I made this for you lads

Make america great again and praise kek

you are talented, OP

PRAISE KEK!

Well done, have a Patreon?

Bump for sweet OC. This should become a Pepe/Kek thread

Wait, why does he have six fingers?

Thanks.
Will you paint more or was it just a one time thing ?

no idea, might do if i catch more spare time

I drew this Pepe on the night on Trump's victory. I live in Finland and I was drunk as fuck on Plantation rum while drawing it. Enjoy!

iz a veeeery nice, OP.

would you prefer 4?

Nice work, OP.

I've been scribbling pepes over faggy graffitis and every left-leaning pamphlet I find outside
THE FROG RISES

I did this a week ago.

Can you take an up-front hi-res photo? I'll cut it into a proper format in GIMP.

Great work OP. I wish I had your talent. I'd make sweet OC too.

In case you do some more, could you do some sweet rare gondolas please ?

Patrician as fuck. Keep the good work.

Yeah I don't care
Praise Kek

Fuck you have so much talent – stop being Ben faggot coward Garrison and make a comic with TRUE redpills

bretty gud

Reminds me of when I created this masterpiece of traditional contemporary art during this happy merchant thread.

it looks much better from this angle, initially i had an upfront angle because i wanted to use the meme potential but it looked way better this way. use for your memetic needs

I'll give you $200 dollars for a signed copy.

Beautiful.

Not as good as mine, but saved anyway.

All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ.

Very nice, 17th century fashion fits well with kek.
The only OC I ever made was this shit.

Baron Von Pepe

RARE
A
R
E

You killed my father, prepare to die in poopoopeepee

post more

This is what the great KEK says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Mississippi will teem with pepes. They will come up into your White House and your Oval Office and into your desk, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and preparing the ovens and sharing vows. The frogs will one-up you and your people and all your officials.

REVISED
— Exodus 8:1–4

This is what the great KEK says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Mississippi will teem with pepes. They will come up into your White House and your Oval Office and into your desk, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and preparing the ovens and sharing vows. The frogs will one-up you and your people and all your officials.

REVISED
— Exodus 8:1–4

kek

very nice

might do soon

You need to put more paint to paper. Load your brush up and paint with confidence. Currently it looks washed out and shitty.

kek just noticed the signature

shadilay

noice

now this is modern art
sell it for 6 million shekels

praise him

Shadilay!

wew

High energy Pepe. Saved

Beautiful.

Beautiful rare user. Well done.

saved

might make an edit like this

Rolling for Complementary dubs

(trips)

Holy fuck, I rolled the same trips

nice

I don't care if you believe me, but seeing as how this is a Kek thread, I have to share.
A day before the election I was working at my retail job standing at the register. The place was empty and there was nothing to work on, so I was just browsing the net on my phone excited for tomorrow.
Then a guy comes in. The first thing I notice about him is that his chest seemed to jut out flabbily, as if he were the product of some fucked up gender surgery. The guy wasn't fat and had long, thin arms, but this flabby chest was pretty apparent under his loose-fitting thin shirt.
Other than that, he seemed a pretty scruffy guy. Small beard, face dirty, dirty baseball hat. Seemed the down on his luck homeless type you see often in cities. Think he was carrying a bag. Just that wide body, long thin arms, and flabby chest thing made him stand out as strange.
So he comes up to me and seems a little panicked. He says he lost his bus pass, can't get to where he needs to go, and asks if he can use my phone. I usually don't lend out my phone, and it was about to die, but I figure I'm more fit than the guy and can chase him down if I need to. I was also homeless before, so I felt sympathetic. He calls some place and seems upset he can't get a hold of who he needs to. He hands it back to me and panics a little more to me about how he needs to catch his bus. Of course I start thinking of how I can help him and remember I had some cash on me. I'm usually against giving out cash, but then I notice it, the subtle letters printed light blue on his dark blue shirt, blending into it with wear: "PEPE"
I immediately ask how much he needs and he tells me the exact dollar amount I have in my pocket (it was to be my own bus fund next day I worked). I hand it to him and he becomes jubilant and thanks me several times before leaving.
I say "no problem" and such but in my heart I was saying, "Shadilay! Praise Kek."
Then I spoke these words out loud as soon as he left.
The next day Trump won, and we know what happened next. This morning I woke to frogs croaking outside my window and said Shadilay to them as well.
Praise Kek

Shadilay

would u be interested in selling this

You are the type of newfag that should stay.

It is good, but not finished.
Keep working.

might develop on it

bump for dank OC.

Saved
Request for full frontal picture if your still here(direct frontal, the full pic is skew) Thanks very much for the Orîginal Content

Guys, I'm really spooked. I posted some posters up on campus today and got a great reaction, but now they're looking for me. I don't know where they have security cameras or if I'll get caught. Please Kek, I believe in your power, shield me with your chaotic light.
Anons, please praise Kek for me. I need your help.

Kek please grant me dubs so I can sleep soundly

should be hung in the louvre, imo

see

PUT WAY MORE PAINT ON YOUR BRUSH

WAY FUCKING MORE PAINT

NO WHITE SPACE CUNT

tbh, you make a valid point if the canvas was finer, but OP is clearly a yuropoor by diction and pic so go easy
And show gratitude for OC ya bloody Cunt

4th and 5th amendment user. Don't be fag. shadilay.

That doesn't stop the school from kicking him out for having wrong opinions. (I'm assuming OP is a student and in the US)

hotheads swerve