Trump re-opens 9/11 investigation

yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/

OH SHI-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zpYdp
archive.fo/B4Jf0
en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai
archive.fo/ZsJ1E
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561076/donald-trump-9-11-investigation-terror-attack-revolution
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/results?search_query=trump 911 investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Warnings
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Suppression_of_investigations

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

holy shit

if Trump literally starts gassing jews, I won't even be surpirsed

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Someone get this onto /newsplus/:

TRUMP: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened," Trump said

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Trump believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and he plans to get to the bottom of it. “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” Trump said.

archive.fo/zpYdp

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

No archive
No screenshot
No link breaking

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Not even a summary or quote of the article.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Bets are open on how many fucking stupid kikes will mark themselves with this, even though Trump didn't mention any kikes there

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

All of them

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Are you illiterate? All the summary you need is in the body. 'Trump re-opens 9/11 investigation'

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

All of them?!

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Politics will never be the same after this man is done

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

I want this to be true. Is this source reliable? Is anyone else reporting it?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

when the truth gets out there…

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

If true, it seems like he is doing exactly what I'd hope he would do. Investigating Washington, 9/11, etc, would clearly show the like links to all that is going wrong in America.
When he makes his findings public, he can finally name the jew

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

fake link, shill thread

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

There's supposed direct quotes but no source or link to source. Looks fake.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

David Barnes
David Barnes

Trump-sama is gunning for my heart.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Holy fuck he was right

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

FUCKING WEW

You know what this means.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Need a better source, moishe

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

yournewswire
STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY SHILL WEBSITE HERE

Saged and globally reported. Fuck you.

William Taylor
William Taylor

This is the kind of shit Obama told Trump in their meeting
Trump is redpilled AND MAD AS FUCK ABOUT IT

Christian Young
Christian Young

globally reporting someone for shilling on 8/pol/

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

archive.fo/B4Jf0

RICHMOND, VA | Donald Trump, the GOP’s 2016 front-runner, brought his campaign to Henrico County on Wednesday night, where he made an unexpected statement after answering a series of questions from the crowd.

Pressed on the subject of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and what he would do to prevent such a thing from happening again, the presidential candidate known for his brash answers completely took his supporters by surprise.

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” he told the crowd of supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed during the September 11 attacks.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Wew. Calling out Building 7 by name.

Carter James
Carter James

I only read article headlines
What are you, a bernout?

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

worldnewsdailyreport.com
Fake as fuck.

Check their other stories on the side:

Canadian Militia Vows to Protect Borders from Illegal Americans
Hunter nearly killed by brutal sexual assault from 1,200 lbs moose
Canada Ready to Receive 250,000 American Refugees in case Trump is Elected President
Man with multiple personalities wants his vote cancelled after “other self” voted for Trump
Iowa Farmer Claims Bill Clinton Had Sex with Cow During ‘Cocaine Party’
Missouri: Serial “pumpkin rapist” escapes medium security prison

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Actually, Trump has said this from the beginning.

There's been a theory that it was 9/11 that actually red pilled Trump based on his changing politics and a video of him on the day, where he looks frankly vengeful (I'm guessing he knew people who died on the day).

as much as this pleases me, I do wonder if he's moving a tad too fast. I don't think normies are ready to hear that the jews did 9/11, when the Hitler comparisons are still swirling around. The investigation will probably take time though, so we'll see.

I wonder if Netanyahu will say anything about this.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

if people were paying attention they'd know this was not the 1st time the Donald has stated his opinion of 9-11 investigation. I recall a statement
I lost friends on 9-11
and others of similar nature that showed Mr. President Elect did not swallow the BS that shrub had put out

John Garcia
John Garcia

You're talking about a man who has never held political office yet managed to become the fucking president of the united states. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

cant' deny the message so you shoot the messenger 'eh Chaim?

