SOROS SITE STARTING PETITION TO CONVINCE ELECTORS TO BE FAITHLESS

SOROS SITE STARTING PETITION TO CONVINCE ELECTORS TO BE FAITHLESS

change.org/p/electoral-coll ege-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

archive.is/kuQ8j

It ain't over until the Don is sworn in. We have to keep working until then.

tbh I don't see it working, but it helps to be aware

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
politico.com/magazine/thepeoplewhopickthepresident/2016
twitter.com/DColacho/status/734851408919461889
twitter.com/egoissocial/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_race
8ch.net/pol/res/8232859.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a coincidence

Dayum. Hivemind.

how about because we're a republic and not a democracy? All this will do is precipitate immediate activation of DOTR.

I seriously doubt they can get 37 faithless electors

I always knew the electoral college was pretty sketchy, but nobody ever told me that the electors were allowed to just ignore the votes of their people and vote for whoever the fuck they wanted to. Trump needs to add this to his first 100 days list, this process is an affront to democracy.

Doing that would violently implode America, not just from civil unrest, but from the biggest internal war forming inside the government itself. This should also concern foreign powers because a severely destabilized U.S means highly irrational behavior when it comes to foreign affairs (because they will try to take the world down with them). The outcome would be even worse than Hillary "winning" the election officially.

I mean, she conceded, does that have any legal ramifications, or no?

if by some miracle she gets the 37 faithless electorates, and the country doesn't burn from civil war, does she just go "lol nvm just kidding, I WIN!"

I mean, I still find it fucking weird how she got 1.5 million votes to gain a lead in the popular vote.

The kikes can try they have to shift 20 votes as of now, 36 is you count michigan

He'll probably get to it lettar on, maybe he'll divide electoral votes per distric or something like that, but if he deports most spics, and aplies better voter regulations, then he pretty muched fixed it

These people have no idea of the level of public anger they are trying to provoke

Bump

A civil war? Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash, shitlibs.

She has popular votes

even most liberals don't buy into this plan

believe it or not, most of them realize they can't compete against /k/ommandos

most

You don't even have to change how they're divided up or distributed, just make it so you can't have a state vote for one candidate and then have that state's faggot elector vote for a different one. They should be bound to the votes of their state's citizens by law.

It's less than a 300k difference, if Hilary tris to contest the election based on that Trump will probably call her on all the voter fraud and illegal spics voting, they probably know this and have kept shut about it because of it

Just leave the http out so we can drag to a new tab. You don't need to put a space in that way.

www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

Around 200.000 votes more than Trump, but voter fraud has been proven to be real, also, illegal aliens are not citizens. La-la land and new york city cannot dictate the fate of the whole United States.

And so it begins…

Have they counted all the votes? Last time I checked, they still haven't counted a large number of votes in a Trump leaning state which is bullshit.

Didn't Hillary concede? I thought conceding basically meant you're dropping out. I'm confused.

I swear to fucking god, if this somehow works for them…

This. If they took it to court, there is already over 1million dead voters that voted democrat, and that is just dead people. That doesn't count spics and people not registered to vote.

5 fuckings weeks we have to suffer through just to make sure this doesn't actually happen. Great.

Dumped GOP contact Info

Its not legally binding.

it wont because its a fucking retarded idea

This is the same shit Soros tried with Brexit. Seroiusly, all his tricks are are pretty transparent.

Funfact: Cunton didn't actually win the popular vote either, this is just another false narrative

Yeah, it's so blatantly obvious. The longer they don't count the remaining votes, the longer they can perpetuate the "Hillary won the popular vote!" idea and push for this electoral override shit.

They are actually making this argument.

At this point I really hope this petition succeeds. There's going to be a civil war one way or another. Let's just get it over with.

You're the same fucking phaggot who made 5 threads earlier saying Hillcunt was going to steal it, aren't you?

Which states? I'm going off based on NYT but, Texas, Kansas and Missouri are at 99%, with Utah and something like 75%, meanwhile Washington is also at 75%, is there something I'm missing?

I'm surprised you guys missed this part.

Yeah. No.

Why not just turn Soros into dog food and call it a day?

It's Alex Soros you want to go after in that case.

I remember when the delegates were doxed, to make sure they fell in line. Can something similar be done here? Sometimes people need a reminder of who they were told to vote for, and why they shouldn't go astray.

Cnn is projecting don will win the popular vote, they have no case

So what exactly is keeping the last few states from reporting?

Definitely if they even think about trying it. This time they'll know that their lives will be in danger if they go faithless.

By a mere 200,000, or less - and, need you be reminded, there was undoubtedly no small amount of voter fraud that transpired on election day, all of it on the side of the Democrats. The electoral college exists EXPLICITLY to avoid this sort of a result, to avoid urban-dwelling degenerates from overwhelming the people who live between those dens of virulence.

In any case, both had more than 50 million voters - and ask yourself: Between Trump and Clinton, their support bases, which base is scarier?

Clinton's base is loud, sure - but its mostly women and non-whites.
Trump's majority-White base hasn't really risen yet - they believe they've won already… But when they weren't so sure, they were getting ready for civil conflict to force Trump into office, and they had the backing to do it.

… What do you think will happen if they try to steal it now?

To steal a quote, from Marc Antony unto Cassius, in HBO's Rome:
> Cassius: "We have all the men of quality."
> Antony: "And I have a mob that will roast and eat your men of quality in the ashes of the Senate house."

IOW:
War.
And Trump support base?
Tthey - we - will win such a confrontation. Handily.

Let the hyenas and jackals scheme, for the lion will rise should they get too bold, and kick the living shit out of everybody.

HAIL TRUMP

OTOH if the satanists are cornered enough they just might make the world burn.

I think among those who voted for Hillary there are enough people who probably would be 'pushed over the line' in terms of their support of her if that happened. A lot of people at my work were neither pro trump nor pro Clinton, but were voting for Clinton out of discomfort for Trump.

That said, if anything gets shady, Rehashing spirit cooking and saying it's the fucking devil destroying the constitution would rile people up. Some of the blacks at work even said if they had that spirit cooking info earlier it would have indeed won a lot of votes.

