The face of anti-trump hollywood

The face of anti-trump hollywood
How will dumpf supporting cumskins ever recover?

The face of a man having a fit so hard, he's shitting his pants.

Both me.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

t. triggered dumpfskins

PEE PEE TAPE

Samefag

"PEE PEE TAPE"
"PEE PEE TAPE"
"PEE PEE TAPE"
"PEE PEE TAPE"
"PEE PEE TAPE"
Whatdidthey mean by this?

You wish drumpfskin
Most of us here despise the bigotry that constantly comes out of that orange orangutans mouth #resist!

One of these days two scoops!

anyone else find it funny that neo/pol/ has to false flag this often? some serious insecurity going on there.

Shitposting aside, fuck off and don't come back

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!!!

Reported For ban evasion.

I still can't fathom just the sheer amount of butthurt one man, Donald Trump has caused throughout the world the world, it's amazing. You even see it in the most unrelated places. For example, look at my image, I googled 'dunston checks in memes' and still managed to get one negative image about Trump, created by an assmad anti-Trump guy. Man, Trump truly did break the internet, in a sense for something like this to happen. He is already immortal, and he's barely done much but he became like this because people who hate him simply can't shut the fuck up about him and by continuously talking about him, his legacy continues to grow.

Trump broke America. The carefully constructed narrative is falling apart. Just look at that bullshit health care in which McCain was the deciding vote.

SAD
A
D

8 YEARS

You can't detect kino.

2 SCOOPS
2 TERMS
2 LEGIT 2 QUIT

2020 CAMPAIGN THEME SONG

It's like the entire country is the subject of an elaborate never ending griefing video. It's so fucking funny.

only pathetic faggots (like you) get worked up over politics. Colbert has a life.

Right now his life involves getting butthurt over Trump.

A life of reading scripted text off of a teleprompter written by people who work for a massive corporation who spread liberal propaganda. Such a life.

All left is fake news

no, his job does.
Some day when you're forced to get a job you'll understand all jobs are shit, at least Colbert's making millions.

I am a sub contractor and I enjoy my job. I get a lot of exercise and I get to build shit. It makes me feel like I accomplished something and I get paid for doing it.

Steven Colbert intentionally spreads propaganda for a living. How do you even know if he actually supports the things he says or not? You're implying that he grinds it out and does it for his job. If he doesn't support those ideas, then he is intentionally trying to subvert and brainwash society. Either way he is a pathetic piece of shit. It doesn't matter if he's working or not.

Daily reminder that the 1% is 99% jewish.

His job IS his life.

I can't imagine him doing anything other than cucking for the left on tv.

And then he makes an anime about Trump. I think Jon Oliver is more in control of his life than Colbert at this point.

This is the best you have?
Step it up man.

For a guy who's at war with both the anti-white democrats and the traitorous cuckservative republicans he's doing pretty well. And no matter how many butthurt knockoff copies of Holla Forums memes you make he will reign for 8 years.

You forgot:

People like this will lined up against the wall and shot on the day of the rope.

If Trump wasn't doing something right the leftists wouldn't be screeching this loudly.

Humpty Drumpfty built a big wall
Humpty Drumpfty had a big fall
All of Putin's horses and all of Putin's men
Couldn't put Drumpfty together again

got plenty more than that Trumpie!

Step your game up, son.

yeah, Trump is pretty infantile

It's leftypol. They can't do anything else.

hate to admit, but this is actually kind of accurate

I hate to admit it but we marxists do kind of love the BBC and getting cucked. The only reason I hate Drumpf is that he's white honestly.

Maybe you shouldn't speak too soon… Drumpflovers sure do love to play 'dress up'!

i thought it was generally agreed, both by supportes and detractors, that trump is orange

Orange is a cumskin colour.

Its a terrible tanjob is what it is.

whoever is staffing the Trump twitter account is a retard, typical I guess

DRUMPF BTFO!!
How will he ever recover now!?

Once you actually beat a few trumpcuck asses it's hard to take them seriously.

You can't reason with children. Ignore them or beat them.

By resorting to violence you actually concede your point in the argument.