Is this the most culturally influential film of the 2010s?

Is this the most culturally influential film of the 2010s?
Its an original IP that normalfags loved and anything remotely mind bending is affixed with "-ception."
Given how the late 2000s through to now have to been plagued by capeshit and starshit, this film will be looked back upon as a shining beacon of originality and creativity in a sea of shit.

unfortunately yes

Nolan is the best director in the post-war world tbh

he is shit and the only good thing he's ever done in his pathetic life is the plane scene

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHMMMM

loser

>When Decaprio spins his dreidel was this a deeper meme on we're all (((living)))?

epic meme, loser

Yeah, you're right for once you epic memeing loser.

jesus, you're like a broken record
at least try to be a little original in your asshurt

bad meme

Is this the and dreidel ever loser memeing loser?

Nobody even talks about this film even on film boards.

anti-slide bump

It's trailer redefined movie trailers.

for trailers yes.

[Inception horn intensifies]

fag

I've never heard anyone talk about it, except in light of di caprio not getting an oscar. The movie's meh, it has some mind twisting moments but all in all a big void of average.
The Plane Scene on the other hand.

but we talk about the movies it unfortunately influenced

inception a shit

I loved Inception but now that I know what kind of activist Ellen SJW LGBTQ Page is in real life I can't watch it.
I had a special edition DVD that I burned while drunk and shouting profanities in rage.

It's just matrix but shittier

Epic meme.

I had sex once as a teen with a girl with down syndrome, she was really ugly but at the same time really sexual.
Of course I used a condom, it was my first time.

It is the most cultural enlightening film for me at the late 2000s for sure.

It is the first movie of Chris Nolan that I think is sucked, boring, hackneyed, over-indulged, filled entirely with uninteresting, unsympathetic characters and a stupid plot. Dreams are an interesting subject to tackle with limitless possibility, the movie made it into illogical stupid mess. Yet it got 9.4 on imdb, and 99% percent on Rotten tomatoes. Just to enlighten me that hype alone dictate a movie quality on the internet.

nolan was a hack

Are you implying that Dunkirk isn't a hack movie?

Avengers probably takes that title. Between the two I'd rather watch Inception and I think obnoxious trailer horns is a better legacy than everything being a cinematic universe, but plebs are retarded as a rule.

dumbass