Geneticist says that Trump voters are literally subhuman

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-troglodytes-breed-subhuman-species/

She's already deleted her blog post, but it's still on her twitter:
twitter.com/rickilewis

We need to spread this. This will convert people like nothing else. And she looks Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philtrum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/
archive.is/r8MNC
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/
archive.is/aEJJZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance
rickilewis.com/blog.htm?month=2014-10
kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/ricki-lewis/forever-fix/
macmillanspeakers.com/rickilewis
rickilewis.com/blog.htm?post=971105
alloveralbany.com/archive/2010/10/04/my-exit-larry-lewis
archive.is/tm60h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
archive.is/RdTQt
sylviabrowder.com/ricki-lewis-phd/
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-jews-are-against-nature-or-are-they.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Esther
phys.org/news/2011-02-rightwing-candidates.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028
twitter.com/StrangeLegend05/status/797430087163543552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO ANONS READING THIS

Whenever these kikes do this kind of retraction shit, here's how you access it.

Go to google (I know, I know), and google some terms that would lead you to the article. The link will be there, but when you try to follow it it will say 'page not found' as it does in this case. Click the green arrow and click Cached. If it was cached by google recently then you could still look at it.

I thought genetics didn't determine anything about intelligence or cognitive skills? I'm confused.

Its disgusting holy shit. There's no way that's human.

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING ARCHIVE SHIT

There's no way this can be anything but a Jewess. She must be one who didn't get any of the European genes because… wow. She's really unattractive.

Say something against it, goyim. I dare you.

It just means they are opening up the topic for criticism. If they have decided that suddenly racial genetics is open for discussion, we should give them a discussion on racial genetics.

This is going to be fucking fantastic if they try to stick to their guns on this one.

Jewess? Sure look like it!

That's an extremely arrogant kike, but these attacks are only a good thing, I hope there will be more of them. People need to get redpilled about the hate kikes have for them.

We should start compiling a list of physical attributes that are warning signs. Asside from the typical kikel traits do you see her upper lip? She lacks a philtrum. That implies she has shit genetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philtrum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome

I think ultimately our longterm goal should be speciation because once it's no longer possible to produce fertile offspring with niggers we no longer have to worry about contamination.

For a moment I thought that was The Onion. Nope, even the Onion headlines aren't that silly.
Now you fucked up, kike. Niggers will look pretty bad in that comparison.

reminder that The Onion was bought by Spicivision. which is a shame, they used to be pretty funny back in the day

They're running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I guess it'll be a few weeks before Soros is able to call them all home for planning.

I love how the image of a subhuman fucking white male is more attractive and looks healthier than this beast. I bet this bitch thinks she (im assuming?) looks good. Typical kike hubris.

Next year is going to be a wild ride.

Forgot to post the cuck who operates this blog. He looks exactly like you expect him to.

The guy who did the videos of movie reviews was easily the best thing I'd seen in years. Sorry about Jewtube but hey, I have no need of a webm of this.

That's not the original article. Here:
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/
Nothing in the Google Cache and the Wayback Machine as far as I can tell.

Blame cuckchan. I didn't know about it.

Why the fuck didn't one of you anons save her twitter feed?

archive.is/r8MNC

The Grabblers shit was fucking old a well.

"elite scientists predicting" without naming any, you know why, because unlike this bitch they actually care about their work. For example Jerry Coyne he is a Jewish evolutionary biologist and geneticist says that phenotype differences exist between the races.

is that really in that movie?

SJW and jews use codewords for weak and inferior that make seem little feminine rednecks as troglodites, but we all know this fucks WORSIP the super negro beast big black genetics. depsite blacks being animalitic mountains of testosterone, they call them innocent """""""""""little"""""""""""" angels…

If it is it's not for more than a millisecond while the rest of the snowflake grows.

See

I have one and my genetics could not be worse.

What are you a nigger?

Killing yourself is always an option, shitgenes.

Yeah. It's probably one of those "We don't get paid enough so we're gonna fuck around!" Easter eggs you occasionally find.

Reminder that the selective pressure must be environmental or inherent, not conscious.

toppest of keks

Reminder that's bullshit. Eugenics works. That's why the Jews ended the US eugenics programs in the 40s.

Then why does suicide exist at all?

"Eugenics" (state sponsered selection) is effective but there's no guarantee what you're selecting for will actually be eugenic long term.

There hasn't been a conscious eugenics program which lasted long enough to have a significant impact on a population in recorded history. There's a half-argument for religion based eugenics, but these mostly lead to deleterious effects, and importantly is inherent to other practices, rather than deliberate.

Got it: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/

So that trannies have an escape.

archive.is/aEJJZ

You just know she wrote this while shaking furiously.

Cheers. Notice in the comments:
FUCKING KNEW IT.

The theory is proven with other species man has domesticated and selected for specific traits. This works for any species on the tree of life. Man domesticated the wolf through selective breeding and eliminating undesirable traits by putting down the defective offspring. Man domesticated teosinte through selective breeding and eliminating undesirable traits by not sowing faulty seeds for the next crop.

Eugenics works because selective breeding works. The Jews just killed the program because they are so full of defective genes it is only a matter of time before their genetic line must be put down permantently. Just look at the long list of Jew-only diseases…

Make you wonder who the real racists are.

kek

It just keeps getting better. I don't know if there is an oven hot enough for this kike.

From that Wiki link:

Every fucking time.

Testosterone is calming, user. If the only thing that made niggers physically different from other races was high testosterone levels, they'd be chill as fuck.

This is good shit
Spread it everywhere and connect it directly to Human Biodiversity
Seriously by talking about generalizable IQ differences across groups this bitch has opened a can of worms that we have better data for

That point isn't in dispute, the question is if the aims are going to those that are actually useful long term.

This is not conscious eugenics, this is picking the wolf pup that snarls the least, the horse that can carry the most or run the furthest, etc, simply because it suited each man's or tribes needs best at the time. Can you stop trying to step to me, you're so basic it hurts.

That's literally eugenics in practice, though.