Attempted fraud, perhaps even outright treason.

And even if the "Hillary has more individual votes!" spiel is legitimate, there's still a number of factors stopping that from actually counting for anything:
>1. Hillary might have more people, but Trump has more of the Country; when you look at the vote breakdown by county, literally only the hyper-bloated coastal cities were blue, 90+% of the land was all Trump.
>2. I would bet big bucks that she would owe whatever popular lead she could possibly have to bussed-in illegals failing at tipping the scale.

We could turn him Hebrew Nationals.

freaking told you all they would try this but you gave me your "stop concern trolling" bs

Bro, relax.
We win either way this plays out.

If they try to 'steal' it, you can be damn sure there will be a response - they've already let it set in too far for people to allow it to change.
There'd be open warfare in the streets within 24 hours.

So what? Let them try.

THE TRANSITION WILL NOT BE PEACEFUL

Even if you adjust the electoral college for population only it still gives the win to Trump.

Every fucking time.

We should just kill faithless electors that vote for Hillary tbh
I'm FBI

I seriously doubt they'll survive getting 36.

I agree.
I'm CIA

They would need 38 because of the Indian chief in Washington who was a Sanders supporter.

THIS IS WAR NOW, TIME TO SPAM THE PETITION WITH ALL OF THE BOTS YOU CAN ANONS, THIS IS IT!!!!

Fuck off, kike.

I guess he wasn't alone.

Of coursh not.
But you can't bring friends.

Faithless electors? They are not my friends.

I thought you were saying spam it to accelerate it and launch us into a civil war like some LARPer, my bad. I'm just suddenly really on edge again with this news, this is EXACTLY the kind of plan we've come to expect from the kikes but I really thought they had no way out. Now I get to stress about this shit for another 5 weeks, unlikely as it may be.

People in 100% blue or red states who oppose their states choice dont vote. If the election was for popular vote these people would care enough to go out there. You cant change the rules after the game is over

Soros is telling people to commit a crime, it even says there are legal consequences. Find evidence hes going to pay these people or pay their fines or legal fees or whatnot, thats conspiracy

They're throwing a tantrum. Children do that when you tell them no. If they don't cut the shit in a few days, they have to be spanked with ropes

Didn't the NeverTrump-neocohens talk about this already in spring?

Dude, quit stressing.

There will be war if they try to steal this - no matter what happens, we win.
Let them throw their tantrums - but should they move to alter this situation, to change the outcome of the election…

Blood and Iron

Does it really matter with shillary already having conceded?

Don't be too harsh on it, its the only fucking thing that might keep us from a Clinton presidency right now.

Oh this Kike is BEGGING to be arrested.

The protests are also wrapped up in this, petition is just a small part.

Don't forget Putin, who is being SO good to Trump that he has his Government investigating why the clintons purchased firearms in case it's a threat to Trump.
They try anything fucky and he'll be one of Trump's first Allies (and the Biggest)

The protests are meaningless rabbles of a few thousand women, children and muds.

Trump routinely fills larger venues, with far more energy.
The summed population of these protests likely doesn't account for half a week of Trump rallies at their height.

There's nothing to worry about, so long as you have faith in yourself and your people.

You're welcome to if you think its nothing. Others will actually work to prevent this.

why would we even mention it? it's a foregone conclusion.

I have faith, but I won't lie and say this shit isn't going to be nagging at the back of my head for the next month. It doesn't help that the original thread pointing this out got slid to fucking hell and eventually anchored. I'm honestly not the type to get overly paranoid at this shit, I never LARP, but I'm fucking worried until he's actually sworn in now.

What a time to be alive. Can't make this shit up.

That being said, if by some snowflake's chance in Hell their plan were to actually succeed, it would be begging for a civil war.

I'd say it's worth keeping an eye on man. I don't want to drive to work, get out of my car, and get attacked in the parking lot and have my pants down all because of a Trump bumper sticker.

They won't give up for a long while, not while they have the powers of the world feeding them. We have dealt them a HARSH blow, but they are NOT defeated, not by a long shot.

Stay frosty Holla Forums. And if you haven't, gun the fuck up.

No, don't 'think nothing of it', just don't be a concern trolling faggot, you faggot.

If you want to achieve something, get on one of the normie platforms and start organizing for 'peaceful demonstrations' in the event of any shenanigans, instead of concern trolling Holla Forums, you faggot.

Stop worry, and start planning.

This is why concern trolls are such faggots: If you were ACTUALLY worried AND an intelligent White person with agency, you wouldn't be worrying, you'd be planning.
Which suggests one of two things if you're running around Holla Forums concern trolling, either A) you're not an intelligent White person with agency, or B) you're not actually worried.

Pick one, and either get to work or shut the fuck up.

see

Don't worry, be fashy.

We tried to plan, you saged half the duration of the thread and got it anchored and that is what makes me worry. Why is it wrong to be cautious for another month? Why the fuck would you let your guard down when we're this close and they have one last chance to steal it?

Don't throw around terms you don't understand the meaning of.

Liberals

later

They are really sore losers.

this would be great imo. immediate civil war and purge of all libs would be the result. i think it's better that way

They can do this if they want civil war, sure, but honestly don't see it happening.
They're giving Trump special treatment now, CNN is telling leftists to calm down, Trump's "talk" with Obama yesterday probably consisted of some deep, secret shit and told him which boundaries to not overstep if he wanted to live, which is why it went well over, etc. etc.
They'll most likely kill him in his second term if he does some crazy shit, if they even dare to is my prediction. Best case scenario is just 8 years of kike asshurt while we make America great again..

P.S: Whoever made this banner is great. Sage for offtopic.

nice

You aren't being cautious, you're concern trolling. If you were genuinely being cautious, you'd be elsewhere, doing something of value, not concern trolling on Holla Forums. Already went over this. Suggests the intelligence bit is also in question.

Because I know that any attempt to steal it leads to war. I don't think this, I know this.
And protip: So do they.

