How do we let Trump know we won't accept a neocon as Secretary of State?

How do we let Trump know we won't accept a neocon as Secretary of State?

Rumours are now going around that John Bolton, a major Zionist neocon cuck, might be appointed by Trump as Secretary of State (traitorous cucks at the National Review are already campaigning for him). Although it's just a rumour, we need to send out a clear message to Trump that we will not accept the kind of neocon who would gladly work with the CIA and the deep state behind Trump's back to undermine him.

What's the best way to get the message out to Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/donald-trump-needs-to-just-say-noto-neocons
youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ
greatagain.gov/
cnbc.com/2016/08/05/trump-unveils-economic-policy-team-includes-john-paulson.html
politico.com/story/2015/04/ted-cruz-woos-orthodox-jewish-voters-117013
chriscollins.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/we-must-stand-with-israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute
nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=7ze9gnLLt4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now that hes president he needs to elect all of the biggest israel cucks there are. because thats 4d chess.

It's a non existent problem, why would Trump even consider letting them in?

I feel like we're going to be breaking into dimensions of chess that should even be possible.

The kikes are already celebrating read this.
http s://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records/

I'm sure he knows better already, but couldn't you tweet him and his sons? By all indications, Eric lurks Holla Forums, so he would be a strong advocate.

i hate the idea of neocons in trumps cabinet, they would stab him in the back the first chance they get.
trump dude dont let the people that fucked everything up into your inner circle

Eric is a massive cuck.

You want to tweet Jr.

This

They'll have Trump killed. Don't let them in and drone strike them instead for their treachery.

The neocons only got in during Reagan. It's time for you to get in during Trump, Holla Forums.

Bolton is definately a world class POS.

>>>/politics/

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/donald-trump-needs-to-just-say-noto-neocons

Donald Trump Needs to 'Just Say No'…To Neocons

youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ

They think he forgot this?
Wew.

i don't really care if they are "pro Israel" so long as they put America first. Greatest or no, Israel is still (hypothetically) a US ally (compared to Arab countries).

in all likelihood the sec of state will be a warmonger.

in related news, the sec of treasury will be a former Goldman CEO

Now these cucks who have pushed sooo sooo hard to have Trump's campaign destroyed are crawling over to him begging him for forgiveness.

They will back stab Trump the first opportunity they get. Trump knows this, he wont accept the cucks.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

greatagain.gov/

Submit your ideas to the Trump administration through their transition website.

i hope so to but this thread has an alarming lack of dubs, i fear that kek is showing us that the neocons and kikes are working there asses off to get into trumps white house

John Yoo is also on Trump's transition team

They should be first in line at the gallows. Their recommendation to Trump for the past year has been to drop out, why the hell should he or anyone else listen to them now? Luckily I'm fairly confident he won't.

They're in a salvage operation atm, you can bet they'll try to make him their president as much as they can.

All the neocons were very anti-Trump though. Bill Kristol has zero chance at influence in a Trump white house for example.

John Bolton, John Yoo, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich…all these and more are angling for positions in the new administration, and they're exactly the establishment we need rooted out.

John Bolton is a garbage neocon faggot but he should be made ambassador to Germany or maybe Sweden just to amplify their asshurt.

The worst thing that could happen now is for Trump to start listening to foreign policy kikehawks like Jewliani and Bolton.

This

I really hope this does not turn out to be like taking your sister to the prom for us.

Rudy Giuliani is a best pals with Trump.
You guys already lost you idiots memed a wrong candidate atleast Bernie if worst Hillary would have been better candidate.

Hillary is surrounded by neocons

We're being raided…

Get deported kike.

Yeah, okay.

We must bully Trump on Twitter. It is our job as the electorate and meme magicians to influence him how we want. The election was just the first step, lads.

weu lad

Reported.

Tell Trump to get Ron Paul elected as Secretary of State and send this image to him.

Barron, you post and lurk here. Let your dad know that bolton is a cucked faggot neocon twat with no business in his administration.

Pic related its a massive pile of pig shit, like bolton.

Trump should do the opposite of everything the National Review says.

Surely Trump will listen to Roger. I can't imagine Bolton's personality will mesh well with Trump ayway.
This is all purely wishful thinking from the kikes, isn't it?

Rudy's based. Get him in there.

this

lol die

Pretty much sums up how retarded this board has become.
More Jew cock for his daughters to choke on.

redpill me on Bill Buckley? Firing Line was pretty based.

