Do Americans Stop & Consider How Their Racist Shows Hurt Little Indian Children?

I hope they all poo in your Slurpees.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741446/Documentary-shows-Indian-Americans-hate-Simpsons.html

Day of the rope, when?
Besides, the Hindu-Poos I know like him, he's no more offensive than the Poo from Big Bang Theory

Literally complaining about nothing. Second generation immigrants are just desperate for excuses to bitch at whitey.

I suspect this is going to be another Speedy Gonzales, where actual Mexicans love him, and the only people complaining are westernised liberals.

This needs to be pushed and Matt Groening needs to address this. He's so quick to call Trump a racist but has this racist caricature in his oh so pure cartoon.

fucking poos are some of the most ugly and racist pieces of shit to grace God's green searth. who the fuck are they to complain about misrepresentation?

How did they get away with this?

it was a different time

Matt Groening couldn't be any more charitable in how he depicted Apu if he tried.

REMINDER THIS IS HOW INDIANS ARE BORN

If concerned Indians like Kal Penn really cared what people think of them then they'd stop openly defecating in the streets.

REMINDER

I mentioned to a friend the other day how long it would take until poo in the loos would start riding the muh oppression train with the same regularity as women and niggers, guess I got my answer.

Indians are subhuman shit infested monkeys

you racists are just jealous because indian man is so far superior

Just pass me my dunkin donuts through the drive through window, Pajeet.
I already had to listen to a friend of mine talking on and on about The Big Sick because it features a poo.

Depend on the type of Poo. Northern poos, like the Bengali and Delhi, are like that.

he's the color of shit

Longarms BTFO

This is The Simpson's we're talking about though. Compare him to Homer. Compare him to Moe, or Krusty, or Comic Book Guy. Apu actually comes off looking pretty good compared to like 90% of Simpsons characters.

bravo groening

The average poo has a worse accent than Apu. Literal verbal diarrhoea if you ask me and an insult to the english language.

The reality with Indian/Paki ownership is that the white operated convenient store is practically a thing of the past. Recently the last white owned store in my neighborhood was bought out by some particular crafty Pakis, they own a bunch of small stores under LLCs, playing some sort of shell game revenue distribution to minimize taxes, and never operate their own stores.

They hire a white manager and some white collaborator scum to run the place for them pretend to sell the locals on "white ownership." Even the ones that look like they are white owned now are being bought up and operated under deceptive business models.

What do real curryniggers have that's much better than Apu? Their inability to grope, fondle and rape women? The fact they cannot see them in shorts or tank tops because they get hot and bothered? Their ``I'm much better than you`` smug attitude that turns into an insanely butthurt attitude when you see a flaw or correct them? Their horrible accent? Their haughty women that act like the world should kiss their feet? The fact many of them cannot have a normal relationship and fall in love because they're in an arranged marriage? The poo? Their hypocrisy of oggling foreign girls but glare at someone for looking at their poolettes?
Goddamn, replace Poos with Apus and his family.

Maybe they should have made Apu be a tech support worker taking over IT jobs and getting other people fired because he'll do the job cheaper.

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT STREETS, PAJEETS
All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

When will white people make documentaries attacking all the fictional characters which portray white people as anything less than exemplary human beings?

White people wouldn't because the white race is a social construct therefore white people aren't real
Q.E.D.

Well, the Simpsons is shit.

lol

bump

he's not even considered white by other Jews, since he's a Sephardi

I've known plenty of Indian people, living in Britain, and I don't know a single Indian who has ever complained about Apu

That's because most of them own shops and sound just like him. These second generation American immigrants have probably met less real Indians than I have.

They never make documentaries about how all the street-shitting, poverty-stricken, orphan-pimping, curry-smelling, flim-flamming other Indians make Indians look bad, and instead direct their ire towards a cartoon character. I wonder why that is?

Subtle.

Sounds like you have a psychosexual obsession going on fam

I am angry about SJeWs

Wouldn' want the ferengi to find out, now do we?

t. streetshitter

fun tidbit about Apu. there is a Finnish dub of The Simpsons Movie, and since there are almost no Indians in Finland, he was given a Turkish accent instead since Turkish people are quite common here

I'm so sorry user

they're not so bad. most of them run pizza/kebab restaurants

I recently watched an episode of Kim Possible (don't ask me why), dubbed in my own language, and the one Indian character in it had the most stereotypical Indian accent ever.

I also recall one episode of Count Duckula with some Chinese tourists that would have been banned if done today.

Making fun of Chinkies was acceptable until surprisingly recently. I think this was the early 90's.

Indians build our homes, make our food, and engineer brilliant things. It's time we start showing them respect.

Fuck off aus nigger. SUPER POWER BY 2020!

LOL

you guys eat shit?

they're americans

Lisa is still the worst.

go bathe in a river of shit, pajeet.

worse than Marge?

I don't think I've seen an indian on a construction crew in my entire life.

Yes, because that's what the average Indian man looks like lol

more like they're 5'4 and have manboobs, kek!

Imagine being so asshurt you get mad over a cartoon for decades
Holy fuck I knew pajeets were full of impotent rage but this is hilarious

white people are fucking disgusting

Fuck off kike
just about everyone on (((jackass))) is a fucking kike too.

are you mentally retarded?

classic lies from a neo nazi

Also demon possessed.

I'm kind of sad that this is the only way you guys will talk about shit.

Same, indians rarely complain about representation unless you mistake them for pakistani then prepare to hear about it.

huh?

spoke too soon >>831872

I should have known.

There's also one where Lisa is smart by default while all the male Simpsons get retarded.

yes, Marge is just a decoration that killed mean Hitler.

Currynigger spotted.

This is why I now see civic nationalism as retarded. It's inevitable that foreign groups will fuck you over when convenient, they are only loyal as long as it benefits them. When they can do better, they don't give a fuck about anything you have done for them. The only exception to this group I have ever seen is Japanese. I'm no weeb, but I have seen all sorts of Asians whine about muh oppression except the Japs. China was based too when you speak to people who fled communism, their kids and everyone after them are terrible.
Actually I think Vietnamese are ok too, but Koreans, Chinese and others are shit.

Apu'd MiPants.

oy vey