What the hell is going on with the Popular vote? Trump went from being ahead 1.5 million votes in the popular vote...

What the hell is going on with the Popular vote? Trump went from being ahead 1.5 million votes in the popular vote, to being behind at 400k-600k

Where the fuck are they still pulling these votes from? Are people really going to cling to the argument that the electoral college needs to go?

Is this ((( their ))) plan B? To let us win this election, but nuke the electoral system? I mean shit, it looks like they're just pulling these extra votes from Commiefornia alone, letting coast cities dictate the fate of a country seems rather fucky.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6UYLa
admin.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html
archive.is/zIYh8
archive.is/hfrB9
archive.is/0eScp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commiefornia. Gotta finish counting that illegal immigrant vote.

This.

The best talking point to use on the popular vote is that it can be attributed to illegals voting in California and other states which don't require voter ID, and other forms of fraud.

This is something I hope that will be corrected by the Trump administration with the Republican Congress. A nationwide voter ID act will ensure a 2nd term.

also you can show them the clip from veritas where the guys talk about bussing in votes for democrats for 50 fucking years. I'm sure if you got rid of all the illegal votes Trump would still be ahead

Well, she was supposed to beat him thanks to the electoral system. Obama used it to his advantage too, 10 counties in states won him the election. But now that Trump beat her with it? Oh yea it's got to go now.

archive.is/6UYLa

Maplefucker here

What is the point of the popular vote existing if it comes down to the electoral college in general, and other agencies in the event of a tie?

Break it down for me, because I thought obongo won both the popular vote and the electoral, which if you bring up in the context of this election, will have people scream "WILLOFTHEPEOPLE"

The leftists are clinging to this harder than they did with Al gore.

Now remove the rigged votes and Trump gets ahead again.

It should be a federal mandate that every state requires a valid ID.

see

Clinton vote count just adds a couple hundred k votes everyday lol.

Those special "votes" just come out of the woodwork.

Apparently absentee ballots aren't counted in states unless the number of absentee ballots are greater than the difference between 1st and second place, and absentee ballots tend to favor Republicans.

So, the popular vote is just the popular vote counted, not the popular vote cast.

admin.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html

Is there any data about voters by ID? How many % of voters had ID?

That will void privacy law

The popular vote is basically just for shits and giggles.

The electoral college is supposed to give more power to the states and make it harder for anybody to rig an election.

Feels bad man. Unless it does. Then it feels awesome.

So basically, states are fully autonomous, with the only requirement that they have to determine how their X seats are awarded. Nobody cares about popular vote, except for staticians, and people that want to defraud the system

Nope, in a democracy every _citizen_ should value the same.

Ah, okay, so absentee votes aren't even counted if they're not even going to be in numbers that influence the electoral?

So holy shit, why are leftists fucking complaining?

Well we are a Republic, not a Democracy which is why we have Electoral College.
Democracy is mob rule.

How could it not exist? You figure out the popular vote from the same data that figures out who won the electoral college. You just tally up all the votes from the different states.

They NEED to push this poplar vote bullshit because this is the only thing their rigging can work on. The electoral isn't willing to betray Trump, as evidenced by the massive push by Soros to convince them otherwise

probably trying to further pad the popular vote numbers while working on the electors angle.

I'm thinking they're going to contest it in December. there's no reason to spend this much time and effort constructing a narrative to do nothing with it

Either way, we should be ready.

The popular vote doesn't mean anything, most importantly because people in non-swing states know their vote doesn't count so they don't vote.

/x/-tier but this election was still rigged as hell, Hillary got probably less than 40 million real votes. The Dems have all the machinery in place for election fraud, and they chose to make it look like they barely lost instead of stealing the win (because the Donald would pursue it through every court and blow out their fraud for the future).

They gave themselves the "popular vote" because it's a meme they can use to make it seem like Trump won only 50/50 and doesn't have massive support for his policy objectives.

They don't check ID at all, even if you try to show an ID in most places they will verbally tell you you don't need it, and there is no way of knowing who had ID.

Pretty much.

Somebody winning the popular vote but losing the electoral vote happens all the time. Every time this happens there's a backlash by the losing side to abolish the electoral college.

