archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106317962/
wetboekplus.nl/
wetboekplus.nl/voorbeeld-documenten/power-of-attorney/
twitter.com/TysonTanX/status/926828563210305536
scereyaha.tumblr.com/post/161088407895/lets-talk-about-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The kockoff Kiki made it, but Libbie didn't

We cannot let this stand!

The best thing we can do is let them know we're on to them. Let them know EXACTLY what you think about the new lineup here:

design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/11/13/mascot-iteration/

RIP

W-why didn't anyone vote for me?

Anyone believe this?

THIS is graphic design, there is research, quality, aesthetics and uniformity. I vote for this kemoshota shit.

Yes, most people aren't furfags.

Nigger, did you even bother to look at what DID get picked?

he's lying. it's because this mascit is not nerd enough. Observe how dull every free software mascot is, how bad every visual stuff in this domain is, they want it to be so. neutral; minimalistic, simple and not complex. this is not a democratic vote.

we're talking mascots here, not furries, triple mongol.

Anybody not happy about this be sure to let the LO team know in the link provided by the OP.

Konqi and Kiki blocks your path.

Kiki gets everyone's dick hard now.

Bullshit. I guarantee you some of those in that thumbnail had single digit votes.

of course, Tyson is the only guy here who's decided to bring some quality content. And free software autists see this kind of stuff as pompous, or elitist, this community dwells into mediocrity, no effort is made into making anything, any icon with consistency.

look at this, it's the open source driver for all creative cards. important for many users who wish to record music at home. or audiophiles. and there's this shit.
What to believe? When will these guys realize making something good that looks amateurish is a waste of time?

Presentation has importance.

Has literally nothing to do with Tyson or LO.

it's about the quality of the FSF's UIs and design in general. not only LO.

Did the FSF even design that?

Tell that to the LO team, which apparently thought that traced owls from Duolingo or generic corporate hummingbirds designed for an undergrad art class were somehow acceptable.

yep this driver is free software. it's a first step, the linux version is devoid of a ui. which is unuseable for the common of mortals.

Whatever, I don't care about this. Open another thread to bitch about the FSF's UX choices.

imageboard.documentfoundation.org/posts

Remember to register and post your contribution. Free sign up; no e-mail required!

Did you just do what I think you just did, user?

kxproject.com/
It's pretty hilarious calling this free software and calling names agains foss gommunity because this shit have a lame skin.

>imageboard.documentfoundation.org/posts
So, people revolted and spammed it with traps.

I'm a deist, so I don't say this often, but God bless you user.

Get back in there and post more traps!

This thing is just a less interesting and worse version of Libbie, there's no way is true unless there was an avalance of assburgers making votes.

Go back to the old thread from the original vote. There was a LOT of asshurt over Tyson.

Yes, but not the general voting. Wasn't there a second round of closed voting of (((sponsors))) and free software (((devs))) soon after public voting stopped Oct. 8?

We've been detected. Images are being deleted.

imageboard.documentfoundation.org/post/58
Seriously what do you think? This is a serious entry!

Beats the fuck out of what they picked.

From here on Just post Libbie, Lia and the Green Spurdo.

libbie vote
imageboard.documentfoundation.org/post/25
imageboard.documentfoundation.org/post/26

yep my most elaborated submission is gone! this is lost forever! This is the death of Art!

this one has a very deep meaning regarding the necessity, stress and requirement for productivity and performance. a cold, harsh reminder.

this, good plan.

THEY DELETED LIBBIE AGAIN!!!

top kek, are they deleting the spam one at a time? inb4 they come here to complain about it.

yes

yep, and legit submissions.

they're mad. they're afraid like the little hoes they are, and Tyson's gonna fuck them til they say they want his mascots.

furfag mascots a shit
any software with a furfag mascot needs to be culled along with anyone associated with said software deeming it acceptable to use a furfag mascot.

Tyson Tan is pretty recognizable and it's too bad they were voted out on this. They could be the face of FOSS critter mascots.
Konqi is still the best, though.

I'M STILL MAD

That was a good design too.
Better than the goddamn clipart owls.

Upload it. At least it's better than these SO NERDY octopi or owls, and those generic as fuck minimalist birds.

It's not about furfaggotry you literal fag. It's about designs that look decent losing to a bunch of rip-offs and shitty, uninspired mspaint blobs.

a fucking parrot?

fuck this shit I'm gonna reshack into this little ho and replace this abomination with the true legitimate winner.

They disabled uploading. They even deleted my account. :-(

Mine two. Faggots.

Damn. So who wants to fork it again? :^)

God doen't give a shit Pablo.

this. so far the programmers , again, are unskilled with aesthetics. then there's Tyson, after his career in boxing ended, he became an artist and did an amazing job for Krita and many others.