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

Trump isn't even offically in office until next year, and he already buttblasts kikes to oblivion. I mean just mentioning it to the public, is literal ass obliteration with the force of 777 suns. It's not some "conspiracy nut" doing it like the Media wants to spin, it's the damn president doing it. I can't stop grinning folks. My cheeks hurt.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

9/11 deserves this investigation and Saudi Arabia deserves being invaded for funding the terrorists.

Carter Green
Carter Green

yournewswire.com
Sean Adl-Tabatabai
en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai

Jews obviously did 9/11 (see my other post in this thread), but this story is complete bullshit.

Saudi Arabia
not Israel

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Why not both?

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Saudi Arabia deserves being invaded
Fuck that.

Bombed (even further into) the stone age, sure.

Owen Young
Owen Young

It's winning time

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I'm pretty sure I heard the God Emporer say he had many personal/family friends die in those towers on 9/11/2001.

The Jews are fucked.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

yournewswire.com is
=SATIRE=

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

fails saging
fails redtext
Hello, fellow oldfag!

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

archive.fo/ZsJ1E

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561076/donald-trump-9-11-investigation-terror-attack-revolution

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

You wanted a summary, that's a fucking summary. Why write a paragraph when a sentence will do?

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

They all use the same quotes from , a satire site.

The worst thing about the election is how many faggots started citing these shitty "conservative" clickbait sites that post fake stories.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

trump 2 reopen 911 investigation
retard link
real proof plez

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

its a fake website
satire
trump didnt really say this

Doesnt fucking matter! These faggots are trying to make everyone forget what year it is…

MEME IT

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Speaking at a Republican rally in Henrico County, Virginia, Trump pledged to launch a fresh probe into the 2001 September 11 attacks.

Revise it to see if it actuually happened.

DailyStar is not a convincing name.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

He technically DID say this, just at one of his rallies. It wasn't recent.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

He never said:
“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” he told the crowd of supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed during the September 11 attacks.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Yea he did a while ago. Hes also said that he will audit the fed and ban dual citizens from holding office. We must be vigilant and continue memeing so he follows through. Not that I doubt he will.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Where did he actually say this. Is there video???

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

I don't feel like digging for it. Have fun.

youtube.com/results?search_query=trump 911 investigation

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

FUCK YES

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

I GET IT NOW.
HE IS OUTJEWING THE JEW!!
IT WAS A SETUP ALL ALONG, ORCHESTRATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT, TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON THE GLOBALIST JEWS FIFTEEN YEARS LATER TO IGNITE THE NATIONALIST REVOLUTION.

THIS IS NO LONGER SIMPLE CHESS. THIS IS 8D RISK!!!!!

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

=SHUT IT DOWN==

John Morgan
John Morgan

Worst case, he'll blame Saudi Arabia, invades, nukes the cube and destroy all Muslim ambitions. Livestream the slaughter of Semites in Saudi Arabia. The Kike leadership will tremble seeing the true power of the God Emperor performing Exterminatus on the akbars.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Please, please, please, God-Emperor…be very careful, watch your back closely.
I am proud you've decided to do the right thing and fully investigate this murderous attack on our country, but I worry that there are many wealthy & well-connected scum that don't want the right thing done.

I know you're probably already aware of the danger, but we CAN'T lose you…you are our greatest hope for the future.

Be safe.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Even as satire they're still memeing an investigation. *** responds to the truth regardless

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

They can kill Trump but this will be the spark to start the civil war II electric boogaloo edition and we both know that shitlibs can't fight and their cities will be starved to death in less than a year.

Just go on kikes but the pendulum will swing back with double speed into your noses

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

He knows it wasn't towelheads with boxcutters.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Israel (Mossad) played an operational role in the 9/11 attacks but the Saudis bankrolled it and supplied the footsoldiers. Never forget that the Israelis and the Saudis are allies.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Saudi Arabia
not Israel

you didn't know that the Saudi's are closet kikes and working with (((them))) ???

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Alex Jones is now the most respected and professional journalist in the USA.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

I have also seen an interview were he calls Larry "pull it" Silverstein, a good friend.
So who knows what will happen with this.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Warnings
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Suppression_of_investigations

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

i love this man

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit