Why is Holla Forums so racist?

Why is Holla Forums so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nisbett-et-al.-2012.pdf
brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_iq.pdf
people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/Articles for Online CV/Nisbett (2012) Group.pdf
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/genetics/brain/lahn_2005_aspm_microcephalin_science.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016313718644
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
unz.com/akarlin/national-wealth-and-iq/
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
unz.com/pfrost/making-europeans-kinder-gentler/
youtube.com/watch?v=dV8wdoQKKvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvn43iSvO74
news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/06/technology_robot_menagerie/html/7.stm
spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/first-ever-human-robots-invented-by-japanese-scientists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchscreen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_disc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cancer_chemotherapy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saying nigger doesn't make me hate blacks
Now get despooked spookigger

Cause we don't care about race.

cool story bro

Because everyone here is really insecure about getting called SJW's by Holla Forums so they overcompensate by saying kike and nigger. It's kind of absurd, actually.

because you touch yourself at night

lol

true tbh

Nigger don't contribute to Communism. i mean, not even Communists contribute to Communism but niggers are just total trash tier. They're lower than the anarchists.

AAAAAAA I KNEW THE CONVENTION WOULD BRING Holla Forums KIDDIES BUT THIS IS UNBEARABLE

spot on

golly I sure am offended

Rebbit pls leave.

Because biological race differences are real and important.

You can tell by the reactions to this post that there is some truth to it. Though it's not so much the use of language and more the ideology itself of Holla Forums

I mean really, a huge part of this board's ideology has been >we're not like the other leftists ;^)))

Also evolution, don't forget about that.

talk about snowflakes

It would be easier to remember with proofs other than a mildly-risque photo

whoaaaa bro you sure showed me with that witty and completely irrelevant jab at my own views :DDDDD

China has done well to reduce poverty in the mainland, because capitalism has benefit in the short term.

Besides, Irish people in the US have average IQs while they're about 92 in Ireland.

The evidence for biological race differences in behavior and intelligence are so overwhelming that it is you who should explain where you got the absurd notion that all the existing human populations which have been separated for hundreds of thousands of years and have evolved into many shapes and sizes, still retain identical brains.

You should consider watching this documentary on the topic which aired on Norwegian state television:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

havent been here long enough at a time to really second that but i get the same feeling. However, I dont think thats a bad thing, especially if it actually translates to real life

if you are able to glance over/not be triggered by race talk amongst real people, and can get them talking about an actual topic you are probably being more effective than a lot of the left right now, who seems more obsessed with race and gender than even pol.

my old man used to organize for a group i will refrain from naming, from the 70s pretty much onward, throughout the US but mainly NY.

they were told if they encountered a 2nd amendment type to basically agree with him and move on to more important things, I think this is a good approach when you meet someone that says something like

being prejudiced doesnt mean you are fucking evil scum, which is how much of the left seems to think atm, in fact its pretty normal all over the world. you shouldnt look at people that espouse something like that and think "he is my enemy" you should be thinking

humor is a good angle, someone like patrice has probably made more bonafide supremacists questions their beliefs than all the outreach and "hate-watching" groups combined

Ony child policy, better parental care, more IQ. Do you think material conditions means only money?

shit, this:

was more for you:

Brain size and IQ correlation has long since been proven to be a matter of nutrition in terms of group differences. IQ differences between the sexes are very low, but brain size is quite significant, for example.

Actually omitted most non-hereditarian viewpoints. The creator was a comedian that wanted to stir shit for attention; he intentionally gave a voice only to Richard Nisbett because he is a terrible public speaker, while experts with much more fringe views were presented uncritically, like Cochran.

scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nisbett-et-al.-2012.pdf
brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_iq.pdf

The latter PDF's conclusions were initially rebuked by Murray, Rushton et al., but they never came close to refuting them:

people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/Articles for Online CV/Nisbett (2012) Group.pdf

Richard Lynn's famous data has also been very heavily criticized:

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

The fact that liberal bias exists does not mean stormfag bias does not.

And if you really want to play the "muh divergence" game, if we were really that different, we wouldn't be able to interbreed and blacks wouldn't even be able to learn human reasoning at all.

u dont even no ur in despair m80

Source?

