Anti-Trump Chimpenings Part 4: Police line is Unbreakable

Day 3 has given us…

Probably missing a few
POST STREAMS

Other urls found in this thread:

interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=283&id=1393695&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay
periscope.tv/w/1PlKQkQDrPMJE#
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/dnorthfieldkgw
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAOdZdBMJb?q=portland
youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=S4S456hjt1E
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAOdZdBMJb
facebook.com/video/playback/playlist.m3u8?v=10154114647401448
facebook.com/katunews/videos/vb.180526851447/10154114647401448/
twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/status/796474420638322688
archive.is/PCYbb
wweek.com/news/2016/10/18/gregory-mckelvey-is-leading-portlands-black-lives-matter-protests-and-wont-be-silenced-by-pepper-spray/
governing.com/topics/public-justice-safety/tns-portland-police-protest.html
youtu.be/E5ONTXHS2mM
periscope.tv/johnnyutah888/1MYxNOjwQMyKw?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOjwQMyKw#
periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOjwQMyKw
youtube.com/watch?v=LGvM2BJXIIA
periscope.tv/snowchi3/
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBORWbZoJN
youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU
periscope.tv/w/1jMJgAdRgPPKL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpin

Portland
interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=283&id=1393695&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay

LET'S GET SOME MORE GOD DAMN TEAR GAS

These "mic checks" sound like a teacher leading a kindergarten class

and periscope.tv/w/1PlKQkQDrPMJE#

This son of a bitch. What a big guy.

So basically what they did last election.

NOW

4jew

A true human bean.

This shit is gonna get good. May even see LRAD and microwave systems deployed this week.

Rubber Bullets?

so brave

I hope the nigga don't die

40MM marker rounds

So what's the best stream to watch?

going to a protest tomorrow with some fellow Nazi's. Gonna wear MAGA hats and wave a Trump flag.

Any advice you guys can give would be appreciated. I'll try to banepost if I'm recorded.

This is starting to look really obviously staged, even to normies.

Time for law enforcement to crack down, hopefully they catch a few of the agitators and they squeal as to who's running this. And no doubt whoever that is will be funded directly by George Soros.

see

Do you have a GoPro or anything similar? Wear a bodycam and record the whole thing.

As if any of these faggots pay taxes.

Bring bats, just in case. The liberal white pussies may be incapable of action, but there may be a feral nigger or two about. Other than that, just don't spill your spaghetti.
Portland?

Be safe user, we don't want a repeat of those /k/ anons during Ferguson. They're still waiting to get out of jail.

HEIL!

Don't go out unarmed.

Easy to blend in with these people. Just be a dumbfuck liberal faggot. He's asian too so there's no chance of attacks.

What happened?

They seem to chant anything that gets shouted loudly, try and get them chanting
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

(checked)
Soon user, As we get closer to the inauguration the cops will start to really feel that DoJ won't crack down on them for doing their jobs. then come out the rubber hoses

They were doing a live stream and after it ended they got cornered and had to defend themselves, they shot a few people I think.

"END WOMAN'S SUFFRAGE!"

I saw their stream live then read the news story next day it was surreal.

They showed up at the protest and the nogs started coming down on them so they defended themselves, couple got shot, nobody died I don't think.

Fuck

Those pieces of shit better be done before I go down for Thanksgibbon

Send in the Trumplas mech.

It gets worse. Guy is still in the clink waiting for a fair trial. Even though protesters admitted to jumping and beating them before they fired off a shot

The fuck they chanting now? I swear half of the shit they spew in unintelligible.

THE WALL DESCENDS

Fucking great.

Do we know their names?

Fucking wrecked that faggot TWICE!

Saw that but can't find anything on their local news. Sauce?

burn him at the stake

Carry firearms. Pull them the second a nigger starts getting uppity at you.

Remember: Nogs can't fight. If you aren't outnumbered and avoid the first sucker-punch, you've won.

I live in New Orleans, a city that overwhelmingly voted for Clinton (of course I voted Trump/Duke). That hasn't stopped our niggers and self-hating white liberals go ballistic because Hillary didn't get her turn. Pic related is what was pained on the Lee Circle monument.

I think these chimpouts are an incredible gift to the right-wing. Like Napoleon said, don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.The Democratic party hemorrhaged white voters last election (I still can't believe Wisconsin went red) and the angrier that libshits get, the more they'll blame whites for their failures which will further alienate white voters. Eventually the Democratic party will digress into one giant shitskin circlejerk that only exists thanks to jewish donors.

***second pic

Man I unno, I was going off of OP

I love how he bitches that his mom and dad voted for Trump, he needs to stop being a cuck.

PLEASE JUST SHOOT HIM

Please, someone shoot him in the face with a teargas canister.

HE'S FUCKING HOVERING AROUND THE CAMERA JESUS CHRIST
JUST HIT HIM RIGHT IN THE HEAD WITH A MARKER

Not their names but there is an image floating around with them in a car brandishing their guns before they arrived, and well then you know the rest.

holy kek this is great

The reporter needs to fucking deck that little shits ass.

Oy vey! That's clearly German for "the whites the".

Then why do the police have riot gear on

While police herd them through the streets just by walking lmao

Well technically it is an unlawful assembly but Marxists do love their semantics

Checked

this gon b gud

Where are the rubber bullets, batons, mace, and tear gas?

You want to make them disperse, shoot at them. These communists deserve death, all they do is chant meaningless bullshit, they have no message and they don't know anything at all. Just fucking shoot them.

Nigga i'd like to see one of these numale cucks try to take on the police

How much else do we know? Do they have a bail?

please stay together
it makes the grenades more effective

whoever has that air horn really has to stop

500,000 for Lance.

This head needs to be explained

When Trump is in office he isn't going to allow people to Riot/ Loot/ Destroy for days on end is he?

We know from Ferguson these people are just shit testing society, the second the heavy vehicles roll in it is all over. Give them a chance to be peaceful but the second a window gets smashed roll in the tanks IMO.

I really want one of these hateful little cunts to do the wrong thing.

I really want to see them lynched by riot police.

Oh shit they're about to turn on the newsman.

Now the dumb commies are going after the media because they don't want it to be on tape.