That's what this rabble of dindus, children and women is all about - they aren't willing to wage open war, but they'll make a fuss so you think you have to make accomodations for them, think you have to cow-tow to their interests.
But you don't, because they aren'tactually willing to wage open war - because they'd lose, and they know it.

Wew lad, that's some reddit-tier snark you've got there.
Here, I'll just Jewgle it:

Not quite the case here, I grant you, but daaaaamn close.
More like
In this case, whether user is aware of their opposition stance, that is, whether user is just a paranoid faithless pussy or a legitimate agent of the enemy attempting to sow fear and uncertainty… That's arguable, and irrelevant.

They want it, user. That means they've got something up their sleeve.

Civil war is only the last option, and the final solution. There is still time to foil their shit, and you want to jump straight to the conflict like you've probably been saying since the primaries started.

DOX THE ELECTORS AND RUIN #NOTMYPRESIDENT
THERE IS STILL WORK TO BE DONE
NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN

tbh if the protesters show up at the electors' houses they will probably vote for trump out of spite

We could have a bit of fun with the "protestors".

Especially if we start leaving pressure cookers with them.

Get hung, Jew. Don't think I'm not aware of your switch tactics.

In what way am I opposing Trump by suggesting we NOT let them steal it? Tell me one fucking way this actively hurts us, advising caution just as we have this entire goddamn election cycle. You are the opposition if you're trying this hard to OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. There is nothing wrong with caution at this point, it's one more measely month. I want to celebrate just as badly as anybody else, I've been shitting on leftists for the last 2 days nonstop, but if you think they won't try this you're not from here.

No its not remotely the case, you're the one concern trolling. You're the one saying "well I'll help but only if you change to x"

they won't do it. for one, it would cause a civil war. secondly, it would set a precedent that would bite the democrats in the ass eventually.

You're also saying I propose no solution when we've told you to call your fucking official multiple times across multiple threads. You know exactly what you have to do, but you don't care because you're a goddamn shill trying to steal this from us.

good news is a lot of "journalists" are going to have really expose themselves to push this, it is a nexus point for them, there will be no going back afterwards

THERE ARE SOMETHING SOROS CAN DO TO MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT

Assassination (well, everyone thought of this already)

Using recounting as an excuse, make Hillary president or make election tie

Make election tie, then their congress choose Hillary

Accuse Trump of sexual offend or others, investigate his tax record, find him guilty, then Trump cannot be president

Claim Trump rigged the election, make up evidence

That's what I can think of right now

Funny, but this is no time for jokes, or celebration to be done anymore. Tell every trump supporter the truth. Show them the Don's tweet, if they haven't seen it yet. Spread this shit.

That's what they want, you dolt. They want America to be divided.

If you actually paid attention to the speech two days ago, you'd know Trump wants UNITY.

DO NOT GO AGAINST HIS MISSION

Why are you using multiple proxies faggot?

They would have done this on November 8th if they were going to.
Expect NEW scandals to come up and be hailed as 'worse than watergate'.

Remember who you are!

wait nevermind, sorry.

Nice meme, too bad for them that's not how it works in a republic.

Also to add, Hillary conceded meaning someone higher up told her to accept defeat. You really think she would say she lost without the approval of the ones pulling her strings?

He's raising awareness, chump. You should do the same, between phonecalls.

Sticky this thread for further attention.

No, they don't. If they did, they'd have made their move by now - every day they leave it, the more stable it becomes in the mind of the people, and the more resistance they'll meet.

Vid related is this whole protest-petition thing: Its a threat display.
Which is a total falsehood, covering up the reality of
> "Oh god I'm small and incompetent! Please just go away! Please don't eat me! Please! Please!"

And to that I say:
OM NOM NOM NOM

The fuck are you on about faggot?

That you think they COULD steal it is acting in favor of the opposition, that you promote the possibility of them stealing it, the same.

Demoralization.

Another accusation of Jewry… Interesting. Its almost like there's a concerted effort to get people super worked up at the notion of them stealing the election, eh?
As though there's no hazard on their behalf in such a BLATANT move against the will of the ACTUAL American people.

Caution, fine, but enough with the pussy-ass whinging, this overt and womanly concern as though there isn't obvious remedy for such obvious corruption, and as though that remedy would be unlikely to be applied in this instance.

And if you think them trying this wouldn't blow up enormously, you're not from here.

Trump won EVERY clade of White America.
ALL OF IT.
AND a fuckton of the non-Whites.

To steal this means war - and they know it, hence vid related.
These protests, this petition, and this worthless feminine worry-warting, reeking of neurotic Jewry trying desperately to pass their illness off to the masses, to instill a sense of fear and uncertainty where there is none, and none is deserved.
This is nothing but
And you're buying it, and presenting it to others as though its legitimate… Yet not taking any ACTUAL action on that front, merely worry-warting on an anonymous website full of people so paranoid that we never can and never do organize any sort of large-scale movement or organization.

Seems strange tbh fam.
Me? I'm not worried. Because I have faith in my people, and I see through this threat display to all the
underneath it. And I've already given my response to such pleas.

real question is if Soros is going rogue a bit. He always has seemed to be the burn it all down type to me.

Yes lets unify with the fucking terrorists. If we left this year and a half to faggots like you we would have lost. No decent human being is going to align with lefty kids that are out to kill Americans.

Of course, they can combine multiple techniques here. For example, Accuse Trump of sexual offence and relate to his tax record, inform people that Trump lies, therefore he rigged the election, several recounting must be done. Then recount to make Hillary at least tied to Trump. Their congress will choose Hillary as president. At he same time, accuse Trump of tax problems and sexual offence, try to find him guilty.

So what would they want? A Trump presidency cannot happen to them.

Bumping for faith in Kek.

If (((they))) shift his votes, it will be civil war…

That's a concern.

Maybe this is how it happens.

Might just send in the UN peacekeepers. That's being optimistic, I really want a free FAL.

Civil war is NEVER a concern to them.

Lend him your energy!

Any foreign action in the USA would be treated as an act of war by us, the people.

