Oy Vey

Oy Vey

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/757255490866933760
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/trump-russia/493298/?utm_source=feed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's more OP

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/757255490866933760

The fact these are now coming from liberals instead of conservatives who believe in a global judeo-bolshevik conspiracy is mindblowing

He outplayed everyone again

I'd like to believe that Indeed Vladimir Putin is a master ruseman who is out-jewing everyone in a global game of geopolitical Chess.

He's trying to make a Trojan Ferrari with 100,000 horses.

We got 40 miles of bad road ahead fellas.

post yfw Putin is literally Lenin subverting capitalism from within, cutting the ball of those in power without them even noticing it

m n o g o h o d o v o c h k a

If the russians are behind it then it must be bad

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/trump-russia/493298/?utm_source=feed

THIS TRIGGERED MY PTSD!

Not to go full Holla Forums here but look up Julia Ioffe, she is a Jewess that has a hate boner for Putin and Russia. Not to mention she is associated with the Council on Foreign Relations and is trying to push idpol like feminism towards Russia.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH WITH

Learn from the best, control the rest.

Is Trump a Russian shill?

Russia is responsible for everything, don't you have the MSM where you are?

NATO outspends russia on defence by over ten to one, but Russia is the real aggressive threat in the world guys!

instant follow

I need these articles.

sloboda is a fascist from Dugin's gang

Holla Forums has won.

+15
Volodin gay.

Be that as it may it doesn't detract from the globalist neoliberal assumption that anything opposing their pet projects must actually be a brainchild of Putin

I wonder when they'll claim opposition to the TPP and is brother are actually part of a sinister Tom Clancyesque Kremlin plot to destroy America's economy

This is absolutely hilarious. Literally "da joos" for the MSM.

bump

Putin's connection to Trump is pretty clear, though.

His "connection" is basically "America should have better relations with Russia". It's globalist liberal hegemonist think-tankers with too much spare time on their hands that are spinning conspiracy theories about him being a puppet of Putin

MSM staying classy

I think I might write-in Putin.

russia will rule the world.

I wonder if the dems would actually be dumb enough to start a war with Russia. They really seem to have a war boner right now.

Isn't the media and the Dem establishment pretty much accepting Putin's own propaganda?

I mean, his entire schtick is that he's this cold, calculating Bond villain who has everything under control and is two steps ahead of everyone. This isn't the fucking case because he fucks up all the time, but it's what he wants everyone to believe.

his url on Facebook is /gramsci lol

But would they tbh?

Tbh?
They will.

We live in the new Great Depression.
All this overproduction has to go.
China has all the debt. If tomorow US cannot sustain it, China will be like "me want me mony back!". It's already going down.

THE ONLY WAY FOR CAPITALISM TO OVERCOME CRISIS IS TO DESTROY PRODUCTION! WAR!

War never changes…

Fighting proxy/influence wars instead of downright invading Russia has been the western policy against them since the end of the Napoleonic wars. It's in part what brought us increasing british colonization of India, its interference in the Middle-East, and is also obviously how the Cold War conducted.

So no, there won't be major war against Russia. There will be small, neighbouring countries getting targeted as always, and with certainly more intensity than they did under Obama.

The KGB Colonel does it again, yessh? No? Ashh, you Americans ah shilly.