Trump's wall may only be a fence

I really don't wanna see Trump cuck on this. What the hell is his plan?

archive.is/7UKrJ

Other urls found in this thread:

reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-election-wall-idUSKBN135175
archive.is/WRG2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The north-south korean border and the saudi-levantine one are also "just" fences but high tech ones with a lot of measures to make them more effective then a bunch of bricks in the desert.

The only negotiating happening on the wall is whether it's going to be 40ft tall or higher. Trump won't back down on this, the media and 'congressional aides' don't know shit.

Hilarious. Republicans in the House of Representatives are "hoping" to "discuss" something. Very low energy. Sad.

The problem with active defenses is that the next cuck who gets JFK'd into the office can simply unfund it to let the invasion continue.

it literally just pays for itself many times over once you stop illegal immigration

Can't Trump just say "too bad" as commander-in-chief, having the final say on things like this? This is basically a security/military issue. Republicans are being light on national security??

Hold them to the fire.

They are not going to be cucks on National Security.

He could deploy the army corps of engineers on day 1 as defending the border is an executive power.

Unfortunately I don't think so. Congress controls the power of the purse, and even though Trump is going to make Mexico pay for the wall he also said that they would be doing that through reimbursement. They wouldn't be paying the initial cost.

He'll probably need congress's help.

Why the fuck are recucklicans worrying about cost when Mexico is paying for it

Republicucks need to get with the program or they're getting removed when we drain the swamp.

I was mostly suggesting that he frame it as a "National Security" issue. No cucks will fuck with that phrase, it's been pushed for 8 years as an excuse to wield unlimited power.

We learned from this election that the MSM distorts and lies everything, and that the GOP is full of cucks who want to "compromise".

It's "congressional aides" who "told Reuters that they plan on discussing a less costly option to Trump’s grand — and expensive — wall."

Not Trump.

I don't doubt Trump will have an uphill battle, and it remains to be seen how much of his agenda he can get done. But so far the man himself hasn't cucked, it's staff within the GOPe, but we already knew they were full of cucks all along.

(check'd)

I think Trump can just hold press conferences to get the congress in hot water.

Can you imagine him shitposting and naming Senators the whole time he's in office? Telling the people that "Senator X isn't loyal to the Republican Party. He wants to allow more Democrats into our country and he is being soft on issues of National Security."

this

i also think he said he will continue to do rallies

just doa few rallies and name these fuckers there too

they will have to bend the knee

Is it possible to build the wall in 4 years?

It's difficult to think that Trump wouldn't build it to be a model for the rest of the world. In fact, think about it: he's got the chance to add yet another landmark to the USA. Generations after his own will look at America's famous spots and will find it, just like the Great Wall of China is still up.

the fucking madman

Said the liberal.
Trump keeps being based as fuck.

yeah the korean DMZ is just a fence
with landmines, guard posts and robotic drone surveillance defense systems armed with miniguns and grenade launchers
which last time I read about can end up calibrated so sensitively one of them blew a pigeon up with a 40mm grenade

I hope that 400K goes towards bullying shitlibs and protecting the future of Generation Zyklon.

This.

OP was a faggot shill, apparently.

Like OMG OP, this mainstream media news source is totally reliable and not full of shit! Afterall, they got the election totally correct!

I'll be sure to share this on my MySpace page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is anything to go off of, it'll be solid.

why even live

What a load of crap. Given what illegal aliens cost the U.S. economy each year, the wall will pay for itself.

He hasn't even been sworn in yet

That's some black pill bullshit OP being put out by old Repulicucks who're dreaming

Trump's never built anything shitty and he went on about it many times and in more detail than other issues. It was core to his platform and election.

He'll also want something that can't be taken down easily and will keep his name around. That will be a visible legacy of his.

Stop cunt posting this type of bullshit. READ the fucking articles. Not just the fucking headline. Read the bitch and think about it. There's no substance to it. It's JEW GARBAGE. You took the bait, now learn from it so you aren't a good goy.

Man on the moon in what? 6,7 years. Yeah, we can build a fucking wall.

I was just thinking if he would do this, absolutely based. Put that money into the wall before Mexico gives them through tariffs.

>>>/TRS/

good point

The liberals are fucking insane and isolated from reality when they say that the wall is too expensive or ineffective.
Holy shit man, European and Asians has been building walls from centuries and they proved to be plausible again and again. Also fucking Israel have a wall too and it is proved to be effective and not too expensive.

the anti-Trump tabloid. their source is this:

House Republicans test Trump on his U.S.-Mexico wall
reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-election-wall-idUSKBN135175

>Republicans in the House of Representatives hope to offer President-elect Donald Trump an alternate plan to his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall, a first test by lawmakers from his own party of one of his key campaign promises.

Translation:

Some Republicans will be trying to convince Trump not to build a wall on the border and instead use their plan.