Now technically, only some states require the electoral college of the state to vote the same as the people. A state elector could, in theory, vote a different way for some states. They call it "voting faithless". I don't think it's ever happened before but Soros and his liberal puppets are pushing for this. If this does happen you can expect civil war.

So, Holla Forums, I heard rumors about a possible appeal of electoral results from Clinton or the Democrats that would allow them to run the elections again. I'm not sure how valid is that because a normalfag told me that. Is that true?

iirc it's happened before but in the range of 1-3 electors going rogue, not anywhere near what they actually need.

I actually believe the numbers that say Hillary won the popular vote by 200k or so. California and NY has been importing spics in massive quantities every single year, and neither state has voter ID laws so basically anyone who waltzes in can cast a ballot.

Thank God the electoral college sets a cap on each state's vote or else California would literally dictate national policy for the entire country.

Besides, I actually like watching libshits whine about how Hillary won the popular vote so she should be president. No matter how much they cry, Trump will be sworn in as President in two months and there's literally nothing they can do about it. Maybe if they riot and destroy more shit then middle America would finally sympathize with them.

It will then be counted as Hillary's vote for recounting.

What a shit system.

Don´t you know that's racist? POC and gays are to stupid to get voter ID.

They then have a legit reason to kill whites

I don't think it's California only. It's every single heavily Democratic county in the entire country.

Wow. The shilling got 10x worse after Trump won. I mean, it's great to see these whining leftists in emotional distress, knowing that their entire fight was for nothing, but they are just flooding forums at this point.

explain to me how a bunch of butthurt liberals are going to get an amendment to the constitution through a red congress with Trump as president.

Right but it doesn't actually determine any results, which is what I was getting at

Fellow Canuck here, we actually do the same thing what with our PM being decided by seats in the House of Commons (via ruling party), not direct popular vote.

It's so that rural areas have a voice in politics.

Best talking point is that the CA senate race was a D vs a D and Republicans had no reason to vote in CA. Trump wasn't campaigning for total votes he was campaigning to win total states, and all the voters know that, there is no reason for people in decided states to wait on line and vote. It's such an irrelevant talking point when voters are voting for the electoral college.

HUEland requires the ID, an voting ID and a fingerprints check. No illegals allowed.

Because that's what they do. Even if they were in heaven they would complain the clouds are too fluffy and Saint Peter should let all those poor demons in.

The founding fathers save the day again. Their the ones that really stopped the rigging

I really wouldn't be surprised if the electoral college actually helps democrats.

California is a guaranteed 55 EVs every election. This causes Californian Republicans to not come out and vote with enthusiasm. If the popular vote determined the winner, then the Republicans in these guaranteed blue states would get out and vote in larger numbers, and so the popular vote in California would be a lot closer, giving Trump the total popular vote win.

Notice how Republican turnout this year was best in the battleground states and that they won them?

The places where the Republican's vote mattered the most, is the place where they got out and voted, and the places where the Democrat's votes mattered the most, are the places where they did not.

Is Utah finished counting? It will at least close some of the gap. But the only arguments I see right now are

First of all democracy is shit, especially direct democracy is even more shit. Secondly the U.S. isn't a democracy, it's a form of republic.

Correct, in the states that mattered Trump outperformed Obama, so their this left wing talking point is completely moot. Nobody knows what the popular vote would have been in a pop vote election, but I have a feeling Trump would have won with similar margins he won with in the EC, something about 58% or so of the vote.

Literally all they know how to do and are capable of doing is crying. Sure they can cry really hard and even induce psychological distress over it, but unless someone actually caves to this nothing assault, nothing is going to change. In fact the harder they cry the more emboldened the right becomes and the less ground the left is able to take with this tactic. Luckily for us, they seem to be the most closed minded people on the planet so they won't even consider discussion or any kind of change in tactics to get their goal.
It's the beginning of the end for political correctness and sjws. It'll be noisy but there is nothing they can or will do that can stop it.

People just want to know what the popular vote is. The same as people wanting to know how much penalty time a team got in a hockey game.

They could try to call for a recount in states where the vote was close. But what, Michigan? The others are more debatable, and taking 1 state for Clinton would not push the election. But I wouldn't doubt the kikes, they can try it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How many illegals are there in total?

