What will he do after his youtube "career" crashes?

What will he do after his youtube "career" crashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EuBO54Et03I?t=404
youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Camgirl on Twitch.

get raped by a pack of niggers

Go back to Mexico, hopefully.

isn't he puerto rican?

Same fucking difference. All spics look alike to me.

Suicided by Disney.

If he returns to his Golden Age review format/schedule: He won't. He'll become more and more prominent to the point of being the best "non-official" video game reviewer in history, if not already the most recognizable "non-official" reviewer.

If he eats a lot, switches to more movie reviews, and puts out less video game reviews (what he's doing now): He'll slowly but surely experience a steady decline to the point of nu-Cosmo insignificance

fucking disgusting

Sudoku

If you've seen his latest response video. He pretty much says his angry reviews will not have a schedule. They'll come out whenever he feels like it. Also, he says your brainwashed by trolls into believe there haven't been that many angry reviews. He checked reddit and made sure he was correct in how many angry reviews came out in those years. Don't believe the trolls in saying that angry reviews are disappearing (even though I'm sure nobody said that).

He says that the schedule video was a mistake and he shouldn't have done it. Those promises were never set in stone. Although if you check his top 10 end-of-the-year videos for 2015/2016, he does mention how sorry he was for not releasing that many angry reviews that he had to borrow other people's videos to even fill those top 10 list since he didn't review them. He's taking his channel back from you entitled people.

He won't become Spoony… I'm s-sure of it.

Wait what did he do?
Did Spoony kill himself and he monetized his fake crying memorial video again?

new IA on Butthurt Bandito

Jesus Christ, I wish I could get paid to play games and make shitty reviews with a couple props.

That poor lobster, still squirming around after getting cut in half. I could never be a butcher or a chef.

At least it wasn't extremely painful

Dead less than a second into the process, you can find videos of invasive squirrel species being shot and when they get shot in the brain they'll often continue to twitch. The action potentials in all your neurons don't evaporate when you die.

That being said, it's not fun to watch.

Jesus christ Jim sucks now.
936 retards give thus guy money.

He's going to completely blow it.

youtu.be/EuBO54Et03I?t=404

where are your vids, lad?

Work at 7/11 or become a gardener.

/thread

deported to mexico

you're a big guy

get a real job like all youtubers should

Still whiter than 90% of Holla Forums

These videos have been hyped up for two years. Jim will never be able to meet everyone's expectations. We'll have to wait for E;R's TGWTG videos for that.

He'll learn the value of being a Five Peso Fellater

I never thought I'd feel bad for a fucking lobster, but here I am bummed out that one got cut in half.
Why do tortured animals have to be so delicious?

Good question, even the dumbest shitposter on this board could put out more interesting cashgrab shit than 90% of ecelebs yet here we are working in shitty jobs or collecting welfare while these faggots push out shitty ten minute long videos that don't really say much and collect 36+ thousand dollars per year because even bigger retards are willing to pay hundreds for a friend simulator.

Landscaping

Let's be real here Angry Joe isn't as interesting to talk about as Linkara it's mostly just a lot of petty drama he got into

also

He said he treats these videos as "cautionary tales". Specifically he highlighted how Angry Joe treated his fanbase like shit and got burned for it.

He also stated that he's still going to do the Angry Joe video he was planning he's just going to merge it into the finale.

Wait is E;R planning on doing TGWTG videos? I know he's working on a few projects right now but none of them are remotely related to Channel Autism

Kinda feels like all the good stuff in these videos is getting shoved to the very last one. No point in making an individual video for each of them if all the really interesting stuff about them is gonna be done later.

Except for the shekels of course

Pepe BTFO

The Young Turks probably.

Crashing planes with no survivors.

BLANCO
L
A
N
C
O

Okay. So where are your videos?

America owns Puerto Rico tho user.

Cowbcat's one is the best imo
youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=626

He needs to stop being angry. The fuck is he angry about anyway? Did he get fucked in the ass on the school playground? Every fucking "nerd" out there is "angrey XD"

kys

There was a single point that could have been made that would allow him to jump straight to the drama, because there's a lot of it.. And that point is that Joe hasn't been supplying "Free" entertainment. It's the other way around. He would not have been able to get paid and do this shit for 9 years without an audience. Doesn't matter how hard he works on a video or not, because he had an audience and fans who would watch his videos, share them, promote him, and uplift him as "the little guy" critic who did honest game reviews and never sucked corporate dick, he got to play video games and talk about shit he likes for a living and make a pretty decent income off of it.

Saying "I do it for free!" is dishonest and moronic. He does it because he gets paid.

Then again, what do people expect from a spic?

All his reviews are wrong since he's a normalfag.

