After Trump Win, Mexico Issues Statement on Trump Wall… Sounds Like They’re Pleading

conservativetribune.com/trump-win-panicking-mexico-wall/
archive.is/NWqcNtdzxbl

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They most likely won't pay at the beginning, but they'll pay for it and more via tariffs and taxes by spics sending their money back home.

Mexico will pay for the wall once Trump says NAFTA will fully be repealed if they don't.

I think this is what trump want the most along side the wall. Tariffs and taxing money leaving the country. I'm surprisingly ok with that. Also, if Mexico isn't will to deal with their chinese problem, Trump is the least of their problems.

Wow, that was so difficult.

Remember, the current Mexico president already agreed about the wall at the meeting with Trump which he held long before Novermber.

Magnificent.

What's Mehhico's Chinese problem?

They discussed the wall, but not payment. Trump wanted to wait until he won the election before talking about payment.

It's mindboggling that Mexicans should even be allowed to cross our border at all for any reason. It's just an invitation to stay.

I thought it was rather clear from the get go that this is how it would be paid for? Zero out the trade deficit and the wall is paid for in less than a year. Anyone who expected the president of Mexico to hand Trump a giant check is a retard.

I'm positive he knows that Mexico won't cough up the money, but he's got the upper hand here. If Mexico pays upfront, maybe he won't be so harsh with tariffs or taxes. Who knows, we'll have to wait and see what he has planned.

It's not an invitation to stay though. It's like if your neighbor walks into your house without permission, scratches his balls, farts, lays down on your couch, invites over his ugly GF and all of his brothers and sisters, and then fills up with righteous indignation when you tell him to go the fuck home because he never even asked to come over.

Right.. but the neighbor is walking into the house because the door is unlocked and there's a standing off for him to pop over any time. Mexicans shouldn't be allowed in the country – period – for any reason. Not tourism, not trade, not visiting their family members.

They have been engaged in a 40+ year campaign to invade, subvert, and murder our country in collaboration with the democratic party. That's what it is. I'm tired of seeing the kids glove approach to these people, like they are just some poor nuisance who hasn't had the leash around their necks tied tight enough.

Since the border is porous, there are now Chinese and Indians coming to Mexico on a visa, overstay and fall off the radar, and pay to have themselves smuggled across the border into the United States. It is easier than overstaying a H-2B visa, for the authorities do not know that you are illegal since there is no paperwork in the States on the subject. Also the Mexicans are hesitant to piss off China in that the Chinese "check" for precursor chemicals for Methamphetamine production. When there are problems or the Communist party believes a slight was made, they stop caring about inspections and let all the chemicals flow into Mexico unimpeded. Also more guns are smuggled from China than the United States.

>Mexico would somehow pay for it
Look Paco, your country is dependent on the US, if the US shuts down trade with you, youre fucked. There are numerous ways to get the money like remediation, that is, taxing all of the money the wetbacks are sending back home or putting a juicy tariff on all imports. The US can squeeze you like a rotten lime until you either break or give in. Your choice Mexico, you want friction or you want the lube cause it gonna hurt either way.

Jesus Christ really?
Fucking chinks and curryniggers would live in your ear.

How long before they willingly hand Trump the money for the wall?

+ tariffs and taxes on remittances we might have enough to pay for another wall or better yet payback the US tax payers for the mexican's illegal use of our programs and infrastructure.

That's not how it works, you fucking spics.

Your foreign aid is done. Your refusal to take care of your own citizens gies us more than enough justification to dramatically cut the amount of cash that we pump into your shithole of a country. And that money we're saving is what's going towards the wall. You're paying for it, you just don't know it yet. And apparently you never will.

Spics need to be annihilated

It is a hilarious mental image though.

I've said this before but as a mexican I want this to happen because the government needs to be stripped of the comfiness it has been sitting on with all the cash flow from mexicans working in the USA.
Illegal immigration is the easy way out to many problems we face here, and they have to actually start doing something about it. The average mexican doesn't understand this or they get a benefit from the current situation so they are all blindly hating on Trump for a situation the mexican government created in the first place.

Exactly. It's just more liberal and shitskin retards not understanding how the world works. Yeah, we are fully aware that the Mexican Presidente wont just cut a check for a fucking wall.
They are still under the impression this is optional. Tippety top lel. They are gonna pay in tariffs or their companies will have to declare bankruptcy, economy crashes. Hell, Trump will probably preemptively short all their stocks, THEN let it all crash then rake in the profits. Boom, wall checks. lol fucking Mexican government.

Garnishing Remittances 99%, which is something Trump can do without congress, is great on two levels especially when broadly applied.

