.

Great news. Glad to see we're already forging the Russo-American alliance. Next comes the btfo of kebab. I bet those shitskins are losing their mind in Syria.

Imo Trump should respectfully refuse the honor, whether or not it is genuine out of the kindness of their hearts, or if they're trying to bait him. It won't do him good as the "1st Honorary Russian President of the United States."

Oh boy the lugenpresse is gonna have a field day with this one

So… when are they gonna send him the Russian starter pack ( Vodka , Sunflower seeds , dictionary that explains every use of blyat ,tracksuit , dashcam , bandit mask )

don't forget the cheeki breeki

That would be insulting and a huge mistake. We want to fix relations with Russia, that's the entire point.

Will they be squatting?

Fuck no. He should do it to say he's promoting peace through diplomacy and smugly claim he prevented a WWIII that Hillary wanted with the Russians that would end in nuclear annihilation.

So all he needs is congressional approval.
I'm sure he already knows, but still
GET THIS TO TRUMP

What the fuck are we memeing?

/r/ing an image of our God Emperor holding a riding crop and a tear gas can while subjugating topless degenerate women.

WE HONORARY RUSSIANS NOW

is this b8?

Trump should ask Russia and notions like Hungary to join in the eradication of ISIS.

Are there any vids?

>turns to the cameras and says OP is a faggot

So russia and poland, 2 nations on the brink of war, are trying to get Trump to get to their countries first in a symbolic dick swinging match?

Who will win Holla Forums, which country will he visit first?

kebab will be removed

youtube.com/watch?v=SZdmxIzXjsI

Maybe we will get to see Tsarist Russia themed Christmas parties at the white house. The triggering will be off the charts.

Trump should do it just to piss the PR cucks off. The establishment wants a war with Russia. The establishment also needs to fuck off.

Trump needs to lay it down clear at some point: he is president, not a cuckservative.

It's glorious. They go from gobby harridans to cowering whimpering girls in seconds. My toxic masculinity approved.

The Cossacks were mostly runaway slaves with a dodgy loyalty to Russia and the Tzar.

The man you posted is a kebab and a nigger.

the man in the thumbnail*

Bolcheviks utterly BTFO. History is repaired.

This is so fucking awesome.

God Emprah and the Czar

MAGA SOON FELLOW STALKER

What?
A cossack is a freeman, not nobility.

Im not happy about the thumbnail either

Putin respects him as an Alpha male and enemy of the NWO. Good times

kek.

Anyone else find it strange that all the Jew, progressive LGBTBBQ shit uses rainbow flags? Very similar imagery to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast flags of the Tsarist Empire. The Oblast was basically a Jew reservation. They weren't allowed to leave it. I've thought of mixing a couple Jewish Oblast flags in with LGBT stuff around me for keks.

Reminds me of the letter of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan.

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

They then proceeded to raid Istambul with like 50 dudes in paddleboats. Manly as fuck. And they managed to succeed btw.

CONSTANTINOPLE WILL BE CHRISTIAN AGAIN CONFIRMED
Prophecy agrees.

why is STALKER always associated with russians? it is set in ukraine for fucks sake

gonna fap to this

Since when is ukraine not Russian?

You know who else is (((Honorary Russian)))?

Kissinger

Pic related: le happy Freemason man

they are russo-polish

GET OUT OF HERE

What are the odds we'll get some sweet russian guns for sale in the states?

Do you think that Wikileaks is a Russian operation? Does it matter?

The novel the games are based on were written by two russian sci-fi novelists. The 1979 film Stalker was directed by a russian filmmaker. I think the devs were russian-speaking ukrainians too, but not sure.

I love that the commies chose not to leave. The trolling and shilling just proves their monumental asshurt.

It's not bait.

Slowly, we need to introduced the ideologically subverted population to the fact that Russia is our only ally in the fight against the globalist banking cartel. Perhaps the UK, moving forward, as well.

This alliance, and it is an alliance, is necessary to deconstructing the new world order forces that are destroying our wealth and our sovereignty.

Russia is our true israel. Russia is our greatest ally in this fight for humanity.

Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

This

Russia-USA alliance is a reality now.

It goes to show the mildest physical correction works with libtard women. We have to re-learn this in the pozzed West.

That would be the most powerful alliance in the world in history.
Have you guys seen the #theresistance thing on twitter? LMAO. "Will you let Russia and the FBI effect our election?"

lel, USA need a thinning test to wipe the idiots out.

I have no idea
So let's keep memeing until we've made have some sort of unfixable fuck up

HOLY SHIT, COOL IT PUTIN
Give it a few months.