That projecting

On the third day of race war the Liberals gave to me,
SJWs getting teargassed,
Niggers chimping out,
And a feminist shitting in the street.

unfortunately no, might be able to record off my phone and put it in my front shirt pocket with the lens out though. May have one of my bros go grey man and record from a few feet away.

I'll be wearing a red fishing shirt with a matching red hat.

user pls
Nah, Texas

No shit? got more info?

It's in the middle of the day and there'll be police presence. Mainly a bunch of hippies crying.

THE AIR HORN ALONG WITH THE CHANTING I'm dying

HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE POLICE TAKE A DAY OFF
AN ENTIRE CITY CAUGHT FIRE AND LIKE 50 PEOPLE DIED

This is fantastic. Good topper to the night of happenings.

LET IT BURN

right now their hands are tied by the feds/gov, once that leash comes off we should see some hilarity.

It's important to mention that they were chasing around the /k/ommandos for a couple blocks. The nogs in the crowd knew they had handguns and still threatened them and chased them around despite the fact.

LRAD being used

Man that's annoying I hope their ears bleed

Long Range Anti-Democrat?

nah, I'm good, that'll just automatically make me the bad guy to onlookers. I'll keep one in the truck though if some nigs try following us when we leave.

Why do they tolerate it? Call in the armed reserve surely? We know these events can and have been used as an excuse to kill officers. These people’s pathetic feelings are not worth the lives of law enforcement officers. Once things start getting hurled at police it is time get serious. Escalate if necessary, these animals are being taught they can do anything they want. Break their bones and refuse them medical care for 72 hours, see if they hurl burning objects at public servants again.

Can you imagine how viciously these little shits are going to get beaten when that happens?

For the last eight years these cops have had to stand there and take it from students, from BLM, from any leftist group. Imagine when the gloves come off…

you could go full on S.T.A.L.K.E.R and carry several rifles on you and just walk around and see if anyone tries to grab one
then just blast em

This is cozy fam

STAY TOGETHER, STAY TIGHT!
STAY TOGETHER, STAY TIGHT!

fuk me

I can imagine. I am imagining.

NEVER FORGET

Because the Police have PR too, the BLM and shit demonize them but people are slowly seeing that they're the ones causing all the problems
the hardest redpill is the ones liberals give accidentally

Camera guy is filming teen asses now

NEVER FORGET

Is he actually firing roman candles at the cops?

And there's the bigger boom

My guess is a gas mask.

You'd think they would fit the cameramen with respiration masks or something.

i think you're right. at first, it looked like an ape

I keep waiting for airport voice lady to say in that polite tone, "Lethal force has been authorized. Thank You for your cooperation."

Then you couldn't hear their lies user

Protesters are using a vehicle, that's basically a weapon on wheels.

They should use another kind of gas.

Found this from yesterday

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

Are bats too much or not enough?

I'm guessing the bigger boom was the police showing them who's boss with a tear gas drop.

Well personally if they didn’t stand around and let themselves get bullied by a bunch of fucking animals I would think more of them. I know they have orders but fucking hell, they cannot feel good about themselves as men at the end of the day when the uniform comes off.

If no society should violence towards public servants be tolerated? Who would really care if someone who hurled a burning grenade at a group of police officers ended up with his jaw wired shut?

And does anyone other than children at university messing about with social issues rather than studying actually take BLM seriously? They kill cops, can’t string a sentence together and are obviously just a social engineering effort.

REEEEEEEEEEEE ALL I WANT IS LAW AND ORDER

I want a puppy slave girl

we should make one with an additional step where you put bleach into the filter, and then piss in it when tear gas goes off as some sort of "Antidote"

Post more

Kek!

Friendly reminder that protesting is libshit LARPing.

what the fuck am I looking at? Im not american, can someone explain?

This is what we are fighting against, and those in the streets want to stop us.

mental illness

Trump is making catgirls real. Less maintenance.

!

Dammit, I know that song.

Two women who need to find husbands and stop making idiots of themselves.

oh fuck i remember these guys

If I didn't know any better, i'd say that was from the 50s
but the fat college bitch makes it very clear

I wish there was a population of oblivious chinese to just drive right over these fools. Does portland have asian immigrants?

The death of a nation.

No. Even my family, as fucking liberal and retarded as they can be sometimes, has to admit the BLM is a racist front for some larger agenda. Of course the consensus on the agenda is still up in their air but point is they realize the BLM is a bunch of bullshit.

I wish someone would just get sick of their shit and snap, shooting live rounds from a rooftop or something.

Watching Portland protest. these curly-haired little jewboys with their transistorized megaphones really know their business.
they have the crowd screaming with real bloodlust for any "White Racists" who happen to fall into their hands.

We're all still around
I live in one of the areas of potential rioting
you'll know if you see me

DEPORT GAYS

Free my niggers

Evil idea…. meme it!

I love how increasingly nervous these low-energy cucks are looking. The police haven't even done anything to them yet besides a little CS gas.

God speed

Those anons that said they were heading down there earlier, any news on that?

What are they even accused with having done wrong? Not being African or Beta White at a BLM riot?

I'm putting my faith in you. Hopefully Kek does too.

checked

pretty low energy. I wanna see some RWDS vs these cucks

The Portland police are under orders from the Mayor and the Governor, both of which are liberal hard core leftists, to restrain action and protect the "protestors". Trust me, if the cops had their way, this shit would have been over already. They hate this kind of bullshit.

Believe it or not, they are trying them for inciting a riot.

oh ok then, just let it all burn.

They got cornered by niggers and they shot them. Last I heard one of them was close to getting out, the other one not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

There is only one solution for this.

BIKER HUSSARS!

Let's be honest, if anyone here had to defend themselves from commies and niggers, they'd probably shout some similar shit.

Nah, I'd sing Portuguese fado. And then I'd try to pass as an hispanic.

a human being tree?

I heard someone chanting it on the top of a bus the other day, I thought I was about to have to defend my fellow citizens from an attack but then I looked around and realized that the other people on the bus were not my people but a random selection of different people from around the world.

I'll wait for the race war before I do anything like that

It's happening at 4pm. Police will be standing by, and I'm already bringing a trump flag on a metal pole. If this was late at night in a fuck huge city with 50% nogs, I still wouldn't go out with a bat, That's illegal as fuck.

I'm trying not to end up like these guys

You a spic?

