I am writing a fantasy movie and know all you on Holla Forums love your Game of Throne...

I am writing a fantasy movie and know all you on Holla Forums love your Game of Throne. Give me some ideas what would be great for an original D & D style fantasy

Strong female characters that are better than their male counterparts.

You already posted it.

kys

invert GOT

An important thing you have to do is just completely ignore any established rules, and this includes the laws of nature. If characters aren't teleporting around the map, surviving multiple stab wounds, or ignoring the lines of succession in a feudalism system then you're doing something wrong. Which brings up another good point. If you can't figure out a way to get your Mary Sues to win in a seemingly hopeless situation, don't worry. All you have to do is inflict every other character with a sudden case of retardation. Kill any sense of intrigue by ensuring no scheme has any semblance of rationality.

Except if the good guys make a retard plan of course, then it works because the villains are even more retarded.

here's your scripts bro

Need a nubian bard with insane charisma who bangs all the ladies.

nigger dragons

needs castration, sodomy, cuckoldry among the "heroes".
needs strong independent women who are weak and entirely dependent on institutions/titles/armies of men/magic/plot armour to prop them up.
plucky obese nerd character that gets bullied by evil jock types but in the end proves his worth by finding the critical plot gimmick thing that the heroines need to win the final battle.
main character line up should be something like: midget, homosexual, eunuch, dumpy dyed blonde plain girl, mulatto, mulatto eunuch and eternally-friend-zoned neckbearded cuck.
jewish writers contractually required.

Make sure every character behaves like they were taken straight from the streets of some present day liberal shithole. This is the most important thing.

Just copy/paste history with the names changed
No plebs will notice

Play Dwarf Fortress, Fort Mode an autistic amount so, at least one playthrough

Take what happens there and use that as the base of your story.

IM FINE WITH NIGGERS

one playthrough, having never played DF before, is nowhere near enough to actually see all the content the game has

fuck off retard

What if I basically take a map of Great Britain, then "flip vertical", then that's my first continent full of white people? Then I take Turkey, hit "flip horizontal" and that's my second continent full of brown people?

Would anyone notice?

Don't forget to add Maisie! That's the most essential

Is this a specific reference to something?

The joke was just playing it is autistic.

It's also quite fun

Game of Thrones

never heard of it.

Most people wouldn't have. It's pretty obscure.

Yep, also it happened in Attack on titan, but with the entire globe flipped vertical.

If these were real books, I'd read them. If they were made into a tv show or movie, I'd watch them.