Actually, I think the American people deserve to know more about genetics, eugenics, genocide, racial IQ, and crime statistics based on race. Yes, this is a conversation I would be very happen to see on national television :^)

"I’d love to see the breakdown in IQ or some other measure of achievement, and for groups other than whites."

Let's hold ROD DREHER accountable to this

* meant Ricki Lewis, not Rod Dreher

Furrowing my brow, second retard. Try to comprehend that the men doing it weren't doing it simply for the sake of it, but because their environment was placing certain pressures on them which they intuitively overcame by using other animals, and that it was also intuitive that some of the animals solved their problems better than others, so those were the ones kept around hence bred.

It was not a bunch of stone age chiefs sending each other leaf-a-grams to coordinate the domestication of animals as an intellectual exercise. It was an unconscious process in which what was around was used in an attempt to gain what was desired. Do you get it? Just don't respond if you don't.

a lesser known giveaway is they only reveal their top row of teeth when they smile. Also the backs of their heads are flush with their necks.

I understand the distinction you make, but I don't think the fact that they didn't understand the science behind it in the same way we do to separate what they would be doing from what we would be. After all, early modern eugenicists had a cruder understanding of genes and the epigenome than we do, but we don't disqualify their efforts.

It's ultimately not that substantive of a disagreement, in my eyes.

That's not actually in question, though.

(checked but wasted)
Eugenics is just the word for concious selective breeding of humans specifically. We have corn and dogs, and many others I don't care to list as proof that selective breedings works.

Oy vey, I'm such a filthy goyim please shut me up, Rabbi!

Kikes alway considered the Goyim lower than kettle, this is nothing new. And I beg just from looking she's a kikess.

I guess it never occurred to this retarded kike that people with 4-year degrees are not only wealthier and more conformist than the general population, but that they are best positioned to profit from the globalist ZOG empire Clinton is part of. Of course they are going to support her, they don't feel the menacing stares of hungry niggers in their neighborhoods or fight with a truckload of spics for every blue-collar job in America. They all have nice friends who are very moderate Muslims, so they don't get what the fuss is all about. After all, Reza Aslan says not all Muslims are violent, and we know white working class men are a bunch of racists, so Trump supporters must be genetically twisted somehow.

all dat projection

No, you clearly fucking don't. It is not a matter of understanding the science behind it or not. That is not the point being made at all. The point is intention. If you wanted the European population to become more intelligent, or stronger, or whatever, it would have to be in the form of a subtle and consistent incentive that can operate independent of human intervention.

Reading comprehension level diagnosed at a 3rd grade level. There will be no further dialogue.

What is nepotism for 500 alex.

Who won the election?

I've also read this somewhere (cannot find citation so please don't quote me)… that Jews lack the little bump known as the external occipital protuberance:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance

Thank you for correcting the Jewish record. .017 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Filtering me is like anuddah shoah in my mind 6 gorillion times.
[Kvetching Intensifies]

http:// www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Well said, I hope all those against us continue, in fact, double their efforts to smear and mock and deride whites.
Keep pushing cunts, I dare you.
Glorious, wake more of my brothers and sisters up to your outright contempt and hatred for us, im sure it wont backfire immensely for you…

The fucking state of it.

Awful lot of implication there

Stop! My occipitalis can only get so externally proturberated!

But the morlocks were smarter and more useful than the eloi.

Thanks for opening thix box again, kikes. Where are all those links that show actual subhuman DNA and Facts?

Someone should tweet her asking if her maiden name is Prader–Willi.

Science lady Ricki Lewis doesn't want to talk
because of mean bullies

Trump won college-educated Whites.
Just keep reminding them of that, because they don't have a comeback for it.

> rickilewis.com/blog.htm?month=2014-10

Jesus Christ, these people…

Nice 0's torfag.
What, you run outta proxies to shill on?
Is the organization no longer paying you faggots for VPN access?

Schenectady is a special brand of shithole

I'm not a geneticist but one of my degrees is a BS in bio. Unless she is specifically speaking only in terms of factual biological and/or genetic mechanisms, she is (as no surprise to anyone) trying to use a fucking appeal from authority to say "listen to me, I'm a doctor, my opinions are right because i can into SCIENCE." Fuck this cunt in every way but literally.

You know that nigger lives in a hut somewhere that is fucking full of air jordans and grills.

This is just a kike projecting again, isn't it?

Very scientific.

> kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/ricki-lewis/forever-fix/

> A sidelight on this absorbing story is the development of rare genetic disorders in populations such as Jewish survivors of pogroms, whose gene pool suffered “the genetic consequences of serial strangulation.”

I'm a geneticist too. Scientists these days are morons.

Some older professors, like the 60-70 year old men, can occasionally be really sharp, and even a few male white post docs here and there. But the endless ranks of minorities, women and faggy numales are all retarded. Not even "smart about his own field but generally dumb", they're dumb about science, too. Everyone just knows the one trick and keeps applying it to everything regardless of whether it's appropriate, and research is judged on how well you can spin it and not any objective outcome.

Science is shit broskis. It has largely stagnated two decades ago, maybe more. It just doesn't feel like it because industry is still going through the legacy of research done back when, well, back when America was great again.

Based on my theory she has Prader–Willi she could be hate raped since she is most likely infertile. The nice thing about hate rape is that it's the hate that's attractive, not the victim.

She should stop posting selfies

Educated people know that Neanderthal is what makes whites white. Jews aren't white; nice try kikel.

This thing is calling others troglodytes…Top kek.

> macmillanspeakers.com/rickilewis
> Dr. Lewis is a genetic counselor at CareNet Medical Group in Schenectady, NY and teaches Genetics online for the master’s program at the Alden March Bioethics Institute of Albany Medical College. Dr. Lewis is a volunteer for Community Hospice in Schenectady and a frequent public speaker. Her husband Larry is a research chemist, and they have three grown daughters, five aging felines, and a tortoise.

Wew lad.

> rickilewis.com/blog.htm?post=971105

> Two years ago I’m embarrassed to admit that I bought “age-defying with DNA Advantage cream makeup” because I couldn’t resist the goop in the see-through container swirled into a double helix shape.

Funny that.