Busing in protesters and giving them the spotlight says otherwise, gaslighter.
You're trying to lower energy, and instill complacency into the American heartland. Fuck off and die.
Again, you're just shilling complacency onto this board. Nice tactic, but I've already seen through it.
What good would that do for them, Jew?

The fucking votes haven't even been 100% counted yet and the remaining votes are likely to give Trump the popular vote as well anyway.

I wasn't surprised she conceded, there were multiple states that would have to be contested or 'recounted'— too hard to pull off more than one or two. I am more surprised 60 million votes went her way all things considered.

Interesting, to them if Hillary wins that's the best. After all Hillary has experience, Trump does not, and will probably do crazy things.

The normalfags, you retard. The normalfags.

Unify with them by spreading awareness. It's the god emperor's will, and you know it. He had to fucking type it out for you, it seems.

Soros probably wants a civil war himself. But only because he's a fool who doesn't know what he's up against.

Hillary probably conceded just to preserve what little credibility she's got left.

which ones?

I can understand if he wants WW3, but a civil war… no so much?

I think he's just playing the game for himself, it's like a sandbox game to him unless he has people controlling HIM

Sounds like what they're totally down for. Ultimately sounds wonderful, imagine the free funz and they're all NATO and practically domestic. The UN was a mistake.

Here is a nerve gas recipe I have been posting and refining since 2009. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
Get a 25gal hazmat container which is hermetically sealed. Buy a car with cash from somebody you don't know a distance from your home. This requires no proof of ID and no paper trail. Purchase or make any sort of explosive you desire. Collect a large amount of hair and skin flakes from local airports or anywhere that people congregate. Us this contaminate the interior of the vehicle to hide your own from forensics. Drive to a major urban center. Steal a license plate from the area such as a motel parking lot outside the city center and discard the original somewhere it will not be found like a river(this will further complicate the tracking of the vehicle and prevent them from identifying you on CCTV footage as you drive through the city. Park the vehicle in any open lot or in the street. Detonate the explosives with a simply electronic timer connected to blasting caps or another suitable ignition source.
You will kill between 2,000 and 30,000 depending on the population density and weather conditions.
Saracens spent 50 million dollars to hijack planes and kill a few thousand. A white man could kill tens of thousands over and over again without being caught for a few thousand dollars.

Also I noticed something. Yesterday if you checked the popular vote progress on the CNN site I'm certain it used to show the percentage of votes counted (at the time it was at 92%) and it also showed that it predicted a Trump win. Now all you see is pic related.

Seems like they're trying to hide something.

Are the signatories published? Because this would be a great list of people to go after if there shitty little plan works. Fucking 42 people is all they need to bribe/intimidate.

No. It is politically smart to concede when losing. It has no real meaning, just to show you are a person respect election outcome and have good temper. You can do things and concede at the same time.

Happy birthday to me, I'll be out for blood.

Illegal votes and a holdout on total count. Those two things will invalidate their push.

do you even poodle??

How fucking Pozzed are you? No one wants what they are seeing in the fucking riots anyway. If some Sand niggers spice it up with a Nokia Potluck that makes them seem worse. You don't unify with terrorists, especially ones that are getting bused in.

War. Also there's one strategy (((they))) could attempt still while still having Trump in: Provoke an all-out war in the South China Sea and use trade war tensions between U.S and China to fuel a regional confrontation. Fortunately this scenario has a lesser chance of all-out nuclear war, but it would still be very devastating.

I suppose we could make a petition to counter theirs? I don't think that the electoral college works this way or that this is going to do anything.

I agree that they want war, but Hillary is easier to control and easier to wage war for them… she truly has experience for this matter

It's a state by state affair. A lot of states went red, and a lot of folks don't care for whats been going on in the cities.

No. people think trump already won and making another petition will be way too power hungry

Of course, but that won't stop the lugenpresse from reporting it, and the electors feeling "intimidated" as they laugh in the back of their minds.

No, it doesn't, dumb ass. It suggests they want to put on a show.
Are those dindus armed? Are they doing anything but what rioting dindus normally do?
No?
Then they clearly don't want war, which would be obvious to any Holla Forumsack who knows about their prospects should civil unrest develope - but they want gullible fuckwits like you to think they do.

Security and Vigilance =/= Paranoia and Fearmongering

No, shilling action>worrying. If you're worried, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
But coming here, and going all "Shit guiz, we better be worried about the big bad leftists! They wanna start a war dontcha know! Wanna give the nogs and women and faggots and highschool students guns to fight a war!"? That's retarded. Suggesting our opposition WANTS such conflict is retarded, because everyone involved knows who wins such conflict.

Its a threat display, dumbass, Jesus Christ, do you just not get this conceptually or what?
THEY WANT YOU TO BE SCARED OF THEM, SO THAT YOU ARE INCLINED TO ACQUIESCE TO THEIR DESIRES.
Its just like that fucking lizard, putting its frill up and opening its mouth to something that EVEN IT KNOWS could crush it with little-to-no effort whatsoever, its intent being to get a predator to acquiesce to its desires (in that case, to go away and not eat it).
Our enemies are doing that RIGHT NOW, and you're buying it - what's more, promoting buying it to others, and covering your ass with the excuse of "W-Well I'm just saying be cautious!"… Which is a joke, because if you were ACTUALLY CONCERNED (if you ARE actually concerned and just a retard, take this next bit as advisory) then you would be on a more stable platform attempting to organize counter-active efforts - if you're really worried about them stealing it, if you really believe thats possible without war, then you should be on the major social media platforms, organizing people in your local area under the assumed possibility of such events transpiring and assisting others to do likewise.

But you aren't.
You're shitposting on Holla Forums about these scared and incompetent mongrels being a threat, as though you think, despite Trump winning ALL clades of White America, that I dunno, we'd just sit back and let that shit happen if they tried to steal it via such blatant corruption, let alone via military force employed by incompetent mudpeople (the only clade of their support liable to engage such action)?

