Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc24YtUslCU)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, he talks about politics and social issues, and I just wanted to hear what people thought of him.

His anti-SJW stuff is worth a look but don't expect much variety. 5/10

We need a word filter that changes Sargon of Akkad into Literally Who

No. He has no thoughts. He's a mong.

No, he hasn't any.

I'll petition for it with you comr8

retard who thinks he's intelligent because he has a sophisticated sounding middle class accent

Smug retard who won't read.

nah

I'll be interested to see channels that you guys rate.

Sargon "I'm not Holla Forums but I really hate kikes" Akkad

Huge pseudo-intellectual that didn't even finish college but talks about knowing better than even the upper echelons of universities about matters he ignores the complexity of. The fact that your generic left-lib ideologue can demolish him with simple source- and fact-checking (e.g.: youtube.com/watch?v=rc24YtUslCU) should at least show you just how pathetic he is.

jejej

Anybody remember who that German smugfag from a couple years ago gleefully playing with himself and >imblying the Holocaust didn't happen and looking like he just took a dick to the ass and couldn't be more thrilled about it? He was either a polyp mod/admin or another D-grade e-pundit iirc. I feel like shitting on him too.

I don't think the lad has ever cracked a book tbh.

He's a fat ass limey who doesn't know shit.
He knows less the xexizy fffs

every thread, now even on leftypol

kek

Missing a Twitter logo.

I hate the whole "social studies warriors are the greatest threat to western civilization" crowd and Sargon is one of the worst, but at least he is not Jim

Unnecessary…

what's wrong with Jim?

Another dumb anti-ess jew youtuber

jim (or internet aristocrat or mister metokur) kinda ruined 4chan and Holla Forums by being popular enough to get his crowd of edgy teenage fans to shit up 4chan

One of those British retards whom people think is intelligent and worth listening to because of his accent.

And pretty much anything you say against Sargon could be said double for jim. I haven't watched either in a while but at least Sargon was somewhat sympathetic to the working poor.

His videos are easily the cringiest at that, at least Sargon of Assfat puts in some effort to pretend to be intelligent, this dipshit just spouts Holla Forums memes constantly.

He has decent analysis at best

no the fuck he doesn't
He misses the bigger picutre

Beyond visceral disgust towards the total absence of class consciousness and pitiful pseudo-intellectualism?

No.

Yeah, he has decent analysis of the little things
That's already better than most
We're in no position to not be at least marginally satisfied with that

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK, WORKER

kek

CAN WE NOT

Why the fuck do people keep making threads about this fuckwit?

Sargonite Back2Pol

Can we do this for all e-celebs? Mayb have one for "e-celeb" too.

Bruv his videos barely qualify as criticism of the idiots he showcases. At least he no longer just insults them like he used to.

*Gaydon of Blackdad*

sargon "this picture isn't even sargon of akkad" akkad

How much are you willing to bet that, after anti-SJWs become the "radical" group, he's going to stay in that camp?

Seconded

Honestly, I don't hate all anti-SJWs, because there are genuine grievances when it comes to social justice. My main issue with Sargon is his bias towards conservative news sources, sometimes to ridiculous levels. For example, in one of his "This Week In Stupid" segments, he showed a clip of anti-Trump protesters clearly saying, "Love! Unity! Peace!" and somehow came to the conclusion that they were saying, "Fuck free speech!" I do agree with many things he says, but his bias and occasionally unpalatable bitterness makes me recoil in a sort of horror whenever his videos show up in my recommended feed.

Reading the studies hbomberguy points to does nothing to invalidate the conclusions Sargon made in the video being critiqued. The rest of the video, as I recall, was just polemic. I also think it worth noting that hbomberguy has some sort of connection to that silly person Jenny McDermott.