So they're gonna get trashed on Vodka and remove some fucking kebabs?

wew

NO user
KEBABS MUST BE OF REMOVAL NOW

epic shitposting and fucking with muslims, of course they love trump

Never forget.

the lugenpresse is gonna jump all over this

It's like she didn't even consider this was a possibility and she knew she what about to get real.

*shit was

The distrust that the populace have with lügenpresse is one of the biggest reasons why Trump won. Anyone who's not a rabid leftist that sees an article of this will see "Oh Trump is making relationships with Russia better. Nice"

I often watch this when I'm having a bad day.

Gorgeous

I still don't really understand what that means, and yet it fills me with pride.

Bullshit. They were some of the Tsarists' most fanatical supporters.

We don't need to do anything slowly. The left went from being opposed to war to cheering on World War 3 within about 12 months. We'll ram this down their throats and they'll take it.

Someone watches This is Boris.

Don't forget Adidas stripes on everything.

Still pretty mild compared to some videos of US cops cracking some skulls.

No. The Russian elite were furious at wikileaks originally for revealing their tax havens.

The girl at the end: You're not going to get away with this.
Cossack: We just did.

Sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship.

low energy m8

LEAKED PHOTO OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S FIRST STATE VISIT TO RUSSIA

Full video here.

you()()()()()tube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc

inb4 (((VICE)))

Thats the vodka

GTFO nigger

Wow how racist! I'm reporting you to the cuck hotline

Enjoy the tolerance camp

Came here to post this.
Cossacks are master-class shitposters. Couldn't be a more appropriate honor for Trump.

Where do you get ideas for these flags

They actually stole the rainbow flag from the union of natives of the americans, so yeah a bunch of hipster fags culturally appropriated an indian symbol

Fags dont give a fuck, so indians had to get a new flag

Can we invite Putin to become an honorary American?

True.

But Seriously, If America Annexed Canada and then joined forces with Russia we would basically be unstoppable, and would have a large chunk of the landmass of the entire earth.

The Jews setup Russia vs USA to balence power world wide, we really need to balance against China at this point, that is where the NWO is surrendering off to.

A Russo-American alliance, assuming we did annex Canada out of mercy, would control about a quarter of the world's landmass. It would have 497.6 million people living in it, with a combined GDP of $19.7 Trillion, which will likely be higher after a while under Trump's domestic policies. As for the military? It would have 2.2 Million active duty servicemen, with another 3.6 million in reserve. It would have 24,250 tanks, 72,300 AFV's, 7,900 Self-Propelled Guns, 5,900 Towed artillery pieces, and 5130 MLRS's. It would have an air force of about 17,000 total craft, with 3,060 fighters, 4,200 fixed wing attack aircraft, 6800 transport aircraft, 7300 helicopters, and 1440 attack helicopters. It would also have a navy of 767 vessels, with 20 aircraft carriers, 10 frigates, 81 corvettes, 77 destroyers, and 135 submarines. It would have a defense budget of $627 Billion. It would also have 13,270 nuclear weapons, about 93% of the worlds total nuclear arsenal.

When we add NATO and the influence that Russia holds as protector of Slavdom, and a Russo-American alliance could very well end up representing a large portion of the western world. It would undoubtedly be the most powerful bloc to ever exist on the planet.

You can't just add up GDPs in this scenario. It would actually be much higher, probably 23trillion, due to the streamlining of trade, shipping, and beuracracy if this alliance went through.

Was this our memeing or did the left just accidentally meme Trump into a Russian with all those "DONALD IS AN AGENT OF THE KREMLIN PUTIN IS HACKING OUR ELECTION"

They really are going to try and impeach him.

Damn son, what do you do with all that power?

Make the Middle East White Again

Why stop there? Lets make the whole Earth white and then work towards eventually colonizing the stars.

that just sounds beautiful

MAKE ANATOLIA GREEK AGAIN

Didn't bother cropping it.

No.

Dunno, just popped into my head tbh.
Not exactly the most appealing flag though, but it's alright I guess.

Yeah okay then whatever you say flaggot.

source?

I think we need to meme the resurrection of Constantinople.

WE NEED TO TAKE IT BACK

8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html

if they try to impeach him then it will ignite a civil war.

I just love where this keeps going.

Then we will drown them in blood.
It'll be fun.

*triggered*

This. Trump is Germanic.

Damn right. I've been making threads for months now, though the elections shifted momentum. Still, with Trump here, we can begin preparations for the varangian guard.