That's the reputation he has. Not saying it's true at all. The guy has the shit taste, like most normalfags, but he's fractionally better than the average game journo, which makes him appear as a paragon of taste and honesty to retards.

it's pretty good when compared to Fallout 4

I've only seen his early work, but from what I remember, he gave just about every AAA release either a 9 or a 10. Maybe he grew up with a few years of gaming under his belt (funny how he started his videos off by pretending to be the avatar of "gamers" when the 360 was his first console) he decided to get tougher on them, but he was always on his knees in his early work.

A rotting turd is better than FO4.

Cynical Brit is only angry when you shit talk trans people :'^)

well, they already have an armenian girl onboard, so why not

They had a Latina as a guest during the election night.

or when you vote for Johnson

Jim sold out bigly. Not exactly surprising since the only thing that ever really differentiated him from the "skeptic community" and being Sargon tier was his edgy sense of humor. Now that he sees how much potential money he can make he wants his videos to be as normalfag friendly as possible.

Daily reminder when Channel Autismo's resident kike an hero'd, Joe put up a memorial video complete with fake tears and he fucking monetized it. Then when he got called out on it he sperged and said it was just a simple accident, yet left it monetized for another few weeks.

who the fuck is he? Besides a fat manchild?

how awful

Feminist spotted and reported.

Don't try to earn money on the Internet Goyim.

Puerto Ricans are more niggery and have bigger chins.

Sorry desu. Having a massive funko collection and being a fat fuck is degenerate. KYS

You're talking about that shoenice video right? The guy eats shit and demands money so he can get fucked up on as many drugs as he can take. He's a fucking trainwreck, whether or not he starts internet drama with other e-celebs.

I'll never understand the mind of a semite.

Spoony flirted with JesusOtaku.

That poster would get lazy too, I guarantee it.

not monetizing the video won't bring him back to life

He already said he's gonna include Lindsay, Todd and Jose drama in the finale, which is gonna be one huge-ass episode.

Stop being such a nigger faggot drama queen.

kys

Did she nearly cry too?

fuck that fag, Pissed Jose is back

Fuck off, Asa.

Shit vid tbh, 20 mins of talking about how whiny baby Joe salvaged one fuck up instead of all the other shit he could have talked about.

E;R hasn't uploaded in ages.

He isn't, it's some just some nigger's wish list.
He's more likely to review Books 3-4 of Korra than CA.

LAD'S GONNA TACKLE THE COMIC!!!

He posted on twitter that he's working on videos for the new Korra comic series, the live action Death Note movie, and movies he liked in 2016 and that their slated for release in the next 3 months. Obviously that last bit is bullshit but at least he's working and the gap between videos shouldn't be quite as big as the 7 month gap between the Rogue One review and the Get Out review.

I know, but he'll never review Books 3-4 and that makes me sad.

In my drawer.

They'd essentially end up being another cucklasa.

No one read that shit, he should make a video about the rest of Korra and how Kuvira is perfect and did nothing wrong.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't deport every last Puerto Rican though.

Whatever you tell yourself nigger.

I'm not sorry that your precious jewtuber is, in fact, a mouthbreather and you're just yet another of the drooling retards who adore him.

>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

He sucks.

But how is anything but eating shit "internet insanity" as opposed to a run-of-the-mill "this faggot's a piece of shit drug addict"? Internet Insanity is supposed to be actually 100% insane people like Terry "generic unfunny cianigger memes" Davis and that filthy pedo Nick Bates.

Hi Jim. Glad you're actually keeping a schedule now instead of just "Jim Time".
Do a fucking face reveal video or show us Jade's pussy. Faggot.

anoyone here know E;R's opinions on the Avatar Comics? Especially The Search or The Promise? I don't think I've ever really heard what he thinks about them.

>/reddit/

Entertainment is for retards amirite, we should all be like you and watch honey boo boo and the paint dry.

What was destiny going on about in that video?

i no know who dis is senjor

Oh believe me, the comic needs to be covered. It's pure cancer.

What's his name again Holla Forums?

Another BLACKED classic by (((Shadbase)))

HAHAHA are you triggered yet libshit cuck? MAGA!

Dumb fucks who don't know show shit about science shouldn't go around autistically screeching the shit said by other dumb fucks who don't know about science.

It's disappointing.

>>>/cow/259271

Really nigga? Jim's "Brightside bob" content is even more cancerous than the original DSP videos he commentates over.
Truly riveting entertainment.

It was white noise for when I had shit to do.

Reminder Shadman was forced to leave his own country due to being a faggot.

Monetizing the video and pretending to cry for attention in order to profit does however serve as a great indicator of his character

Take that, add autistic rage and cries for PA attacks, autism to the level of trying to find out the exact cost of a hotel stay or restaurant meal, and you get the rest of the "DSP sucks lol let's make 3 hour montages of 100+ part playthroughs and stalk the guy" community.

he was a jew.
he would have wanted it this way.

Continue reviewing movies on an obscure website, most likely.

Top kek

He'll die from a heartattack induced by obesity.