THE DREAM TEAM

THE DREAM TEAM

The Republicans: Here to unfuck your shit.

Looks like a movie poster dunnit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn but he has good taste in women.

Not with that old bag of shit turtle-man in front - he's fucking gone soon

That's not very nice

What's pence thinking about?

Who said we were nice? That person was lying. Turtle-man is already opposing Trump's term limit push.

Time traveling

I actually thought that was Jeb when I saw this thread in the catalog.

I don't know but he always seems to be smiling like an idiot

He hasn't known this feel for a long time

Yep, Mitch the chinless wonder needs the ax.

They even have the useless chick!

Mitch needs to end up in a ditch.
Ryan needs to be sent home cryin.

I know I'll be called a faggot but I don't like her one bit. She's got this look like she's asian and permanently constipated, also stern and unloving.

This said, if she doesn't fuck with the Don's presidency and whatnot I don't give a shit about her.

Fuck him he's already opposing the trump

You mean "smug madman"? Pence is based. Deal with it.

McConnell is a total pussy, though, and he really needs to go, but everyone that has challenged him has been worse. I bet he will fall in line and stay on Trump's good side at the end of the day. He's a cuck, but he's smart enough to keep it to himself.

Foolish reptile! Did he not see what happened to the last hapless turtle-man who attempted to stump the Trump?

Nice dubs, BTW

The look on Mitch just screams "Kill me.".

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

The Republican party are not the good guys except a few like Jeff Sessions. We need every bush neocohen out. I understand that Trump may not be able to pull it off instantly but it must be soon. The Republicans might even be worse than the Democrats because your average Trump supporter doesn't realize they're both working against him.

Filtered kike D&C
Come back when Trump is President.

I do think he's based, just saying he looks like a grinning idiot sometimes.

I've been thinking today how Trump could resign maybe even in his first year because he might get pretty bored being President… it can be a pretty tough job, he's no longer working for himself but working for the American people, and obviously the pay is nothing to him.

But if he did then obviously Pence would be in charge which isn't too bad. He's an experienced politician. And a proper conservative. So it would be an acceptable outcome if it did happen, and it could do.

Ryan betrayed the God Emperor and refused to endorse him or even say his name leading up to the election. He will be among the first to be purged.

As much as I loathe McConnell's neocohen history, however, I've got to give the man enormous credit for stonewalling Obama's SCOTUS nominee for essentially a whole year. It wasn't easy to organize the entire Senate to refuse a hearing, but doing so allows Trump to rescind the kike Obama nominated and instead appoint a true right-wing nationalist.

I hate neocons yet McConnell deserves a ton of praise for this.

đŸ˜‚đŸ‘Œ

I have nothing against Pence but he's a complete figurehead. He's an Israel-Firster neocohen who was basically selected to appease the GOPe base in Trump's party so they'd stop blatantly sabotaging him.

I think it was a good choice by Trump because Pence is essentially in a ceremonial, powerless position. But he'd made an awful President.

A high tier slav is still a slav

I'm just speculating, and I'm saying if Pence DID become Pres it wouldn't be that terrible, he's an experienced politician.

Do you think Trump will stick out the four years? Do you not think he'll get bored? He looked very bored in his meetings with Obama and Ryan.

Trump should just ignore Pence, Mitch, Ryan and all NeoCons that will try whisper in his ear, He most listen to Ron or the entire thing is pointless.

Pence would be shit, yeah it might not be the worst as say Bush or Obama or Clinton but its not going to be great at a time when exceptional talent is required to bring the nation back from the brink.

Are you pretending to be retarded?
If anything he has put too much on his plate. Its one of the most demanding jobs in the world, and you think he is going to get bored? Winning is never boring.

You are shit at reading people. He is acclimating to the situation, its a lot to take in, in a short period of time.

Just wanted to say that I believe Trump is keenly aware of the neo-cons hi-jacking Reagan's presidency and will take the necessary steps to prevent being co-opted.

Probably burning sodomites and bringing righteous judgment upon the wicked tbh fam

He actually does look like a turtle with that mouth.

Please put this guy in, Mr. President.

You tease me.

I'm from Kentucky and I hate Mitch for being a traitor, but I can tell you he's not going away unless someone redpilled as fuck from Kentucky takes his place. People around here vote for Mitch for the simple fact that he's been Kentucky's representative in congress for so long, and most Kentucky folk feel like they've never gotten proper representation in the federal government.

That's not Jeb, user.

Wait… what happened to the monkey? Did that gook just allahuackbar himself?

I know almost nothing about this crazy asshole but he should answer the press on behalf of the white house. that shit could be broadcast into space and aliens would reply begging us not to fuck them in the ass.

JIDF is back. How was turnover with CTR? Were they crying?

Mitch is an ok old school R, but this is the new republican party, we need a fresh face

Rand would be good.

I have to admit Pence I believe that Pence is a fucking retard. I love Trump and I agree with most of his politics, but there's a difference between conservative values and Pence's overwhelming stupidity.

He has no time for banalities

Ryan defiantly needs to go, he is and has been a cuck

he maybe the shortest lived speaker ever

No, he's a shabbos goy traitor who should be in a concentration camp.

Pence would be GWB again at the very least

Zapping the gay out of faggots

Its nice to see Wojak happy tbh. Good for him.

At least he is trying to cure them. Thats pretty philanthropic of him.

ever notice that the jews in these pics seem to enjoy being burned, or are unphased…. even the ones that seem like they're supposed to be in pain look more like they are orgasming than shrieking in pain.

How fucking new are you?

He was always a neocon as a politician, I'm going to hold out hope that he was just a master at keeping his power level hidden.

Faggot.

Well, user?
What's the problem? Glued to your fucking chair?

And a Slav is still a white.
D&C kike, plz leave

That's not a nice thing to say about Mitch.