They are. It's depressing to see that the pozz is fucking creeping into even the hard sciences. Engineering has been especially fucked for a while, because it doesn't really deal much with scientific method, just dealing with the same math calculations and analyses over and over, so most of the PhDs that have anything to say about anything not really scientific are engies, trying to use their "i have a PhD in science" excuse as argument from authority.

Daily Reminder that Watson, one of the discoverers of DNA, was shunned from the scientific community because he redpilled himself through his own discoveries in genetics.
That's right, the guy was basically ostracised for "controversial" statements like "whites and blacks have different genetic and cultural differences" and other things that we all here hold as true. The guy even said "fuck you" to a Nobel Prize because of it.

Blacks, male and female, have higher estrogen levels than whites. It's why they're so emotional and chimp out so easily. That and the low IQ.

Not everyone believes in kike evolutionary theory schlomo, whites aren't indigenous to Earth

Is this the science lady promoting the idea that
lampshade stories altered todays jews' dna?

I'm gonna fire up the ol twatter IHM on her. Let's put some fucking fear in these uppity leftists and let them know now that our guy is in charge, there will be no more safe spaces, no more hugboxes. Only fear. Fear of our hatred!
twitter.com/rickilewis/status/796732368656678913

Always archive!

whites favor the "beauty" of facial symmetry and other superficial physical traits

jews select for intelligence and power, even at the cost of losing out on other traits like physical beauty

also, daily reminder that trump's daughter selected for these traits and accepted jewish cock and seed into her fertile womb

The sad thing is that many Holla Forumsacks will call him a degenerate for using LSD that lead to his discovery. Because "muh degeneracy" meme.

MAOA-L aka the "warrior gene".

> alloveralbany.com/archive/2010/10/04/my-exit-larry-lewis
> I'm Larry Lewis. I'm originally from New York City. I went to school at Stony Brook and Indiana University and I've lived in Glenville for 28+ years. I am a chemist and I am married to the best science writer in the world, Ricki Lewis. I have three mostly grown daughters Heather, Sarah and Carly and a son Josh. I am a life-time runner, swimmer etc. AND I love playing (guitar and keyboards) and listening to music.

I smell Jew.

Ayyryans

Here is your (you) faggot.

Yeah, the distinction is pointless these days. Used to be that hard sciences were objective and actually took brainpower, so the faggots would be kept out. But these days even those consist of wankery in meaningless papers and grants. When's the last time physicists made a discovery that changed the world? Shit like LHC don't count because it has zero effect on anyone who isn't a physicist.

Besides that, numerous affirmative actions, minorities in science, women in science, etc programs have brought in sub-standard "scientists" who are treated as geniuses because of politics. This has further pushed down the standard. At this point any SJW with half a brain can easily get a PhD and start researching away, and if they are a women or minority they don't even have to break a sweat.

I would have thought the opposite. At least in Eng you have to build shit. In science, the only final product these days is a paper, and you can write up any useless non-result if you try hard enough.

But then again remembering all the women in eng, minorities in eng, not to mention chinks and pajeets, that have been going on since the 90s and 2000s, I'm not surprised it's shit too.

You're free to believe you're the bastard son of a monkey

>>>/x/

e5f374 is a disinfo agent trying to make us look stupid/insane via guilt by association. Don't fall for (((his))) tricks.

Jews select for integration of their females into other groups, they select for leverage over children.

I think it might well be.

Whites aren't indigenous to Earth. Our souls are not Earthborn. Until the one who will be King, anyway.

Are most jews this delusional about their own predicament?

you mean like trump's daughter?

Dear God your existence must be hellish.
It makes me smile.

Nah, if Jews selected for intelligence and power, you wouldn't see so many Jewish women married to worthless old kikes.
Jews select for Jew, an
and that's why they're genetic messes.

Also, daily reminder that Trump's daughter is a silly rich girl raised in Jew York City - its no surprise she'd make such a bad selective decision, given the environment in which she was raised.
Trump should have gotten his kids out of Jew York, but he didn't, and now his kids are married to kikes - its almost like living and raising children in a wealthy family, in a city whose wealthy class is primarily composed of usurious Jews, results in them being more prone to engaging the Jew… Weird, eh?

See

Nah, Trump's daughter is the opposite - she's a white female raised in a Jew-heavy environment which additionally promotes against negative distinction toward Jews.

Raise Ivanka Trump outside Jew York, she likely doesn't end up with a kike - but raise a Jewish woman anywhere, and she's either going to marry another kike (in which case, being a kike is the primary selective factor in play) or she's going to try to integrate into a non-Jewish community for subversive ends.

Jews have a history of using their women as avenues of subversion, they've even got whole stories about it in their sandnigger texts.

Don't tell me that i didn't warn you.

I like how she has all this protective gear to stand in front of a microscope on a pristine bench surrounded by crates. Ooh, watch out, don't get any toxic cardboard on your clothes now, professor!

way to miss a point

i didn't say every jewess bags an einstein, i said that intelligence and power is what jews select for, versus the average white who selects for ms. south carolina because "omg she's so fuggin hawt!!!!!!!!1111"

then these bimbos spit out low energy genetic defects who accomplish nothing in life

rage all you want, Holla Forums but secretly you know i'm right

"chugging maple syrup and fist fucking a moose" I see the stereotype of a Cancuck isn't to far off from what we expected.

Must be why pissrael has such a high average IQ. Oh wait, it's lower than Burgerland's and they're infested with niggers and spics.

and wolves > dogs at everything
precisely because by selecting out the "undesirable" traits, you also lose the best traits.
Just like on the chans, censorship kills creativity and zest.

Is anyone else disturbed by the constant separation of voters between college educated and not on the news? I do happen to be college educated, but the implication seems to be that anyone who doesn't spend 4+ years getting indoctrinated in PC crap and instead learns a trade is a lower class of human.

Well, given you totally missed the point of the post to which you were responding in order to be the shill faggot you are, I figured I'd respond in kind? ;^)

Neither did I.
And I corrected you, that power and intelligence is second-tier consideration, behind Jewishness - ALL women select for power, and intelligence is an associative trait to power, so you're basically trying to push the notion that only Jewish women select for power, and thats… Just so fucking stupid, fam.