Lynn's data actually shows significant IQ differences between the sexes, though I agree to an extent. European women have significantly smaller brains than African men, but score much higher on IQ tests. It may be that brain architecture and chemistry are just as important as size.

>scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nisbett-et-al.-2012.pdf
>brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_iq.pdf

That's pretty tendentious stuff. It does nothing to disprove the existence of human biodiversity.

This is nitpicking. No one has ever produced a dataset in which Africans weren't revealed to be significantly less intelligent than most Eurasian populations.

Lots of what we classify as separate species can successfully interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Wolves with coyotes and Polar bears with Grizzly bears, for example. Species, like races, are largely a social constructs created for our convenience. This does not mean that populations which can still interbreed cannot develop radical internal and external differences.

A significant proportion of them can't. Among Europeans, an IQ of below 85 classifies one as "developmentally impaired", fully half of African Americans fall into this category, to say nothing of genetically pure Africans.

Being opposed to idpol doesn't mean embracing right wing idpol. No need to use nigger, cuck cuck everywhere just to prove how not triggered you are by them.

lol

Here's something that you should look at:

johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/genetics/brain/lahn_2005_aspm_microcephalin_science.html

basically this.Anti-spooks are spooked of being called spooks.

get in the fucking robot, Stirner

Richard Nisbett explains it pretty well, IIRC.
Like I said, Lynn's data is an extreme estimate compared to most. Most people agree that IQ and national wealth strongly correlate, but, say, Arthur Jensen found drastically different results regarding sex.
All theories on IQ differences between groups are theoretical. Like the first PDF points out, there has been virtually no success in finding genetic racial differences in intelligence, despite tons of evidence for differences in geographical clusters and of hereditary disorders that cause low intelligence. We are certainly looking, and with sufficient resources at that.

No shit people aren't perfectly genetically identical. It's irrelevant.

Less intelligent, yes, but the differences he suggested have been shown to be downright impossible. The average person in Equatorial Guinea being literally retarded was already met with skepticism, seeing as they can function at all as a country with native leaders, but modern analyses that carefully control for all possible data give results that are not so extreme: an average IQ of 82, with variance between nations, makes much more sense.
In fact, Lynn has been found to outright ignore data available before his famous publications.

And yet all of the species you listed are very similar. The definition of species is actually still controversial among biologists–like you said, it's purely an artificial designation.
Hereditary traits are not uniform in heritability: in humans, intelligence is easily one of the most polygenic of measurable traits, while many other differences like, say, lactose intolerance, are based on only a few genes, which has led to sharp differences.
So unless you're a skeptic of Out of Africa theory, the genes for intelligence are probably present in all humans, which means variance is universal.

No, I mean they couldn't even function mentally at all like people, even at a basic level.
Also, the average IQ of American blacks is now around 91 which puts them on par with the lowest white Europeans.

Nope.
psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight

I am not interested in debating whether Africans have an average IQ of 70 or 80. In either case, they are unable to function or contribute to Europeans societies, they are a crippling burden on us.

Most of the same intelligence genes are also present in apes. Most of the genes that have made Europeans so intellectually exceptional can probably be found diffused in the gorilla population. See this post about microcephalin, which is also an important gene in apes:

This is a completely arbitrary goalpost. What do you mean by "basic level". Can chimpanzees function at a basic level? Can 60 IQ Downs syndrome sufferers? Can 60 IQ Australian Aborigines?

This is an incredible assertion. I hope that you have some strong evidence to support a claim that so drastically deviates from over a century of psychometric testing.

Being disingenuous again right? You realize most of the information we have about black IQ's up until about the 60's-70's comes from looking at IQ stores from test conducted for things such as the military? There weren't very many general population test.

Do you realize that most whites who are within 1 SD of the average don't exactly contribute a lot to society, either? Technology is already making such people economically useless. There's a lower crime risk from a 100 IQ person than an 85 IQ person, but that's about it.

That is not true, stupid people can do repetitive menial labor and not get bored. an 80 IQ is one standard deviation below the mean. If people with that IQ have no function in European society everyone on Holla Forums should be exterminated as well. But if we did that who will be the garbage men?

