I'm so glad I spent most of my time browsing Holla Forums

I wouldn't have it any other way.

its honestly better than other mindless shit normies do.

More like

Pretty much this bro.

Holla Forums hasn't been fun since the end of baneposting.

Thanks for being here for me no matter what everyone, I can always rely on you guys for a fun time.

The fire rises. Baneposting isn't dead and never will, that's some hothead thinking there.

Even though its a cesspit of shitposts, Baneposts, memeposts, cuckposts, waifu fags and trolls, Holla Forums is still a fun board.

Kek

You could have spent the time actually watching TV, but instead you spent it on Holla Forums shitposting about GoT without ever watching an episode of it. You deserve to die alone with a dirty bedpan.

Reported for creating a hostile environment.

mommy, is OP gonna die?

I got a feeling we are living golden times, we should be thoughtful and enjoy them at max while they last.

you wasted your life, man

yeah, much better i would say

most normies spend their entire time looking at their cellphones, they are just like you losers but with a social circle

the hell am i looking at

*dies*

You could have led a meaningful life rather than watching the talmudvision

What if you're a granddaughter?

Jokes on you user, I plan to eventually drop imageboards all together. Shitposting should eventually lose its effect, and I'll move on after a few years.

this is Holla Forumskino

You can't leave you're already dead user.

don't forget you're here forever

That's for idiots, I post whatever and bitches have to step up to my style

What else would I do waiting for death?
Here it's meaningless, but not a mockery of what was once meaningful. The people are better too, no two faced bullshit or pretending to like eachother. Just pretending that trash like Once upon a time in the west is actually a good film.

hey better that than experiencing real communism and being killed for dissent

Ignore the sirens. Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room. Eight this is Eight. We have killed your friends. Every friend is now dead.

The future looks brighter than ever

We have already been chosen to be part of The Rapture.

Ride the tiger, user.

LMAO, your all virgin no life nerds

But underage girls aren't allowed in clubs!

There is nothing out there for us. Stay comfy.

Hedonism only leaves you empty and in the long run warps you into a golem, a slave to your needs and addictions. The hunt for short term pleasure is one of the greatest ills of today's society.

Yes, there is.
She misses you. Her windings long for you. Her apexes itch, and you can provide the scratch.

shitposting, on the other hand, fulfills ones soul

I am allergic to pollen. Stay comfy it will be over soon.

A she beast no doubt, with less loyality than any dog or pig, ready to stab your back if it is at all profitable. Time will humble her but when she realises what she could have had it will be gone. Ash in the wind.

Quints confirmed.

says the virgin LOL

I'm talking about the literal roads, you dummy.

We are all around friends here.

I'm actually talking from experience. It's all empty and depressing. Only virgins make a big deal out of it, as if fucking some female troglodyte will unfuck your life or ease your burden. No amount of drugs, fornication or wealth will save you from the abyss.

says the virgin LOL

t. Asshurt Womyn

says the nigger lol

Gentlemen, it's been an honor serving with you.

May as well say that eating a piece of cake equals being fat as fuck.

But eating a piece of cake equals being fat as fuck, educate yourself fatlord.

just because /bane/ died doesn't mean baneposting is dead altogether

and? it's either you spend your time doing one thing or you spend your time doing something else. if we aren't advancing space travel to go meet aliens or create an intergalactic empire, then anything being done on this earth is nothing more than a clusterfuck waste of time.

My feels right now.

Get comfy before we leave Earth.

I'd rape that skeleton.

I'll take it as a compliment I guess.

t. E.C

What is it Grandpa?!
What are you talking about Dad?

…Who is Laura?

S T I C C

I will have no solution but to stop eating definitively. You are being really mean.

t. E.C

I am here for you user ;)

what the fuck is her problem

She want to help artists draw skeletons

S T I C C

I wouldn't have spent my time any other way.