Jewish women select for Jewishness, and ALL women select for power, so when a Jewish woman is seeking a mate, she leans toward the most influentially Jewish person she can find - which often isn't even all that intelligent, merely extremely wealthy thanks to usurious action which Jews are so terribly prone to.

All males select for aesthetic beauty user - and your Trump example comes back to bite you in the ass, as Jared Kushner (who is kind of a fucking moron - he only got into college because his dad dropped a few million to them, and they admit this outright), the Jew that Trump's daughter shacked up with, clearly didn't select HER based on power or intelligence, but rather, because she was hawt as fuck.
The Jews have another whole set of cultural facets surrounding the 'sexy shiksa', which many Jewish men end up marrying, sheerly on them being SO MUCH more physically, aesthetically attractive… See how your whole paradigm is starting to crumble?
You do - but you never admit it, because you're a torfag shilling, and probably Jewish yourself. Sorry bout that 1 in 4 Tay Sachs shit bro.

See how it can all get reversed on you so fast, shillJew? ;^D

it's amazing because the jews are the morlock, it's plain as day and always has been.
and goyim are the eloi
naive children, happy, loving, giving
vs dirty dark subterraean bloodthirsty parasitic spidermonsters
GEEZ I WONDER WHO ARE THE MORLOCKS

zionism (((israel))) is different from judaism, but i wouldn't expect a low energy high school drop out to understand that

israel will accept anyone for citizenship, because they are intensively fighting a losing demographic battle against the palestinians and anyone who immigrants to israel must serve in the military for life (either active or reserve)

the most powerful jews reside in the u.s. and other western countries, not israel.

try again

It's the natural consequence of the left positioning itself to be the new gentry. The left will have the education of a gentleman, the right won't. As political radicalization progresses the universities will become nothing more than class signaling and become worthless for actual learning. It's happened before and will happen again.

wrong on all counts

wew lad

There are wolves which are smarter than the smartest dog breeds?

See:

oh fuck the cunt dares talking about a split of the species
yeah that's in the works through genetics and robotics
and guess what and who's behind it, and what they intend to do
they're planning to use the same techs to enhance themselves and dumb us down
fucking burn that cunt with all her morlock people

I think the whole claim of well-educated people having a tendency of voting Hillary might in large part stem from the fact that simply stating your support for Trump is frowned upon in a lot of academic environments, and that people for some inane reason actually categorize a degree in the humanities or social sciences as an education. If only people with STEM degrees were asked and they were allowed to answer freely with no risk of reproach, then I reckon that the result would actually be in favor of Trump.

That is to say, the whole premise of this bullshit blogpost and others like it is probably fucking bogus.

archived in case of google shoah
archive.is/tm60h

yeah all of them
wtf
you really believe a domesticated breed is smarter than a wild species?
dude

even us… Cro Magnons are believed to have had a 140 IQ

also we lost 30 IQ points since 1800

Ayyyy Rabbi, good luck getting a wolf to guard your family, or flock; instead of eating them.

All i ask is that you don't tell me that i didn't warn you, user.

Go back to lefty Holla Forums you cancuck autist. Your fucking memes suck ass.

"Brevity is the soul of wit" ~ some poet faggot

that doesnt make dogs inherently better, just more useful to us

Here we have the Jew using the Jew term.
The correct term is Early European Modern Man

wew lad

dude i'm O- group, so bow down to me
what's your shitty blood type?
degenerate i'm sure

>>>/oven/

See:

AB-
Earth's master race blood reporting in.

You're correct. I don't see why so many here have a problem with this. High Ashkenazi intelligence is a clear example that biology matters more than environment in determining group IQ differences.

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Eh, barely.
This is how we know you're a shill. ;^)

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
The 1970 amendment was induced by the debate on "Who is a Jew?" Until then the law did not refer to the question. There are several explanations for the decision to be so inclusive. One is that as the Nuremberg Laws did not use a halakhic definition in its definition of "Who is a Jew", the Law of Return definition for citizenship eligibility is not halakhic, either.

So, yeah, you're outright lying at this point.
Are you legit JIDF? You sure act like it.

Well, about half the Jewish population exists in Israel, so….
Back at ya kike.

pls

Meant for

…and this is why whites never make real progress as a demographic genetic exceptions don't count

jewish women *define* jewishness. in judaism, any child borne of a jewess is automatically a jew. conversely, if a jewish man breeds with a non-jew, the child is gentile

therefore, the jewess can select for intelligence and power in any male and her offspring will be accepted as a jew

it's clearly a winning strategy

The merging of political incorrectness and 2META is inevitable. As a matter of fact, it has already begun in 2015.

hahaha
you later ayylamo-infested agricultural slave

fucking lel
See:

i like this meme

You may be correct in terms of intelligence but wrong on other points.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/economists-and-biology/

You sound like niggers who believe IQ tests be raciss n sheeit! Ashkenazis are the smartest population on Earth. Deal with it faggot.

Am I now supposed buy into your Ayyliums theory and denegrate you lowly earth beings? How about: no. I'm just a specimen the supreme human genetic line. We only agree that I'm superior to you and ~98% of all humans on the planet.

You fucks are getting side tracked. Are we gonna destroy this bitch or not?

Like herding sheep? Sniffing out bombs? Tracking prey for their master? Following orders? Guarding a home and family loyally? Fucking retard, you've never owned a dog.

See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Also there may be a disparity in IQ between Israeli and diaspora Jews as the most intelligent may be overly represented in the latter group as there are more opportunities to make shekels in countries like the USA.

Good points.

Do your part if you have a twitter account.

Doesn't matter. They are full genetic defects and low IQ. The only reason they aren't full fucking retarded mutants is their main mode of survival is using their kikel vaginas to subvert any given society. They are genestealers.

They deserve pic related.

Too much of science is simply using flawed methods, dubious data, and questionable conclusions in current year. You can get grants for relatively nebulous stuff, especially when it comes to psychology or social "sciences", which is a shock to absolutely nobody. Standards for what constitutes a solid project and results, along with a feedback loop of lax peer review (peer review gets easier, which allows less rigorous people to enter science, which makes peer review get easier, etc.) has caused a depressing drop in the level of quality science actually being done.