I don't care if he's a furry pervert or have gigabytes of hentai in a secret stash somewhere; he's skilled; and generous. This is worth encouraging, so respect to him for what he makes.

Just hack it. Spread it. This is the philosophy.

Also was thinking of OpenOffice, which also needs a mascot..

Stop following @gargron. He's a kike.

He didn't block making new accounts, so you can just remake the account with the same name.
I looked through the code base for the image board and didn't see anything obvious for sidestepping the permissions.

They locked the page down. This is basically a middle finger to the whole community. They never cared about our votes anyway.

Some of the comments on the blog post have been deleted as well. They've entered full SHUT IT DOWN mode.

Don't let them get away with that. Take it to places they don't control like social media. And if Tyson says let up, tell the trap riding faggot it isn't just about him and Libbie. We are being lied to.

Fuck, and it took me a while to edit it too!

You got it saved? Post it here so we can spam it.

I ask you, are you proud of yourself? Do you realise what you’re doing? Do you even have mind and dignity of a human being? I don’t know, you’re a pathetic type – you clearly didn’t think what you’re doing and whom you’re insulting. You can insult those who deserve it but not our Libby, our mascot, our waifu, a great person. Someone special and important, not someone you can just mock on a whim. I don’t know what kind of a family you grew up in but I don’t think you understand what waifu is. If you think you’re great, you’re just a regular lunatic who has yet to be isolated from the society. I don’t know what’s so funny about this – mock Stalin or Hitler or other degenerates but hands off a holy person such as the Libby. How can someone publicly post such things on internet? I ask you, who should be held responsible for this because you clearly don’t go to church if you’re, I don’t know, an atheist or believe in some other sects. Or maybe you’re a follower of Satan. But you can’t say such things about Libby – you must be someone who, I dunno, gets his jollies from devil worship. Just think about how cute Libby is, she is someone – and you? Who are you to mock her, huh? Who gave you the right to insult our waifu? Have you ever thought about how it’s not just a normal person that can be mocked and everyone would praise you? Think, child, you must be some kind of a psycho because, unlike you, Libby is an authority to me. And you, I don’t know whose authority you can be, probably for the same kind like you, those who don’t know what waifu and religion is. It’s clear that you don’t watch anime and don’t attend religion class in school, it’s clear that you don’t have respect for religion. I dunno, maybe post photo of your waifu instead, I wonder if you’d have the guts to do that. You children should rethink what you’re doing because it’s obvious you have no clue who Libby is. If you’re not fully in control of your faculties, you should not touch someone such as the Libby because the only thing that proves is that you have no cross in your homes, not a single lewd waifu picture on computer. It’s not about Libby, me – but generally about rules of marital devotion, about having some kind of dignity because Libby never insulted anyone and you do. And what are you insulting her for, huh? Come on, tell me why are you insulting someone as cute as Libby? I don’t have words anymore but if you just bothered taking up a lewd self-published book and reading a bit, maybe you’d change. I don’t know, maybe you should go to church because it’s clear that Satan has been inside you for a long time now. Come one, you may not like the Church but at least shut up and don’t insult others.

Nice

If the worse happens, vote for that shitty penguin ans ruin their branding.

Vote for the Duolingo owl and watch them get sued into the ground instead.

How did they not see the potential problems of making an image board with an anime mascot?
It's kind of a weird combination when you want it to remain professional and not attract image board regulars who will shit it up.

it's probably some software they randomly pulled from github

Solid.

This, and watch them getting burned on by laughing Oracle lawyers and suits as they scramble for legal funds.

Comment section on design.blog.documentfoundation.org seems to be completely locked down. Can't comment anything.

KEK

Well, at least Hakui released Lia under the WTFPL.

The nice people at >>>/christian/ would love to hear your gospel, why don't you go over there and have a chat?

They can just read Age of Reason and save us both the trouble.

I'm mad

Not seeing anything different... What changed?

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Furfag belongs in the oven, I'm glad they get rid of that degenerate Libbie mascot.

Fucking degenerate, kys in the oven.

No really I'm sure they would be thrilled

somehow i had a feeling this would happen
at least the tumblr art got denied aswell

4/10 you made me reply

it was always that way

Take it to /christian/.

So?

What a bullshit rigged contest.

>congratulations on the (((chosen ones)))

eh, then the shitposting wouldn't be as effective>>819353

poorn tyson, jew'd out of the competition

But seriously though, can somebody tell me if there was or was not a second, closed-off round of voting? I swear I saw a blog post on a some blog related to Libre.