I hope they run it again they'll get fucking crushed. A lot of libcucks I know are completely deflated and have already started warming to Trump, and they fucking hate Shillary right now. Please it run it again, you'll see a blowout that would make Nixon blush.

The funny thing is, I also see them trying to appeal electors to vote for Shillary. This pic from wikipedia shows states where this is illegal. Besides it is unprecedented and having a mass of electors ignore the majority vote in their states would destroy the foundation of the country, mob rule. Guess they cannot decide whether they want the system abolished or to work only for them.

Hillary is such a great candidate that nearly 2 million dead people rose from the grave to vote for her.

It's better in the sense that republicans live and fill at least 90% of the American landmass. Kinda makes you wonder why the fuck the Dem party even exist if they only represent the interest of city folk, and then only liberal cities which are like 10 or 20.

Cut out LA, New York, Chicago, New Jersey Seattle, Detroit and of course the big motherfucker itself San Francisco. And Democrats would never win a national election again.

Is it really fucking fair that these cities alone have as much of a say in this election as at least 30% of rural America if not more?

Democratic Republic.

Democracy is fine as long as everyone is on the same page and not a blithering idiot or a gigantic mass. Too bad we're both of those.

They can't get rid of the electoral college when they're not in power, and when they do get power again, it will be after Trump has made America great, so "the electoral college got Trump elected!" would be more an argument for it than against it.

They can't get rid of the electoral college without 3/4 of the states agreeing to it. Never going to happen.

If you had hovered over the swing states while the live numbers were coming in (on the CNN website), there was a curious occurence:

While TRUMP's numbers were rising smoothly, constantly and in a linear way, Hillary's often jumped up in a sudden skip which often contained 200,000, 300,000 and some times even 400,000 votes at once.

And this was not a singular occurence.
It happened over and over and over again.

Someone else noticed this?

Good thing too. Last thing America needs is liberals in their ivory towers of California and New York deciding how the rest of the country should be run.

Have they counted all the votes yet? Any possibility Trump could still win the Popular Vote or has that ship sailed?

No, Washington and Utah have not even broken the 90% point yet.

Canada is facing this shit right now. Trudeau wants to put in a ranked ballot system that will essentially guarantee a liberal majority every time.

That is a good talking point, but a more provable one is the fact that Trump voters in NY and CA, at least many of them, stayed home because the states would definitely go blue anyway. If the rules were in place for direct democracy before hand, then the vote would look entirely different (likely Trump up by millions). Their entire argument, even if it had a basis in reality, is illegitimate simply because of this fact.

For democracy to work it needs to be able to limit the amount of citizens. Though that is not what people envisioned of what a democracy consist of. Like you have said blithering idiot or a gigantic mass, it is always there and in great amounts. With the technology that we have I wonder how far can this gigantic mass grow.

That's the problem. Nobody actually knows.

Yep, voter fraud. The fact that it didn't take and give Clinton those states is impressive. Kept cheating and they lost anyways.

They're simply not going to be able to do away with the electoral college.
The framers were EXPLICITLY clear in their reasoning for it.
Even today, any argument in favor of a tyranny of the majority is going to fall flat on it's face, hard.

Difference between voting blocs can explain that. Same thing happened with Brexit. The Urban precints all report in one big THUD per city and they're massively democratic. The rural districts are a slow and steady ticker.

Its scary to think about, isn't it?

seriously guy, why do you post this here all the time?
everyone here bar those paid to be here are already on board, I really don't get it why do you spam this all the time?

Somewhere between 6 and 50 million.

One way to find out.

I'm pretty sure it's a bot pasting copypasta. I recognize this one post trend everywhere I go that doesn't auto ban this kind of stuff.

Alaska could turn it around

The lack of a reason hasn't stopped the ongoing white genocide.

We knew they were committing voter fraud.

Penn State Troopers caught a company operating in Penn and Ohio which had a lot of Democratic party clients (different states, Democratic National Committee, and jews) which used misspelled names to vote and both votes get counted. Guaranteed it's not the only company they hired.

Pennsylvania State Police Stage Voter Fraud Sting

http:// www.lifezette.com/polizette/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-registration-offices-voter-fraud-sting/
archive.is/zIYh8

http:// fieldworks.com/clients/
archive.is/hfrB9

I posted it to cuckchan, but it was immediately pruned or slid. archive.is/0eScp

Cucking. Lots and lots of cucking.