Like I said: Be cautious, sure - but fearmongering, womanly worrying, without any action to back it up, is worthless.
Stop being afraid of the lizard, its frill is worse than its bite - and we're going to roast that little shit should it dare to try and bite us.
Fucking bet on it, Jew.

So hack the databases, get their first, last name, zip code

add rope.

Then they should have no fucking problem doing their job and electing Trump.

Well. I feel the cash pile there running on is gonna get real fucking low. Folks are starting to look at Soros. their shitty plan won't last for much longer.

They need to consider three factors:

Whether dem got votes close enough, so recounting makes more sense

Whether electoral votes are higher for states

Whether it is easy to rig

Now that it is in Chaos everywhere, Clinton supporters are extreme, a good environment to do things for them

Of course they can make it seems some Russians or trump supporters are hacking and rigging. More reasons for them to recount, smart guy.

Sell duh, that's why they need Hillary to protect and gain their wealth

List of the electors.
Not archiving because you have to click through to see them all, only a few display at a time.
politico.com/magazine/thepeoplewhopickthepresident/2016

So selecting easy to faithless electors is key part for them.

aka their puppies

They've already been elected. You can find the correct ones by filtering by individual states and then the party of which way that state went.

What a weak fucking sister you are, to say those words. Try to raise a little awareness, and you're quaking in your boots. I want you to spread awareness that these crowds are a minority, and dox the electors. Get to it, or fuck off.
I am. Someone has to spread the news.
If you think they're fighting alone, you're wrong as hell. You know exactly what Obams will do when the Trump supporters begin defending themselves.
Nope. The lugenpresse doesn't expect anyone to believe them anymore. They're basically putting on a play with the electors, in which they shall pretend to be intimidated by leftists into voting for Her, all the while prepping the predators for a purging of everyone who dares to fight this bullshit.
I'm not seeing you doing anything about this. Get to work.

Just ignore the shill at this point. I've got the list of names here

Good luck doing that now. The old bitch called it quits and the lefty rags got black pilled hard. The only thing left is for Soros to get the Samson Going. Thankfully that won't work as planed.

I actually hope it happens. Full on civil war ensues immediately, the shitskins are already engaged in war, this would force us into battle as well.

Hurr durr ur just a bunch of concern troll defeatists

Durr

I don't think you understand, user.

The electors will be merely pretending they are intimidated by the minority, and MSM will tell everyone that such is true.

They did report, the news sites are simply not calling it.

My god. Why the fuck do you even bother waking up in the morning?

Radical. Time to make them official members of the JUST league.

Report this to mods for sticky. Time to get busy.

Well I hope you didn't just get a refund just because the election is over. We'll have to be on high alert for a while going forward.

Believable and funny.

To add to this, we now have a near guaranteed chance of winning a civil war. Before now, we'd had a pretty decent chance, but winning the election has given us legitimacy. We now have a guarantee of citizens joining us to stop a tyrannical government in true American fashion, the Democrats base is demoralized and less likely to act, and the military is a guaranteed ally instead of a potential enemy. If they wanted to stop us by means like these, then they waited too long. Our power has grown too much for them to contain anymore. Our guy was even acknowledged by the current president as his successor. They fucked themselves by allowing us to have an election. They bought into their own false polling, and that will be their undoing.

This isn't something to worry about until people in the DNC start advocating for it.

Cut the projection, Kyle, and just accept that your plot is very obviously breakable.

So the Electors want to die then in a Civil war then. The Electors that may in fact voted for trump in the general election. Why the fuck would they do that when this shit might die out harder than occupy wall street.

The military wouldn't get involved probably. But we have the police and national guard on our side and that's enough.

The fuck are you going on about? Few here watch Talmud Vision around these parts, you retarded heeb.

I think they would. A lot of them already supported Trump, and his new job is to be their leader. I don't think they'd ignore the perceived and well liked commander in chief's orders to kill the globalist scum openly trying to subvert the will of the people they've sworn to protect.

lovin those dubs also check this thread

Yeah. No. Kill it before it even starts. Fuck their shit up, including the hashtag, and everything. No wait.

Simple, it won't. He's got money to spare, and as a risk to take, there's no doubt he'll bank on these kind of theatrics. The only thing that could stop this is acting quickly and intimidating the electors first, while spoiling and crashing the protest mirage that the lugenpresse has going on. Trump's basically given the order to act upon it, with his latest tweet, so I see no reason to act upon it now, rather than wait.

Your lack of an argument is what I'm going on about. Keep saging. I'll be sure to reply.

Good point. When faithless electors happen, there must be an excuse. So there are

Hillary wins popular votes

Riots everywhere, we should be strong together

Hillary accepts results peacefully, respect the election, however, trump definitely didn't

Online petition says it all (and if Trump supporters start a online partition countering it, it will be power hungry coz he already won by electoral votes)

They follow orders, that's it. Unless it's an order to fire on American citizens from President Stutter Obongo.

Oh I agree, I'm not saying ignore it. It's just not Defcon 1 until politicians and the media start trying to push it.

You really talked about civil war too much. There will never be a civil war. And they do not have to worry about it at all.

You can give up, now. It's obvious that nothing is over. Nothing stops this train. Not until inauguration.

The memes must flow.

Doesn't mean we can't make some art out of the fuckers using some trees and rope.

I made a mistake here.

When calculating electoral votes number, they will, of course, minus the faithless electors under their control.

No. They can make it not happening at all or happening following their interest. It is far more complicated than this. But civil war is not an option, and not a worry for them.

Now you're getting it, and now it is time to mobilise, and fast. No brakes.

That means it's happening, user. That's when it's too late.

Right now we're at level 2. Don't spare a moment. Mobilise the teams. It may be a pain to stop celebrating so quickly, but that's their advantage over us, right now. Surprise them, and crush with no mercy.

Then we're inevitably fucked regardless.

If they have so much control, then why did they let Trump get elected? I think they're concerned enough about it to pay people like you to post here.

Nice try Alex Jones. Need some more fear porn for cash do we? Go back to Reddit you CTR, leftist, government agency employee shill.

Hillary called up Donald and gave him the job. Barack invited Donald to the White House and declared him the president elect.

