Can we all agree The Lost World:Jurassic Park>Jurassic Park ?

Can we all agree The Lost World:Jurassic Park>Jurassic Park ?
After the first 30 min it becomes goat

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13579053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO!

Boring as shit film with terrible confused animal rights message. Every scene with Goldblum's nigress daughter is pure cringe.

How do you really feel though without memes? Did you even see it in theaters?

not him but I saw it twice when it came out. The little nigger was the worst part of the film but I found everything else to be acceptable. If the cast was trimmed down a bit, the daughter removed & had more of a focus on goldblum just wanting to get his bitch & himself off the island, it would be a much better movie.

Fair enough. If the film was made today Daisy Ridley would have been kickboxing the dinosaurs from the first 40 minutes onward. At least they actually set up the nigger being a gymnast. If you did have the high ground that kick would have worked, would you land it.

wew
She would be the main antagonist dinosaur who take no man.

The only non reddit ranking:

Jurassic Park >>>> JP3 > The Lost World >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jurassic World

Isn't hating on Jurassic World pretty reddit now? And worse than Lost World? Lost World is fucking aids looking back on it now. All the "heroes" are unlikeable hypocrites who get innocent people killed because "muh animal rights" and everything probably would have gone fine if they never went there. JW has it's problems but at least it doesn't have retarded morals and is actually pretty based considering it's a "current year" movie or even when compared to Lost World's bullshit.

No fuckface Jurassic World is ass

I still put TLW over JPIII but they are close

TLW is politically charged, but it's a much more competent movie than Jurassic World.

They're close, but JP3 has more tension, more violence, and bleaker atmosphere than TLW. It's not something you'd expect from a Jurassic Park movie, it's somewhat closer to Crichton's vision. I'll give the director props for trying something new and didn't fail at it.

I remember sitting at the edge of my seat both in the giant cage scene & when the boat was attacked by the spinosaurus. JP3 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be and I'd argue its better than TLW

not better than the first one, no, but still a nice sequel an unjustly bashed by redditors

kill yourself

TLW is the shit. It has the best scenes in the series between cliffhanging, dinos unleashed on the camp, rex in the camp, and my personal favorites I can never decide between mercs catching dinos and raptors in the tall grass.

It gets too much shit for the greenpeace faggotry, Grant's daughter's gymnastics, and the Godzilla reference end sequence which was completely unnecessary at best.

Kinography = TLW >/= JP1 > JP3 >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> JW (Howard is still a qt especially with the bob, I unironically enjoy the T Rex v I Rex fight and Night Chase scene, and Pratt is a fungi)

the t-rex in san diego sequence was kino

The visual spectacle is good, but most of the characters are dull, the story is pretty shit, and the action scenes have no weight to them for the most part. The wilderness, adventurous tone is done quite well though.

This.

Also can we agree that the prequels are the best Star Wars films?

why did you have to ruin this fine thread by bringing up that aberration known as reddit wars
back to r/movies you go

Now that's what I can agree with. Hayden Christensen is a faggot regardless though.

Star Wars is the most kino blockbuster franchise to ever exist. The spiritual message transcends the science fiction and fantasy genre. Reddit would say that 2001 A Space Autism is better than SW, but for me it's the otherwise.

JW is nostagia whoring at every turn possible. Its heroes are boring, its children are plot devices, its message are much more preachy and depressing than TLW, at least it didn't have any retarded morals I gave you that but Dr Malcolm still understood morals. TLW still has a much more immersive atmosphere, better looking dinosaurs and a few scenes that were actually funny.

Disagree. TLW is mostly shit, JP3 is mostly good. The stormy boat scene, the pterosaur cage, the sunset, the abandoned cloning facility, those are amazing scenes.

The first two have some sort of messages about the corporations culture and JP3 is just pure blockbuster. That's why the critics hated it.

you first.

stopped reading there, go back to your kind
>>>/reddit/

Best part of TLW is the hilarious transition from first scene to second

Also , tbh JP franchise as whole has always been the bar for dino spectacle. TLW on its own has many memorable moments, like San Diego, when the poachers are running down the dinosaurs, the RV cliffhanger, and the little chicken dinos.

They may not be objectively meritorious, but I think I enjoyed the first three movies; albeit for a variety of reasons. Token nigress aside, TLW has a real quality to it. Jurassic World is as plastic, polished and cynical as the theme park it depicts.

Also, the change in post processing methods, particularly coloration - from relatively unbiased to boosting blue - completely lost the tone (hue (brazilian laugh, that is)) of the originals. It just doesn't feel right, the CG is generally poor, and then on top of that, the pacing is robotic and the adequate casting does nothing to save it.

I really wanted to like World but I just wasn't able to, and despite being a walking advert for 90's causes, TLW has a lot more going for it.

No, but it's a good movie.

I'd rather watch this instead.

amusing yes, but this is the perfect example of tonally jarring the whole movie is

Ian wasn't even a good protag.
They made him a no-fun faggot, which makes sense after his near death experience I guess but it still sucks.
He didn't even have his cool shades, leather jacket or mullet.

Don't worry, Chef Goldblum will return with new, fresh dishes.

Can we all agree that OP is a faggot?
strawpoll.me/13579053

she literally says in the beginnning that she got scrubbed from the team

eh
Eddie ripped in half, waterfall death, deiter compy death, carter stomping death
Idk if its bleaker but the tone is good

Reddit summer

Even I like star wars and know what lucas was going for and thats retarded

it's not visually as violent, but the tone man

when cooper the hard-ass merc is shitting his pants and crying like a baby when he sees the spino

and when the raptors are torturing udesky

OP is a lying faggot, the movie never turns into a goat.

I see what you mean and I think that JP3 is underrated Ive seen it a lot and like it, people originally stated that the couple and kid were annoying but truth be told they aren't especially compared to the new Jurassic World

The Lost World was a much darker film visually than Jurassic Park, Steven was working on Schindlers List and the post production of Jurassic Park at the same time and after schindler's list he changes his filmmaking style. But I still think TLW has some of the pulp of Jurassic World its just a much darker setting.

The cinematography is nice. And figures the cinematographer is polish, they know how to do that gritty look.

some of the pulp of Jurassic Park**

The tone feels way too inappropriate to me

Like when they play that triumphant music that suggests we should be rooting for the t-rex brutally eating ludlow alive, the dude technically did nothing wrong but the movie treats him like he deserves that horrible death and nobody cares.
It's so disgusting.

Ludlow was basically what Hammond was in the book, the business man sleeze, as opposed to how Hammond was in the film where he actually believed in the Park as an idea. The music was moreso for the Baby Rex getting its first kill, he was almost deprived of a natural life.

stop this shit

He deserved.

welcome to redditpol