Was the occupy shit this fucking weak when it happened?

Fuck no. I'm Portuguese. Although according to Holla Forums I'm not white so maybe I can fool the lefties!

I know I would. Actually I'd just say Trump, means the same thing as race war now.

Got a video of the guy that was shooting off firecrackers earlier

Oh look! Niggers!

weaker. They sat in tents and smoked pot.

The niggers have arrived.

what color are your eyes, hair, skin, and nipples?

How many traders and executives did they execute? How much of New York was burned to the ground? Was Times Square a no-go zone?

The left can't do shit, whether they're white, kikes or niggers. They lack imagination.

Finally I can masturbate, thank you based user.

Damaged goods.

Like lefties understand the difference between Portuguese, Spaniards, and Latinos.

You'll be fine with a tan.

Looks like it's almost over again. Another whole night of nothing but chimping out when there aren't police around, then crying RODNEY KING POLICE BRUTALITY PEACEFUL PROTEST when they show up.

Basically par for the course for libshits.

boog oog booga oog boog

i always have a bat in my car. you just have a glove with it and a ball and say you coach little league. nothing they can do.
harder to get away with in winter (esp/ on foot) but you can carry it in one of those baseball bags and say you were just walking back from a batting cage.

I have been recording for the past hour and 20 minutes. Will upload to youtube/mega if anyone wants to use the raw footage for memes.

Those dubs confirm your whiteness, godspeed Portoman

Wearing skinny jeans

AYO IS DIS CAMERA? HOL UP WE DA BEEB HIFIS MAFIA AIEET

3/5ths Mafia?

Be armed and have a good amount of guys. 10+ if possible so you aren't too outnumbered. You should also stay in sight of the police just in case shit goes down.

Godspeed, user.

Strikes me as utter horseshit. You can’t let one race of citizens have a riot and then prosecute another for at worst the same behavior. Unless of course the court is using racial hierarchy in its decision-making, that is to say Whites are expected to conduct themselves with more responsibility than blacks because they are more capable.

Is this what is being established? Is it a landmark case in this regard?

SHEEEEIT

Dark brown, dark, pale, pink.

…why do the nipples matter? This one's new.

I carry a knife and a gun everywhere I go. Where the fuck do you live? Briton?

The idea is that only white people have pink nipples.

yeah the current riots are full of mostly traitorous "whites"

Tans are disgusting. I'll just speak Portuguese and pretend it's Spanish.

No but seriously is the race war starting? Should I save money for a plane ticket?

Nice catch, the faggot just took his shirt off too and is spilling his hat and helmet like spaghetti.

So when the media says "peacefully protesting" they've been meaning "the protesters were shouting 'peaceful protest'"
It all makes sense now

that should really have some ellipsis before again

I'd recommend you rather get images and video of them being absolutely chimps.

This reported is based

So peaceful

has anyone here read/listened to/ the turner diaries? this scene is exactly like the chicago march he describes. going to look for the audio..

This guy is hilarious.

redpilled as fuck

You've cracked the code.

huh, I used to carry a bat, that's a good idea user, thanks

most I have is six and one already backed out for family obligations

yeah you're white. see

So why charge these two gentlemen with inciting a riot of it is ok to do so for all races?

That is all I am seeing here. In America you can riot and the police won’t stop you, you can even throw things at the police and they will just stand there and look sad.

When are the cops going to stop handling these cucks with kid gloves and lay some police brutality down on that ass?

big guy incoming

Portland

When the moon's reaching out to stars

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN HOPEFULLY YOUR BIG SISTER ICE AGE-CHAN ARRIVES SOON

see>>8209777

*Quiet, muffled honks in the distance*

It's not likely, because they can't. These dindus know that the police can't ACTUALLY do anything, because then the media would scream nonstop about the police brutality and systematic racism that grips the country. Hence why earlier there was that spic bitch that was telling everybody to incite the cops into shooting them.

How can Portland actually be worse in RL than it is portrayed in that Portlandia show?

You can tell this is their exact face as they write that.

It's not about protesting, it's about virtue signaling on faceberg about going to a protest.

Start at 3:43.10- Dr. Pierce's descriptions of the (fictional)Chicago Riots. Compare to what is happening now..

When Trump takes office.

Or more likely they'll just cooperate with pro-Trump vigilantes.

But it has to happen once King Nigger is gone.

Live here for a while and see how shit it actually is. Portlandia is pure bullshit.

Kek unfortunately no matter how retarded they are they are still cowards who are afraid of guns.

Some say the lonesome honker still rides to this day, in the hearts of those who remember him, in that way he'll live on forever.
F

That attitude is going to have end real soon. They will tear your country to shreds just like they have their own homelands.

Time to get very tough. This upsetting me, they can't get away with it.

can someone put the "Absolutely Disgusting"
thing over this?

He tried to warn us

Fuck what is it with these people and their goddamn drums, ever-fucking-where you can smell them and hear the drums.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Newsman has had a long day

Hol up
*adjusts black bandana tied around face*
So you's sayin
*tosses glass bottle at cop*
Wait hol up
*breaks store window*
Yo fam
*spraypaints "assassinate Trump" on wall*
You sayin
*torches cop car*
We finna
*assaults reporter*
We wuz peaceful protestors and sheet?

Fucking cops in Boston still have my blackjack and switchblade that my grandfather had left me and were from the 1940s. Wonder what the fuckers do with that kind of stuff.

because it reminds dem of afrika, bruddah, you can't take awah they only cultcha

Use them
you'd be amazed what the police don't have

We need Hannity on this shit with that one reporter guy that goes start shit.

I never got to see them last time.

fuck I want to see all these libshits hanging from trees

kek

We just might.

Well most of them are homeless liberal arts students

Magical dubs today, lads.

I KNOW THAT NIGGA AINT LIE

The switchblade was probably worth shekels, don't make them anymore in the US at least. I got jumped by ricans once, wasn't going to let it happen again. Fuckers.

Confirmed with 99.99% confidence.

remove liberal!

wew

GEAR UP BOYS ITS ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Sorosbux can buy a lot of marxists, but eventually his supply of college kids will run out when they're all hospitalized with rubber bullet impact wounds

Quads confirmed for happening

IT BEGINS

BEAT THESE HIPPIES BLACK AND BLUE

HERE WE GO BOYS

They should enjoy the riots as much as they can because under a Trump presidency the police aren't going to be as weak and ineffective as they used to be.

and ptsd from being gassed and flash banged

fuckers cut away when the cops move in

And branded with 40mm marker rounds to the chest

Being a riot cop in Portland looks like so much fun.

