So why was Tommy Lee Jones so pretentious about Jim Carrey...

So why was Tommy Lee Jones so pretentious about Jim Carrey, when his character was just as ridiculous as anything Jim Carrey ever did?

He has a giant ego from what I've read. Think he was an asshole on No Country For Old Men too from what I remember.

I'm waiting for the next director of the Batman movies to fuck it up as bad as post Burton Batman in the 90s. I can see them turn Edward Nigma into Anthony Nominus; the notorious terrorist, white supremacist, and abuser of women Anonymous. He will rig elections from his Russian compound. Expect to see artic themed Batgear and plenty of Russian Military men being beaten half to death by the Jewish actor they hire to play Bruce Wayne. Alfred is out and the Batwoman takes over as support but ends up having superior detective skills to Batman. Thus establish she takes over a command role in the final act and makes a dramatic statement to the press about being the hero the world needs.

Now we are all setup for the Batwoman series. And since men won't give a fuck we got to get the women in the audience to drag their lay of the day to the theater. To keep the panties wet they will adapt the killing joke and cash in on that shades of grey shit. Only Babs won't get crippled she will come out stronger. Jewish Bruce, Juice, will make some comment about how he came back after Bane, and Babs will pull through after an emotional scene. Babs will save her father, fight the Joker. The joker will escape but there will be some tension in the end.

Christ my head hurts from typing all that. Like that was the most jewish thing I can think of other than making Babs a lesbian and giving her a transsexual black lover.

Jim Carrey has the type of personality, if I was trapped on a film set with the guy for 16 hours a day for weeks, I'd probably want to beat the ever living shit out of him too.

I'd think it be interesting to see Gotham movies post Season 4 if it doesn't get renewed, because it be a shame to waste all that setup and developed characters and many are well cast.

I would hate working with Jim Carrey too.

I would also hate being Tommy Lee Jones in that ridiculous, pointless role.

Name one who isn't Bullock or Catgirl.

They're reasonably good picks for TV actors anyways, and tired of seeing the same old fuckers cast in movies over and over. I fucking hate Jada Pinkett Smith with a passion and she's probably the biggest name attached to the show.

Sean Pertwee is a decent Alfred.

John Doman as Falcone.

Michael Chiklis works well for Barnes.

Chris Chalk does pretty good as Lucius Fox.

The others are hit and miss but develop their takes on the characters well enough.

Tommy Lee Jones was just pissed that he wasn't included in Under Siege 2. Hence why he played the role of Two-face the same way.

He maybe look funny on film but by interwievs I also wouldn't work with the guy.
He's an attention seeking asshole.

Steven Seagal is fucking badass. Not only is he kino, but the nips have even turned him into anikino. Steven Seagal is a real martial artist and could beat the shit out of that Russian manlet who needs to stage his jujitsu matches to make himself look pretty for his bff, humphydrumphy.

Aikido, a fearsome martial art it is.

Seagal is cool but JVCD is better

JCVD says some pretty crazy shit. Did you see that video of him drunk outside some sleazy looking motel holding a little dog and rambling? It was hilarious. But on a serious note you believe a karateka could defeat an Aikdoka? I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when JCVD uses Karate?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Karate?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Karateka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

Burton didn't fuck up Batman, you underage faggot

even back then, he recognized that Carrey was a potential murderer

I bet you're actually Steven Seagal.
He seems like the kind of guy that would post here, considering how much halfchan makes fun of him.

Learn to read. Post Burton Batman was shit.

I'm not Steven Seagal. I just respect the fuck out of some Gaijin kid who learns Karate from a sensei at his dishwashing job he got lying about his age. He moves to Japan and masters multiple martial arts before becoming Take Sensei the first gaijin to lead an Aikido dojo.

He's trained multiple champion MMA fighters, recorded albums as well as pioneering the outsider country-meets-world music-meets-Aikido genre. He is an environmentalist, animal rights activist, gun rights advocates and humanitarian. He also knows how to real politik and position himself as a champion of American democracy while appeasing the Russian manlet with flattery while working as a spokesman for a Russian firearms manufacturer.

All that is due to the effect of Aikido in his life. Looking beyond Mr. Seagal's awe inspiring profession achievements we can see the underlying philosophy behind Aikido that shaped the man we all respect.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every Maise poster as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

JCVD is a bipolar faggot. Fuck, he was a model before he came to Hollywood.

Since most of the stories are from Seagal's days in the special forces, they are always better.

JUST

Gene LeBell here. This guy once tried to chop me in the sisters. I put a head lock on em and I guess he was tired cause he went to sleep. Must have had a big dinner too because he pooped his pants.

Makes you think.

If Tommy was under the impression he was playing a reserved tragic Two-Face ala BTAS, that makes sense.

I loved you in Out for Justice.

Lol, I guess that's why they call it random.

Because like most celebrities he's a tremendous, hypocritical cunt with zero self-awareness.

Seagal is a fat fucking phony who entitled himself as a black belt, but any REAL aikido would fucking destroy him in a bout.

Van Damme is a legitimate Martial Artist, but a fucking coke-head to the core.
You faggots need to study Wing Chun. a REAL Martial Art. Not this phony Kata, stripmall wannabe bullshit.

Children, this is Sifu Wong. This man is a true living weapon, and could beat the shit out of that fat wop Seagal, and that coked up pretty boy Van Damme.

This is what a real Martial Artist looks like.

A martial art developed by a woman.
Every practitioners I knew who used it are all males.

It's the thinking man's martial art. Developed by a nun of the Shaolin, it's the only martial art created specifically for fighting people bigger, and stronger than you. It's only actual rival, is Jeet Kune Do. It's science, applied to the Martial Arts.

But Wing Chum didn't fix your posture no did it. Now you are painfully aware of how you have been sitting. I bet even when you aren't hunched over looking at a screen you tend to have horrible posture.

There is a solution.

Aikido.

I used to have a disgusting posture, looking somewhat like a disgusting hobgoblin. (first pic related)

It all changed when I took Aikido, my back straighten and strengthen.

Now I look like a confident young man ready to take on the world, not a recluse trying to get back into his shell.(second pic related)

Women love a man with good posture.

Actually, I have excellent posture, and I don't have Wing Chun or Aikido to thank for I happen to be an eighth degree black belt in Ameri-Do-Te.

The following image is spoilered, because Master Ken's Killface is a lethal weapon, even through a screen. You've been Warned. #RestompTheGroin.

Not sure about that. What about Taiji? Wing Chun is supposedly feminine by nature. It just that everyone who used it is male.

Taji is just a philosophy. Tai Chi is just exercise that has little combat effectiveness.

see

And don't forget, ALWAYS restomp the going.

Yeah, but it does create a lot of good films, books and TV.

It just the first that pop into my mind. A lot of martial arts are about beating stronger opponents not just Wing Chun. See the vid.

Y'all motherfuckers don't know shit about no hapkido.

So you want to suck his dick, is what you're saying?

Back to reddipol Gay Community
>>>Holla Forums

Today I had the opportunity to fight a Hapkido practitioner, and I declined.

No, it's not because I was chicken to fight, I notice that he wasn't worthy of fighting, in fact, no one in the past week who had challenge is worthy. I don't like holding back to have a challenge.

I wish I was weaker, so I can fight without having to hold back.

billy dee williams was black
harvey in the show was like italian or something

So exactly what he said? Or are you a twiddle drumpfygrumpydrumpfycuck? Do your feefees get all atwist when somebody doesn't use your racial slur dog whistling.

he said he looked black with a semetic nose, fuck off retard

You mean Italian.