Would you date a girl who had a troubled past?

would you date a girl who had a troubled past?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/tweaker-nation
tumblr.com/tagged/tweaker-nation>>822075
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if she has short hair

NO

dont ever stick your dick in crazy

Damaged Goods

Her future is the pole, followed by the game followed by the an hero.

I would definitively kidnap her I find her really attractive.

faggot

As long as it's anything other than sexual abuse then yes, if anything damaged goods virgins are a good catch because they'll cling onto you for life if you take them in.

t. armoured skeptic

would you download a car?

i would also have sex with boxxy

how is that comparable, armoured skeptic took a nigger's sloppy second

lmao, end your life fag

My nega

why not, i can dump her anytime i feel like it

not until i will get my qt short haired gf

No, liking big breasted women makes you a faggot. now kys

Zago for queen of Holla Forums

yes but the dude you quoted specifically said no sexual abuse because he wanted a damaged good virgin
that's like the opposite of a nigger's sloppy second

Posting the picture of a litteral cuck.
laughing. jpgg

talking about grills with issues

she had issues?

her dad used to fuck her, but her mother found out, so she shot the father

If they're 2D.

no it makes you a fucking moron.

I couldnt find a single article on that, only when h got drunked and attacked her.

I wouldnt date a girl with daddy issues or got raped before by a pack of niggers but I wouldnt mind a girl with like a castration fetish or something.

it's implied, read between the lines. alcoholic abuser with teenage Charlize Theron in home, statistically likelihood of rape 87.63%

Well, I'm a Holla Forums user so I clearly love getting fucked by niggers, so why not date a free ticket to prison?

Tfw will never get a wife to have a threesome with my daughter.

I did once and she was fucking ridiculous

I have. it didn't come up much, except when we were meeting one of her parents.

Really, were they pre or post op?

The parents?

From experience,

ABSOLUTELY NEGATIVE

Ever since /v9k/ turned me onto the existence of the "tweaker nation" tumber, I've almost been exclusively pulling my dates from there hoping to rehab them and score some pity pussy before they either relapse or stabilize enough to find a chad.

tumblr.com/tagged/tweaker-nation

did she play shitty games that sucked ass?

still havent figured out how tumblr works

Ever since /v9k/ turned me onto the existence of the "tweaker nation" tumber, I've almost been exclusively pulling my dates from there hoping to rehab them and score some pity pussy before they either relapse or stabilize enough to find a chad.

tumblr.com/tagged/tweaker-nation>>822075

ayy

yeah no

no

i'd past her trouble if you know what I mean

No, because I am the troubled past.

All of my gf's have been really fucked up in the head. But isn't that the meme, that all women are either retarded or psychologically damaged in some way?

I think the problem is with you, not with women in a general.

Well you're right about all women being retarded or damaged goods, but I think you attracting fucked in the head women is something to do with you.

Met a girl with schizophrenia before and possibly some sort of messed up past (couldn't trust most of what she claimed). Would've totally dated her if she had lived closer to my place.

Because you played those shitty games that suck ass?

would you trouble a girl you dated in the past?

lol, gotta love the thinking of a beta.
You dont fucking ask permission you cuck. you just start fucking her and when ur wife gets jealous, you make her watch, and when she crawls over to lick your balls as ur stuffing yoru daughter in the master bedroom, your dream will be realized.

in my experience, there is no 'recovery' from sexual abuse, beyond them internalizing the abuse and fetishizing it. At which point they become able to enjoy trying to relive the original traumatic experience. It's pretty much how fetishes are born m8.

Absolutely.

I'll make sure to give her a troubled present so she feels comfortable.

My extensive research suggests liking short haired, flat chested """"""""""""""""""""girls"""""""""""""""""""" is gay.

then how come paula zago is absolute queen?

Ever notice how nobody posts her during gay pride season?

"She" isn't.

Probably not.