Europeans are not intellectually exceptional, Asians and Jews score higher on IQ tests.

Who cares if race and IQ are related genetically. If you are going to exterminate people for not being able to know what shapes come up next in a pattern stop being racist and say you will kill everyone with low IQs.

Better yet get the spooks out of your head and stop worrying about it. People with high IQs don't worry about it, only people with low IQs who have the same skin color as the people with average IQs care.

Now that I think about it, Equatorial Guinea is a great example of how much a hack Lynn is because, despite estimating it to be a country of the least intelligent people on the planet, it's not even in the bottom 25% of nations by Human Development Index and has a lower homicide rate per 100,000 people than the United States based on UN definitions.

This could be argued if intelligence was static, but average IQ scores across the globe have risen so much that the average person is capable of contributing effectively to society, regardless of differences. This is because IQ is a relative, not absolute metric, so test scores have constantly been adjusted for higher difficulty to bring the average back to 100 only for it to trickle up again; a typical black American today is smarter than a typical white American at the turn of the 20th century. The only exception is people born or developed mentally retarded because of a medical condition, or the first few generations of an uncontacted tribe like the Sentinelese.
There are a fucking lot of whites with IQs on par with typical blacks. I doubt they are any less useful to society. Not everyone needs to be a scientist.

Europeans aren't intellectually exceptional, they are average: IQs in Europe range from low 90s to low 100s. Only East Asian nations are exceptional, and even then within half a standard deviation.

No, yes, yes.

Since you didn't read it: brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_iq.pdf
These numbers have since been verified, but the Flynn effect is now doubted to be relevant.

Only in rich countries. The previous gains were probably due to better nutrition and sanitation but there are diminishing returns on that, so you don't see it happening in the Netherlands anymore, Equatorial Guinea is probably another story.

I'm more enclined to believe this come from their educational system more than from their genetics. They're pressurized a lot into studying hard, so no wonder the IQ is larger.

This is what spooks do to your brain.

This is just for blacks in America though. European admixture and IQ in blacks has no known correlation, but these measurements are also on top of Flynn effect increases, which means they're just gaining faster than whites whom are also getting smarter. Knowing the burgers, there's bound to be plenty of room for improvement. :^) It is likely because of the material conditions endemic to American society, which used to be absolutely horrible in urban areas, a contributing factor to the growth of suburban life.

Fucking kek, well put.

Then why are persian and punjabi people who are indo-Europeans and thus closely related to us not smarter than Arabs or turks, who are fairly distantly related to us?

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….

I don't understand the argument that you are trying to make. If pre-1960's are biased towards blacks who served in the military, then their IQ's should have be higher than the black average.

It should be noted that blacks are far more violent than Europeans, even when accounting for IQ differences. That is to say, an 85 IQ African is more violent than an 85 IQ European or East Asian. There is more to human biological diversity than IQ.

Automation has already made most workers with IQ's under 85 economically obsolete. There is non good reason for us to continue subsidizing the reproduction of low-IQ non-whites.

Ashkenazi Jews are a tiny merchant clan which is largely of European descent, though I will grant you that they are the only population with substantial non-European ancestry which is able to complete with Europeans in most cognitive fields.

The East Asians have IQ's that are highly competitive this those of Europeans, but due to some poorly understood neurocognitive factors, they are largely creative non-entities. East Asians are virtually absent from the highest levels of human achievement.

I am a relatively high IQ Ashkenazi-European hybrid, but I am having difficulty amassing the required funds for the purpose of limiting my exposure to non-whites. I have a fear that my future offspring may be faced with the same difficulty. For these reasons, I believe that the time has come to begin limiting the demographic footprint of non-Europeans.

Would you rather live in a neighborhood of 85 IQ whites or 85 IQ blacks? There exist genetic differences that go far beyond intelligence. Differences that that have a significant impact on the functioning of our state, our society and our daily lives.

All evidence indicates that Europeans are highly exceptional. East Asians are intellectual dullards who fail to be competitive with Europeans at the highest levels of human achievement.

