"THE CONTINUED RELATIONS BETWEEN NEW AMERICA AND RIGHT WING ISRAEL"

Trump > Bibi or Bibi > Trump?

Trumps relationship with Bibi and his Breitbart butt buddies has me a little concerned. I hope he's just getting closer to the head of the snake so he can cut it off, but my gut says it's a devious cop-out to somehow allow the creation of Greater Israel.

There's a few specific things Trump has said that we have noticed, like his "We have friends in the middle east…friends we protect militarily" quote that was vague enough for normies to ignore but obvious enough for us to pick up on.

Maybe Bibi is going rogue? Taking the reigns of Israel in a new direction? Or was this the plan all along, to wait for the populist reactionary candidate and just shift right with all the other countries, going completely unnoticed as it consumes the Middle East?

Does Bibi control Trump? Is it mutual? The fuck is going on guys…

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/13/watch-netanyahu-is-right-removing-jews-to-create-palestinian-state-is-ethnic-cleansing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he going to have some talk with the netjewhoo? I bet he told him to either pay up or you'll become our greatest enemy.

One step at a time, we will exterminate them eventually.

Bibi sounds like a foreign action star from the 80s

Checked

No problem with this really

But who's going to nuke them?

literally everybody
every single nation with nukes will contribute 1 because in the future (((anti-semitism sentiment))) will be at such high levels that this will be publicly acceptable.
Their missile defense systems can only handle a few nukes at a time, so we could always send some dummy rounds :^)

Mods will probably delete or bumplock this thread again because apparently it's not okay to be anti-jewish when it's related to Trump.

Bibi is falling into the trap, by the time it closes he'll realize he's one of Trump's jews rather than the other way around
He'll dance to Trump's tune in order to keep a tiny bit of support from the US

This, no one feels a little sketchy about Breitbart just out right supporting Trump?

The Prime Minister of our (((Greatest Ally))) has a direct mouthpiece in America that just so happens to support the President elect?

Just a little too perfect for me is all.

Bibi goin' Byby

The Israelis aren't the cultural marxists trying to destroy the west. They're trying to survive the Middle East and they need us alive and functioning to be able to do that

It's two different camps of jews

Trump has taken the toughest stance against Iran which is what Israel has wanted for how long now?

He should only be talking about Saudi Arabia.

Israel needs more aid to survive than Lehman Brothers and Africa. Sell it to the highest bidder in the Middle East.

Mods will probably delete this thread because what OP wrote is the textbook definition of concern trolling. Don't forget how hard almost every single influential jew and jewish instrument has been opposing Trump.

I think it's pretty funny that no one really cares about this connection. Like, whatever…no big deal guys!

what connection? All you wrote was sourceless speculation retard. You're trying to assert that breitbart supporting Trump is evidence of some sort of high level jewish link with him when literally every other jew in existance has been fighting tooth and nail against him the whole election.

Yet another stupid shill thread.

I'm not asserting a damn thing. I'm asking, why is this statement true? What does know or why is Bibi acting completely different than his brethren?

Fuck off with your empty statements.

Did that "Netanyahu mouthpiece" dynamic change when Brietbart died though?

I doubt it

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/13/watch-netanyahu-is-right-removing-jews-to-create-palestinian-state-is-ethnic-cleansing/

They basically still do the same shit they've always been doing, shame people for doing exactly what they do themselves.

Destabilization in the ME is happening on the behest of Israel and Israel is involved in the migration wave into Europe, shill.

A great idea because all the Jews in the USA can go live there.
OP isn't thinking things through very well.

TRUMP IS TIGHT WITH THE JEWS GET OVER IT

Why would be the religious dream of Greater Israel, of that awful religion, is a presidential issue, unless he's a tool?

Bibi does not control Trump Bibi wanted Trump to go to Israel to kiss the Wall and Trump said fuck no. And whenever they interact it's Trump summoning Bibi rather than the other way around. I think that Trump is basically telling Bibi that he'll work with Israel as long as Israel cooperates in fucking over diaspora rootless cosmopolitan Jews. Even Isrealis hate those fuckers.

Just my guess.

Well, let's look at what we know.

My theory is that certain globalist goyim don't like Israel because how how extremely right-wing it is. We tend to only focus on the fact that it's jewish, but there's no reason to think that that is the main focus of everyone else who deals with them. Mabe that's why there was tension between netanyahu and obama. No matter how much of a shabbos goy he is, he still hates right-wing jews. Just a theory.

As for Trump claiming friendship with Israel, it could be a similar situation. I mean, we can't get rid of israel without potentially global nuclear hellfire. But we could send all our jews there. If we could get them all out of our government and media, what does it matter if they kill a bunch of arabs. We can cut off all foreign aid and arms deals and keep a eye out whilst putting America first and minding our own business. Again, just theorizing.

I'm suspicious as well, this whole thing has been too easy and too good to be true. But Trump is worth betting on, because there is a decent chance he isnt a neocon or a globalist. I will be supporting him fully until he gives me reason not too.

Because it's not a good idea to be a dick to the president of the United States?

He doesn't lie. So when he says he is the most pro-Israel candidate ever, I believe him. The issue is that he is also the most pro-American candidate in a long time as well.

Unfortunately, you have to coddle Israel now. Failure to do so means economic collapse, scandals, wars and possibly even assassination. However, you can still make your country strong and prosperous despite those parasites bleeding a little from you.

I guess we should have waited for Hitler and let Hillary in.

Ignore the TPP just died along with TTIP

Also ignore that 100 day plan he already published that includes the mandate terms and the wall.

I am sure Trump's gonna work with the neocohens on shit. He has to. He needs the congress. But if he does so and the administrative STILL doesn't play ball with the populist talking points, the GOP is gonna crash and burn harder than the DNC.

The right wing has gained critical mass of populist anger. This either ends in MAGA and MEGA, or heads on spikes across Brussels and DC.