Spanish prime minister's party suggests ban on internet memes

archive.is/SCoca
telegraph .co.uk/news/2016/11/10/no-joke-spanish-prime-ministers-party-suggests-ban-on-internet-m/

Now that they know what memes can achieve, they will try to stop people from using them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s0AFl
8ch.net/pol/res/8182843.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a joke

Casus belli.

Notice how they use the most irrelevant country of the EU to test the waters on this first

hmmm

Relax fellow memelords. Only leftist make shitty marcos image memes in Spain.
But you are right, we need to fight to preserve the existence of our memes to Make Europe Nationalistic Again. Also it's illegal to talk shit about the King in Spain, but everybody do it anyways (last King betrayed Franco last wish and current King got married with a plebeian feminist news reporter, so I'm fine with that).
Take some Nationalistic memes.

Soain also wants that the Netherlands extradicts some football suppoters for humiliating Gypsies:
archive.is/s0AFl

The spanish government is anti-white, want to imprison white hooligans for hurting gypsy feelings.

Spain would be a fourth world country if White Spainards didn't exist.

topkek those are nice memes mein negger
digging the spurdo one

I think nothing will happen and right now the memetic power of spain is pretty low energy most of hem like you said being the left doing 2009 image macros.

about the kangs n shiet tbh I feel we dont really need them but I dont think its a huge issue
what matters most is the "aforados" for non spanish speakers its about people that are above the law and cant be prosecuted by normal means

I hope with the tide of nationalism a new politic party starts here and starts gaining memetic powers and influence

also i feel we should start doing more about it here like those guiris and germans are doing with their own threads
maybe spain/pol/ or Iberian/pol/ for protugal also

Spain is seriously cucked, it's almost as bad as Sweden. Liberal left SJWs rule the place. They need a new Franco. MSGA.

More stupid laws in EU.

Water is wet and sky is blue

cute
i hope thats not a trap tho

To be honest, PP party won their third term and they are pretty nationalistic but they are too cucked by the EU. But even considering that they are cucked hard by the EU, they are always trying to stop white genocide reinforcing the Affrican fences and lowering the immigration.
We have also a fascist army thanks to based Franco supported by the actual government since PP let everything related to border control to the army and they are as strict as the EU let them.
Hell, we have even fight against the EU using legal voids, we put some blades in the fences legally because we called them legally using some old word that means "metal reinforcements" or something like that.
But you are right, there are not excuses, we need to take back the control of our country.
¡ARRIBA ESPAÑA COÑO!

(checked)
We tried some time ago in Summer and the Threads were successful because of the thing about the failure of the elections happened. But it ended there, there are few Spanish posters here and in 4chan recently. Maybe we should create an /Europol/ general or Hispanic countries general.

yea to few spanish people here posting
this is not a good idea based on how many germans english and others are compared to spanish
I feel this is like the whole EU sounds well but when you get almost no voice on the decisions made then its absolute shit

there is this chan hispachan or something
but its fucking pozzed to death full of commies and Podemos shills so I wouldnt go there
Its also full of south americans claiming "WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES N SHIET"

maybe a suggestion is a complete board of hispanic countries like you said and then differentiate them by threads.
also we could speak spanish there so attracting new users wont be that hard

Thread already exists,lrn2catalog cuckchan reddit scum
sage and report.
8ch.net/pol/res/8182843.html

Danos tus memés goyeem.

muh feels legislation.

Mariano Rajoy is a crypto Jew.

Crypto in spanish is Marrano.

Marrano Rajoy

Holla Forums was right again

They will have to pry my dank memes from my cold, damp hands.

They really hate the Frog,

Pepe is a ADL hate symbol. Mexico hates him.

she's real. the trap meme was started by trolls on half/pol/

There is no such thing a nonwhite Spaniard.