We should just vote for the shitty penguin at this point

I'm convenced that they already have a pick and no matter what happens it's going to be the one to win.
This whole thing is meaningless

So I made a comment on the blog post asking if they would give us the numbers from the vote. After 40 minutes of waiting for moderation it seems I am now banned from commenting on the post. WTF

Yup

I think there was a vote just for foundation members.
We wouldn't be able to vote in that even if we knew it was happening.

WHERES KIKI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The guy looks like Talcum X.

OY VEY!

This is some serious bullshit
wins
loses
you can't make this shit up

i think we're starting to see why FLOSS projects look like ass

Why is his nose an ass?

I still don't get why?
Aren't mascots supposed to be memerable and good looking?

They probably discounted the votes specifically because we spammed votes. I honestly don't know how this is possible.

tbh, pegu is much better mascot then libbie.

Thank you! That was it! And I guarantee you that those votes were the only ones that mattered.

Our numbers never mattered. It should be obvious by now.

I'm doing it.

Doing this.

It's also possible that they voting underflowed on certain entries. I mean, we did vote a lot of them down and these guys seem pretty incompetent at making shit.

People in charge of FOSS projects tend to have the design sensibilities of people who have undergone a lobotomy. Most of them couldn't recognize good design if it slapped them in the face, and even the projects aping off proprietary products really don't understand what makes a functional GUI or visual design.

Ultimately, that's because the philosophy of "the software is functional and stable, so that's good enough" is king. Note that functional does not mean usable. GIMP's GUI makes sense if you spend hours and hours learning all its intricacies, but it's so utterly retarded compared to Photoshop or even Paintshop Pro that nobody will ever treat GIMP seriously. Hell, tell the GIMP devs to change the name if they want to be taken seriously and all they respond with is "don't tell us to rename the project, tell everyone else to forget that 'gimp' has sexual and derogatory connotations."

Krita avoided all this by actually listening to designers in the overhaul of the UI and later the mascot design. It also helps that it's software based around drawing shit and being useful for visual design, so obviously they'd listen to their user base.

Which brings me to another point, which is that the LO devs genuinely think that their software is used by significant amounts of businessmen, instead of just FOSS enthusiasts and people who wouldn't care if the mascot was something like Libbie.

Is this the new face of Holla Forums?

This.

*YES*

This is actually pretty important. A mascot and icon is to its software what:
-a video thumbnail is to its YouTube video
-a movie poster is to a Hollywood movie
-a title is to a novel

Libbie was good because it was the only mascot that looked like it was designed by a designer with a specific, recognizable artistic vision. The other mascots, like most FOSS stuff, has a "design by committee" look to it.

ALRIGHT SO THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY LIBBIE DIDN'T MAKE IT WHILE THE FUCKING DUOLINGO OWLS AND THE RETARDED PENGUIN DID

WE NEED TO KNOW THE REAL NUMBERS FOR THE VOTE

But here's the catch, they'll probably ignore everything if we tie it to Libbie, sooooo

Why not use that beaver instead?

However you may feel about it, it's at least well drawn. By all accounts, it should have placed in the top 15 or whatever.

SO
WE NEED TO ASK THE DOCUMENT FOUNDATION FOR THE VOTE RESULTS, AND HOW THE _BEAVER_ DIDN'T WIN

WE GOTTA TAKE AN INDIRECT ROUTE HERE UNLESS YOU WANT A FUCKING SHITTY PENGUIN STARING AT YOU EVERY TIME YOU OPEN LIBREOFFICE

I'm pretty sure this is traced from something. Something about it is so familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

Good for Tyson being a good sport, but I'm still extremely irked.

I'm telling your the downboating of the other entries led to underflow. I just know it. We did this to ourselves. Plus, I wanted the 2hu to win.

Oh yeah, Freeballin' Beaver lost too.

Imagine everything else being so terrible that this gets 15 thumbs up.

I FUCKING FOUND IT!
TRACED FROM SHUTTERSTOCK!

WEW LAD!

Perhaps, but we still need to know the vote numbers, do we not?

I don't get how this didn't place in the top 15.

NO FUCKING WAY

THIS COMPLETELY BLOWS THE SHITTY "Nothing close to copyrighted stuff" BULLSHIT EXCUSE THEY HAVE

THIS FUCKING COMPETITION WAS RIGGED

Dropped. Any alternatives to Libreoffice?

VOTE THIS, THEN CONTACT SHUTTERSTOCK!

Merely a coincidence
>We checked every image very closely
>We checked every image
>We checked

Fucking wew

OpenOffice :^)

beak matches pixel for pixel

Calligra Office :^)

msoffice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY SHIT

HOW FUCKING RIGGED IS THIS COMPETITION???

What a sneaky cunt

Whoever the original artist is, they've uploaded it to all the stock illustration sites.

