50% on rotten kikematoes

What a fucking joke.
Absolute kino. Easily one of the quintessential fantasy films.

When did you realize that all reviewers are dishonest, shilled, tasteless normalfaggots?

When they bashed emojikino

The kikes don't want us to see it

wew

Dragon heart is Kino as fuck

Never saw it until it came on tv at the beach house we were renting over a holiday last year. Watched through the whole movie, found it hard to go away from the tv even, it was so fucking good.

Kino indeed. Didn't even knew the name of the movie.

Remake with a female lead and blacked dragon when

mein negger

Saw it on tv recently. Was shocked how good it was. Criticucks btfo.

A better dragon/adventure movie than the fucking Hobbit thats for sure.

This film is mediocre though fag

6/10 sounds like a fair rating

Whenever I think about trusting a professional critic's opinion. I remember that this movie was reviewed pretty negatively when it came out and laugh.

It's such a post modern movie and one that is scary in terms of how relevant it is with modern Star Wars. Just the merchandising scene alone.

Can't wait for Star Wars™ The Flamethrower™ to become a thing, that's pretty much all that's left.

It wasn't very funny though, all of his movies are hit and miss, my favourite is Men in Tights.

Half of that shit ain't even reddit cuh

was cancerous and we almost managed to replace him with our own organic meme, Sergei/Graham the rabbit until the newfag influx of early 2015. Now that's it's officially recognized as a hate symbol by the ADL suddenly the green fucker has become the most non-kosher internet fad on the face of the Earth that basically ensures it'll never fully go away.
Much more of a Youtube thing than it ever was or ever has been Reddit. And besides, it ultimately stems from the art of YTPing, something that was prevalent and well-respected long before you probably even picked up the keyboard for the first time, kiddo. I say that because there's an alarming number of edgelord babies with birth years beginning with a 2 showing their faggy little faces on our doorstep who don't understand the way things are run here within the ether. Fuck off, this is our yard. That goes for all of you little shits.
H3 is disgusting Jewish cancer I'll give you that, but literally the only people that continue to have a problem with FF are autistic weebshits who still don't get it and never will, and unironically believe that because sites such as 8ch are imageboards it automatically entitles them to run the whole damn show. That was the case with cuckchan, started by a goon who got buttmad he couldn't talk about his chinktoons on their shithole of a website, but such a thing doesn't exist and has never existed here. Think about it this way: if you lost your job at Mercedes and went to work at Ford along with a few of your fellow employees, you wouldn't suddenly start asking them to build Benzes because they were the first ones to come up with the concept of the automobile, would you?

All of that is reddit now, get with the times grandpa.

People aren't used to talking dragons.

The dragon in the movie is sadly forced to be a cuck

sounds like christcuckery to me

no it isnt'

you sound like a pagancuck to me

yes it is

nuh-uh

ya

na

da

nyet

はい

לא

click clack

ooga booga

-.– . …

hell yeah man. Watched in theaters as a kid, 100 times on VHS, then saw it liek 2 years ago on TV and I couldn't stop watching.

It's a masterpiece in its simplicity and honesty. One of the best of the 90s

)/&(/%

That was a rather trash movie from what I heard. It was a shame that Gennedy Tartakovsky's "Popeye" was considerably slowed for a movie about Emojis.
Next you're gonna tell me that "Surf Ninjas" was a masterpiece rivaling Citizen Kane.

Literally go back to >>>/reddit/

You really don't belong here.

can we get an underrated kino list going? it's hard to find gems like this

Wrong.

This movie has a progressive message it's the drumpfkins who are bashing this great movie because they hate muslims.

leftykike pls

Is this that one with that Dragon that looks weird as fuck?

no

Feels pretty good to only have seen the first one twice and can't remember one scene from it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>>>/oven/

Ⓐ☭✯☪卍✡☮卐✌

🔴
⚠️

🖼️
👌
😂
😆
💯
💚
❤️
💜
💛
💖
👏
🎄
🤝
🍔
🍟

😈

🎧
💕
🅱
😏

😻
💝
👍🏻
👊🏻
💮
🇨🇭

🍀

Surf Ninjas is a masterpiece. consider this: it came out 24 years ago. never had a sequel. never been pushed in a film studies class. and yet here you are mentioning it on a vietnamese knitting board

█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
██████████████░░░░█████
██████████████░░░░█████