Soros is just another butthurt lefty that can't accept the will of the people.
I don't give a shit how many votes there are because Donald has been saying all along (and rightly so) the system is rigged. Plus illegal immigrants don't count Georgey Boy so have fun when Hillary's votes get subtracted and vote rigging is announced on CNN.

lol they cannot rig it all at once. It is too easy to be exposed. Plus Trump's election simply radicalize the lefties, while make right wingers pay less attention. Make the second step rigging easier and more acceptable.

That's where you're wrong. If they wanted to, they could've squashed everyone opposing them long ago, but it was not the sword which stifled them, but the pen instead.

Spread the word, intimidate, and gather. That's what's been keeping it all together, this whole election season. Keep on meming.

There's no way to keep the United States in its current form without deporting millions of spics and moslems. If they aren't removed, and the country is not returned to 75%+ white (hopefully 90%), then it is going to fracture and split along racial lines. Peacefully or violently.

PETITION IS OFFICIALLY SHOAH'D

They can't even stand up to us simply preparing to get up in arms anymore!

It is too far to consider removal right now.

No I mean we can win this election but if Civil War isn't an option we're fucked regardless because of the demographic situation. We could remove every last illegal and we'd still be a minority in 30-40 years since we already are a minority if you look at young children.

They'll never let us go peacefully.

wew

No. They're being bused in by Soros. Get it right.

The complacency is merely a sign of laziness, in the sight of what most want to be victory. As sad as it is, the fight has yet to be over. Don't turn back just yet. Not now.

If they want to start a civil war, it is easy. However, we cannot start a civil war - giving the current condition and their power.

Removal doesn't have to be door to door inspections with SWAT teams. Just end the welfare and remove anchor baby citizenship. There are lots of ways to get them to leave on their own. We could even pay them to leave.

That's great, but stay ever vigilant. More shenanigans are sure to come, which just means that we're going to
KEEP WINNING

Lel, why was it removed? Did it violate terms of service or something?

No. I dont mean to say radicalize them to riot but to radicalize them into panic. For them its like nightmares come true.
Most important, nobody is turning right just because trump gets elected.

Fuck. That means not only was the last thread serious, but this is so a legit plan, and they're watching this thread right now.

Only because the military's support is anyone's guess, and trump supporters are becoming lax. Get the grease wheeling. Spread awareness of their fuckery. Tell trump. Anything. Kill it in it's infancy, before they try this shit again.

The popular vote was rigged too, right?

The fuck. There's a whole fucking thread about how the old bitches rep is in tatters on a lefty rag and this how you react. You hitting the hooch, Shimon?

It does not matter if it's just used as a reason to make people accept the faithless electoral outcomes

They're in a state of despair. Not in a state of panic. They're trying to meme that, and so far nothing has come of it, other than a few niggings.

Other than that, they're either making empty threats, or just whinging, like the fucking crybabies they are.

That's the point. Some lefties simply dont like Hillary herself. However, now the fear for Trump has make them so.

Thous hast failed.

Hmmm…say, mayhaps we should look into egyptian lore about the Benuu (egiyptian phoenix)

You shut it down pretty quick, Elijah. You gonna put it back up, real soon? We'll be here for you, ready, waiting.

Only so much time will tell until it starts actually working. No time to lose. Trump speaking of this alone means it's important to stop ASAP.

10/10 post.

Keep telling yourself that.

This fucking kike.

I hope that attempting to incite a civil war is against their terms.

Oy vey. The goyim loin so quickley!

SHUT IT DOWN

Op banned for concern trolling

Well, thinking constructively can help one win, not arrogance and obedience.

Spoken like someone who never served. There are plenty of service members who would love to shut down a leftist uprising even if they had to desert to do it.

RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH A PEPE TO PLEDGE TO KILL YOUR LOCAL SENATOR IF THEY VOTE HILLARY WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO VOTE TRUMP

They won't get this many faithless electors, no way in hell, not after the media called it for Trump. Democrats are already furious over Trump's win, there's no good reason to make Trump supporters furious too, ever last drop of public trust in the establishment would vaporize.

Fuck democracy, it's just a temporarily useful tool, Trump will be Emperor.

AYE

May those who try to stump Trump be met with the same curse of those before them!

My state went blue but fuck it, this goes out to Florida and the panhandle that kept the cucks at bay.

I can honestly say I have reached the stage where I literally hate white liberals. I have never felt real hatred in my life before but at this point I have come to hate the members of my race who are hard leftists.

I don't think the white race is one race. I don't believe in this nordic & mediterranean stuff as being what divides whites into separate races. I believe the racial divide within whites is whether those whites are leftists or rightists.

I believe ideology is rooted in biological differences and that white liberals are for the most part biologically different than conservatives. This is why I think whites are two races and not one.

A white liberal is not a member of my race, I am not claiming them as being a member of my people. I hate them and the reason I hate them is because I now realize they have been expressing hatred for me my whole life and have been collaborating to dispossess me of my religion and my heritage and my holidays.

White liberals deserve our hatred. They are our enemies. We are in a state of war now.

Getting faithless electors is not a problem. People are their puppies. As for public trust, not a thing to worry, they have that petition and a divided country to show you it's important to be strong together. The election of Trump itself is a sign of great lack of public trust. They have nothing to lose for this matter. The most important thing for them is to, put themselves in power.
Also, dems are happy if Hillary finally wins. Trump supporters are always angry and blaming them, and, of course, trump supporters never trust them – think about the people they support, the one claimed the election was rigged.

It depends on the state. Some can, some can't.
Not that it matters since pulling something like this would be suicide and tantamount to a coup which would not go over well with the fat chunk of pissed off gun grabbing zealots already cynical of the government that just legitimately got their candidate elected.

Not only they can promise faithless electors a bright future and lots of money, they can also promise the change of this rule so electors will not be punished - instead, electors will join them and become a hero for supporting popular vote and women's to-be-president rights.

then kek will strike them down with RWDS

Every time I hear about voter fraud (((incidents))) it's the democrats doing the rigging. Eight years ago, four years ago, now. Why have there been no consequences (yet)?