Holy shit! Who entered this?

maybe the original artist also uploaded it to the libreoffice mascot competition

This is happening a lot.

I doubt it though.

archived in case of memory holing archive.is/xL0Go

Even if it was, I cannot imagine this would go over well with the other contestants.

Bless you user, this takes things to a new level.

Even when there are two superior free compression software, they chose the proprietary outdated shareware. Really makes you think...

If you downvoted the penguin in the comments section now is the time to reverse them.

They made their bed and now they must lay in it.

Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse.

Blow up the penguins popularity, then throw their obvious shutterstock copy in their face?

Hold up:

On the slim chance that nobody spills the beans until after the vote finishes, yes

WHAT DID HE SAY!!?!

gone now

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP + YEAR OF THE SHUTTERSTOCK LAWSUITS

HAHAHAHAAH

Don't forget to leave your own comment and upboat every comment in the thread including yours.

Yeah baby, got banned!

"I really like this image."

RIGGED FROM THE START!

WE

FUCKING

NEED

NUMBERS

WE NEED THE FUCKING VOTES

I MEAN WOULD IT REALLY KILL THE DOCUMENT FOUNDATION TO BE TRANSPARENT ON THAT???

THEY RESET THE VOTES!

how do i vote?

Unless you mean the booru voting, the first poll is closed

what I meant was we need the numbers for the votes for each submission

This is some of the most dishonest shit I have ever seen. This is all over a fucking mascot. What the actual fuck?

They purged all the accounts and have forced email verification for account signup.

All they had to do was say here are our new mascots. Even though they are traced, they could have just said they didn't know, and then drop it, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they had to set up this whole elaborate scheme because why?

literally nazis

Why does everybody always project?

These guys were Oracle's aka. "Let's keep Java a shit"'s aka. "Making Free worse than Proprietary" rejects. What can you expect?

They have to be trying to kill LibreOffice. This looks like 2000 shovelware crap. This is going to make people ignore the product and look for something else.

Tags have been reset too.

bravo

like pottery

No green Spurdo either.

It just keeps happening

This is some fucking bullshit. Not even a furry, but almost every design that made it in is ugly as shit. There were other good designs other than Libbie too (though she was definitely the best), but it's like the ones that actually made it through were the worst fucking ones possible. That penguin is ugly as sin.

DELETE THIS!

If you are a privacy oriented individual and would like to have anonymous account, know that they did not block any of the free throwaway email services.

Why don't they just pick the shitty design they obviously copied all by themselves? Stop playing these stupid games if they aren't going to vote on the best designs.

キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!

Somebody post this at LibreOffice on Twitter or something.

I think they've locked down all acounts

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER! DON'T STEAL! :^)

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS twitter.com/darkespyne252/status/930239487782764545

They've made email necessary for registering/logging in

Twas I, Dolus.

god bless

kek, nothing can stop me from using a burner account

STOP!

Good work user. I love how we come together so well when their is blood in the water. It's like a nature documentary only it's funnier, and you get to participate.

9/11

TRASH ECONOMY.

YOUR FAVOURITE OPEN SOURCE PRODUCTIVITY SUITE NOW HAS A TRANS NON BINARY PENGUIN LAWSUIT RIDDEN MASCOT

Sam Hyde's 2270 Paradigm Shift

AHAHAHAHAHAAH
YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

fucking halfcucks are spoiling this now

HE RUINED IT

We are damn near 200 posts and this thread is only a few hours old.

It's halfchan

Holla Forums got speed of this before caught by the sun!
Also shitposters from other boards. Cuckchan /g/ is also mobilizing to counter-shitpost this despite knowing nothing of why we're doing this.

I shudder at the thought we may not have enough incompetent devs to laugh at later.

What a fag. But hopefully the mods will delete before it blows up prematurely.

WHO TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS!?

why does LibreOffice need a shitty mascot? All of these proposals are either shit or just copies.

You are literally a month and a half late.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

It's obvious this was a publicity stunt that has backfired.

We make the best stuff. I love you guys.

In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand."— The City's gone,—
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder,—and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.

Couldn't we just make Libbe the mascot of Tech? Temporarily? She is CC-BI licensed...

WE CRASHED THE SERVER

or forced them to cut the power cord

it's working fine here

It's up for me. Maybe they deployed a new version or patched something.

Ah, it's back up. I got a internal service error for a brief few seconds.

I'm not exactly sure what they were thinking. The publicity stunt part makes sense, but why give people the false sense of choice and then make it clear you're not going to give them a choice?
All of this would have been prevented if they just said "post your pics and we'll choose the one we like the best" instead of "It's your vote! And your vote says this, no buts.".

