Is anyone else going to vote for Trump out of spite...

Is anyone else going to vote for Trump out of spite? Call me nihilistic and with a wiked sense of humor but I think a Trump presidency will at least be interesting to watch. Either one will be disastrous. I feel like I have as much inclination to vote against Hillary as I do to vote against Trump. I might as well cast my vote just to spite the DNC as at least it would be democracy in action.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/emmagoldberg/2016/07/25/sheldon-adelson-carl-icahn-and-other-forbes-picks-for-a-possible-trump-billionaire-cabinet/#4bab36b921be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vote Jill stein don't give the two party system any more votes until it collapses completely.

My Marxist ideals leave me no other choice than to vote for Trump. It's not so much about voting for him but rather against that turbocapitalistic warmongering monster named Hillary.

Is anybody else going to put one end of a toothpick under their big toenail and kick a brick wall as hard as they can out of spite?

This

I've taken the brown pill.

repubs don't deserve your vote either, spite voting pours lifeblood into the system the same as if you voted seriously.

It's a tough pill to swallow!

threads trying to convince people to vote for either bourgeois candidate are against the rules

BASED BO ONCE AGAIN UPHOLDS THE SCIENCE OF MARXISM LENINISM

but a Trump vote spites the RNC as well. They are hardly enthusiastic about him. I feel like the best way to spite "the establishment" is to vote the most advanced "anti-establishment" candidate. Even if he is just a more retarded Ronald Reagan.

Could we just keep them anchored so Holla Forums doesn't flip the fuck out about muh free speech?

But why would you want to vote for another Bourgeois member. Despite him not being liked by the RNC he is still a capitalist and shouldn't be pandered too.

If you're convinced fucking yourself over the better part of a decade will be el-oh-el so worth it to stick it to le man XD, why not try to punch out a pig?

Why do those annoying faggots matter anyway? The gave up on their free speech meme ages ago anyway, and the vast majority of their posts are worthless.

forbes.com/sites/emmagoldberg/2016/07/25/sheldon-adelson-carl-icahn-and-other-forbes-picks-for-a-possible-trump-billionaire-cabinet/#4bab36b921be

He's the accelerationist vote. Tbh it's starting to seem like the US needs to go full third world for a revolution to happen.

When America becomes a barely functional low IQ brown skinned third world country, what would be the point of a revolution?

no it wont faggot, sorry to break it to you

you undermine the two party system, or any deeply established system for that matter by hijacking it, thats exactly what Trump has done, and if you people werent so fucking ideologically blinded you would be glad

why am i not suprised, upholding the science of mods always being faggots

this is logical, but everyone here apparently wants to larp being ideologically pure and above reproach

you arent, faggots, you are all tainted, you should be looking to uplift yourself and your fellow man not be a cunt

almost everything should be permitted if its effective