NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FAGGOTS!

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FAGGOTS!

Trump proved the mainstream media and pollsters to be wrong. He defeated the corrupt establishment candidate Hillary Clinton, who couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t 50 points ahead. He defeated political correctness. He defeated the left-wing celebrities and campus snowflakes. He triumphed against all odds. It was a superhuman effort, indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zI05N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He must be so happy

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

But its missing a merchant screaming in horror in the background

Who's got the original?

why is nasa shooting unarmed anime rabbit girls?

Right now, beyond all other times, we are one and the same. This is the original.
It brings tears to my eyes.
Bask in it.

The guy who normally edits these jumped out of his office window to his death yesterday for some reason.

Kek bless you Zyklon Ben

Convicted jewish criminal Joshua Goldberg killed himself yesterday?

This one is badass

Consider it an installation piece – the irl Jews hissing in horror complete the art

I just wana stand up and salute to the good ol U.S. of fucking A. when looking at this pic.

Glorious.

that is the original.

Because they're supposed to yiff in Hell, not on the Moon.

You know those ad campaigns where they put a hidden camera on a public poster, and record public reactions to the poster? Usually anti-racism related messages I think.

They probably fake those ads with actors, but what if we actually did it? Put a pro-Trump poster up somewhere and record it secretly. Get video footage of liberals acting childish towards the poster, and use it to mock them.

God bless Benny G.

I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE WE DID IT!

PRESIDENT TRUMP, LADS!

Ben's cartoons got MASSIVE circulation this year. He had a massive memetic wake. Influenced a lot of minds.

do it

ZYKLON BEN USING (((ECHOES))) NOW
archive.is/zI05N

Remove all xenos.

It's interesting how Garrison's art got more technically sophisticated as he got redpilled.

oy vey

disregard that; coincidence detector just rinally decided to start working

doesn't it make more sense to capture and harvest smug from them?

I thought Jews were made into pizzas in the oven, not from gravity on the street.

The man responsible for the bulk of the slanderous Ben Garrison edits was a disgusting jewish troll.

You stick your nose in every Garrison thread. We've all seen that the edits were done in multiple threads by multiple people, usually a single image edited several different times until Holla Forums came to a conclusion as to which one they liked best. Many people on Holla Forums participated, but we all know how desperate your tribe is to discredit anything that names the jew.

The "polls" mean shit, son. I was called for one of these polls and I lied about wanting to vote for Clinton then voted for Trump and I know lots of others who did this.

All I know is that CURRENT YEAR and years to come will be the left being bullied to death by the smug right to never forget this day and sleeping snug and while smug.

REMOVE LUNARIAN

LUNARIAN WORST

MOON IS BURGER CLAY
It's a recreation of the great lunar war talked about in Touhou. Immortal humans called Lunarians live on the moon and have rabbit people they use as slaves and soldiers. Lunarians are retardedly obsessed with the idea of purity and consider all earthlings impure. Nasa went up to the moon and some astronauts got killed by moon bunnies. So President Nixon got rip shit pissed off and genocided moon people so hard that they had to hide themselves away on the far side of the moon with magic. The moon became American territory. The American Flag girl you see associated with Touhou and the moon has nothing to do with that event. She named Clownpiece and is a fairy from hell sent to murder Lunarians because her boss's friend wants them all dead. This occurs much later in the story. Her clothes are just a coincidence storywise.

Somebody has to.

Ah

Looks familiar.

Thanks Ben! Your perpetual efforts are noticed and appreciated.

When you see me wearing this T-shirt, you'll know I'm a fellow Holla Forumsack.

Underated post

It came back to life for MAGA

A genuinely talented individual who actually provides value to our community; versus you, a crusty, maggot infested snake turd who needs the rope along with every other whiny nigger-faggot-kike-shitskin-goatfucker.

Its the great lunar war of 1969, when Neil Armstrong personally killed 6 million rabbits with some science experiments and his bare hands.

Note to the newfags, this was one of the comics where Ben embraced us. Notice her eyes. Remind you of anything?

Where's the original?

wew

thanks for correcting the record

Gee Ben that's really shitty to just repaint a Prand picture, give Trump something new goddamn

Well that's a better name for him anyways

This is heresy, Zyklon Ben is in the Holla Forums pantheon.

Hahaha

Hey that reminds me of something…

Benjamin, Gary's son.

It's about time! Saved.

I think this is my favorite. At this point, Ben could could just do the "original" versions himself, and the Jews couldn't say anything since he could claim it was someone here and no one would be able to argue.