Why not ask the guy in twitter? Tell him you liked his mascot and if he'd allow you to use it as a sort of character in your tech forum.
From that one pic he sounds like a nice guy. Do not do this if he's a faggot though.

She's under a CC license (I forget which, check the old thread), so no permission required.

He likes traps... I don't really see the problem there, as far as using Libbie goes.

Libbie has my vote as Holla Forums mascot.

did they remove the comments right now? or i was banned?

I'm excited there's some happening going on at Holla Forums but not if cuckchan is involved.

I suppose the LibreOffice guys thought she maybe was too "artsy" but it should be OBVIOUS that if Tyrone made all that work without even asking beforehand (i asumme) he'd be 100% willing to customize Libbie to their needs. Considering that he made a customized version of Libbie for every product, there isn't any other submission comparable to Libbie's quality, not even close.

Tyrone is chill.

Cuckchan is like a retarded sibling that does whatever it's older brother is doing.

Tyrone?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106317962/

WEW

fuck, i meant Tyson.

I vote (purple) Libbie for mascot of Holla Forums.

idk man. The blue one gives me a qt secretary type of vibe.

I want the one where she's scanning her ass on a copymachine.

You realize we can recolor all the Libbie-chans, right? Even the black one.

smh tbh fam

I just hope Holla Forums doesn't just go spam the comments like a bunch of retards. If we confront LibreOffice on their decision-making process more maturely, we might actually still have a chance to win.

I wouldn't mind Libbie becoming a thing around here. Maybe not ALL the time, but why not at least have her in the banner?

There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot.
Besides, it might be nice to take his mascot kind of officially just as a fuck you to LibFags.

Too late, we're already past the point of no return and at the depression phase as seen and

No fun is allowed when we're out of imageboards.

He's the one who put her under a CC license. One has to assume he knew what that meant.

I made some improvements to the fat pigeon. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Don't say it

Chin, pls.

LIBBIE'S A NIGGER

She does have a sort of jungle appeal to her...

WE

Jesus Christ, this is why Lia should have won. I liked the corn dog picture so much I made a sticker and put it on my bathroom mirror.

I

WUZ

Why is Lia eating a corndog so cute?

Your furry mascot got nothing on the mountain dew 2hu

She takes after her mom. Duh.

Well fun isn't going to get us anywhere outside of the chans, it'll just make us seem like the antagonists. We have to let it be known that LibreOffice rigged the polls, then we might actually get something done.

Where's this corndog picture that I've heard so much about?

This is the picture

Is there more of her?

heheh can someone edit this with a dick? please and thank you.

That makes her look like a mascot for /a/ and Holla Forums at the same time.

Why would you want a picture of her eating the last half of a dick? Are you that much into guro?

no that's not what i'm asking at all

Reminder

You know what? I just realized what pissed me so much about this whole debacle: the Libre Office team are bunch of fucking hypocrites.

What reason did they claim for leaving the Open Office Project? They claimed Oracle forced the community board to filled with only Oracle employees. Oracle was also supposedly dishonest and did not contribute finance, testing, and a neutral approach.

What are the Libre Office guys doing now? Letting only (((community member))) votes matter, not disclosing the voting process, not vetting for quality, abusing moderation power, and the like. The same mode of things Oracle was supposedly doing back in 2011.

Hypocrites!

Then I can't help you. Your mental illness knows no bounds.

i just wanted a cute anime girl with a dick in her mouth is that too much to ask for

They obviously blacklisted Libbie after Tyson Tan went full retarded with his lewd, unproffessional comments and drawings about Kiki. Plus, they might have taken seriously the comments from that one autist that bitched about how Tyson Tan was "cheating" because various mascots were already made by him.
The Document Foundation was extremely unproffesional and not transparent at all with this one. Just take a look at this shit. Goddamit.

I don't like any of these.

Making it a whole dick doesn't suddenly make it not guro, you sick pervert. Why would you want her to be munching on a disembodied penis? I swear you people...

fify

If I'm understanding you right, this is what you want.

I say we make it simi-official.

JUST

You you must register an account in the imageboard to see the comments.

who really thought any of this looked good?

Wrong dick, would like a Jewish one, preferably of the Feynman variety.

Found the crossposter

no nigga you can attach the dick to a person for all i care i really don't give a shit just give the anime girl some damn dick so i can jerk off to it

that wasn't what i had in mind but i suppose it will do for now

This seriously ruined my day. I've been checking Holla Forums daily waiting for Libbie's landslide victory, and this happens. Truly a cuckolding of the highest order.

muito bom

never forget

libre office fork when?

Arreglá tu horrendo inglés, negrito.

Ironically, it was a copy machine that got this whole free software ball rolling.