On a side note, while I am a sciencefag, these kinds of threads are usually disappointing. Eventually it seems to come down to the more religious people waltzing in and screaming about evolution or some other thing doesn't exist because of reasons, rather than just avoiding a thread. It would be nice if we could have science threads that don't tumble down into that bullshit, but I doubt that's possible. Same with the religious threads, we can't talk about anything existential with overzealous christfags and super edgy fedoras shitting up any actual discussion.

Oh, so you aren't White.
Good that you're admitting it. ;^D

As black women *define* blackness, and arab women *define* arabness, eh?
Silly Jew.

An ethnic derivation, yes - meaning Jewish women are the means via which Jews are born, they have little-to-no control over what IS Jewishness.
Yup, like I said, ethnic test - proving once and for all that Jews are an ethnicity, not merely a religion, as the Jews of Israel will gladly admit.

Again, you keep trying to use the paradigm that has already collapsed, AND you add a new faulty structure to your argument: Jews espouse a social stigma against marriage with non-Jews wherein such does not provide subversive potential.
I've already explained this to you, but I'll repeat because I know you Semites have a hard time with this kinda logic.

Women select for power. Intelligence augments males potential to achieve power. Jewish women select along the same lines as all women, BUT they also have the added priority facet of selection, which is selection for Jewishness.
Ie, if an individual is a woman, it selects for power; if it is a Jew, it selects for Jew; thus in the absence of power, it selects Jew, and in the absence of Jew, it selects power.
And as all women - white, black, yellow, kike - all select based on perception of power, you've not really said anything at all, except that Jewish women are women.
You (((coincidentally))) try to avoid the notation of Jewish women being women WHO SELECT FOR JEWISH MEN WITH PRIORITY, which they do, its kind of why their population is plummeting in the US (because that stigma is faltering, thanks to all their shilling for egalitarianism).

Men select for aesthetics, all men - including Jews, like Jared Kushner. You didn't think I was gonna let you slide on that, did you?
Kushner married Ivanka Trump because she was good looking, and Ivank Trump married Kushner because she was raised in an environment which was Jew-heavy, and he had power.

Not really, considering the consequences.
Jews select primarily for Jewishness? They end up looking and acting like Skaven (their present state).
Jews abolish that selective factor as priority? They end up no longer being Jews within like 5 generations.
Its really quite amusing.

Kek blessed with my previous post with trips over dubs. Suck a baby dick, Moshe.

>>>/x/

Honestly I'm worried that we may be entering a dark age of science that could last a century or more. The only hope is that thanks to the actions of Trump and similar pragmatic leaders, or maybe others inspired by them, anti-meritocratic practices in science will end and we will go back to rewarding excellent science instead of vaginas, dark skin, headscarves and liberalness.

Yes.

Nope. See:

We're entering the dark age of science? How about: no. We're entering the Age of Light. Dutch physicist just BTFO Jewish mystic Albert Einstein just a few days ago. Whites are about to ascend to the stars. Quit worrying you ninny.

Dreher, is that a juden name?

Check em!

Just don't shit too many bricks.
See you around, fedora-boy.

Where is her article with
?
Science is the master of the universe, and such mongrels bring a bad name to academia

She's just too upset this week to think straight.

Trump win has fucking shattered the left. lel.

I'm hopeful too, but I'll give it a year or two and believe it when it happens.

Now, everybody here should read Erectus Walks Amongst Us if you haven't done so already. It explains racial differences and the out of Asia theory.
archive.is/RdTQt

Molynwew

Jews love to push the inbred rednecks meme, which is ironic since they are objectively the most inbred subhumans on Earth.

Whoops
sylviabrowder.com/ricki-lewis-phd/

I don't go to >>>/x/ so you won't see me, tinfoil-babygirl.

I already provided ample evidence to support the claim that Ashkenazis have high average IQ. Fucking deal with it you stupid faggot.

only when jewish men marry/breed with non-jew women for reasons i've already explained

the rest of your "arguments" are just babbling damage control

wolves can do all that much better
you goys are so domesticated and bred down you dont realize the power of wild species grown in freedom
see

t. jewish subhuman

ok

dat mongolian facial structure and bleached hair

pure aryan right there, lel

Ashkenazi Jews are extremely endogamous. Your explanation doesn't make sense.

Higher than other groups, you dummy.

Why not just say IQ tests be raciss n sheeit? smh fam.

Jews steal genes. Wolves got domesticated by whites. Niggers got domesticated by whites. So smart. Much superior.

2^5 and I'm out, kikes.

Just wanna be 100% sure before spreading this further.

IT'S THE JEWS LELELELE
no, it's just training the young mind as soon as you can, to identify, name, index, categorize, automate and interact with its environment.

When I read this thread title I thought they were referring to (pic related) when it was saying "sub human"

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't make that argument.

In fact that argument that you wrongly attributed to me is the leftist explanation of high average Ashkenazi IQ.

Oh Jew.

No, they stigmatize Jewish women marrying/breeding with non-Jewish men as well.
The only time they DON'T is when A) no Jewish prospects abound (small Jewish populations) or B) there is subversive potential.

Again, you're outright lying, and its just sad, because I know you're Jewish and you know what you're saying is falsehood. Its funny why you're most-likely doing it though: Because it hurts you to admit that Jewish women often seek non-Jewish men, even despite the stigma, sometimes to SPITE the stigma.
Jewesses love Aryan dick - again, like basically all women - but Jewish males strive to maintain the stigma against Jewish women breeding with non-Jews unless there is something to gain.
But, as we've already discussed, Jewish women - once they've abandoned that Jewish cultural stigma - pursue power with priority… And so many wind up pursuing goyim males.
And so here you are, trying to prop up this blatantly-broken structure. Laughable.

tl;dr
Your entire argument rested on the notion of
which is silly because intelligence IS power as regards selective processes (you won't find many Jewish women pursuing highly-intelligent but generally-broke non-Jewish men), so you were being redundant there, and - as already addressed - ALL women select based upon power.
The only variation between Jewish and White women in selection is that Jewish women have a strong cultural stigma to overcome, whereas White women's stigma in that vein has already largely been degraded… by Jews, for the most part, which is why their own women are starting to exhibit the effects as well. Your own weapon turned back against you, delightful!

