Chloe Sagal vs DCMFCP

We just had a little visitor in the messages to our Facebook page (De-Classcucking Memes for Commie Proles). None other than a rather enraged Chloe Sagal.

If you're unaware of Chloe Sagal, here's xer Encyclopedia Dramatica article: encyclopediadramatica.se/Chloe_Sagal

These messages are so ridiculous that I don't even know how to respond to them, frankly. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/chloe.sagal
kiwifar.ms/threads/chloe-sagal-john-paul-neumann.9216/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

facebook.com/chloe.sagal
I'm pretty sure it's legit, too. Xer profile is a goldmine

its simple user

you dont

This seems like too good of an opportunity to pass up.

with this

Just seems like a mentally ill person filled with lots of impotent anger at trivial things like a facebook page.

Idpol at its finest

apparently they were involved in GG drama way back when

Just laugh at them

Laugh long and laugh hard

from skimming the dramatica entry I'd say don't give her ur monis and either milk the lolcow or try to ignore her.

why do these people exist ?

yech
everything wrong with online leftists

I think milking the lolcow would be the most productive option.

this is a reminder that Chloe Sagal is, in fact, white.

This.
She needs sympathy and compassionate mental health care from society. If she's anything like me though, the only way for her to actually feel better would be if the world stopped being such a shitty awful place.

:((((((((((((((((((((

I'm blocking you because I know you're an abusive person and you will ban me and delete my words as soon as you can, just like the page you keep supporting did.
Silencing marginalized voices and claiming to be communist.
Stop lying to people, you don't give a fuck about autistic people, as you willingly let your users abuse and enrage them.
And you support the pages that say all we're doing is practicing identity politics.
I don't know what your fucking motivations are but it seems clearer and clearer you're part of the agitator sifter class, willingly sifting radical voices until they become nice little cute complacent liberal white boy voices that have no bite and do nothing to stop capitalism.
Learn your shit before you open your fucking mouth. UNDERSTAND AND LEARN BEFORE YOU SPEAK AUTHORITATIVELY. You have a platform, you have the power to fix this shit, but you just continue to pretend to be the victim when you have a literal fucking ARMY at your disposal to harass and abuse us.
Chloe Sagal
Chloe
We're not going to achieve anything by mindlessly regurgitating shit, especially at the expense of MARGINALIZED PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR SITUATION.
Fix this shit or I hope someone fucking stabs you. Because you can't even fucking comprehend the level of violence you're subjecting these people to.
Whatever, you won't hear this, you'll gloss it over and boil down the message to something that it isn't, because you're still part of the indoctrinated. You only examined capitalism, and you said "cuck everything else"
Why do white boys get to run everything? Oh yeah, because you're know for being completely obvious to everything and you're more likely to run over oppressed people that effectively attack capitalism.

They can't get any lower now.

More objective sauce?

How unrevolutionary

Whenever I find a lolcow and don't want ED's edgy morons shitting on everything I just google their name with kiwifarms, they find all the dirt.

kiwifar.ms/threads/chloe-sagal-john-paul-neumann.9216/

Don't respond.

If you do, they'll take it as a sign of self-justification.

If you absolutely must respond, do it in a help desk-tier way. "I'm sorry you feel that way, your concern is noted, our aim is simply to reach out to others" etc.

Also, if you can drop her ED page on her that'll be fucking hilarious.

The opening post, abridged slightly because I know half of you faggots won't click:
Chloe Sagal didn't make a name for herself based on boring games. She made it due to an Indiegogo scandal involving Destructoid and it's former writer Allistair Pinsof. Sagal had crowdsourced funding to help her with a "life saving surgery" resulting from a car accident which inexplicably gave her metal poisoning. An accident which never happened and was completely fabricated. This ruse was instead being used to fund a very non-life-threatening sex change surgery. Pinsoff inevitably stumbled across this information and revealed it in an article he published for Destructoid. The world roundly mocked Sagal for trying to fleece the public and she faded away into ignominy.

Just kidding. Pinsoff was fired for outting a transsexual game developer after a public outcry and Destructoid tried their best to cover up the whole shameful affair. This isn't even joking, a dude who reported on a fraudulent charity was fired for reporting what actually happened, in a story in which he described the person scamming over $30,000 as a transsexual (which she really is).

When discovered she went into damage control (by threatening to suicide live on Twitch) and attempted to fade from public view. But Gamergate went nuclear and Pinsoff, freed from the shackles of Destructoid and with a bone to pick over his firing, released as much information as he could concerning the whole fiasco. Because of all the scrutiny put on her by internet detectives, she attempted to extort other notable crazy tranny Brianna Wu for money to battle trolls. It went about as well as expected it would, and Chloe now has a personal vendetta against Wu for not giving her free money and also almost literally killing her or something.

Guess who else turns up in this shitfest? Phil "Ahuviya Harel" Haskins-Delici.

I say you stir it up OP, it's time these people GTFO and stop making this their autistic niche knowledge club. Kiwifarms don't publish bullshit either so this troubled woman is definitely shitstirring.

Make one then faggot

The sad thing is ED would be hilarious if they only posted objective, verifiable information.

Oh, I always click.

The best part is that over the years in its attempts to shit on wikipedia it has become more and more intelligible. The Last Thursday meme mocking wikipedia has left half the articles a chronological mess and it's definitely got worse for pointlessly injecting memes over the years.

Has OP considered changing the page name? Wagecuck Memes would be more accessible and likely to redpill, since the current one targets people who are reds anyway.

Congrats, now you never have to deal with her again. Thank her for blocking you and delete her rageposting.