Not only does it keep the money from leaving the country and provide a pool of funds it also forces the mexicans and streetshitters to make a choice, either go home or let their families their starve to death. It essentially removes all incentives for these people to come to America in the first place. And with that he can also gut the VISA system so they can't come back.

Soon?

Based. . . Mexican?

Mexico's problems can't be solved, because it is full of mexicans.

Trump will just take it out of the millions in foreign aid that they pay the Mexicans. Mexico's going to pay for it whether they like it or not.

Mexican living in Mexico. I care about USA more than I care about this shithole. If America fails, this country also fails by default.

Unfortunately the narcos and the rapists, be it illegals in the US or locals, make the rest of us look like uneducated pieces of shit. If only we had a Trump equivalent here, a successful business man with genuine love for the country looking forward to real change by giving a "fuck you" to the status quo. Unfortunately the mexican elite is filled with

The closest we has is Carlos Slim and he's a piece of shit who had the entire telecom infrastructure sold to by the government for dirt cheap, made a big fortune off the backs of mexican taxpayers, and uses said fortune to try and influence american politics against Trump.

We really need aomeone to make Mexico great again.

i've always wondered why the mexican govt agreed to NAFTA. anyone could have realized that giving US subsidized agribusiness the right to dump its unsold surplus into mexico, at prices so low that no local producer could possibly compete, would wipe out most mexicans' livelihoods. did they WANT the whole population to become dependent and helpless? I know that's what the Clinton/Soros side wants, but why would mexico's government accept it??

Free trade for base food always seemed a bit strange to me. I can absolutly accept that free trade of coffee, cocoa, fruits and berries etc. would work. But base foodstuffs like potatoes, wheat and corn… It just seems like a bad idea to have no self sufficiency in these things.

Am I overreacting? No one has starved yet from free trade. Mayby you just need a strategic reserve of canned/dry food?

Last night I saw a dream that I was watching the wall being built. A bit disappointing to wake up and realize its not 2017 yet.

Do it yourself.

Holla Forums needs to do a little research on this subject.
You will find there is a small coterie of surprise surprise (((families))) that control all of mexico.
Just like all the media anywhere south of the US border all they way to the southern tip of south america, USA media included as well

Tax remittances, crush cartels and take their money, etc etc. This isn't hard and Mexico isn't in a position to bargain

Yes.

You just levy a tarrif on some shit they export here like taco shells, then use those funds, TO BUILD THE BIGGEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL WALL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

Senor user, a query for you. Years ago I recall reading how the top members of your one big political party that had dominated for decades was filled with Jews. Do you know anything about that?

theguardian dot fucking leftists limey cunts com/world/2016/nov/11/mexico-vigilantes-killings-public-support

An estimated 98% of crimes in Mexico go unpunished, while the most recent survey by the state statistics service INGEI found 93% of crimes are not even reported.

lulz.

Doesn't Trump have that racist mexican businessman friend? Get him to do it.

Too bad Mexico won't play the silver card and crash the system. Pussies.

If it weren't for the heart bleeding liberal faggots who think life is inherently worth preserving because it's life, these illegals would all just be shot and killed. Just throw their bodies over the top of the wall and let there be a pile of dead illegals along the wall as a warning sign to the rest of those dirty fucking savage inbred backwater greedy lazy spics.

That would form a ramp for easier ascending.

Oh no, fellow Mexican, we don't need a Trump Equivalent, we need a Duterte equivalent.

Yes, you are - and your consent is not required.
You earn more money from your illegals and runoff, sending money earned in our country back into yours, than you do from your own nation's exports.

We'll just start confiscating wire-transfer funds sent between US and Mexico.
And cutting off your trade benefits.
Etc etc.

Point being:
Mexico needs to come to terms with the fact that they ARE going to pay for the Wall, and their consent is not in anyway required.

Make Mexico Pay For It is swindling 101. Trump holds all the cards here. Mexico will need to negotiate and Trump will pretend to "soften" from his entry position of essentially extorting Mexico for a lump sum. His "softened" position will actually screw Mexico even harder, but in a more subtle way, and will only SEEM like a better deal.

I can't wait to see these negotiations. Trump is a godlike negotiator.

You're not red-pilling anyone faggot.
Let them act like lunatics. That's good for us. Never right your enemy's mistakes.

Also,
Kill yourself!

oops, wroing thread

Did you see the Peso fucking Plunge?
Those shitskin niggers are FUCKED.

The cost isn't in pesos, you fucking spic. It's in the sheer numbers of useless mexicans flooding back into your country and cutting off income from US welfare, drug exports, and foreign aid. Keep struggling and you'll be embargoed too.