OY
VEY

Trump said during his rallies he'd pay the legal bills if the crowd beat someone's ass. If they try jumping someone for wearing a Trump hat, I could see him pardoning the guy.

anyone else notice OR has the sweet, nice lady robot voice, and NY has the mean male robot voice?

did the reporter just say tactical memes?

Are we all watching ?
Just making sure I don't miss anything, thanks.

I really hope so. This embarrassing, offensive and anger inciting, no one anywhere should ever allowed to behave like this. They need sending home or arresting AND charging. If they refuse then they need taking down with extreme force.

This is reporter-kun
twitter.com/dnorthfieldkgw

Yelling is, like, totally peaceful, man. Next you're going to say throwing rocks isn't peaceful. Harsh.

fuck that's beautiful

I'm honestly disappointed that I've never heard of the police using the voice of Hugh Mungus

HANDS UP DONT DOOT

In my mind after documenting this bullshit for the last couple hours, when the chimps arrive and finally go full congo he unzips his yellow jacket to reveal he is /fit/ and bedecked with guns and knives and proceeds to Frank Castle the shit out of everyone around him before vanishing into the teargas mists.

This needs to end…. This all needs to just end….

fucking mask

kek

I love how even in their anti-Trump propaganda they stump themselves. For example, did anyone else notice that at the 0:52 mark where the "hard working small business owner" can only muster 2 and a half words of English to talk to the fucking border control?

That is disturbing on many levels. I hope that was a (((paid))) demonstration.

Why is the Portland media so based?

HIPPIES ZIP-TIED AND LOADED INTO VANS

Did you see where some kike e-celeb raised 140k to save Hugh Mungus' life?

We just keep winning.

lmao even the cop on the loudspeaker sounds like a mousey fagboii

im watching this one:

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAOdZdBMJb?q=portland

FUCKING RAD

kek

I'm jealous of China's vans right now.

why god

just leave my country alone

They aren't going to put a fucking drill seargent on the the megaphone if they're trying to portray themselves as non-hostile.

A true german always has the coat of arms on their flag

It kills me inside knowing that I'll never run thru the streets in Gothic Plate armor and a great sword cleaving liberals in twain

holey fuck now i don't want to drink pbr ever again

I don't see any German flags there.

THEN GO THE FUCK HOME RETARD

GOOD FUCKIN' QUESTION

Had enough of watching these libshits.. I am going to vomit soon.

They lost and then lost their collective shit… democracy only if it means they win.. kek

Degenerate filth.

(checked)

Never leave home without my prussian flag in my pocket **in case*

And nothing has changed yet.

Agreed

spot on

Lovely little video

This reporter is a real nigga

GAS EM AND SMASH EM

He's about to awaken the masters.

1. Buy the armor
2. Buy the sword
3. Train
4. Show up

What's stopping you?

BOX TRAP WHEN?

This makes me more upset than even burning the flag, because i've never seen someone burn a flag upside down
people who fly flags upside down are doing it to just say they hate the country
they should be deported

KEK

This. Why is this allowed?

Surely both burning and flying the flag upside down can get you arrested?

Also attacking the police whilst flying the flag of a foreign nation (seen plenty of mexican flags) is an act of war?

youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E

I just remembered again that this guy is president. This must be happening to leftards all week, except the complete opposite feeling.

Militarized Police with Itchy trigger fingers and I lives in a cuck country.

kill yourself faggot

Reporters on KGW in Portland pushing the protest agenda while speaking with the Police Sgt on the phone telling them the protestors are not peaceful and no message is being spread by what they are doing. Retarded reporter asks, "what would happen if the Police just leave?". The same fucking thing that happened the first night. Innocent people were threatened and beat up and property was destroyed. Fuck I hate these fucking media shit head pushing this agenda. They all need to burn.

whoa i've never seen a whale move that fast

PERFECT

MAKE WAY MEDIC

you dont deserve those dubs

Bigly

It seems better than usual at least

the last time they didn't they just fucking rammed through them
they're learning

Yeah it took a shit ton of blacks getting run over to understand, hell theres even a video on youtube of just a shit ton of people getting run over. Shits funny as fuck.

wow, it's like they want us to lynch them

I thought upside-down flags were distress signals?
Still, appropriate for them.

Yeah I've seen it. I favorited it.

antifa scum

(Checked)
It's trying to get dicked tonight by virtue signaling.

(Checked)
I think a car slaughter would be better and they only seem to be letting cars through near the camera crew.

Doesn't Portland have snow plows?

I wish there was some right wing equivalent of Anitfa that jus goes where they go and beats their shit in. We need modern day brownshirts man. I fucking hate Anitfa.

this better continue thru the month, portland needs to burn

yeah, it's only by the camera crew
helicopter jsut got sight of the entire backup

Counterprotesting seems to be what leftists do

youtube.com/watch?v=S4S456hjt1E

FUCK DUH POH LEESE

WHITE RIOTS SOON
Holla Forums RISES SOON

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Anyone got a webm of the antifa getting a 2x to the back of the head

Yeah, no. They had to be purged the last time for being too stupid to be useful, sets a bad precedent to resurrect them.

We should pick a new colour really. I say either all-black or all-white outfits.

POST YFW

White with red accents

Black always black.

WEW

WHITE CONCIOUS RISING

Hitler confirms, black is already taken by libruls and anti-fa, we don't want a mess out there. All white dirties too easy. Maybe red? Maybe a combination of two colors?

Are there any good streams up right now of any protests?

haven't actually watched this though

Feldgrau

Not even counter protesting Anitfa. Fuck it doesn't even need to be neo nazis or right wingers. Anitfa are a bunch of fucking thugs that ought to be taught a lesson. Wherever they go they shut down opposing opinions and get off free of harm. It should at least be an even fight if they're gana go harass small groups of people. Like in that video it seems to be just a few dudes they're throwing rocks at. I've seen that they're even worse in Europe. They need they're fucking shit kicked in badly.