And all men select based on aesthetics, as they always have - as Jews like Jared Kushner continue to do, ever moreso as that aforementioned Jewish weapon of egalitarianism promotion bites them in the ass on the male front as well… I mean, think of it: Jared Kushner's children will never truly be Jews, the ethnic Judaism of that genetic line died forever in Ivanka Trump's tight wet pussy, and she's far from the only such sexy shiksa with a Jewish bloodline's endpoint resting squarely between her thighs.
In just a few generations, those Jews will have become goyim… We're eating you alive, and you brought it on yourselves.

Isn't that always the way with kikes and their scheming? ;^)

You didn't even put forth an argument for me to shit on further, so I guess I'm just going to laugh at you for a bit.
Pfffthahahahahhahahaha. Hahahaha, hhhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaha, hahahaaaaHAhahahaha.
Hah. Haha. Hah.
Kek.

I was talking about the video.
So IQ has more to do with education than genetics, but the parents of these kids also educate them.. blurring the lines between nurture and nature in terms if identifying the causes and the influence both have on the mental development.

HA! The bitch is a junkie .

What video? This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

The video suggested the opposite. Did you watch the entire thing?

Neurosis is common among the Jews.

Ugly ass bitch.

Jews are like breeds of dogs. Distinct features from inbreeding and full of genetic disease but insist they are "pure needs".

Pure breds.

Which, what, makes them a bunch of fucking human cattle?

Doesn't sound too different than what we've been saying.

i can tell by all the furious keystroking that i've clearly made you upset.

just remember that when Holla Forums talks about western women riding the cock carousel, they are mainly referring to gentile women who are the main culprits behind the subversion of white society. and if white women are so easily influenced and provoked to become such shameless sluts, which they are then any arguments about inherent genetic white supremacy are self-refuting

Why do so many retards come on here claiming to know anything about anything but can never use proper grammar to present themselves? Are you a nigger or do you just want people to think you are?

Correct.

The Elites have human psychology in their little finger.
Genetics has nothing to do with if you know all the ins and outs of human consciousness.
But as you see their womanly instinct to follow an alpha male turned on and 54% voted for Trump. -You fucks failed.
That 54% that probably wants to watch kikes like you in Madagascar for trying to kill their husbands and sons in war. Sweating heavily.

you're being dishonest. it's not white women, it's ALL women. women everywhere are extremely easily manipulable, especially in terms of what is and isn't socially acceptable. many white women are degenerate today because of the social climate claiming that hookup culture and other things are okay. Muslim women would be equally, if not more, degenerate if their men didn't control them.

Whites are superior to other races because of a combination of their achievements and their morality. Claiming that if white women are degenerate because they've been influenced by kike media means that it refutes white supremacy is false and you're being a faggot.

kek at the actor they got to play the ebil white ruralite. He looks like a gay porn extra.

The number I saw was 66%, actually.

this is the part where we spam the thread with cuck porn to show genetically superior white gentile women at their finest

Not really . Just that the traits they find desirable for goym are not the traits the goym themselves would find desirable. We can't have that .

As with anything, whether the jew tells you to avoid something (eg: eugenics, in-group preferences), you'll find him doing it, and when he tells you to do something (eg: watch porn, destroy traditions), you'll find him avoiding it.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/porn-sites-blocked-adult-websites-israel-law-bill-ban-opt-in-out-a7389271.html

A combination of their environment and culture has bred them for maximised kikeishness .Not to mention they 'steal' characteristics of other races trough cross-breeding. A jew can make a new jew out of almost anything, except a negro probably.

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-jews-are-against-nature-or-are-they.html

Behold, I teach you the uberKike…

REMINDER
He did nothing wrong

Now that I've actually read (20%) of her article, I know that she's completely full of shit. I mean I knew it before but now I REALLY know it.

She speaks of speciation, which is a widening of genetic variation of one species gradually over time until they become two distinct species, usually with the understanding that they are reproductively isolated from one another. Here, her idea is the the people who voted for Hillary and the people who voted for Trump may be the signs of one "human race" splitting into two, the "good" species (eloi) and the "bad" ones (morlock), the latter of which are the Trump voters.

This is massively fucking retarded and would be seen as such by a freshman biology 101 faggot. The fact alone that people from all different races voted different ways tells you this concept is fucking stupid, to say nothing of the phenotypic and DNA differentiation between all of those people. White people and black people each voted for Hillary or Donald, you cannot possibly consider a white person and black person who voted hillary as the start of one species while another white person and black person are a separate species because of how they voted for Trump.

Even if you wish to differentiate subspecies based on behavioral analysis, you cannot simply use ONE SINGLE point of reference. This is science in general 101. This fucking cunt is a professor? I should take her goddamn position, the limp wristed bitch. What a lack of standards and intellectual honesty.

You just made my week, user.
: )

Oh dear :^)

For a long time I've been making Morlock and Eloi comparisons with the current people vs elites/establishment situation we find ourselves in. But not coming at it from the same angle as her.

you are acting like a jew by not responding to my actual argument whatsoever. I mention something about races and women in general, and instead you mention a specific man and his daughter and who said daughter married. That is a sample size of one, rather than tens of thousands or millions as you require in discussing generalities about races of hundreds of millions, and is also anecdotal evidence. What is your argument there, that because Ivanka married a jew, the whites are not a superior race? Surely you are not so stupid a fucking faggot you can't see how that isn't even an argument.

Additionally, her marrying a jew wasn't an accident, and Trump wasn't trying to stop her from doing it. It was an orchestrated and strategic act. It wasn't due to Trump's lack of alphaness or whatever you want to call it. Remember that Trump grew up, thrived and succeeded in a very jewish controlled country, in an extremely jewish city, in an extremely jewish industry. He outjewed the jews on multiple levels and continues to do so. Ivanka is right where she is for damn good reason.

