Donald Trump animated series from Stephen Colbert coming to Showtime

archive.is/8p2PY

Man. I have no words, even I'm getting tired at these never before seen levels of butthurt.

Didn't they try doing a Dubya Bush animated series when he was president and it failed miserably?

i remember the live action series, Matt Stone and Trey Parker worked on it, Comedy Central prohibited the Bush Twins from being depicted. The show was cancelled after 6 eps because even though it was a comedy show it had the budget of the West Wing.

That was a pretty good show. Basically everything Matt and Trey did at that time was comedy gold.

there was another show called lil bush

it wasn't started until mid 2008 or so, when he was on his way out, so it lasted only a season at the most iirc

what they should do is reboot the jeffersons with the obamas. carlton can play barack, the black chick from sleepy hollow can be michelle, and two niglets can play the girls, don't care who they cast.

They should call it Planet of the Obamas.

how will Dumpf ever recover?

BTFO

You guys know the constant shitposting and shitflinging over politics is all worthless right? Can you all stop already

I'm just making fun of a hack comedian.

All posts are worthless. Don't see how this any worse.

*this is any

As long as it bothers faggots like (you) I'll keep doing it.

No, I don't think so.
I see that Podesta's comedian friend is really pissed that Hillary lost the election.

This.
The mass hysteria surrounding Hillary's defeat is unbelievable.

This board better have a livestream of both this and the live action Trump show. Gonna be top tier ironic viewing.

The president is living in everyone's heads, rent-free.

I love barbecue, but I would not have the energy nor inclination to create two shows about it. This buddy of John "Molest Ya" Podesta is beyond an ordinary DNC shill, he has gone off the deep end. Someone please stage an intervention.

Don't worry, we'll hang him & his banker buddies pretty soon, and you'll switch sides.

PEE PEE

I understand that targeting Trump is where the money lies. Still though, Colbert seems to take that a step further. His fixation on him is really unhealthy and becoming creepy.

What happen to him?

That is his job

Just when I thought Trump couldn't be more worthwile

PEE PEE TAPE

This is the absolute state of drumpfcuckery. Now aren't you glad FEMA stocked up on all those caskets under Obama? Now we won't have piles of kekistani suicides rotting in the streets.

Brainlet, will they never learn?

He was probably forced to send one of his kids to one of those "pizza parties" his sadist masters love so much. His erratically obsessed yet pretending to not care behavior is matching that of the parents from the Dutroux affair.

This isn't the first time (((they've))) done it

I wish we had a cartoon about Hitler. :^(

At least we got the Captain Planet episode

Hitler was an environmentalist though.

Yeah and dinosaurs didn't have electricity. Good luck trying to tell that to Ted Turner though.

all the gas released from the death chambers is what destroyed the ozone layer and opened way for global warming, al gore himself said so.

Kek.

Those were the death chambers that were only in Eastern Germany, right? Convenient that the labor camp/death camp divide would be so neatly divided by what happened to become the border of US/Britain/France controlled West Germany and Soviet-controlled East Germany. I mean, I don't get the point of doing work in the West and dying in the East, maybe it's some incredibly obscure Nazi belief that somehow didn't survive past the end of the Third Reich.

Do you have any fucking idea how many disposable plastic razors and bottles of shaving cream Hitler went through to keep his signature mustache the way it looked? Any fucking idea whatsoever?

residual butthurt from Big D calling out his boss John (((Leibowitz))) on changing his kike name and from his little monologue daring Trump to run for pres. That and just his nature being a snarky libtard. He ass will never unchap, it is permanently sore because he is such a self centered, liberal shit stain that he cannot fathom how he could be wrong. Him and the rest of his rich, over educated shithead buddies.
The onliest problem here is that attempts to make fun Trump usually fall very flat look at Baldwin's forced impression or just make him look better. Trump thrives on this attention and they can't help but feed him.

Hell, John himself definitely got even more asshurt to the point he actually started doing photo ops with pigs on some farm somewhere to prove just how much a real hard working goy he is. That "water off a ducks back" quote regarding Jews was completely spot on.

A good thing, not like "truthy" at all

That was already done. It's called Lil' Bush. They are not even trying anymore

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

He's not the only one. Keith Olbermann seems to have Erotomania towards Trump.

Will it have hand-drawn pupils?

tfw when Donald greenlights his own show full of pepe, moonman, and awoooo that shits all over cnn, msnbc, and late night. this is a madman.

COOL BEAR'S BOUD 2 BTFO DRUPPY GUPPIES ARD AF 2BH
BREBEAR 4 SALDEE DRUPPER PUPPER DEERS

Nigger if you're getting triggered over "how will drumpf ever recover" posts you really need to stop and considering what you're getting triggered over.

*start considering

Let's start mentioning what "smart" jokes the show will have.

But that's clearly Genghis Khan.

Clearly forgetting about the
TWO PEES AND TWO SCOOPS

>secret (((gay))) (((relationship))) with le putin
…I hope colbert's goons aren't getting ideas from us… hehe

JUST SCOOP MY PEE UP

If a politician showed up who wanted to actually shut down nonwhite immigration and ban jews from political, educational, financial, and media positions, just how brutal of a heart attack would these people have?

Is it more inferno cop?

Oregano

The audience reaction to this was hilarious

It's like they cannot even tolerate a temporary setback in their hero stories, that's why their heroines are so boring and predictable. Anything short of being punched a bit will be called torture fantasy of mindless violence UNLESS their hero/heroine is punching thugs for 30 minutes.

This is man who had to invent a 2-D strawman version of the president because when the real one came on his show he was too slick for slandering Stephen to mock.

The description that it's going to explore insights is laughable. Stephen got everything about the election wrong and still thinks he knows dick about politics. If he really wanted to hurt the president, he would ignore him, but the TV money is too good so he must indulge in his obsession.

A lot of lefties are quietly enjoying the formerly unstoppable propaganda machine begin to crack now that we have a president who treats the media like they deserve.

Jon Stewart is just working through Stephen Colbert now.

This isJon Stewart propaganda meant to undermine Trump like he undermined Bush, but Bush was a worthless neocon. This is real shit now. This is attacking white gentile people directly, that's what this is about. This is personal for the Jewish Jon Leibowitz.

I've always said The Daily Show is incredibly dangerous. They're going to flood all the MSM online outlets with these clips to undermine Trump and erode support among the middle.

It's true.

It's not funny but these are at least true.

I bet Leibowitz is butthurt about the cartoon he was going to do for HBO that got cancelled. I'm willing to bet the cancellation had something to do with him thinking he knew how the end of the election would go, yet being wrong at every turn.

What the fuck is this?