>The House aide said House Republicans working on the alternative plan were waiting for Trump's transition team to be put in place before setting a date for the meeting.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING. And to be honest a HUGE fence would probably work as well as a big beautiful wall. As long as mexicans can't easily cross the border, who cares?

Reminder:

The media will lie even more about President Donald Trump than they did about presidential candidate Donald Trump. They will lie with their photographs, they will lie in their titles, they will lie in their first paragraphs, their second paragraphs, third paragraphs, etc. It won't stop until people stop paying attention to them and they have to beg for money like NPR does. And NPR stinks too.

Almost every headline over the past 24 hours has been like this. Even in the major newspapers.

Just clickbait bullshit with zero substance. These fucking journalists need to hang.

He can just use money from other parts of his budget to pay for it. Instead of the money earmarked for Israel, he spends it on our wall.

As long as he keeps the fucking mexicans out i don't really care

Oh look, its fucking nothing.

Take 10bn from the Defence budget, fucking done. Audit every defence contract starting with pencil supply.

Suddenly the GOP cares about costs, particularly this one relatively low ticket item compared to everything else they shovel money at. Don't cuck out Trump.

There's so many ways it can be done that it's almost laughable at them saying it's going to be too hard or expensive. I wonder how much it costs to arm these Syrian rebels each year.

Jesus Christ, the redditors are not only using reddit, but MySpace also.

Even worse, they're evolving. They know how to sage.

Whichever user said the shilling would start up again as soon as Trump appointed the first Jew/Cuckservative to his team was right. But his timing was off. The shilling started as soon as any kind of spin could be put on Trump no longer talking about his promises, even though he's busy as fuck with the transition.

So the lying media who was wrong about everything are saying a bunch of uppity Reps who no one cares about are HOPING to jew the God Emperor out of the Wall?

He is not a dictator. The other republicunts can throw temper-tantrums and insure that nothing gets done. The best we can hope for right now is the Supreme court and the second amendment.

And the fence. Just start taking names and meme-ing fuckers out of office. Also remember that Trump isn't in until he is sworn in. Watch for assassins and Electoral College shenanigans.

Quick question: Does the president have to liquidate his companies and ventures to avoid conflict interest?
Are his relatives allowed to run a business?

He said he would let his kids run his empire while he was president.

Wouldn't that be conflict of interest? I mean, his policies may be affecting his (now his son's/daughter's) businesses.

What the fuck does it matter so long as it is effective?

REMINDER

MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL

Basically this. Trump just used "wall" because that is a much better word to bring people attention. But in modern days people don't build walls, modern fences are better at stopping people and cheaper.

If it really is a wall it would look something like the first pic (that's israel). The second pic is also israel, then korea, arabia saudi and kuwait.

I applied. I just wrote about how I'm an alienated American and that I've found hope with Trump's message, spending months trying to show people to focus on his remarkable policy rather than media distractions. As I'm an English major I proposed that I could help the transition by basically deconditioning people from media brainwashing and showing them the truth.

In short I want to be Goebbels.

If it doesn't have a tough foundation then mexicans will tunnel under it.

Anyone who deviates from the plan must be immediately smacked with demands for a recall election, and Trump would fund any challenger against the dissenting cuck. They would shut the fuck up with their dissent immediately.

No its going to be so fucking amazing, in size and design that it will become a wonder of the world.

eat shit faggot.

Checked

Looking forward to watching a Modern Marvels episode about the Trump Wall when I get old.

You just be a fucking Jew. Otherwise 10/10 on the austism buddy.

hahahaha!!! Maybe not on YOUR planet but yes, they do.

Your people have a awesome wall and that is what America is going to get.

Have a DATE and a location for that .il one? The later, ARE FUCKING MINE FIELDS.

What is The Army Corps of Engineers?
They build tons of civil and municipal Shit

BIG

BEAUTIFUL

WALL

It's massively parallelizable.

The thieves who come here with drugs up their ass and/or future criminals in their bellies have to be stopped. Hopefully Trump orders the military to destroy Congress if they oppose stopping the foreign invasion.

You won't be able to stop the wall, (((faggot))).

With the help of the kikes at the Atlantic the beaners are already boasting about how a wall won't stop them.

archive.is/WRG2a

This.
They are trying to convince themselves and the public that Trump will bend over to work with them. Time will only tell but I believe, esp after what we have seen the man do this past year and a half, that he isnt going to back down. If its going to be a fence, its only because hes going to electrify it. He wont back down though and the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it.

HAHAHA I guess they didnt hear about the ground penetrating radar surveillance Trump talked about in his AZ immigration reform address.

Oy vey! There you go \POL\ The Drumpf has cucked you all!!

Sad!

Not just 40 ft high but dug deep into the ground too.
Every other week seems like cartels dig new tunnels here that are miles fucking long with lighting and everything

sage

Does it really matter whether it's a wall or a big high tech fence?