Then I must disagree. The only "basic level" of function that someone with an IQ of 60 can achieve, is as a ward of the state.

>Since you didn't read it: brookings.edu/views/papers/dickens/20060619_iq.pdf

This can be explained away by two factors which have changed withing the last 40 years.

1. Law enforcement has become more effective, with the bottom 30% of African-American males being incarcerated at any given time.

2. Widespread affirmative has caused many quadroons and octaroons who would have previously identified as European, to identify as African.

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016313718644

I know of no evidence which suggests that the average Persian or Punjabi is any more closely related to Europeans than the average Arab or Turk.

Do you have any evidence beyond vague assumptions

The first attached pic here: comes from this book: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

Charles Murray is married to a Chinese woman and tried his best to be objective, but despite this, he was surprised to find that East Asians have a very low rate of scientific and artistic innovation. It is no coincidence that you cannot name a single great East Asian scientist or artist, they largely do not exist.

Anatoly Karlin has written about this topic if you are interested:

unz.com/akarlin/national-wealth-and-iq/

Basically this. At the end of the day, you gaylords know there's nothing genuinely novel or rebellious about your ideas. Being an establishment hall monitor just doesn't feel very cool.

This burning need to pepper your writing with niggerfaggots to show how hip and edgy and counterculture you are at least shows that you're aware there's something lacking. Try a bit of self-examination instead.

On the IQ adjusted racial violence gap:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

It is likely that populations which have been subjected to long periods under a strong state experience selection for passiveness and orderliness. The state changes the frequency of genes in a population through the execution of criminals and rebels.

Anthropologist Peter Frost has written about this process in Europeans:

unz.com/pfrost/making-europeans-kinder-gentler/

The establishment is full of revolutionary leftists?

It's full of people who support globalism, open borders, forced racial integration, gun control, etc. In other words yeah, it's full of leftists.

You could've tried with your b8. COULD'VE.

well, no fucking shit?
Holla Forums literally believes racism against whites is significant enough to even be considered racism.

Are you sure?

Maybe you need to stop watching conspiracy vids on YouTube, fam.

Go away, FreakingTea, no one likes your weird face.

I don't even know what "leftist" means anymore.

I oppose every shitty thing you stand for. Would you let me stay armed if you took power? Y/N

Be honest.

The people who vote for B████ ██████?

I'm 25 and what is this?

Anyone who doesn't agree that there is a Zionist Reptilian conspiracy.

What do you think I stand for?

if you're not a ML you're not a leftist, period

Concentrated poverty and cultural factors are more prone to explain violence than race.

It's official, Paris Commune, Proudhon.

Not Leftist.

welcome to the club bud

What commies have historically stood for. Namely destroying my country and making the life of the average citizen generally shittier and more complicated.

That's honestly what annoys me about you people. Why can't you just move to Venezuela and leave me and mine the fuck alone?

How about the fact that the inventions that made the enlightenment possible all had oriental precursors?

There have been tremendous gains in recent years in robotics being done in Asia to.

Japan has a way cooler music scene than America at the moment. This is because they were exposed to Western culture after WW2(again, implying cultural causes)

Riffing on that, they've done a lot to innovate the field of electronics and are pretty much dominating the auto industry atm.

You're a retard.

So in other words: you don't know what communism is?

So what? The European population collapsed during the dark ages, while the Asian population boomed. 1000 years ago East Asians outnumbered Europeans by a factor of 2 to 1. This was the only time in history when Asians were competitive with Europeans.

[citation needed]

Asians don't innovate, they just repackage white technology.

I'm European, I find most Asian culture to be highly effeminate and repulsive.

This is true, but you must remember that America allows Japan to flood our market with cars while Japan has high trade barriers to American goods. These preferential trade deals are an artifact of the cold war. Japan won't do so well once fair trade barriers are put up.

Asians have higher IQs than whites and are thus superior, right?

Either IQ determines human value or it doesn't. You can't have both. You can, however, admit that you simply don't like other kinds of people.

Your personal feelings of animosity toward others are not biological facts.

