IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING - NEOCOHENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Donald Trump Likely to End Aid for Rebels Fighting Syrian Government

Trump said Friday he will likely abandon the failed American project to support the rebels in Syria.

archive.fo/Uh0uh

He'll be going opposite to Israel's wishes by doing this, so it'll be a good test to see if he's just another dog on a leash on that front.

I really hope he does it so based Assad can finally end the (((civil war))) and destroy ISIS.

I think he'll feel very conflicted about Israel during his time in office (just like Obama), but I don't know if he's willing to risk his safety by going against Israel's wishes. If he straight-up told Israel to fuck off he'd be assassinated so Pence could take his place instead.

It's such a shame that Pence is bluepilled on the JQ or he'd be the perfect assassination insurance.

Shills BTFO
Cynical faggots BTFO
ISIS BTFO

:^)

I would laugh if true.

toppest of lels

Just searched that, looks like she mixed up Pence with Joseph Schmitz who actually said the ovens were too small.

occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/18/trumps-foreign-policy-adviser-denies-holocaust-ovens-small

Did they ever bring this up during the election? I never heard about it until now.

They did, but it was sidelined pretty quickly.

He promised to stop ISIS and he'll keep his promise. Kill yourselves now. Saudisraeli kikes.

All Trump has to do is withdraw his support from Israel 2 months before leaving office and Syria/Iran will have a field day.

"Oh goyim, no, remember the 6 trillion goy.."

Remember Michael Flynn is pretty red pilled on the JQ, because of this Trump really isn't a slave to Israel that many shills keep insinuating that Trump is a ZOGbot.

With some of these picks, I'm starting to wonder if Trump is somewhat of a white nationalist at heart.

ALLAH WILLING.

Yeah, he got a lot of flack for quoting some alt-right Twitter account a while ago It wouldn't surprise me if more people in Trump's circles (like his oldest son) were reading WN websites than we might expect.

Some of them are just retards because Trump has to put cucks in positions, he has over 4000 fucking positions to fill and vast majority of politicians are cucked. Its our own fault that more of us aren't in positions that he could put us in them, not his that there aren't enough good people to fill all available slots.

Trump is turning over the Gulenist clerics to Erdogan as a peace offering, Flynn already wrote numerous articles saying Gulenists to go as one of his first national security decisions.

In exchange Erdogan will agree to stop dicking around in Syria, and Assad + Putin can just clean it up how they see fit. Those PKK commie terrorists in the north better head for those boats to Europe though and become migrants because day of the rope is coming for them too from Assad as another peace offering to Erdogan.

Holla Forums will be so fucking pissed about their comrades being destroyed.

gulen doesn't stop Erdogan's Kurd problem if they create a "reality on the map" in the Syria chaos and the PKK has allies that can funnel them shit over the border.
Really, really wish Trump would pull out of NATO. the neo-cohens just want to use NATO to keep poking russia, let them get the Germans and their new 1.6 million military age males to fight Russia for them and then cuckold Stolenberg who Breivik missed by less than 30 minutes or that would be one less problem.

did anyone else read/listen to Flynn's book and think it was shit? He must be smart if he ran Mcchrystal's intel, but fuck the guy cannot write or speak worth a shit.

You're going back to Mongolia nevertheless, mehmet.

Bump to fluster the shills.

Flynn compares the Gulenists to the Ayatollah, and warns US should not make another mistake trying to replace an elected leader with yet an islamist group. Just hang them now instead.

Erdogan dicks in Syria by funding "rebels" and that's gonna end once Gulenist leaders are turned over and Trump exchanges them for a regional Syria peace deal that involves Assad mowing down every terrorist left (including the PKK). Trump will also let Erdogan crack down on all the uppity Kurd communists as part of the deal.

tl;dr Commies and islamic brotherhood terrorists across the middle east are getting blown the fuck out first week of Trump's presidency when he hands them all over and yanks support.

The Iraqi Kurds are great, not communists, and hate the PKK. The Syrian Kurds will be fine but the PKK and other militant Kurd groups are fucked bigtime

Well Holla Forumsacks can apply for a job in his cabinet online

The Kurds only support communists because in their entire history the communists were the only ones not trying to kill them.
Trump should ensure the formation of Kurdistan and not treat them like vermin.

That will create a US ally in the region which isn't out to manipulate or control the USA.

The Syrian Kurds are terrorists killing thousands of civilians in Turkey, and Turkey is a NATO ally. There will be no Syria Kurdistan whatsoever they are Al-Qaeda sunni commies. There will be a KRG including Kirkuk in Northern Iraq that will be 'greater' Kurdistan. They can move there and leave their communism at home once Assad death squads come to clean house.

As I said. Go through their history.
It is literally one attempted genocide to the next with periods of oppression between each attempt at their genocide.
They love the commies because the commies didn't try to genocide or oppress them.

So imagine how they'd react to Trump swooping in and delivering them their homeland?
They'd practically deify the man.

Most likely he'll increase the fortification of Palestine against foreign invaders instead of paying other countries' "moderate rebels" to fuck them up. Pretty much he'd rather keep the status quo than create Greater Israel.

Trump also said that Israel is going to have to pay their fair share.

What a time to be alive anons

So they're fucking admitting it. LOL

Holy shit… the absolute madman might actually be legit.

If he keeps punching the Jews like this, I'd take a bullet for this man.

Anybody not willing to take a bullet for the Trumpenfuhrer is not white.

That rare golden Trump though.

Gotta love the next 8 years.

whatever I dont want any muslims in my country so send that gulen faggot back

Turkey is literally occupying Northern Syria and taking more ground every day
It's idiotic to assume they're gonna let that go even for the gulenists

CAN'T MOSSAD
WON'T MOSSAD

I wouldn't have liked Trump's plan to destroy ISIS if it was by continuing the support for the (((moderate rebels))). Now, if he will remove terrorist and give his support for the Syrian government, this is the best policy he has given so far. Trump seems fucking great, he will have all the lying demoralization shills' mouths shut.
Yeah, by opposing almost every single thing the Jews are in for?

Don't doubt Trump's leverage and penchant for good deals.

TOPKEK JEW YORK TIMES.

If (((they))) meme Pence into being an actual Holocaust debunker, the memes will have become too dangerous for handling without safety equipment.

The interesting thing about that whole thing is how they only ever talked about some semi-unkosher speech his dad gave at the (((John Birch Society))) and ignored his involvement with the IHR and the fact that he (his father) was in the acknowledgments to Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgment.

thank you God

Libya's still a fucked up shithole that's nothing more than a terrorist recruiting ground.

hopefully he can make Libya great again then

EVERYFUCKING TIME
STOP FORCING YOUR SHITTY MEMES

lmao wtf is that pic.
poor guy