I await your actual argument using logic and rationale this time. I also expect you to not act like a jew when you respond, and point to overarching facts and statistics regarding races on the planet as a whole when attempting to make the argument that whites are not superior. Right now, you're being common filth-tier fucking moronic, and I suspect you know it.

checking more wasted dubs

if muslim men can control their women, preventing them from becoming degenerate whores, and white christian men cannot, doesn't that imply a muslim's genetic and moral superiority, or are "muh freedums" more important than controlling females?

White men can, there are simply too many who are not doing it. Why not? Because the western first world nations have been demoralized by parasitic jews. Your question would be "well if jews were able to assume control and subvert white countries, doesn't that point to white inferiority?" No, because whites didn't know about or understand the threat. If you don't know about or understand the mechanisms of how a parasite infects you, you cannot guard against it. You need to first understand what a parasite is and how it gains entry to the host to prevent it; and if infected already, you must first learn you are infected to begin with, and then identify a means of cleansing yourself. Jews are those parasites, and they have used one of the white races strengths, empathy, against them. That's precisely why white guilt has worked in their favor for so long: whites have so much empathy and compassion that jews were able to weaponize it.

The muslims do not have that issue because 1) they do not have empathy, they are by nature selfish zealous savages, and 2) they do not have the parasitic problem of anyone entering their countries and attempting to subvert them. Mainly because those are shitholes, and also because they're extremely intolerant people, which makes it harder. There's little incentive to subvert them.

So the problem with women in the country is that 1) white men weren't aware and couldn't defend against the subversion which leads to 2) allowing their women to become degenerate, because the men themselves have to some extent been subverted and think it's okay. REMEMBER, however, that a huge chunk of white women, and tons and tons of white men, are not successfully subverted in this country. It simply looks like the majority is that way because it's all you see in media.

Now are you going to actually make any effort at this or you going to continue to be intellectually dishonest and lazy as fuck, writing two sentences
and call it a fucking "argument"?

It's in the google cache

copy paste blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/ into google and select the cache

The morlocks were a subclass (social class) and the eloi were the elites.

But over time the tables turned and the elites became food for the lower classes.

Only one in two million people have what we call the "evil gene".
Hitler had it.
Walt Disney had it.
And Trump supporters have it.

I guess muslim women never do porn if that's true. Oh wait

Plenty of men do look better than this beast. They don't even have to dress up as girls.

Just look at this hottie. (He's against everything left)

You're thinking of the Occipital Bun, I believe, which is found almost solely in people of European descent. It's one of the features we inherited from the Neanderthals and makes way for larger brains.

It's not surprising that semitic kikes would lack it.

He's dressed like a women, this statement is false.

i use fewer words than you because i have logic and truth on my side

logic fail right there

that's called a lack of intelligence and insight, my untermensch friend

that's called being both beta and stupid

How could he possibly be attractive if this wasn't true? It's a paradox. You can't be attracted to men here, it's degen. So instead, they dress up as women, but then they're leftists because of the idea of doing such a thing.

He's hot in this vid too :^)

Kill yourself.

Fuck off back to TRS, Reddit or where ever the fuck you came from.

These need to go viral ASAP
Well done lads.

Where I came from? I'm already home user. :^)

A whole new level of "hello fellow kids"
Drink bleach, you and your tranny friend, you stupid piece of shit.

that makes zero sense. "I'm right therefore I don't need to explain anything." You're a retard.

Oh, is it? If you have ever been sick in your life, you have been inferior to that germ. If you have ever been bitten by a tick or mosquito, you are lower than that organism. If you ever had a tapeworm, you are inferior to that parasite. I mean after all, if you didn't guard against the mosquito, that's just you being stupid and weak.

How does it feel that you're inferior, by your own logic, to the microorganisms that cause various strains of the common cold? And you claim I had a logic fail.

muslims don't get subverted because nobody fucking wants to do that, the jews stay far away from them. instead they take advantage of our kindness and empathy, which are traits ingrained in our race over the course of tens of thousands of years. One cannot evolve to defend against a form of attack that has sprung up recently, relative to evolution, which takes advantage of a genetic trait. One must learn and defend against is through knowledge and information. If Hitler hadn't lost against the entire united world, we would have a very different planet today.

Says the faggot who only does exactly what I accused him of,
without any actual arguments against anything, just throwing pejorative labels on everything. How does it feel that your people have contributed exactly nothing to this world? For someone who doubts the existence of white supremacy, it sure makes you salty as fuck to talk about it, my little insecure friendo. Not to mention the whole

You're such a fucking faggot and you don't accomplish anything.

This is war, Lads

I'm a fag that likes to bring up "muh horseshoe theory" all the time, but

I didn't actually expect them to start talking like a politics-flipped Holla Forums

wew lad

thanks for the chuckles

lmfao the kike tried doxing me

It's a sign of fetal alcohol syndrome, also common in those of Irish descent.

She's a kike user, if she wasn't she wouldn't get so offended when I showered he timeline with le happy merchant see

I'm glad I could evoke your salty tears of frustration

Pointless to really say that you're filtered, but don't say I didn't give you the option to have an argument in good faith, and like a proper kike you threw that out the window. Next time attempt to be intellectually honest, if your "superior genetics" even allow you to do that, kek. On a side note, anyone know why torfags are the most unbearable pieces of shit? It makes no sense to me, 90% of all the posters I see using Tor are ridiculously retarded faggots, why is that even correlated?

Not saying she isn't but the philtrum thing isn't a Jewish trait afaik. It is most strongly associated with the Irish and fetal alcohol syndrome victims.
In fact this is one of the reasons Irishmen were considered subhuman in the USA for a while, they bear the facial structure of someone whose brain was mangled by the mother in the womb.

I'm reminded of an age old proverb from Eastern Europe.

your inferior IQ is evidenced by your usage of the exact same cowardly "logic" that niggers use

niggers:

you:

you are literally a white nigger

He is not my friend.

That needs to be tweeted at her.

Is Martha's Vineyard such a popular place?

The number one reason not to care what university educated people think is because the majority of the things they are taught, will be obsolete within two to three generations.

ah

get him on board, i'll call it 4U

i don't think you even need to be as broad as that. if a scientist of some type tries to claim something is a certain way based on horribly flimsy rationale and abuts it with "and this is right because im a scientist" it's definitely worth scrutiny.