I kind of thought that he was a blast from the past at this point in time. He's ugly alright. He has the taint of deviate sex scandals too iirc. There was a joke about him, I forget it, but the punchline was "Bolt on". It was funny, trust me.

They've got them. Rudy particularly, he's been on the Trump train since the beginning and The Donald rewards loyalty

Scraping the barrel.

William F Buckley was the ultimate "punch to the right" piece of shit cuckservative archetype. Look into what he did to the John Birch people, or any one of the dozens of actual right wing people he blacklisted using his power at National Review. Fuck him and I hope he is burning is hell.

Trump never said he was going to pick Bolton. This is a lot of hysteria over some (((media))) rumor. Since when did Holla Forums start believing the (((media)))?

True enough.

My biggest worry now is neocons worming their way into the cabinet. However after the NeverTrumpers i'm sure Trump is aware of Neocon faggotry.

Not really, his ties alone to 9/11 should be enough to keep him at arm's length

this is the VP pick all over again, he throws shit out there for shit and giggles but he either already choose or he is testing peoples reactions. he already kick Cristie out and i hope to god he don't put any (((neocon))) there.

Yeah but he's been best friends with Trump for decades apparently.

He'd be a decent attorney general since he really wants to RICO the Clinton foundations shit up.

Ahh, CTR back on the case. Done crying over your beers, back to shitposting on this Bangladeshi arts n crafts newsgroup.

Kek, on a Friday too, when your masters know you don't have a date or any friends because no one loves you.

He put Pence in as the head of his transition team.

Wh…Why does his wife look like him in a wig?

Supporting kikes is the new normal around here. Apparently CTR a working for free according to this nervous user.

Incest, it's an aristocrat thing.

I think we need to be looking into the lobbyists on the Trump transition team.

Jeffrey Eisenach, a consultant who has worked for years on behalf of Verizon and other telecommunications clients, is the head of the team that is helping to pick staff members at the Federal Communications Commission.
Michael Catanzaro, a lobbyist whose clients include Devon Energy and Encana Oil and Gas
Michael Torrey, a lobbyist who runs a firm that has earned millions of dollars helping food industry players such as the American Beverage Association and the dairy giant Dean Foods, is helping set up the new team at the Department of Agriculture.

And so on. What happened to that virulent anti-lobbyist campaign?

The only thing more glorious than the current wave of liberal salt will be cavernous mine of sodium when Holla Forums realizes just how hard it got cucked.

Go get laid, CTR. We went to war with the biggest, most evil machine in human history and won. You're a joke. Your masters laugh at you even harder than we do.

Hey, remember that huge financial crisis that lead to the bail out fiasco in 2008? I do.

Guess who Trump has picked to oversee the "economic issues" portfolio of the transition, as well as operations at the Treasury Department. David Malpass. Yes, that David Malpass. The former chief economist at Bear Stearns, the Wall Street investment bank that collapsed during the 2008 financial crisis.

Good job keeping those evil corpratists out of Washington, though. Real winner there.

Stay delusional. I'll just make the horror of revelation all the more sweet to watch

Gotta get your jollies somewhere, right? Not like you have any dates to get to tonight.

Does anyone know if some these people are any good?

Speaking of Jeffery Eisenach …

Eisenach, as a telecommunications industry consultant, has worked to help major cellular companies fight back against regulations proposed by the FCC that would mandate so-called net neutrality — requiring providers to give equal access to their networks to outside companies. He is helping to oversee the rebuilding of the staff at the FCC.

But, hey, it's not like any of us care about the internet, right?

What the fuck? Trump needs to get him out. He already said he'd support the internet full stop and seeing how it's literally the reason he got elected he has no choice. GET HIM OUT

Ya… having someone opposed to net neutrality loading the FCC with telecom apparatchiks is not good for a version of the internet where Holla Forums can exist.

Wew lad, I almost feel bad for you.
Then I remember who and what you are, and want to put you up against a wall.

Hi there.

Come on shill, you can do better than that! Shit, I can do better than that!