Same. I'm honestly considering using a different word processor because this made me realize how much of a bunch of stuck-up hacks the libreoffice devs are.

Do the others. Do the nigger goat!

So now she's torturing a guy by biting his dick off. What's wrong with you?

Ara ara~
You wouldn't be a dick to little Lia would you?

99% of their shit was made by the StarOffice guys who actually had talent. Terrible management beyond any definition of terrible humanity can comprehend, but talent.

Yare yare daze.

hakui forgive me for what i'm about to do

no i never said anything about biting his dick off jesus christ just put the dick in her mouth no biting involved please

Nah, it's funposting time.

Fuck you. I'm mad. I'm so mad I can't write properly. I'm so mad I haven't been able to fap. FUCK THE DOUCMENT FOUNDATION.

But in the picture you want edited, she's eating a corndog and you wanted that replaced with a dick. Do you even know what you want anymore?

I just might say fuck it and pirate Microsoft Office 2003 (latest version before the ribbon autism afaik). LibreOffice Calc was crap compared to Excel anyway.

Nice. She belongs to us now.

you should edit the paper she's holding in the copy machine picture to be a copy of her ass

I have Office 2010. It's alright.

she doesn't even have teeth in that picture how do you know she gonna bite the dick
you're kind of making me think that i'm the insane one user...you're scaring me

I really should get back on that. It was a good series and high fantasy needs to make a comeback.

Thank you user

AAAAND we've crossed 300. And not a single Libbie lewd.

The loss meme doesn't even belong to us anymore. My friends have this instagram group chat where they share their shitty memes and people constantly post loss and virgin vs chad memes on there.

How can anyone think that fucking penguin looks good? The colors are a mess and it doesn't even match LO color scheme!

idk bro i don't even watch anime lol

You can't, like, own a meme, man. A meme just is. You have to, like, let it go and shit. You can't control the memes. The memes are, and just have to, like, experience them and shit, man.

Season 2 is really good. You should also watch the movies and ovas with Naga. They're unrelated to the TV series.

fucking outrageous

how the fuck are we going to get Office running on linux without WINE?

what

You're actually going to kill the brand with your bullshit.

Good.

LibreOffice is free software. Let's fork it with Libbie references and shit. Let's call it "LibbieOffice."

I posted a request in a drawthread on /fur/, one other user expressed interest but so far no results.

WE'RE AT 23 VOTES FOR THE RETARDED STOLEN PENGUIN AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL IN THE NEGATIVES

Wow, it's almost, as if, that was the entire idea. Imagine.

here you go you pervert.

As if they have ever cared about what we think from the beggining of the contest.

And? They dug that grave for themselves. We wanted some good designs and instead they chose only deviant-tier shit.

I didn't realize I was on /g/ 2.0. They definitely ignored the popular vote though. Maybe if someone is autistic enough to fork libreoffice, or better yet write a new office suite that doesn't suffer from dependency bloat, then you can have whatever furry OC you want as the mascot.

Disappointing isn't it?

Libre devs, not us, are killing themselves. And you don't think we're just giving them what they sowed? Get outta here!

ok you're scaring me now man

If Libbie is going to belong to Holla Forums she's going to need some OC. Preferably lewd, but I'll take anything for the moment.

POLYGONAL FURRIES

WAIT

What if Tyson gets mad or something

that could be bad

her legs look like fucking pumpkins in this

it won't matter if we win the voteor not, he's just going to make 1000 bots vote for the octopus overnight and say that everyone voted for the octopus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOO FAR

Nope.

Libbie is basically open domain. There's nothing he can do about that.

The LibbieOffice approach is better and could be funnier in the long run than "le furry nazi goat XDDD."

Libbie is under the CC-BI. And Tyson is pretty lewd himself these days. Libbie-chan needs a home, and I can think of no better place than Holla Forums.

I guess that's fair

Just sayin don't go overboard or something idk

You wanna manage the Hanna Montana Linux of office suites, be my guest. But setting Libbie up as a fixture here will be a lot easier (probably yield more lewds too).

Nobody is going to care about Libbie outside of Holla Forums, so no lewds. It will be the same as with Kiki and the KDE dragon.

KONQI NOT FOR LEWD

Leave this to /fur/.

Too late.

That's assuming we don't meme other artists to draw Libbie.

Some are required.

Well there is still the possible chance that we can bully The Document Foundation into giving up and accepting Libbie as the rightful winner

Probably not. But we CAN rub their faces in it with fresh Libbie-chan memes.

here you go, fags

the real crime are those colors

AND ANOTHER

wetboekplus.nl/

literary 200 hours in paint

FUCK YOU

it just keep getting better

Libbie is basically public domain isn't she? She belongs to us now.