Southerners report in for enlistment into the upcoming race war
TN REPORTING IN

(checked)

Pale, desaturated blues and greys.

If there were to be colors for the right, it should be colors like white and red and german flactarn camo.

Is it ogre? A little rain and they go home?

I say show up in respectable street clothes with a simple armband. Red or white.

ANOTHER TN REPORTING IN

SOMEONE SAY DIXIE?!

Bored. Anyone got something to watch?

link please

ANOTHER TN REPORTING IN

I would if I weren't on a gayPad.

lel
somebody's playing Goodbye Horses on their car stereo

Something the common man can easily find I presume, I don't think we'll be able to get uniforms made and hand them out to everybody. How did Hitler even get everyone to wear those brownshirt uniforms?

Horn nigger upgraded to a motorcycle

this shits live I think

SA was a full blown paramilitary organization, they trained you and everything.

How can we ever hope to compete with the rich African culture?

the sad truth is that the biggest consumer of niggerbeats is white people

Well maybe we can do something if they ever come to Tennessee.

KATU stream (Portland)
facebook.com/video/playback/playlist.m3u8?v=10154114647401448

Can't be waycis in your music choice, goys. Virtue signal by posting shitty slave beats and nigger mumbles on kikebook

Time to Make Record Companies Great Again

What a great thread to wake up to.

t. European

Why the fuck is there always a Mexican flag at these protests? Even at the ones before trump was elected. It pisses me off so much.
FUCKING GO BACK TO MEXICO THEN

Its not just that. My uncle routinely drops the word nigger, thinks they're stupid and violent yet he still loves rap music. I don't get it.

stream is kill fam

Well shit nigga, maybe we should just pick a color and tell everyone to come in x colored hoodies, pants and boots to keep everything uniform. for pants, potentially we could wear sweatpants that match our tops, but boots with sweatpants sounds stupid.

This ones live

They're going to.

It's not dead, and periscope is dogshit.

Someone educate me on the Brownshirts, what were they aside from Hitler's clean-up gang before his rise.

(checked)
There are proven ways to make music "addictive" or to make it stick in someone's head. They're doing it a lot more lately like that shitty "werk" song that ugly nigress released. I don't know any of the terms for it, but I'm sure there are some.

I hate to say "Nazi equivalent of useful idiots", but that's about the level of it.

A street fighting bodyguard of sorts. They became infested with homosexuals actually, since they were led by Ernst Rohm who was gay. When Hitler became chancellor he got rid of them and killed Ernst.

Still works for me m88. Try this link:
facebook.com/katunews/videos/vb.180526851447/10154114647401448/

I knew a Jewish guy at university who was really into music and music production. I suspect that's what he'd have done with his life if his family hadn't forced him into an academic degree. He was a good friend, if I'm being completely honest.

One night while slightly drunk, he broke down the whole process of how record companies make this music appealing and addictive. Terrifying stuff.

so the alt-right if they were actually capable of fighting? Is Milo the moder Ernst?

modern*

Do we have the same uncle?
Also, check'd

Yes, they were probably looking for fame too, semi-LARPers.

Rohm just wanted a group that would be able to have a presence in the streets. I don't think they were idiots, they were the first major face of the NSDAP. SA was shutdown of course after faggot purge but mainly because Himmler and Hitler didn't like how the SA was becoming larger and more influential than what it was supposed to be and was under Rohm.

Posted this shit in the wrong thread, but putting it here.
Found a BLM organizer on Twitter. Gregory McKelvey.

twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/status/796474420638322688
archive.is/PCYbb

wweek.com/news/2016/10/18/gregory-mckelvey-is-leading-portlands-black-lives-matter-protests-and-wont-be-silenced-by-pepper-spray/

Yeah you could say the alt-right is Trump's SA. Richard Spencer is kind of gay. I don't know what the fuck Milo can be compared to.

under rohm I mean

IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOME HERE

(heil'd)
Thanks user

It's called pop music. Simple song structure, generally 4/4. Kick on beats 1 and 3, snare on beats 2 and 4, hi hat on quarter notes OR hi hat on eighth notes, crash cymbal on beat 4. They use major scale melodies and harmonies to match, vocals harmonize, choruses have intros that tell you whats about to happen.

It's all a formula to make the song predictable on purpose, they want it to sound familiar, yet fresh, and predictable so you can interpret the lyrics before they even come through. The term is "infectious." It gets stuck in your head because it's so memorable.

It's not really as scary as you think. It's basic stuff, the geniuses are the producers who can manage to add enough flair and unique simulated/real instruments to make a scale sound familiar, yet brand new. Glossy production works wonders, though, some trap songs like to use minor scales and darker sounding production.

You don't want that, Trump won't end it he will finish it

Yeah from what I remember Rohm was possibly plotting to overthrow Hitler or maybe even kill him. I could be wrong, but either way Hitler considered Rohm a threat so he had to kill him.

Democracy looks like a white guy screaming in the middle of a street? We should probably get rid of it, then.

God damn it all, when are the police coming back?
I'm tired of these Portland sickos; things are getting awfully stale. Why not just whop out the rubber bullets and put and end to it? Why did the riot suits pull back?

finally they admit white people aren't immigrants.

Didn't they get released after the dindus admitted on camera that it was self defense?

kek

more on Gregory McKelvey

Don't Shoot Portland Spokesperson, Gregory McKelvey

governing.com/topics/public-justice-safety/tns-portland-police-protest.html

"They wouldn't have gotten this passed if they did it in a democratic way," said Gregory McKelvey, spokesman for protest group Don't Shoot Portland
The demonstration began in earnest Tuesday as protesters set up tents outside City Hall and hung a large banner for the Black Lives Matter movement. And, as they'd done in weeks past, protesters came prepared to disrupt Wednesday's City Council meeting – with one person even writing an email warning that "after we take city hall maybe we will take bridges and freeways too."

Don't worry, they're failing hard down here. Tried to organize last night and barely a hundred turned out and five were arrested.

Holy shit these Portland niggers are weak

They're told to stand down from the chiefs at the top. It's a fucking jewish plot. It's like that black bitch mayor in Baltimore who said they needed to give the rioters "space to destroy."

They're still in jail last I heard despite the admission. I'd try something like that if I had people with me but my state actually has stand your ground laws and such.