That too, but what I am trying to say is not the bother with the so called intellectual and academic elite, because most what they belief will be proven wrong or will become irrelevant in the not to distant future.

Given who ate whom in The Time Machine, I have no problem with this.

I thought that faggot was Zoey Deschanel.

fair enough. i feel a bit bad for any of the conservative and/or logically minded professors still remaining in the universities. They're grinning and bearing it but it must suck to be surrounded by such pozz.

the irony is pretty thick in that such a disgustingly fugly jewish wreck of a bitch is talking about she and hers are part of the "eloi." I don't think someone like her should be labeling a group of people as morlocks after having a quick look in the fucking mirror.

Better. It has a bulge. (Vid is evidence that males are largely attracted to trannies for scientifically understandable reasons, also draws parallels with women and fictional novels)

That thing's chin isn't even sure where it ends and where the neck begins, yet it's trying to call others subhuman?

jesus user. spoiler that shit!

eh, he/she looks cute with that blown out lighting and that makeup, but I doubt they would look that great in real life

either way it's fine to see the feminine features and mannerisms of this damaged individual, (thats a strong jaw, he would have been a better looking man)

Traps, Tranny and dickgirls are best left to weeb fantasys.

Just give me a time and a place, I'll hang your sorry ass my fucking self, you astronomical faggot.

fucking hell kikes are ugly

There are flawless trannies in existence. There are a shocking number of women who don't look that great in real life either, flaws I'm willing to deal with most of the time. You know, bad skin, etc.

Yeah and your fucking deadline dies out with you. You might as well be asking me to surrender to the dark hoards now kike

family line

So I can't fuck trannies for pleasure and mate like Genghis Khan with the females?

DEADLINE: The Rektoning
Starring Pepe the Frog, Wojack the Feels, and Ron Paul the Endless
Coming Soon

The (((left))) is dehumanizing white people so they can murder us all.

It looks like it's wearing someone else's skin, like the villain from Men in Black.

I'm pretty sure she's not an actual scientist. An actual geneticist (like me) and most others I know of have a childlike fascination with watching things fight and the stronger ones winning out when it comes to watching darwinism in action.

It's most likely she's just a science correspondence of a genetic magazine or a struggling PhD student or some other post that actual scientist in the field would look and laugh at.

well, you could get a surrogate, it's really just the Trans losing out on reproducing in that type of relationship.

eh, Genghis Khan didn't really have to worry about getting aids, it's dangerous enough fucking around with real women, most "passable" trannies are turbo sluts with a litany of health issues.

That's a 23% chance right there.

No need for "the pill" with trannies.

wat?

Meaning to say less hormonal shit fits, albeit, they're still pumped full of hormones.

Hmm

ugh, NO, you just don't get it man. a variety of races voting different ways in a democratic election is obviously indicative of speciation. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

I knew this would be the article.

1) Republicans have higher IQs and more money.

2) They also tend to be older. Everybody goes to college today. "College educated" correlates most strongly with age - not income or IQ.

3) College educated whites voted Trump, on average. To a lesser degree (due to the correlation between being Republican and age), but still, on average they did.

This is what we have going on here.

Considering that the 26 year old is also broken in spirit and a degenerate who has to consume to justify his petty existence, I don't blame him. However, I will pity him when we hang him for wasting space.

are those the neanderthal statues made from a pig's tooth?

Crazy the genetics community is full of these Jewish supremacists.
Not all that surprising though.

Dunno. It's just the first front view female image that came up with a search for neanderthal.

Pretty sure that was Kary Mullis.

Nope. It was Francis Crick.

Nice.

Amen!

combine these pics and tweet it at her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Esther

100% Bavarian phenotype here. You kikes know you want it xD.

Add this pig and her site to the list.

The two pictures are unalike. The neanderthal woman has widely spaced eyes and a broad forehead. Low, pronounced cheekbones and a strong jaw, as well as full lips and a philltrum.

Even the hair is dissimilar, being that the dirty kike has ringy nigger hair while the neanderthal woman has waves.

And different chinks have different nose lengths, shoulder widths, and so on. That doesn't mean they're not all chinks.

Are they for real?

That college degree thing is mostly a myth by people who work at colleges, their colleagues all have to at least pretend to agree and it's very self selecting. I know dozens of out of work or working stem graduates who voted for trump. I guarantee the folks who voted for trump havehigher iqs than a bunch of day laborers and folks who believe whatever they are told on television.

She dicks around at the expense of taxpayers and students and gets to call herself smart and a scientist.considering the number of scientists in the country and the amount of money spent on it, very little has been getting done. Mostly science fiction really.

Studies have actually demonstrated that Right-wing politicians are better looking.
phys.org/news/2011-02-rightwing-candidates.html

Yes user, you must live your life the way that people on the INTERNET tell you to.

Im of southern european heritage and a receding jawline is common with people here, specially females

The amount of semantic grabbling to still maintain the point without actually making an effort to prove it shows exactly what the jewish mindset revolves around.

See:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028

Blacks have higher estrogen levels. This makes sense when you compare their behavior against the feminine, rather than masculine. They primp and are fashion obsessed, conformist to an irritating degree, and extremely emotional children.

I hadn't thought much of that, but it's true. I pretty much don't know anyone who reveals more than the top row of teeth while smiling. It just doesn't happen. Is it because of the skull shape?

That's the same as claiming tapeworms are superior to humans.

I used fewer words than you, I must be really smart. :^)

I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY THE IRISH WERE ORIGINALLY SEEN AS A DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Compare fetal alcohol syndrome traits to anti-irish propaganda. They were literally hindering their offspring until alcohol was warned against during pregnancy.

Fix michale Bacman
She is married to a fag

Christian NEVER NEVER TRUST – THEY CAN ALWAYS BE PEDO HIDDEN FAGS

I tweeted it to her
twitter.com/StrangeLegend05/status/797430087163543552

That's one inbred Jewfaced cunt. I wouldn't wish Jewish genetics on my worst enemies, including Jews themselves. Just the list of genetic diseases Jews are prone to is like looking into a list of curses.

I wish Jew inbreeding on Jews…

Fun thing, it's eloi who are cattle.

Gee I wonder who