Are all of them recolors?

was meant for

hmmmm

wetboekplus.nl/voorbeeld-documenten/power-of-attorney/

Just kill me now

Looks like the bots spammed the same shitty design

Should I buy libbieoffice.org and fork libreoffice as a joke? It's only $10/year for the domain.

No. Take that money and commission some furry artist for Libbie memes.

WEW

PLEASE.
oc do not steal, pls ignore shutterstock watermark

ENHANCE

I wonder what was on the shirt of this donut steel.

Is there a single design left that isn't some ripoff?

I'm starting to think we've hit some kind of meme magic vein here...

I thought you edited that as a joke. Are all these fucking mascot stolen clipart? It looks like the number 8 on her shirt or something.

(checked)
I bet there's literally only one logo that's original in that giant mess, which is the one they originally commissioned and will appoint as the winner at the end of this (((democratic process))).

it's the background from the daily dose

This whole thing is hilarious

I'm betting this whole shitshow will just end up with LO shitcanning the entire mascot process.

(Checked)

what the fuck?

YES PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Good stuff user!

Honestly I'd prefer no mascot to a shit mascot

So just how much does she turn you on, user?

MY BAD MY BAD

Meant to reply to

just let Libby end as a mascot for Calligra. She doesn't deserve this shit

'''TOO KAWAII FOR MY DICK'''

I present to you all my submission, the Libre Office Bull. OC do not steal.

nah, they dont have the balls for that.

We have somehow, through shear autism, have stumbled upon the gayest, most pointless conspiracy in the history of tech!

They won't explicitly shitcan the process, they'll just wipe the servers and pretend they've followed the process, while actually (((choosing one))) they'd like to use.

(checked)
DUBS CONFIRM

This has ALMOST been worth having the goat lose.

I couldn't agree with you more

DELET

SHUT IT DOWN

FUCK THEY'RE MONITORING THIS THREAD

OR THEY FIGURED IT OUT

EITHER WAY WE NEED A BACKUP PLAN

Everybody TAKE THIS TO SMUG. CASE DE NEPFAG!

everyone go to YOU NEED AN Holla Forums PLATINUM ACCOUNT TO WATCH THIS CONTENT

It's just the artist being lazy when removing the document icon from revision 1.

Still two for three.

Your username begins with 'R', doesn't it.

If you take a look at the first revision of the mascot it doesn't have the same scribbled out part when you pull down the brightness and up the contrast.

Nigger, everyone knows the real board is on >>/premium/
YOU NEED AN Holla Forums PLATINUM ACCOUNT TO WATCH THIS CONTENT is a shit show anyways

I'm retarded
>>>/premium/

Guys, Tyson plans to re-use Libbie for his own thing

Just so you know

400 post of pure, unrefined autism... WHERE THE FUCK IS /FUR/ WITH OUT LIBBIE LEWDS!?

Doesn't matter; she's still CC-BI. She's still ours.

*everyone's

See:

But WE'RE the ones making the lewds.

the what now?

Imagine my shock

it depends

The KDE project is pretty pro-GPL too y'know, Roka.

What does this even mean, you autist?

Dude, like, that's not property. Intellectual property doesn't real.

This whole gay crap made my night. Thanks you guys!

Another one of Tyson's characters.

He does do stuff outside of FOSS mascots y'know

Something looks fishy about the drawing in general. The weird pose makes it look like it was made in a furry character maker Flash on DeviantArt. Or it may have been traced because the poo in loo who made this forgot to outline the back part of the tunic bottom and didn't outline where the sleeves should end. I'm trying to find the real source of it now, if there is one.

reminds me of this, similar amounts of meme magic
Also ring, pls make this cyclic.s=

Ha!

This is my entry. What does everyone think? His name is Doku, the office penguin. He's from the 50s, though, so he smokes at work.

I tried it once. My phone heated up enough to power a thermal electricity generator plant. Never again.

There's still Calligra.

I thought that that basically died some time before Krita split off from it.

I didn't mean to imply that it was 100% original, but I was just answering what was erased.

I'm so happy that the furbait didn't make it and generic clipart penguin did instead. Pure bliss to see degenerates getting rekt.

-1000 votes. Did not use flat ui style.

Heiko, please.

NOT EVEN TRYING

Fuck cyclical shit, it makes threads much more difficult to archive.

Saw this OC on Holla Forums and thought it would make a pretty good banner.

I agree, it does look weird. Has a styling that seems similar to shit I saw in china.

"this OC on Holla Forums"

What Holla Forums thread is actually talking about this?

link 2 thread pls

>>>Holla Forums13792108

I want to go balls deep in Libby's tight goat pussy while having a tight grip on her long black horns

ty

not gonna lie me too

I want to marry Libby

WEW

Haha holy shit, did they not test the sites they are linking to?