Leftists are probably descended from serfs/peasants who were seletively bred for thousands of years in Europe to be the docile slave race that serves the warrior and other castes.

This time they might claim the founder of trump university rigged the election and then recount

Most of them btw are probably status-quo supporters at heart. Don't think much, just mindless devotion to whoever is in power. Their same genetics if they were raised in a different society would have them be fanatical NatSocs. I think it's some kind of survival strategy.

No. They are slaves to you know who

I think there is something to your theory, leftists were likely descended of people with certain types of jobs in Europe. I am not sure if it was serfs or if it was some other social class they are likely descended of but it definitely is related to what their occupation and social role was.

And the progressive trend starting with the french revolution has been the extermination of aristocracy and so their has likely been a type of race war within the white race for a long time now. And this inter-white race war seems to be expressed through the white liberal white conservative who represent two subraces within the white race.

Hillary also conceded defeat and Trump would not accept any other outcome. Publicly. So the electors doing a vote against this outcome is unwise for the simple fact that the sheer number of people who have become interested in politics solely thanks to Trump means that it is political suicide despite what this faggot says All you have to do is dox them and send them their own dox, reminding them what will happen if the don't stay faithful to their party. Trump himself has a reputation for being vengeful and everyone is so scared of him that the whole republican party fell in line. Obama doesn't dare disrespect him to his face now, shit is happening practically overnight from the outcome of the vote count, and Hillary's own team is fleeing the country.

I'm just saying there's a slave-caste amongst Europeans and they support whatever they perceive as the status-quo, whatever that is, for now it happens to be jews.

Other theory is it's just the accumulation of degenerates due to too many years of decadence and not enough cullings of the weak.

You're missing the part where they get lynched. They may as well be signing a declaration of war against the populous, a populous that's already looking for an excuse to tar and feather them. It's a war they'd lose almost immediately. All the money in the world won't protect them from half a nation worth of fervent angry jaded fanatics who openly arm themselves and shout curses at establishment politicians.

The electors are affiliated with the political party their state is supposed to vote for. SO the leftists are trying to convince republican electors to vote democrat or abstain.

We have have to put pressure on our electors to let them know we really want them to vote Trump. Peer pressure, social pressure, is very powerful. People are more likely to do what they think otehr people want them to do.

I don't think it will happen, but theoretically, if faithless electors gave Clinton the presidency how would it play out?

More like oil and ignite.

source?

The people that actually own guns would protest.

We need to analyse this shit and get an idea of just what stocks of people all these leftists are descended from.

Both my parents btw are hyper-bluepilled irredemable leftists but I'm an far-right white nationalist and have always been one, even before Holla Forums make it mainstream.

We could also approach this from an esoteric angle and consider reincarnating souls of various stages of development and so on.

One thing I know for sure is, only 5% of the populace is actually free-thinking leader-types, the rest are followers. There's a bit out of "Collin Wilson - The Occult" I pasted about thisbefore and someone screencapped, hopefully they'll repost it here.

The 5% rule suggests that majority of humans just adopt the stances and follow the natural leaders present in their group, and that they are basically like leaves in the wind, with no solid ground to stand upon without their leaders present.

These people are more than slaves. If they were slaves that would not be an issue. The issue is they are collaborating in order to attempt to dispossess us. They are traitors and enemies.

There is an aphorism in a collection of aphorisms called Don Colacho's aphorisms that goes something like "envy tends to be the true force behind moral indignation"

twitter.com/DColacho/status/734851408919461889

Liberals are envious jealous people who hate success and they want to destroy success. They are evil and we can't assume they are just some slave class who would be good under the proper master.

White liberals are evil traitors and we need separation from them and we need to shun them and ostracize them and cannot let them to have any say in our society. They are evil.

Civil war. The sjws in the big cities fleeing the country rather than starving the red control the farms and the routes for food and the ones who cannot flee will probably either die or weasel.

I don't believe this is true at all. If anything they've overplayed themselves this time. Soros and his masters truly believed they had already stolen the election and now they are chimping out and making stupid mistakes on their part.

This also if I am correct the winning party for each state chooses the electorates.

Badly very fucking badly. Hillary knows it, the actual Democratic party knows it. That's why Lieutenant Head Kike is pushing for this and not the Democrats.

lol in their governmency, your opinion doesn't matter. As long as they promised a bright future for faithless electors, that's all he need. Well, he sure has an option to vote trump and earn by his hands in his life, working hard to get promotion under trumps governance. But hey, be faithless and then he gets a bright guaranteed future, otherwise not only without such bright future, he might be punished for not following order in the future - the best case is working hard under trumps governance. You want to be justified? There is a thing you cannot afford.

it looks fully active to me.

My personal experiences tend to confirm what you are saying for a large number of these libtards. They destroy their own bodies, families, etc. and want to drag everyone down they can.

Are there any websites or twitter users you know of that analyze this stuff?

If anyone wants to analyze the caste origins of leftism with me feel free to direct message me at my twitter
twitter.com/egoissocial/

CNN's cucking to Trump now, I think that they've all received their marching orders and this won't happen.

lol if black men protest, it's white mens fault. If you protest, it's called nazi and their army will kill you for good reasons.

Shit, you're right (though I had to search it to get to the page for some reason). Guess it's bugged out on my end?

Because they know it would be suicide to continue with their current course. They better start undoing the damage or be at least be neutral or the U.S will implode from the hysteria they fueled.

lol, what is the best move for Hillary otherwise? She is less than honest
Trump may not accept other outcome, then he is considered the enemy of democracy and jailed for such good reasons

Nope, they would rather be scared of the ones the matters, because long termly, they are in control, not trump

Tom Montalk maybe?

montalk.net

I don't know anything about twitter.

I'm honestly not sure what happened to me. I have never hated anyone or felt pleasure in someones anguish before but seeing all the liberal tears after trump won put me in a state of physical bliss and euphoria.