First though…
> Trump’s transition-team advisor for the Department of the Treasury policy is David Malpass, who also worked for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush before spending 15 years with Bear Stearns. He was the investment bank’s chief economist before its near-collapse in 2008 led to a firesale to JPMorgan and signalled the start of the financial crisis. Trump’s headline economic pledges—namely, to double annual US GDP growth to 4% or more—are common conservative fodder. Malpass wrote a chapter in a 2012 book on this very issue, The 4% Solution: Unleashing the Economic Growth America Needs, claiming that “fast growth isn’t rocket science.” All it takes is a strong dollar backed by higher interest rates, lower taxes, lighter regulations, and a limit on debt.

If you wanna kvetch about Jews though, take a look at Trump's economic/-policy team.

> cnbc.com/2016/08/05/trump-unveils-economic-policy-team-includes-john-paulson.html

At least put forth some fucking effort, you clown, Jesus.

Comparative to some of the other issues?
Fuck no, I really don't.

What's really going to rustle folks jimmies, is when about a year from now Trump comes out talking about amnesty.
He's going to do it, all the signs are there.

Frankly, I hope we DO get a leftist uprising, because I fear too many have forgotten the golden rule of Trump:
Trump is a stepping stone, not a final destination.

Ghouliani did his job defending Trump and not backing out like A FUCKING CUCK when the media were after Trump.

I get he's a neo-cohen, but you don't toss out bros who are tight. Loyalty deserves more than just respect. What are you a fucking clinton who just tosses out people as soon as it is politically expedient to you? The world doesn't work that way. Your bros come before hos.

I say this as a Ron Paul supporter since 2008 and was a delegate for him in 2008 and 2012.

ftfy

Holla Forums is dead. I guess it's just sycophantic circlejerking from here on out.

Yes, you do.

Loyalty can come from many motives, you fuckwit.
If someone is loyal to you only because they fear you, or because they believe they can empower themselves via your success, fully intending to stab you in the back at a later time to suit their own interests, is that worth any sort of reward? Is that even loyalty?

You're an idiot, and I bet your 'friends' regularly fuck your 'girlfriend/wife'.

Yeah, you're definitely a fucking imbecile, that you sit there and say that as though its something to be proud of.
Libertarianism is Jewish trash and you should feel bad about yourself.

Found the jew

He also did his job helping Israel get away with murdering 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

Nah, not really, its just a matter of harsh realities.

Anyone who thought Trump was actually a White nationalist or hated Jews and Wallstreet were kidding themselves.
… But, if he upholds even a portion of what was promised, he'll do real good for our cause; good which would have been completely undone, no question, no debate, by the opposition had they come to power.

You come off as a redditor or lefty incognito tbh fam, because you're simultaneously buying into the meme that Holla Forums thought Trump was legitimately Hitler, while at the same time trying to disdain them for it.

I wager we'll see significant shift in the cabinet and policy-advisor positions over time tbh fam, but for this transitory period Trump is going to go with the people he knows, which are going to fall into that clade of people with frightful regularity no doubt.

We'll see if there are changes over time, but if not, well, your alternative was Hillary Open-Borders +500%-Syrian-Influx Clinton.
Two party system is shit, granted, but it is what is in place - and we managed to use it to ends that serve our own interests, even if Trump turns out to be a total cuckold.

I mean, Christ, we got Whites to vote as a bloc, and to start considering their own well-being.
That's a big step in the YES direction.

That's not an argument.
Your argument is
And my response was

Do you have an actual argument, or do you want to just trade accusations of Semitism back and forth for awhile?
I've got some spare time, Jew.

Just a quick look at that list and two names strike me a worrisome.
steven mnuchin - jew banker
jared kushner - Ivankas jew husband who as been worming his way into everything

I have a feeling Bannon is going to be the gatekeeper for Trump.
Peter Thiel is the paypal venture capitalist
Rebekah Mercer I think runs charities in NYC
Chris Collins is a upstate NY congressman whos not bad
Pam Bondi is a prosecuter from FL, she has a claim to fame but I cant recall off hand
Devin nunes is from CA, one of the few thats decent
Lou Barletta is a strong conservative voice

also, the media has been really playing up his supposed role in the campaign as a "top adviser" and trying to meme him as Chief of Staff

kek why argue with a paid shill?

> politico.com/story/2015/04/ted-cruz-woos-orthodox-jewish-voters-117013
> (The host of the event, Rebekah Mercer, is not Jewish. She and her family, major Republican donors, are now running a super PAC backing Cruz.)

RED FUCKING FLAG

Giuliani would be a fine AG, as long as he's kept on a leash. Newt can be appointed in charge of the Moon Base project, NOTHING ELSE.