Pretty sure the thread got locked due an already existing LOL thread.

WHY DIDN'T T-SHIRT PARROT MAKE IT??????
He was the best....

It's built into the booru software you're using dumi

This topic has been spreading into Holla Forums and /fur/ and now i'm here.

Dropping a lewd in 1-2 hours, then i'll get back to my regular illustration/cartoon work.

god bless

you're doing god's work

Bring on the Libbie lewds and goat lady memes! We should post these at LO on their social media accounts

holy fucking shit

Now I have something to look forward to in the morning!

So it's actually looking like this shit was rigged from the start?

Yes

Do you want some authoritarianism with your free software?

On the one hand, that's cool, on the other, my edgy 13 year old self wishes that Shadman would weigh in on this too.

TRIANGULAR YIFF BAIT

Yeah, which is why this is (((Open Source))). Honestly, Torvalds and ESR should be put to death for crimes against the users.

If they just wanted the penguin why didn't they just choose the penguin to begin with? Why bother with a vote?

Hold up, let me grab my bag of conspiracies about democracy.

SHHIEEEETTT

can someone help me real quick, is Libbie's body white with black stockings?

Or is her face and hands white and her body is black?

Pretty sure if her face and hands are white then the rest is white.

I think it's just the stockings

Gotcha, I'm totally not coloring in huge tits right now or anything.

I'm torn. The Draw icon looks like she's wearing stockings and a sweater, but the Base and Impress icons look like her body turns black at the neck. Also, I don't think her feet are white, she just has white shoes, since they're still white in the Math icon.

Shit, I forgot that I attached that image 6 hours ago.

Tyson isn't known for consistency. Try drawing Kiki and figuring out what the fuck she is supposed to look like when every single drawing Tyson does has a different design.

Just take some artistic liberties I guess. I get the impression that the neck in the Base and Impress icons is covered by a light turtleneck or something, something business-y. The Math icon suggests uniformity in the color throughout her coat, with maybe a slight lightening beginning at the breasts, but then it's probably just a lighting variance.

How much later will you keep us up tonight?

An actual Oryx, has a white underbelly, rear, and feet, outlined by a black rump, flank, and shank, for reference. Like a panda, but not.

Are you implying you require sleep?

I think drop back in around 5-6am est with your coffee, if this thread hits limit i'll look out for general Libreoffice discussion thread, you gotta take the time to render those curves

Guys. Guys! Let's be rational here. If this becomes the next mascot for LO, it'll make everyone's eyes bleed.

That is the grave they chose for axing Libbie

Joke's on you, it wasn't me and I don't like KDE either - too much bloat.

Can we get Bryan Lunduke or someone like that to talk about this incident? He did pretty good with the Mozilla Antifa story. I just feel like this needs to go beyond the imageboard echochamber to actually accomplish anything.

Probably not - unlike Antifa shit, this is pretty meaningless overall except for being funny as hell.

Alright guys, the comment section on design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/11/13/mascot-iteration/ seems to be unlocked again. It was stuck at 15 comments but now they seem to be pouring back in again. Give 'em hell.

SHE WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE

hakui is okay with that

Just checked Tyson's Twitter.

Found this
twitter.com/TysonTanX/status/926828563210305536

HOW

If you finish Slayers and want moar, check out Lost Universe. Last several novels of Slayers adapted or even translated never ever

deleted, lrn2screencap those things

Kiki the unofficial GNU/GOAT mascot.
Yes
I like this.

Well shit, I did not expect an old-ish post to disappear like that.

I wonder if Twitter has an archive somewhere.

Surprises!!

True
KYS
scereyaha.tumblr.com/post/161088407895/lets-talk-about-this

Krita is funded to the contrary of gimp

She did seem the most lewdable. Nice job user!

And do lewd things~

So... say someone wanted to commission the other colors of the Libbie rainbow... How would do?

I suggest that

WE

Use black Libbie as Holla Forums's mascot.

Anytime anything even possibly controversial is happening, you ALWAYS ARCHIVE EVERYTHING because seconds after you fucking say "hey guys look at this" moderators or the poster themselves are going to delete fucking everything.

Very nice. Are you going to do more?

Technically one can easily just stay up to date with upstream without breaking anything, since the only work that needs to be done is replacing the artwork

However you still need to build & ship it somehow (e.g. run a ppa which can be a nightmare)

this a modified polish copypasta (I didn't even know someone translated it) originally about the old pope John Paul second.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
WHY DID LIBBIE NOT MAKE IT!
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
IM NOT USING (((LIBRE OFFICE))) AGAIN
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are you people getting serious over a logo or a mascot of some computer program?

Why are you such a tasteless faggot?