Why the fuck didn't the Republicans strike down this ID-less shit system the very minute it was proposed? Because they're idiots who's main goal is to look reasonable while being curbstomped.

Hopefully Trump will knock some sense into them, but only time will tell.

One bit of blatant corruption is that felons were granted voting rights illegally in Virginia the day before if I recall.
The hearing was to be postponed until next year but it was pushed through anyway.
Oh and eight counties in Virginia agreed to be investigated and had 1000 illegals early votes thrown out.
Remember also that Virginia has 125 counties and only eight agreed to be checked.
Now image the illegal voting going on nationwide:
New York, where anyone can get an ID with fake info.
California, where illegals can get drivers licenses and have nothing to prevent their vote.
Oregon, where illegals have been openly voting unimpeded for years.
The 36+ million in this country can vote with little resistance because our system is different for every state and with few checks.

Obama going on to tell the world that no one will be tracked down for voting illegally didn't help the situation.

1.5 million votes is well within the capabilities of Smartmatic Rigging Technology (TM). Activation is best done at the dead of night.

Trump unleashing them on protesting SJWs and BLM is going to be amazing.

I reckon we have plenty of autists here who think it's a dank meme. Still, we got such a huge influx of newfags from the election that there's actually more people asking "this whole being fascist thing is a joke right?" so at the moment it's better to leave it be.

Not an USbro, but a hyuge part of your election as I kept track of it was all those maps of who wins which countries, which path to vicotry etc. Trump always talked about redrawing that map.

Seems to me that Trump simply had the better strategy.

So to now do a whole 180 degree turnaround on that is really fucking hypocritical isn't it?

I understand the temptation but honestly the purpose of that whole angle is just to bog you down with debating over a red herring. The liberals already know it's retarded to suddenly complain about losing under the same rules we've always had - just imagine the mockery and scorn Trump supporters would have gotten if things had gone exactly the other way around and we kept whining about the popular vote - so don't even allow them to achieve their goal of wasting your time.

It's obviously blatently fraud. They couldn't rig the election enough to make Hillary officially win so after Donald Trump won (and he was over 1 million votes ahead after passing 270 and when he was giving his speech) and everyone's guard was down they have somehow added millions of votes so that they can say she won the popular vote and "justify" the riots and petitions to ignore the Electoral College etc. Notice how so many states' took longer than expected to be called?

He was over 1 million votes ahead after California had been called. Oh, wait, they "found" more ballots to be counted the next day didn't they? I guess a few boxes must have fallen down the back of the sofa or something.

Voting laws be racis

How many of the 120 million people didn't have an id?

mfw liberals literally have to call gays and niggers stupid to make there point

http: //cdjnews.com/2016/10/california-disqualified-2016-elections/

==57,110,092 Republican votes==

==54,967,219 Democrat votes==

wait hold on, how is a ranked ballot system in any comparable to this…

And we to meme that the media is largely based in commiefornia.

They want to keep their jobs.

ANyone who uses this meme is a fucking traitor to the Republic

I voted Trump

Mexicans I know voted Trump (fuck mongrels but they did)

Texas is 100% of the opposition of our race for decades now as the NeoCons

FUCKING traitors to the republic who wish to sell off pieces will fucking die!
Day of ROPE is sooner than you think!
No ground – no surrender!

It has happened before but it has never swung an election. One time an entire state went against the pick but they conceded defeat nonetheless.

Hallo Hallo CTR!

Whichever works for them in $CURRENT_YEAR. These idiots are incapable of forward thinking.

Why haven't they revealed the final 2 states votes?
Also are they not revealing them so they can keep pushing the "Hillary won the popular vote" meme?

This is a good one as well, but you they cannot prove that illegal aliens did not vote either. Occam's Razor would suggest that the number of illegal votes is higher than zero, what with California signing up illegals to vote when they give them driver's licenses.

*but you they cannot prove that illegal aliens did not vote

How are your ten round magazines treating you? Move to a real state you fucking pot head. We still have weed in the east coast. NC is even decriminalized.

If they reveal that the majority wanted Trump even with all of her fraud they'd lose their final narrative, that they didn't "really" lose.

It's fucking hilarious.

The popular vote is only good for figuring out how long the ovens have to run.