This was really fucking bad

This was really fucking bad

took you 5 transformers movies to figure that out?

Its the first Transformers movie I have ever seen

Im shocked

underage b&

I'm 21

Why start with the 5th installment in a series?

>>>/reddit/

Best film so far of 2017 I went 3 times to the theatres, I was hyped.
Definitively looking forward to the next instalment of the franchise.

You think they are good?

fuck off Bay

Michael Bay is one the most talented director of our times.
The Island instantly acquired cult status.His visuals are awe-inspiring, his films always thought provoking, only redditrahes won't recognise that.
Can't wait for Bad Boys 4, it will be pure kino.

yawn

14 year old girls are the Decepticon's only weakness!

A friend invited me to see it and I didn't have anything better to do

I love the series and this was a great one to finish it with.
I think Michael Bay gets way too much flack from people who have lost the ability to just go in and enjoy a movie for what it is made to do entertain. In this day and age people go in looking for plot holes or mistakes or this and that. I have one thing in mind when I see a movie by the end did it entertain me or not. I mean movies like this are fiction films, plot holes, things that cannot happen in reality is what is going to happen it is a fictional movie. So many people think they are the gods of film making and know everything and tell you how every film should be made, when they have not done a thing in regards to making a movie in their lives but think they know it all.
For me I wish the Bad Prime had lasted a bit longer as I am a huge Optimus fan, I wanted to see how that might go. At the same time though he is a hero from my childhood so of course I want him to be the hero. The movie itself was great though full of action and sci-fi as it should be and we left thinking man we could go back in and see this again.
If you're looking for a fun summer movie that you can sit back and enjoy, and your a fan of action and sci-fi then this is what you want to see.
Great film I enjoyed it.

The sound of the butthurt.

As of July 27, 2017, Transformers: The Last Knight has grossed $128.2 million in the United States and Canada and $423.4 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $551.7 million, against a production budget of $217 million

The previous two movies made over a billion dollars, so far this one is the least grossing movie in the series. As of now, it is under performing I'd say.

Nigger if you know that Transformers is bad, why do you tell people who think the same to get out? Are you for real?

Hum in this case forget about my argument.
Who cares about money anyway the film was still profitable.