REMINDER: TRUMP'S WIN WAS GAMERGATE 2.0

REMINDER: TRUMP'S WIN WAS GAMERGATE 2.0

Trump winning not only shoah'd the literally whos, it even gassed the ecelebs who claimed to support GG.

Will they ever be able to stop us now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LmTzWSfX7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching Jonestein earlier it hit me how mainstream all our memes have become in less than 2 years
2:36
youtu.be/7LmTzWSfX7o
The fire rises.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LEAVE OUR GAMES AND ANIME ALONE, SHILLS!!!!

lol

GG played one of the most minor parts in this happening. Stop acting like you faggots had any real impact in his win.
Ferguson did more to wake up normies than GG ever could.

sage for yet another GG shill thread

you're dumb as fuck if you think media bias and corruption had nothing to do with trump's win.

I'll admit its a GG shill thread, but you're remiss to throw GG under the bus, you're a cuck and a faggot if you didn't think it brought top quality memers and kek worshippers to this board. Weaponized autism was the key to winning this election. Think about how many WikiLeaks, how many emails, how many sites we brought down? How many polls we ruined? How much propaganda we crushed? The fact of the matter is, GG brought a LOT of people to here, where they could do the most damage. GG armed Holla Forums's torpedoes, which DID do the most damage during this election cycle.

no one cared, the podesta leaks PROVED the collusion.

no it didn’t, GG shit on Holla Forums in favour of white knighting and muh pr.
be more salty that it fizzled into oblivion.

Frog worship did more this election than GG ever did.

I gotta admit that GG played some role.
Certainly woke a lot of pencil-necked gaymers up and created a truckload of twatter shitposters a year in advance if nothing else.

What was that, cuck? You're in the other thread too, aren't you? Don't tell me you're that sad, whining revoltcuck?
Anyway, filtered.

would expect nothing less from a GG faggot.

Holy shit, you basically confirmed it.
Stay mad, revoltcuck.

oh what a dilemma you face

The parallels between GG and thus election were mental.

GG was a good warm-up for the great boss fight

The Holla Forums minded GG supporters moved on to Holla Forums when they realised shit went deeper than video games. GG became cucked because the cucks were the only ones left after a certain point, but we shouldn't be too dismissive of what was awoken in those early months.

This. GG turned to cancer because everyone worth the oxygen they inhale moved to Holla Forums.

I resent the GG comparison slightly because I was in on it from the very beginning and lost interest around the time it got co-opted by PR shills and e-celebs, but before that Assange made a very cryptic tweet about the corruption and collusion gamers were witnessing unravel before them being echoed at the very highest levels of state.

How amazingly correct that turned out to be.

I remember that set off some speculation (I forget if it was on /gamergate/ or Holla Forums) about what the fuck was actually going on. Why had the entirety of the gaming press and, indeed, the mainstream press, picked that hill to die on? It didn't really make any sense for them to attack their own customers.
Assange's warning led someone to conclude that GG was actually a test case. The powers that be wanted to see just how powerful the media was; how effective a smear campaign would be at completely defining an innocent victim, swaying public opinion against them, and ultimately silencing anyone who thought differently than they wanted them to think.
I have to laugh, because they clearly came to exactly the wrong conclusions, if that was the case. Instead of shutting us down, they woke more of us up. And the exact same thing happened again, on a much larger scale, a year and a half later.

And it'll keep happening, because these people are so set in their ways they can no longer adapt to changing parameters.

For 100+ years they've been running off the playbooks of "thought-leaders" like Marx, Engels, Hegel, Alinsky, Dworkin, etc. Now the simple truth is they don't work any more. And they've got nothing new to fall back on.

Pepe played one of the most minor parts in this happening. Stop acting like your faggot meme had any real impact on his win.
Gondola did more to MMGA than Pepe ever could.

age for yet another unemployed CTR faggo

ggrevolt kept the torch burning as long as they could but the shills outnumbered real users 10 to 1.

Last I check, Eron lost the lawsuit. Nice try GG cucks

I just wanted to play vidya. But i ended up saving western civilisation.

Yeah you autists endlessly attacking the regenerating foot of the final boss sure was a big deal.

GGers

You guys are libtards and always were. You're lucky us hardcore right-wing white supremacist neo-nazi bigots actually stuck around to educate you on matters like the biology of race and the importance of white ethno-nationalism, or you'd still be following that clown Quadroon of Islamabad.

That shit started mid-september 2014. August 2014 GamerGate was best GamerGate.

It started because it was a liberal movement from its inception that attempted to "moderate" itself correspondingly.

I can personally attest to this. Once the weird shit about Soros-backed video game initiatives and common core connections came out, I started leaning more heavily towards Holla Forums and eventually jumped the GG ship to stay here instead. Still, GG was my personal awakening and I still have some sentimental feelings towards it.

All of my OC, infographics and screenshots go in the directory "Imageboard Content\pol\happenings\gamergate" with the appropriate subdirectories for Vivian OC, sub-happenings, etc.