How

does this image make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIzVI5j1AUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My face and my eyes are burning from rage and hate.

unhorny

FEELINGS? Feelings don't matter, NOT an argument, you do realize you're destroying Western Civilizationā„¢, right?

One of them is an obvious whore, while the other is more discrete about it.

He's right tho. Why are you so angry?

I'm not sucked up into the "muh nerd warrior princess". I could give a fuck if a 4/10 jewess ruins her life. Also, I have no idea who the cunt on the right is other than she must have downs.

discreet

disgusted and a little bit violated inside

Maisie is amused by your reactions

I bet Maisie has a loose, hairy gash.

Thanks for the spoiler a** hole. I wondered how they were going to top the monster from the first season of Stranger Things.

I'd start to watch that series, if Maisie would be the villian

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i browse Holla Forums this little faggot dog just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Why don't you get anotehr pet? A turtle for example

Ugl & Uglier

who's ugly and who's uglier tho

they're both both

So you know now, that your underage waifu hangs out with my Maisie. Now you know, that every action, every Millie posted strengthens the Maisie Cause

say wut?

Hol up!
Do you feel in charge here?

Honest question here. Why do people care about television actors? I can't even drop them because I wouldn't pick them up in the first place. They end up doing literal garbage if they go to the big screen case and point xmen and godzilla. Never seen stranger things fuck netflix.

Why does she look so fucking old even though she's 13?

youtube.com/watch?v=iIzVI5j1AUU

Two chavs sitting in a treeā€¦

What did she mean by this?