Reminder that if you think you're above Rick and Morty, you're above these nuts

Reminder that if you think you're above Rick and Morty, you're above these nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TCxlS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like watching this video because wow this guy is such a loser. i feel great

I thought Rick and Morty was average but fuck this guy. People like this are the reason series 3 is gonna suck dick.

what did he mean by this?

Rick & Morty is reddit tier garbage that rips off Back to The Future and uses lowest common denominator humor because the average fan is too stupid to understand Futurama's humor.

Holy shit is that Rich EEEEEEEVVVVVAAAANNNNSSSS?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddsdsdsdsdsfaffsbxnfanhuhudsnhgnhdsunju

Time to stop drinking.

*Time to overdose on alcohol.

Living in your head

Doc and Mharti is pure Kino

above?
either it resonates with you or it doesnt. I'm not even sure why you are posting this here, unless you are the fatass in question and you just want more attention.

p.s. slow down on the twinkies you slob.

Perfect combo. Expected nothing less.

archive.is/TCxlS

< enforced

< enforced diversity

I don't understand how someone so fucking fat can still show his fucking face on camera and expect people to take him seriously. This dude looks like he weights at least 100 lbs more than Rich Evans

Episodic shows were a mistake.

>>>/reddit/