Members of Congress needs to understand that going against Trump's platform means absolutely no chance of reflection ideally, they won't be reflected anyway. For all intents and purposes, most people who voted trump want him as a defacto dictator.

But how is a fence gonna be big and beautiful? Sure I've seen big fences, but never ones that I would consider beautiful. But walls on the other hand, those are very often both big AND beautiful, and very often huge. It must be a wall, so it may meet the God Emperor's criteria.

Yes, you fucking retard.

This is the standard transitional deal-making period, where every cuck in Washington who thinks things can carry on as usual is trying to negotiate terms.

This serves three purposes:
1) It acts as a psychological distancing mechanism to protect the establishment from the idea that, yes, a revolution is happening and they are on the losing side.
2) It tests Trump's (and our) resolve, to see if he really means it. If one crack opens in his resolve, these slimy kikes will slither right through it and poison his agenda until they dispose of him in 2020.
3) It acts as black propaganda aimed at us, his base, in an effort to make us doubt him and slacken in our support.

The way forward is what we do here. Mock these fucksticks and keep in touch with our leader to let him know that we support him in this war. More importantly, let him know why we support him. Next election, we'll flip Virginia and Illinois to nice, deep red if he keeps the faith with us.

there are sensors to detect that sort of thing

Picture this aesthetic, but with modern equipment and forty feet into the air. Patrolled by stormtroopers and overflown by rocket dirigibles.

This is going to be an amazing decade.

If Trump cucks out on The Wall there's 0% chance of him getting a second term, we need to let him know that nobody's going to vote his ass back in if he doesn't at least give it his all trying to get that wall built.

Not if we close the hole behind you, Jose.

Just drown it with water.

He already said he can do it by executive order because we already passed a boarder fence bill with Bush in office, but he and the Dems never completed it.

The wall is already law.

maybe some legals want those jobs paco

this is stupid because at that point the costs will be raised much higher to cross than they are now.

The reason the wall will be effective is because they can literally just walk over without any issue in most cases

And if you build a big, beautiful wall and the next cuck defunds border patrol, they can just bring ladders, dig tunnels, or knock holes in it. It doesn't matter what your solution is if you ignore it. The only measure of success for the wall is how many illegal immigrants it stops.

10 feet higher.

Why cares what the architecture is? As long it keeps them out.

You're posting NY Daily News articles saying Republicucks want to get Trump to cuck, and we're supposed to be surprised, or concerned, by this?

They've been trying to get him to cuck since day fucking 1.

What the fuck are you doing here you ridiculous faggot?
Reported for retard.

As an ex-military and contractor for DHS I can tell you the following things he's allowed to do solely with executive power:

1) Build a "military wall" on day 1 by posting the National Guard on the border with orders to treat any infiltrators as spies (no Geneva Convention rights, can be shot on sight, imprisoned without trial).

2) CBP (Customs and Border Protection) has helicopters and cutters as part of their Field Operations divisions, as well as piles and piles and piles of archives on suspected illegals in the US (they've been instructedto not pursue illegals for political reasons). They can detain, arrest and deport without a warrant and are allowed to do so with only ethic, cultural or linguistic markers… probable cause is not necessary within the "special border zone" which surrounds the entire US and includes cities such as LA, NYC and the entirety of Florida.

3) The Coast Guard can operate within the maritime border as well which includes most of Southern Texas and also all of Florida. The USCG is given instructions on "wet foot/dry foot" to allow Cuban refugees. Cubans' refugee status can be revoked with a strike of a pen if they believe their nation is safe to take them back in. There is a special CBP station in Puerto Rico built for the theoretical transition of refugees back to Cuba.

4) While they don't have arresting powers, TSA has a MASSIVE scope of authority in areas they can patrol and they are allowed to ask for documentation from anyone in their administrative zones, they are required to tip off illegals to CBP (which have been instructed to ignore the tips). They have authority on federal highways and 100 miles around any airport (pic related).

All of these things do not require any approval from congress.

Honestly you could seal the whole boarder with Drones.

The article doesn't say anything about Trump cucking out on the wall. It just says that some people in Congress don't like the idea.

It should be the most advanced wall humankind can build. I don't want a shitty fence that third world countries will laugh at.

for you

Wow, that sounds like a very terrible fucking idea. Let's stick to ICE and Border Patrol for now. We wouldn't need a wall if the people in charge weren't covertly instructing border agents not to enforce the law.

ICE and TSA is part of DHS, "border patrol" hasn't existed since 2003. It's now part of CBP.

If you don't understand how the federal law enforcement and administrative searches function, don't embarrass yourself.

Also TSA already has authority almost all over the US, you just haven't noticed yet.

I like it, give me National Guard checkpoints on day one, and after a week we can have barbed wire and those walls we used in Iraq blocking everything 100 miles in either direction from every road.

Find out where the "protesters" are heading and plaster the streets with smug Trump and Trump Pepe images.

Plaster them with triggering material.