There is personal property, the things for your personal use. And there is private property, something you don't use yourself but extract profit from by hiring people, aka factories and other means of production.
The goal is workers owning their workplace instead of leeches reaping the benefits. We're not after your fucking toothbrush.

You can want whatever you like, but don't try to rationalize it with scientifically baseless ass-pull assertions.

Private. There is a difference; we didn't pick the names for the terms.

Cooperative business are actually as efficient, if not moreso, with improved quality of products. They fail to compete because workers won't vote to exploit themselves and instead find balance between work and profit.

This point as addressed in these posts:

I truly believe that all of the available evidence supports a broad East Asian intellectual and civilizational inferiority to Europeans.

Probably because you're a pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=dV8wdoQKKvM

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvn43iSvO74

Has nothing to do with the fact that their cars are superior to the American ones

fucking lmao

Ninja robot
news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/06/technology_robot_menagerie/html/7.stm

First Android
spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/first-ever-human-robots-invented-by-japanese-scientists/

Pretty cool if you ask me :^) Certainly took some creative energy!

Anyway, it's funny how you try to dismiss the fact that Europeans didn't invent shit and had virtually no philosophical development for 1000 years by saying "s-so they had a bigger p-population". Without those inventions, the cultural shifts that took place wouldn't of been possible. Even then, they have a fuck ton of other ancient inventions to go along with those vital four. So, were the Europeans subhumans during those 1000 years and then magically weren't when they received the influence of Chinese culture or is it MAINLY due to the Europeans culture

Of course I do. What's your point?

Read Capital faggot. Surplus value can't be created without exploitation. Also

It's private property.

Don't care faggot, I'm coming for your toothbrush.

European nations did form the basis of modern society, but this does not mean a typical white man will be superior or inferior to a typical Asian man. There is an extremely small chance that you are significantly related to any notable historical figures.

I know you truly believe it. Without it, your entire world view would fall apart.

How about the fact that almost every modern genre of music besides classical has it's original in African American culll sureeeee?

Do you want to know the meaning of the words? If you want to know what we're talking about read "Contradictions in the General Formulae of Capital" from Das Kapital. But reading is for cucks amirite?

Correct, it doesn't.

What about these? None of them are Asian inventions, just repackaged European ones.

It does and we are. European men are intellectually, physically and morally superior to Asian men.

Races are partially inbred extended families. I probably have a common ancestor with every significant European figure within the last 2000 years.

[citation needed]
:DDDD

To take one at random:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchscreen

How is this an Asian innovation?

Korean man was the first one to release capacity touch screen mobile phone, which is why I said "touch screen on a mobile phone" and not "touch screen"

Or rather I mean Korean company, that being LG.

Oh another Korean company relatively was the first to release artificial skin that could sense all the things organic skin could.

*recently after the spoiler fug.

Are you really sure that isn't just the "repackaging" that I was talking about earlier?

You might as well say the gas mask is a sand people invention because there were ancient versions of it found in the Persian Empire but an African American inventor actually patented an early version of it to Do advancements in firearms not count because chinks invented gunpowder?

Are lithium ion batteries not an innovation because HONORARY ARYAN'S Japanese people invented it, but they weren't the first battery?

Do european advancements in Novels not count because novels were ALSO invented by HONORARY ARYSIANS the Japanese?

Also good luck "debunking" the rest of those without resorting to some retarded shit like

Nice deflection idiot

nice meme commie

Is that an argument I see?

Never mind

I was mistaken

So somehow our ability to enslave the asians makes them superior? Listen to yourself dumbass.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I've spent time in China teaching English and I'm pretty keen on chinamen. They're smart, industrious realtalkers and their women love whitey. I welcome our pan-faced new overlords. Maybe they'll finally get the nuggets under control*

I'm not the one making vacuous claims about why my favourite spook is better than all the other spooks in the universe to infinity+1 >:). I never claimed X was superior to Y you guys were doing that. I don't think any race is inherently superior or inferior, because I'm not a racist. I judge people based on their merits, not one what the circumstance of their birth was.

what are you a fucking socialist?

Inventing a touchscreen is a significant achievement. Installing a touchscreen into an new platform is not.

They didn't.

