Trump re-opens 9/11 investigation

yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/

OH SHI-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zpYdp
archive.fo/B4Jf0
en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai
archive.fo/ZsJ1E
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561076/donald-trump-9-11-investigation-terror-attack-revolution
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/results?search_query=trump 911 investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Warnings
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Suppression_of_investigations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit

if Trump literally starts gassing jews, I won't even be surpirsed

Someone get this onto /newsplus/:

TRUMP: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened," Trump said

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Trump believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and he plans to get to the bottom of it. “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” Trump said.

archive.fo/zpYdp

No archive
No screenshot
No link breaking

Not even a summary or quote of the article.

Bets are open on how many fucking stupid kikes will mark themselves with this, even though Trump didn't mention any kikes there

All of them

Are you illiterate? All the summary you need is in the body. 'Trump re-opens 9/11 investigation'

All of them?!

Politics will never be the same after this man is done

I want this to be true. Is this source reliable? Is anyone else reporting it?

when the truth gets out there…

If true, it seems like he is doing exactly what I'd hope he would do. Investigating Washington, 9/11, etc, would clearly show the like links to all that is going wrong in America.
When he makes his findings public, he can finally name the jew

fake link, shill thread

There's supposed direct quotes but no source or link to source. Looks fake.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trump-sama is gunning for my heart.

Holy fuck he was right

FUCKING WEW

You know what this means.

Need a better source, moishe

STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY SHILL WEBSITE HERE

Saged and globally reported. Fuck you.

Trump is redpilled AND MAD AS FUCK ABOUT IT

archive.fo/B4Jf0

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Wew. Calling out Building 7 by name.

What are you, a bernout?

Fake as fuck.

Check their other stories on the side:

Actually, Trump has said this from the beginning.

There's been a theory that it was 9/11 that actually red pilled Trump based on his changing politics and a video of him on the day, where he looks frankly vengeful (I'm guessing he knew people who died on the day).

as much as this pleases me, I do wonder if he's moving a tad too fast. I don't think normies are ready to hear that the jews did 9/11, when the Hitler comparisons are still swirling around. The investigation will probably take time though, so we'll see.

I wonder if Netanyahu will say anything about this.

if people were paying attention they'd know this was not the 1st time the Donald has stated his opinion of 9-11 investigation. I recall a statement
and others of similar nature that showed Mr. President Elect did not swallow the BS that shrub had put out

You're talking about a man who has never held political office yet managed to become the fucking president of the united states. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing.

cant' deny the message so you shoot the messenger 'eh Chaim?

Trump isn't even offically in office until next year, and he already buttblasts kikes to oblivion. I mean just mentioning it to the public, is literal ass obliteration with the force of 777 suns. It's not some "conspiracy nut" doing it like the Media wants to spin, it's the damn president doing it. I can't stop grinning folks. My cheeks hurt.

9/11 deserves this investigation and Saudi Arabia deserves being invaded for funding the terrorists.

en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai

Jews obviously did 9/11 (see my other post in this thread), but this story is complete bullshit.

Why not both?

Fuck that.

Bombed (even further into) the stone age, sure.

It's winning time

I'm pretty sure I heard the God Emporer say he had many personal/family friends die in those towers on 9/11/2001.

The Jews are fucked.

yournewswire.com is
=SATIRE=

Hello, fellow oldfag!

archive.fo/ZsJ1E

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561076/donald-trump-9-11-investigation-terror-attack-revolution

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

You wanted a summary, that's a fucking summary. Why write a paragraph when a sentence will do?

They all use the same quotes from , a satire site.

The worst thing about the election is how many faggots started citing these shitty "conservative" clickbait sites that post fake stories.

real proof plez

Doesnt fucking matter! These faggots are trying to make everyone forget what year it is…

MEME IT

Revise it to see if it actuually happened.

DailyStar is not a convincing name.

He technically DID say this, just at one of his rallies. It wasn't recent.

He never said:

Yea he did a while ago. Hes also said that he will audit the fed and ban dual citizens from holding office. We must be vigilant and continue memeing so he follows through. Not that I doubt he will.

Where did he actually say this. Is there video???

I don't feel like digging for it. Have fun.

youtube.com/results?search_query=trump 911 investigation

FUCK YES

I GET IT NOW.
HE IS OUTJEWING THE JEW!!
IT WAS A SETUP ALL ALONG, ORCHESTRATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT, TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON THE GLOBALIST JEWS FIFTEEN YEARS LATER TO IGNITE THE NATIONALIST REVOLUTION.

THIS IS NO LONGER SIMPLE CHESS. THIS IS 8D RISK!!!!!

=SHUT IT DOWN==

Worst case, he'll blame Saudi Arabia, invades, nukes the cube and destroy all Muslim ambitions. Livestream the slaughter of Semites in Saudi Arabia. The Kike leadership will tremble seeing the true power of the God Emperor performing Exterminatus on the akbars.

Please, please, please, God-Emperor…be very careful, watch your back closely.
I am proud you've decided to do the right thing and fully investigate this murderous attack on our country, but I worry that there are many wealthy & well-connected scum that don't want the right thing done.

I know you're probably already aware of the danger, but we CAN'T lose you…you are our greatest hope for the future.

Be safe.

Even as satire they're still memeing an investigation. *** responds to the truth regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

They can kill Trump but this will be the spark to start the civil war II electric boogaloo edition and we both know that shitlibs can't fight and their cities will be starved to death in less than a year.

Just go on kikes but the pendulum will swing back with double speed into your noses

He knows it wasn't towelheads with boxcutters.

Israel (Mossad) played an operational role in the 9/11 attacks but the Saudis bankrolled it and supplied the footsoldiers. Never forget that the Israelis and the Saudis are allies.

you didn't know that the Saudi's are closet kikes and working with (((them))) ???

Alex Jones is now the most respected and professional journalist in the USA.

I have also seen an interview were he calls Larry "pull it" Silverstein, a good friend.
So who knows what will happen with this.

ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Warnings
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/9/11#Suppression_of_investigations

i love this man