Here's how he explained it to me: a lot of the major record labels employ producers and other people who will take very small fragments of old, beloved songs and mix them into, for example, a Justin Bieber track. It's not quite like sampling, for one thing they don't even admit to doing it. It could be as simple as a single note played a very specific way on a specific instrument from a universally-loved older piece of music.

The idea being that although there isn't enough sound there for you to be consciously able to identify what they've cut in, it's just enough to trigger a dopamine response in your brain that tricks you into thinking what you're listening to is 'good'. Obviously with weaker-minded people you can use this to get them hooked on anything.

youtu.be/E5ONTXHS2mM
I like using this song as an example.
It's literally nothing unique. Future has made this song before, so have countless others. It's carried by drums vocals and build ups into silence.

Possible police soon in Portland.

Oh my god Trump is literally gassin ppl
I'm literally shaking rn
didn't I tell u he was literally Hitler?

Anymore streams?

It's really not up to pres. It's up to mayors and governors.

I can't argue with those dubs, heil'd

Somebody just said on Periscope:
"where are the boston bombers when you need them?"

How disrespectful would it be to waterboard them with that flag?

They're stopping and waiting for cars to turn so they can keep walking. Low fucking energy

I could see that, just builds into what I said. They're triggering a memory response, you already liked that song, so your brain confuses itself into thinking "oh man I like this, I've subconsciously been duped."

It wouldn't be disrespectful at all to waterboard them with the flag that they already defaced.
It would be justice.

Did she piss herself?

I'd love to shroud-of-turin my flag with the faces of drowning cucks.

That one nigger almost got run over. It's dark and rainy, traffic probably can't see any of them.

Some one is getting in this guys face. shit could go down.

Exactly, and it's not something they want to admit to doing.

This guy only listened to music made before the late 90's on vinyl and FLAC rips of vinyl. Given his membership of the tribe and being from a filthy-rich connected Israeli family, I'm inclined to believe he knew there was a sinister purpose behind it.

lel

If dubs, the start of the race war.

That was my thinking as well.

Holy shit he's BTFO them my sides they're not even replying

Drunk cuck vs libtards

are you recording it?

These people are literal communists. Why the fuck have they not been given free helicopter rides yet? They all need one.

I've got nothing to record it with, someone please get on this shit this is gold.

Trump is the answer

CALIFORNIA
the police have surrounded them and have said they are going to be arrested
periscope.tv/johnnyutah888/1MYxNOjwQMyKw?

This stream is giving me AIDS. The REE levels are just too high. I wish this man luck on his efforts to redpill.

I can't suffer listening to these faggots. I'll unmute once the fists start flying.

THAS RIGHT

lol this is a normal night in milwaukee

Nah hes a weak ass cuck. Remember this is Portland, there isnt any real testosterone there.

Here comes the uppity nigress. Fuck I hate these people. I would really like to personally put a bullet in all of their heads, the guy defending himself seems reasonable though, he can probably be redpilled.

California's police being the least cucked is surprising.

Right now it some WOKE bitch getting on his ass about shit, I fucking hate these assholes.

Human Relations Council

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
why are the TWP such a gang of dumbfucks??

This filthy drunk whore, I feel sorry for those that were in Portland before it went to shit.

DAS RITE

DELICIOUS FEAR

These faggots have 0 argument.

yea at the thing you think you're against but are actually for.

(Checked and Kek'd)

You cant negotiate with niggers and cucks, only solution is to kill them all

One group of them kicked the shit out of a bunch of antifa despite being outnumbered a while back, this guy's obviously a stupid fuck though.

No faggot. TWP whooped on atifa even thoiugh they were outnumbered like 10 to 1. No TWP went to the hospital, antifa did.

They're forced to endure that retarded leftist shit every day they work though, even just a simple traffic stop. I'm sure they're almost entirely red pilled, they just can't say anything in the PC bullshit or they lose their job.

The guy calling to lock arms is an agitator.

I'd love it if the cops would start chanting back UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY when these cucks start chanting about peaceful protests…

In the most whiny voice imaginable

Umm no lel

Noice.

Super Eurobeat with chimpouts is next level.

they even put a nigger in a coma

incorrect. they got the shit stabbed out of them with their own knives. their leader didn't show up either, announcing he couldn't make it at the 11th hour, citing "car trouble". Holla Forums got triggered AF over it. you should remember this.

Constitutionally there's no limit on the people's right to assemble peaceably. I thought Americans had freedom.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

(checked)
That's the point. They are not assembling peaceably, they are damaging property and committing arson.

I think you're talking about two different events.

is it times lads?

you've got that backwards m80

LAPD and SDPD hate this garbage and as soon as Trump is in office and gives them the all-clear we're going to see some shit.
The nigs have been nigging ever since they arrived in LA and it's time for some law and order.

I only remember antifa getting stabbed and TWP holding their own. That's what everyone was saying. I just remember all the tweets saying antifa got btfo and the vid of that antifa getting 2x4 to the head.

you're a fucking retard. the antifas were the ones who got their shit pushed in

Reminder that Japanese leaving japan aren't even seen as true japanese.
I don't know why those people want to go to america of all places, it truly shows that those chinks' tastes are shit.

He might not be emigrating, user.

Hey, fuck you too, cunt.

I'm getting kind of tired of people just using gook and chink when they don't apply

post a link I don't even read screenshots anymore.

This.
Gook means Korean.
Chink means Chinese.
Jap/Nip means Japanese.

California streamer just got arrested

WHAT?

that's obviously wikipedia m8.

did he cry?

Cameraman is getting arrested live.

periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOjwQMyKw#

my mom called me and said she heard that they were setting off bombs in portland, some shit liek that. ??

He seems chill about it actually

Top KEK I fucking wish it actually was.

She's never going to see that phone again

are there any other streams happening?

They're all gooks and/or chinks

RIP

How the fuck does one find other Nazis in their vicinity? I only know of Nazis anonymously on Holla Forums.

Do we have a good list of periscopes to choose from, or are they all ded/arrested/gassed?

I don't know either user.
t. lonelyfag

Rice nigger is a good fallback if you can't tell what yellow hell spawned them exactly.

periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOjwQMyKw

go to jail

youtube.com/watch?v=LGvM2BJXIIA
Don't know if it's from earlier

Think they're all over

Thank you for Collapsing the Rectum!

No retard, they're for specific countries.

kek

I think that is from earlier, it started to rain later.

Nope, they all got fucked.

Go back to 4chink

Who the fuck cares? They all look the same.

can't find any US protest livestreams, but here's a live one from South Korea:
periscope.tv/snowchi3/

You're the one that needs to go back when you're not even capable of using the correct insult.

kek

Portland has a lot of Chinese and Russian immigrants. I'm surprised nobody has been made into a skidmark yet.

What are the gooks gooking about?

corruption and a cabal of witches, basically.

The 8 Goddesses scandal, protesting against their president.

lol. that's also great for white nationalist dating and livening up the sex life.

What is wrong with periscope always hangs on me
why do all these ppl flock to it

Drunk dude trying to find the protestors.

Also finding out their president is a druggie

They found out their government is arguably more corrupt and spoopy than Hillary herself.

I can't fucking wait for Ivan Ivanov to pave the roads with niggers.

Same, hangs on me as well. The layout is pretty fucking trash.

Youtube stream of the South Korean protest.

See that's something to actually protest about. I'd trade these gooks for all the commies, retards, and nigs over here right now.

shieeeeeeeeeet

If so
about fucking time

One can only hope those digits lead to one good outcome from the shitty drivers here.

got shot? or just fired a weapon?

HIGH FUCKING ENERGY!!!

wtf happened

Link?
I just got home from work and the chimping is still going.

Hopefully a commie is dead

Does anyone else have a mirror? I got some normie friends close to tipping right but the file is corrupt and won't play.

Korean is a weird sounding language, but holy shit is it intimidating when shouted.

Thanks user

look at this manlet with a purse

For me it just says:

Get the App

Ended
Where are the protesters
Igor
@babysealhunter

No video.

Portland needs to go

WEW CHECKED AND KEK'D

b-but we didn't do nuffin i'm a marine

disafuckingpointing

(CHECKED!!)
HOLY FUCK MY SIDES ARE GONE!

GAS THEM! MUSTARD GAS! TEAR GAS! ANY GAS! JUST MAKE THE CUCKS CHOKE!

Try a different browser.

Can't get it to play smooth, but some black cry baby was just whining and saying he was gonna call the cops' boss on them.

RWDS in Portland when?

And now here comes the jazz.

Man, libtards can learn a thing or two from these gooks.

(check'd)
holy shit my fucking side

Two minutes.

Any Oregonfags here? I was considering moving to Eugene, is it as full of cancer as Portland?

I'm really wondering what all connections this shit could have with our politicians, there has to be a reason they're keeping most of this squashed in western media. Think we'd need someone that can actually understand gookrunes to be able to do all the digging though.

While you're committing criminal acts of property damage, arson and attacking police? They're not very good at this. The homeless looking guy had more sense.

checked

Yes, keep telling the cops you hate them, do it, see what happens. Get the gas.

Wanna bet that Troy is a nigger?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bad enough he's at the line talking shit but
dumb nigger just singled himself out for when shtf.

I'm pretty sure it's (((someone's))) idea of world peace twisted horribly wrong.

South Korea was the testing bed.

When will the police start doing the boston crab?

wew fucking lad

Alright fuck that shit. Any good streams not on that shitty broken site?

The sound of nigger women croaking annoying aggressive shit out they moufs sparks a /primal_bloodthirst/ in me.

I think Igor just got gassed.
Rolling to see if they've started shooting.

Is Washington as bad as Oregon?

These fucking idiots are gonna get bent so fucking hard.

God damn these faggots repeat the same shit every time. THis dumb nigger acting like a preacher when he's just being obnoxious as fuck and repeating the same lines.

Well, he's getting arrested for sure.

i dont want to sit around and waste bandwith watching these cunts complain all day. someone record and webm the parts were they get rekt.

Dubs of truth confirm.

It's okay when they do it because they're 'anarchists', user.

Please hose these fags.

And that was almost certainly just as much bullshit as everything else they said. All they want is power, they don't want good for America. It's been obvious in all of these modern riots.

I can feel the feminism asshurt from here

little do they know they're the ones being cleared off.

Holy fuck this nigger faggot needs to shut the fuck up.

could it be?

I like how they don't realize that this is a FUCKING CRIME SCENE!

Holy shit, lead cop has the patience of a saint with this fuckwit BLM nignog.

His whiny nig voice is so fucking annoying

gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them
gas them

ive read your training manuals

Energy level = 0

She'd be absolutely useless if shit really started too.

He's either lying about being a leader for that long or he is the least charismatic person in history.
My bet is on the latter.

only test this faggot has ever seen was multiple choice.

Good thing they're up against beta cucks and sissy females.

sounds kinda like a jap got hit over the head a couple times and tried to speak while drunk

GO HOME

Well, looks like the race war is on.

didnu nuffin, wuz jus singin bout jezus an sheeiiit

I leave for just a few minutes, and now someone's shot.

shocked!

My god damn grandmother can beat these assholes. They are all a bunch of pussywhipped cocksuckers.

I have doubt

MOSSAD provocateurs confirmed

Shieeeeet, dat mah boi Jamal! Holla if ya need a ride mah nigga!

So what happened? Was it snipers on the roof? Are we maidan now?

These are the sort of fucks you have to deal with on a daily basis here. Whether at work or trying to go out and relax. Had some wirey looking fuck like that try to sell me his book of poetry after a family play once.

oh they're protesting the police, thought it was a trump protest

nevermind it was nig on nig violence

it is an anti-trump protest

They are protesting trump. They just also irrationally hate the police too.

Someone get this kid a dictionary

EVERYTIME

Is it? at this point they are just running down the streets yelling like fucking retards and setting shit on fire. They don't even know why they are there anymore.

Don't make the same mistakes the Minnesota fags did.

Try Western Union next time and save us all the trouble.

Full 180

It seems like soros's crew is going around having people disperse and spread disinfo. I'm not really buying any of this shit they're saying "I've been in it for 15 years with these guys" that kikess in the blue shirt. And now they have their news story of "a maniac shooting a kid" at anti-Trump "peaceful protests" and that cry baby nigger who read all of the police tactics and restrictions claiming they did something wrong (with no evidence).

This is your brain on pot, kids. Almost sounded like he was stuck in a feedback loop.

to like send a message about like how you totally can't say this shit because like we'll do some shit you know there's going to be some shit man

Are all streams kill?

You are being played so badly dudes.
This is about dividing society so The Establishment (they are not fucking elite) can carry on their sick raping and pillaging whilst you fight amongst yourselves. Useful Idiots.

Here's your (you)

That's common with nogs. If you've ever seen them in a domestic dispute or anything that involves the release of bodycam footage, it would be obvious they don't function in a civilized environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU

Anything REALLY going on besides the Pacific Northwest? Because if it's localized, you know it's a single group with power in that region orchestrating it. These Jews… under Trump, I could the FBI arresting the top shitbags. This is organized crime and treason. Take your pick, or why not both?

Any cops hurt yet? Because then… they'll crack some skulls. Bring back the sixties. Hundreds dead in the streets.

Drunk russian kids gon crash

Is that how liberals give birth and multiply?

smdh tbh

Not a human being, but a human doing

No, need to rewind farther than that. Before Eisenhower protected blacks joining white schools.

Looks like it's largely ANSWER Coalition and maybe a few others. Standard local, BLM, really. Honestly, if the protests were genuine, they would have formed on their own. They wouldn't need kikebook groups and meet-up times if they legitimately were angry over President Trump.

wew lad.

Meant for

It was some stoner white guy with long hair and an unkempt beard.

good get

nah it was a bean

It's the same shit, they've been indoctrinated too. Doesn't have to be dark skinned to be an igger.

There was a beaner on a bike then another guy who talked about "a kid" getting shot.

Anons I don't want to go back to college. I don't like the normie part of me. It's like he takes hold of me… and I don't want to deal with the post election since I've been hiding my power level and presenting myself as a librul

I don't know. Even if I stop caring I don't want to be a completely different person who talks differently all the sudden also. Sorry for blog am distressed

Random beaner driving around and complaining.

periscope.tv/w/1jMJgAdRgPPKL

Wait until Commie Core is removed and state (((diversity))) and (((inclusion))) requirements for schools are lifted. Problem with universities is that if they didn't teach social justice, they'd get a federal lawsuit because of how hard King Nigger & Co. were pushing it behind the scenes.

It'll get better. And hopefully for good.

Nigger, even. I'm sure you've seen enough ghetto footage of how those communities mix and become the same animal even prior to racemixing.

Take up a vocational training. Simple as that.

Just got this text from a friend earlier tonight. Not sure if its conformed yet, but any user in the seattle area, pack heat and keep an eye out.

WARNO!!!!!!

Fresh intelligence:
Protesters/Rioters have been casing out the all the sub cities of Seattle going up to north of Seattle and South down to the JBLM AREAS! They had Craig's List for 18-22 an hour to organize riots, assaults on, known trump supporters, veterans and any member age or gender of the white population. They are told to move and travel in small groups and or vans. Be aware their goal is to burn business homes cars and more. They were told to use the 5 as insertion and exit points. They are staying to. i ties with multiple exits.

Pass on to all units and personnel to ensure their safety and awareness to be ready if this situation plays out.

Remember keys methods; ABC's, Deadly Force Triangle: OPPORTUNITY CAPABILITY and INTENT. When you are met with all there you are then cleared to implement self defense and defense of others, and those who can't defend themselves.
Count your rounds. Check what is behind your shooting. Battle buddies should in effect.

Race War in a few hours?

Why got a big long river out here.

It certainly appears so. Another friend that lives a few blocks away said he saw some nogs cruising at idle speed down his street at 3am the other night. Super strange cause we live in a predominantly white town near Tacoma.

that describes just about every nig in the country

Nigger, you are an enclave. I know how blacked it was in 2004.

Your best bet is to ride to Gig Harbor and blow the bridge.

I said I live NEAR Tacoma……a few towns over.

No friend. We stay and fight.

Nothing but white and nips there, if anyone is curious. A few mexicans in the gardening profession, but the working sort. It may have gone to hell since then , but that's my info on the area.

EAT SHIT COMMIES

(•_•)
Donald
/ \

(•_•)
Trump
/ \

If catgirls are anything like actual cats (as you are suggesting) they will also be incredibly disloyal sluts who will cuck you at every chance for no reason other than they want to display dominance over you.

Holla Forums is not the board for cat sympathies, dude, cats are degeneracy.

This is why I cant take my kids in public.

I would move back to Gig for a stand. Nowhere near Tacoma. Sorry.

RIP saigamarine

they wouldnt fucking have to, we already know there was a fucking crowd of niggers that had already assaulted them, then began to chase them down the street.

It doesnt matter if every one of the niggers signed hand written affidavits admitting they had intended to kill them, if a judge wont take a pack of charging ferals as a self defense case, its over with.
They got fucked hardcore because the court system was pozzed as fuck.

The thing about Gig Harbor, and many self-sufficient places of the NW is we could cut ferry lines, bridges and still be self sufficient on fertile ground. Only a few points of invasion, or exits for cowards.

Problem is Seattle is mostly white all around. Most of the minorities just want to be left alone to go about their business.

Hate to say it to my WN anons: this is an intrarace war between whites, minorities are just recruited allies or mercenaries

The problem is they are leftist whites. If not entirely kikes. Seattle is trash.It's exactly what happened to Portland post-mid 80's or so. What's your fucking argument?

checked
lel, they are chanting 'peaceful protest'.
do you think they even know what peaceful means?

Attention whore with big sign. Oh no. Oh my. Going to have a piece. Of better pie.

50,- bucks says by this time next week they'll have gone full Beyond the Thunderdome in attitude and attire.

The whole damn thing didn't start off peacefully. They can't pull that retrograde. Do they understand this is a political movement and many, here, and world over, pays attention to their actual actions?

GO EAST
KILL THE TECHIES
BRING DIVERSITY TO REDMOND AND BELLEVUE

Why would you want to save Redmond?

Was it a better town before 2004 or so? Seemed like a bootcamp to me. I went there weekly on business.

I DON'T WANT TO SAVE REDMOND
I WANT SHITLIB TECH WORKERS MAKING 3 FIGURES TO KNOW WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

It looks like anarchist and nigs from Tacoma robbing their houses and raping their women

They are all Microcucked, I guess.

That's why I said to harbor in Gig.