European invention. Modifying the shape and storage capacity is not a great achievement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_disc

I'm an anarcho-comunist :DDD

Oh look, the Asian guy created the better version the year the patent for it was completed.

Making something commercially viable takes creativity. It's an innovation in that field.

Here's some other things

Anyway, there are so many inventions that originate in China that the enlightenment wouldn't of been possible without. It's pretty ridiculous to dismiss those because of "muh big population" when without them, the Europeans would've probably been under the dominion of the Catholic Church for another 1000 years begging to read more of Aristotle.

Okay in fairness though the Chinese did the same thing with gunpowder. They discovered it, then did fuck all while Europeans used it to conquer the world.

Yeah, four years after it was already invented.

I will actually grant you this one. This is the only legitimately important invention on the list.

[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Have fun. Most of these are ancient. The four great inventions are largely considered by historians to have made the enlightenment possible.

Anyway on to the other ones:

A Japanese man created the Saturian Model of an Atom, later developed into the Bohr model. Chemotherapy was half gook half cumskin invention. Adrenaline and Meth were first synthesized in Japan. However, Adrenaline in its natural from is documented first as a Chinese invention. Natural gas as fuel is in the big list of ancient Chinese inventions

If you can show me something that says the Japanese inventor didn't develop it independently of the white guy I will grant you that one. The bullet train is certainly a Japanese invention. I also don't understand how you can Japs aren't creative even though almost every genre of game has its roots in Japan, except for the FPS. The first successful surgery with aesthetic

Going on: the first novel

Downburst, a type of wind system was discovered by a Japanese inventor. The concept of time travel in fiction first appeared in the tale of"Urashima Tarō". Vinylon, the second man made fibre ever was made by a Japanese man. One of the most important antennas ever, the Yagi Antenna was invented by an Asian dude. The Gel Pen was invented by Sakura, etc etc. But I mean if it's so important to you that you are superior to Asians I don't think I'm gonna do much in convincing you.

Chinese haven't invented anything in a thousand years. As soon as the Europe demographically recovered from the dark ages, it rapidly overtook Asia.

How is this an accomplishment?

No. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cancer_chemotherapy

No. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine#History

Just a derivative of European discovered amphetamine.

Not an invention.

The rest of the "inventions" are plainly trivial.

If we put all of the gooks into the oven and colonized Asia with Europeans, the world would be a much better place.

chinks invented paper and gun powder, then did nothing with them.
Then a white guy came and was all "i could probably kill all of theses guys and take their land with this explosive powder"

The white race are conquers, they conquer land, they conquered the moon.

What culture the chinese had was destroyed by communism.

the japanses are adept peoples, they are the only non whites who embraced westernization, and that led them down the path of conquering the whole of asia, and attacking pearl harbor.
Of course then america had to slap them down.

The jews are a parasitic merchant class.

Black people are a slave race, even before being enslaved by whites they were enslaved by arabs, if you read about african history their entire economy ran on slavery, the bigger tribes would capture the smaller tribes and sell them to the jew merchants who would take them to the middle east or america.

Muslims are sort of like team rocket, they keep trying to be evil but then they get thier shit pushed in by mongols, america, jews, Spaniards, russia, etc

Am i the only one who see somewhat of fantasy like races in this post ?
as in you log in you chose race and that race will have attributes etc etc

that's because Holla Forums thinks life is an RPG

Africa, the middle east, asia, the new world, all conquered by the white race during colonialism.
The lingua franca of the world is English.
I dont learn your language you learn mine.
American, western culture is dominate, you read our books, watch our tv shows, movies, listen to our music, imitate our fashion styles.

This is a map of every country invaded by the british empire alone

Okay dude.

My mistake, the one the Japanese dude did was an important medication

Ephedrine in its natural form, known as má huáng (麻黄) in traditional Chinese medicine, had been documented in China since the Han dynasty.[81] However, it was not until 1885, that the chemical synthesis of ephedrine was first accomplished by Japanese organic chemist Nagai Nagayoshi.

The Meth was synthesized from that as well, making it a purely Japanese invention

The Japanese guy was the first to demonstrate a method of chemotherapy that cured cancer.
Also, developing the first android is pretty important.