The rest are scum, keep them out.

Because the person you're accusing of being a paid shill blatantly BTFO of your lack-luster Jew-tier attempt at an argument, which amounted to "People who ally themselves with you should always be repaid regardless of their intentions or past/future action".

Moving on… So you don't have an argument.
Gotcha. Good to know.

Jewliani is good on niggers and crime. As long as he's kept away from anything foreign policy related it should be fine.

Thanks for for correcting the record

So far you've accused me of being a Jew, a shill and now getting more specific, a CtR agent.

All because I reminded you that people are often nice to you because they want something from you for themselves.
You're really coming off frightfully Semitic here bro.

chriscollins.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/we-must-stand-with-israel

Trump is elected now, there is absolutely no excuse to not criticize him over his selections in this context, and anyone who is a vapid supporter of Israel ought be gone if Trump is legitimately going to not-be-shit in the vein of the Jews.

Trump has done this from time to time in his campaign where he "feels out" people's reactions to things since he hates focus groups.

Remember how Ben Carson was given a phony list of possible VPs (including Cruz, Kasich and Rubio) to release?

We then have to give our recommendations and he takes it into consideration, Trump's team takes the "alt-right's" opinion on things very seriously. Like even though he didn't end up putting Flynn as veep, he's now on the shortlist.

I worry that Jared might be in Trumps blind spot because of the love for his daughter.

50 year old childless twice-divorced career-woman.
FUCKING NOOOOOOOOO

;^)

Wowee, three whole generations!

2.is a person of good moral character;
3.is not inadmissible or deportable under specified grounds of the Immigration and Nationality Act; and
4.at the time of application, has been admitted to an institution of higher education or has earned a high school or equivalent diploma.

Wew lad.

There are no good spics.

Only a Jew would expect to be rewarded for assistance born of self-interest.

Your pathological altruism/crooked kike nose is showing fam.

Ok, you may be a D&C shill, but your starting to do god's work. Resume your shitposting

You should take a break faggot.

That's the biggest takeway here. For the first time in a long while, Whites voted as if they were a minority group. Considering in the worst case scenario that may actually one day become a reality, sewing the seeds of that mentality early can only be to our benefit.

Will do faggot

You're too young to be here.

Ask Roger Stone, who knows the situation better than anyone here yet still found it necessary to tweet about it

Newt should be shown where the DNC is. That gutless cuck turned on Trump the second it got hot and then came back like nothing happened. Trump should filet that fat fuck.

Well, fuck me…I was just red pilled.

Now there's talk about Peter Thiel leading transition team

He's one of the better people in Trump's circle

Emails and Letters

An old political guide I had made the point that 1 letter is viewed as the voice of 500 people. Write letters and emails to Trump, his staffers, members of Congress, and the right wing media. If we show that we don't want it they might get cold feet.

Rodger Stone's opinion should hold weight with Trump - he's been urging Trump to run for president for decades and was his chief political advisor for a while during his campaign.
How long until Trump has to release his chosen cabinet?

How do you guys get paid to post this shit, at best no-one buys it at worst you are training people to recognice you

Trump will probably do a good job, but we still need to hold him accountable. Trump will wait until he needs to say who is appointed to say so. He doesn't like to tip his hand. Also get used to him firing appointees who can't hack it. He has no issue firing his mistakes, just ask Lewandowski.

i think that Holla Forums policy of banning criticism of trump should be 100% reversed now that we memed him into office. We need criticize him non stop now that he's considering mega jews for his transition team and ultra good goys like Bolton for SOS. Worst idea ever.

That's how they do it, use the ((media)) to create buzz around the people they want to promote.

Trump will probably hire Bush-era bozos because they are the only people available with any experience who are still alive.

An inexperienced faggot? You've got shit for brains

Rudy for AG would be good. Imagine the guy who cleaned up NYC as head of the DoJ? He'll support the police and won't give into faggy media/lefty limp outs and chimp outs.

The rest can fuck off though. Newt is interested only in Newt and a snake. Bolton is on Breitbart News Daily every week and his interviews are the fucking worst. Guy was more pro-Trump than the rest of his Bushite buddies but he was openly campaigning for more foreign adventures in the Middle East.

Thankfully I've heard that Bannon may or may not be one of the top picks for Chief of Staff and I hope to god that's the case over someone like Priebus.

