Black girls attacks Blonde girl for supporting Trump at school

SHOCK VIDEO: Black Girl Attacks White Girl at School for Supporting Trump

WOODSIDE — A high school girl who posted a note on social media Tuesday night in support of Donald Trump was attacked at school Wednesday, purportedly for her political statement, according to a report from KGO-TV.

This girl comes up to me and she said, ‘Do you hate Mexicans?’ and I was like, ‘no,’ and she said, ‘You support Trump. You hate Mexicans,’ ” Jade told KGO-TV.

Jade says the girl hit her, threw her to the ground and pulled at her earrings and hair. She was left with a bloody nose, scratches and bruises, according to KGO-TV.

The school refused to say how the student was disciplined.

Principal Diane Burbank said only: "The recorded incident was investigated in conjunction with law enforcement and appropriate disciplinary action has been taken."
informationliberation.com/?id=55836

1 final bump

I would love to see anyone explaining to me hating them is bad thing.

OOK AH AH AH OOGA BOOGA
Gotta love the way our Victory has shown the World their True Nature. This played out Perfectly, gives Trump a proper reason to be able to deport them to Africa after the Mexicans.
"They're different folks.. it's sad to say, but they are. They've shown that they can't play well with others and it's for the best we send them to their Homeland so they can MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN"

Whites need a safe space!
The whole world should be our safe space.

That means she wasn't

(nice double-dubs)

…and they wonder why we are being raycisst?

No one check my dub dubs.

She sure is a qt314

Feelsgoodman

The qt has a nice pair of tits on her.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

see the second girl?
she looks half black

Is the white girl even old enough to vote? These nigs are beyond retarded.

a qt314

user is into androids

lmao DEGENERATE

The eternal nigger continues to redpill more and more whites about their chimp-like nature.

I'm more appalled at the cucks sitting there doing nothing to stop the nigger like good little boys. Someone recorded the video so the nigger can get in trouble, yet they let her chimp out for more people to see and wake up about these harmless minorities.

Bet you the nigger is a honor roll student and future Harvard student on account of being a nigger.

She might not have been racially aware, but probably is now

This. Girl seems sound of mine and didn't shatter to pieces like other Triggered Americans. She's probably thought about it before going to sleep, why did this poor black girl hit her with no provocation and she'll slowly turn redpilled.

hey, no, I didn't
oh hell yea she did, sista
CHIMPOUT POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!

i implore people to start archiving and screenshotting similar events in a similar fashion as pic related. we cannot let this fall into the deep memory hole. for those with twitters and facebooks, please disseminate.

There is still a shit ton of ingrained programing in these high school boys. They have been taught white guilt for years and that to do anything against the precious shitskins is an evil crime that will ruin your life.

This programing is going to fade a great deal in the next 8 years.

Here's to that lich soros stirring up more hate in the coming weeks, months, and years. They've done so much to destroy the White Race, but overreached at a critical time. I hope there are more attacks, more protests, more riots. The golem is beyond their full control and it will continue to rampage and White people will continue to wake up.

Touching an aggressive woman is asking for a judge and media to ruin your life (headline: White supremacist beats up colored girl because she didn't support Trump's policy of gassing all Mexicans). If they can't track you down and there's nobody around you may intervene but otherwise it isn't worth it.

shes hot i'd lick her wounds

I'm German, went to a school full of sandniggers, where nerdy kids looking too aryan got their asses kicked on the regular "for being a nazi".

I was kinda like that teenager from American History X.

The lesser races don't aspire to be like us because they know they can't be like us for a lack of intellect so they hate us.

Anyone know what happened to the user who wanted to get a Holla Forums wiki up and running?

Unfortunate accident with a slip n' slide, stairs and a Jew.

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE WASN'T

Fucking redditors

deport them back to africa

This
Also don't forget: niggers, sandniggers, spics, hispanics and chinks - The complete list of subhuman trash

hahahaha

This

When it finally comes time to cleanse ourselves of niggers and subhumans, I will remember one thing more than anything else. How they have treated our women.
There was a time when we would lynch every one of them for even laying a hand on a blonde girl like that. Its a crime against nature. The jews gave them the freedom to do this and get away with it. One day, they will all pay. And I will have less remorse for them, than I have for a rat or a cockroach.

Just look at all that love trumping hate!

If only I was there at the time of the incident…

They are called Nigger+Sheboon you nig

Next time you drive your car play night call on repeat

Trust me

Never forget

This. Nog gets another line on her record, white girl gets racial awareness. Net gain.

Around blacks, never relax!

bump

fuggg

I know she's a high school sophomore but goddamn that's wife material right there. Good to go.

That image is wrong. It leaves out details:

Parents should press charges.

This.

Had the roles reversed, some kike attorney already would've contacted and convinced the victim's family that they could make money from suing the other family and the school together or some shit. No schools ever really care in these situations, they just don't want a lawsuit.

I feel the same way.

oh yeah
and nigress should be kicked out of school and sent to juvenile for a long time
and the onlookers who did nothing should get slapped hard

and finally, the school personnel who "WE DISCIPLINED HER TRUST US YOU MORONS" should have to pay damages to her and her family, something big enough to put them out of business.

did this a few nights ago around midnight. It's about as chill as you can get

actually they have yet to reach even retarded

Absolutely shameful.

I shall have to mail order a new pair of sides, they have rotted for the fourth time since the god emperor came to power.

Daily reminder to download any mirror of this chimp attack you find so that it doesn't get memory holed.

No mirror?

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Still Banned

GO TO GOOGLE. POST YOUTUBE URL IN GOOGLE. FIND NAME OF VIDEO. NOW SEARCH YOUTUBE.
BINGO

or this user –→

THAT NIGGER NEEDS THE ROPE

Why can't niggers realize these types of actions justify hating niggers?

Is there a way of donating to her?

to be fair texas was us doing to mexico exactly what mudslimes to to european countries

What a waste of fucking trips, kys fag

Great. Niggers and spics continue to provide evidence for why they need to be deported. Good, i can't wait for them to be deported.

Fuck off Kike. That what the (jew owned) history channel told ya? Guess fucking what, its called disputed border territory. When the texas were told to stuff shit by the mexicans, the texans said "Fuck off, we have our constitution, get out of texas." and then a war broke out, militia nationwide went to texas to kill mexicans, and then the texans snuck about and captured the enemy commander, then the mexicans gave up.

Theres your fucking history lesson.

reported.

If they're lucky, they'll end up being picked up by a chinese boat's net

Disgusting

When they ask if you hate Mexicans, say you love them as much as they love white people.

You got it wrong : they didn't attack her for supporting Trump, they attacked her for being white.

Those are dubs user…

BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Thank you for red pilling another Aryan qt on race for us, niggers

Came to post this

do niggers think that will make them smarter?

thank god that stupid cuckchan thread is gone

dang, I reported him and was hoping for a hilarious USER WAS BANNED post

old mods use to do that. now it's just gestapo take downs.

They want the race war, they'll fucking get it.

The whites who stood by and let this happen are just as bad if not worse than the chimps.

why are you capitalizing things

Topkek

Lol and bump

Get fucked anti-white shills