Bannon would be a great Chief of Staff.

Bolton looks the type to hangout at Comet Ping Pong. Kick his ass out.

He needs to hire Dan Peña, who actually predicted the outcome of the election.

Bondi's a fucking moron and most everyone in Florida hates her. Hot as fuck but her looks are all she has going for her.

Bitching about "OH NO A JEW" or "HE LOVES ISRAEL" is pointless since, as long as the Evangelicals and other christcucks hold large sway on the GOP you can't turn over a stone without finding 20 of those types. Margianlize them in a slow process but getting rid of the christcuck/zionist stench on the GOP will take another election to fully show that they're no longer the ones in control.

Is everyone missing the point that Trump only acts when he has leverage? This is how Trump wins against everyone he plays against, because he chooses battles where he has leverage. Right now, he won and dragged a lot of reps with him into the winners circle by getting out the vote against democrat house challengers. They OWE him their seats. Trump can work on issues that they agree with him on like Obamacare, and getting rid of regulations for businesses, lowering taxes, and to a much lesser extent, immigration. Trump has no leverage against them at this time when it comes to fulfilling all of his immigration policy and his other measures like his ethics reform and instituting congressional term limits. These neocohens and other slimeballs will not be complicit in their wholesale disenfranchisement which means our job is not done. They will be forced to work with Trump or GTFO in 2018. Our job isn't done. Trump's leverage is still US, the internet meme machine. If trump starts to sell us out then he's fucked. If he remains true to his campaign promises and surrounds himself with the right people, then we can give him the leverage he needs to do what he has to do to DRAIN THE SWAMP by putting up Amerian First nominees for 2018 house races.

Just throwing my 2c. Regime change policy in Syria needs to be reversed. Somebody like Bolton as secretary of state would be disasterous. Stability in syria means no more refugees - no more every 35 year old african flooding Europe calling them self a refugee "child". This is the main thing we have to press right away. Let Russia finish the job and signal to Europe they can start turning the boats back

JOHN BOLTON WAS A MEMBER OF THE PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

I had forgotten about this guy. He's the head of gatestone, which was even more jewish than I anticipated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute

We don't tell the God-Emperor what to do.

Yea, John Bolton is part of the PNAC/NeoCuck Old Guard that Mike Pence, Bill Kristol, etc.. belong to.

John Bolton and Mike Pence are cancer and will cause problems in the future.

John Bolton is a top Jewish neo-con.
He's for every military intervention and even pushed for bombing Iran.

Even Hillary is better than him as Secretary of State. Hopefully Trump isn't this stupid to appoint him.

To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran
By JOHN R. BOLTONMARCH 26, 2015
nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html?_r=0

Trending topic, hop on it

#NewTrumpCabinetPositions

I see what's going on now.
Trump is appointing people who were nice to him during this election, because everyone was against him. That's how Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Newt Gingrinch, Jeff Sessions and Giuliani all got positions. They were the only people nice to Trump.

Well it looks like John Bolton was also nice to Trump in August.
"John Bolton says he's Voting Trump and Willing to Be His Secretary of State"
Aug 23, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=7ze9gnLLt4I

So now Trump is considering Bolton for Secretary of State.

This is bad. I'm hoping Trump learns about how this neo-con is the antithesis of Trump's proposal for less military intervention.

John Bolton is a Jew so that's no good. We need to suggest a viable alternative. Fuck, even Moonman Newt would be better than Bolton. Why not General Flynn or Mitch Daniels?

Why not have him interview people like they are interviewing for a normal fucking job?

Why not use someone who has not previously served in government?

You can't get much worse than triggering multiple wars and creating a migrant crisis, while killing soldiers in Benghazi.

Bolton's very much into regime change bullshit. Anyone who can be counted as an Iraq War architect should be shot into the ocean, not rewards for "loyalty".

I really like Bolton. Maybe you're right and he's too much of a neocon. He is very strongly pro-America, and takes no shit from the UN.

I wholeheartedly agree, fellow goy! :^)

Not by much. The two of them are as bad as it gets, and the other names on the list are apparently a big supporter of the Iraq War, and the kike head of the CFR.

I really don't have an issue with making Giuliani attorney general which is the position he's most likely to get. Gingrich can do that muslim purge that he wants to do as some homeland security spot. Fuck the rest of them though.