Maybe it is the result of years and years of being treated like trash and talked down too by leftists and being taught to hate myself by educators.

And now to go through that state of euphoria and to see they may try to steal it through this trickery involving electors really just brings me to this state of hatred and I feel visceral hatred for them in my heart.

I think I feel the hatred for the same reason I would naturally hate a clan who was trying to steal my house and my family, or for the same reason I would hate something that is trying to destroy me.

There is probably a biological reason for me to feel happy at their loss and their tears. They are like a sickness and their happiness would mean the further spread of their sickness through society.

video of them cucking

check this out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_race

british divided all people into either martial or non-martial races. liberals seem like a non-martial race

Want to spark RAHOWA that is how.
Fuck me, no wonder Jews were kicked out of so many countries.

come on, not even a little fight?

Leftists are Animals

Good goy.
Or hello D&C Schlomo.

Anonymous conservative explains it, and every DS in the world can tell you how to fix it.

Have I entered another universe? I mean holy shit. I knew they would likely try this but damn, they must be terrified right now.

No a simple search and it's buried under a bunch of anti-trump petitions. so I had to go to the next page. It doesn't really seem to be anything but an online complaint styled petition. Does this even have the legal backing to guarantee a response?

Are you fucking serious samefag, did you not see everyone's faces when Trump won a few days ago? Obama sweating and stuttering when the teleprompter failed as the election drew near? Trump isn't some chump off the street he's a billionaire with the clout to bring down any legal or public battle and win, hire his own security teams that have stopped at least one assassination attempt on him in his own building and a people support so large that it triumphed over rigging and underhanded means to undermine him. You'd get ground on pavement under their boots sure, but you're a loser while Trump is a winner.

They're cucks dude, they just buckle under his weight because they don't have the backbone to stand up to him. Like Pence.

Just read the whole article, heavy kikery going on in there, someone needs to edit and revise that so it doesn't look like Jared Diamond wrote the whole thing.

It's happened before with this site, especially when they gain a lot of steam. At the very least you know (((they))) are going to use it to see how many potential supporters they'll have in the racewar.

I'm actually considering starting a counter petition pressing the government to prosecute electors that turn out faithless, but I don't know the legal precedents that would make such a demand valid off-hand.

Whelp you've got a whole month, research which ones will flake. Who knows maybe Clinton's own electors will go faithless instead simply because of the exit polls on the 8th.

Am I a bad goy if I want to see it happen just for the lulz?
Pls no bully.

Here are my predictions

They steal 50 electorates. Civil war, hunting down the traitors RWDS become real.

1 or 2 may go faithless but Trump will win.

Not only does Hillary loses but she loses with electorates below 100 as they go to Bernie Sanders.

I pray for the HAPPENING option.

That's the thing though, either they all go faithless, or none of them do. No one loses his head faster than the participant of a failed coup. And these are spineless establishment types who are not in it for any ideological reason, they're there to get their bread buttered. They will fall in line.

That's a French bulldog.

Soros still supports Clinton..

Do you still think protestors are casual?

Cucks actually think 20 million votes in California should be allowed to decide the election, even if literally every other State votes against them.

They're be unhappy no matter what the system is, because their candidate didn't win.

It was HER TURN!

Trump is big, they are much bigger. Electoral voters CANNOT fuck with them, so…

Can confirm. Wondered about that too.

If they can go Berine, then trump electoral voters can vote Stein or someone else instead, then Hillary still wins even if it seesm to be rigged by Stein not her.

They are not failed coup, Trump however is. To be honest, when they come talk ot electors, they are the future and the bosses, the one electors cannot mess with.

That's the HAPPENING option dumbass. Actually read the post.

ELIJAH YOU FUCKING KIKE

DOX THE ELECTORS LIKE WE DID TO THE DELEGATES

RETWEET TRUMP'S TWEET AND RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THESE FUCKS BEING BUSED IN PHONIES

And most importantly,
GET THE MODS TO STICKY THIS FUCKING THREAD ALREADY

Clinton lost the popular vote, though.

I wonder whether there are some people living outside their states to have their votes still to be counted. If that happens, the voting counting could be an error hence recounting will announce Hillary's victory.

Lets just make a reverse one and get more signatures.

Something like, "Ensure the electoral colleges vote as their people have."

That would be EXTREME insecure and power hungry.

Basically, people who are registered to vote but didn't show up to vote, including dead people, mysteriously end up voting for Hillary at the end of the night. That's why you see shit like 20% of republicans voting for Hillary in some places, they didn't show up to vote, so the dem-aligned pollworkers voted for them for hillary.

Really though it would be nice if the electors did all go faithless and show us how big of a joke our democracy really is, giving us the excuse to seize total power as make Trump king. Constitutional Monarchy when?

Whelp, you first start with your state if they're republican and go from there.

Remember that electors want to keep their reputations and jobs. The white house petition of this same nature also got removed because it violated policy rules. Federal agents who wanna keep their jobs will also be responding to this, in that it's basically bribery/intimidation.

This is from r/The_Donald

You know that will not happen.
The big reason they need to defeat Trump is that, since most of trump supporters are antisemitic, they need to hit them (antisemitic trump supporters) hard by diselecting trump. In other words, even if trump is not really antisemitic, his supporters truly are. It's like worship a cross, Saladin needs to break the cross itself even if it does not do anything.

following a series of false flags like dead niggers, beaten (((protesters))), (((celebrities))) and 24/7 media shilling.

(((Congress)))
republicans have (((republicans like bush etc))) + trump supporters, it's divided

That wouldn't be worth a single white child's life, and you know it. Change the future. Do not let it happen.

I will, but first we need to examine the old tactics from the RNC. Should we just mail untraceable funz collection pictures to them, or is there something more to persuading them?

What did Holla Forums do on those days?

I assume it's a combination of illegals and all the dead people voting for her.

Dont forget duplicate votes and people who dont exist

Let me explain this.

Well, the reason they dislike trump is because:

Trump represents his antisemitic supporters

They promised Hillary presidency at Bilderberger, if not happen, their image will be damaged. After all Bilderberger is a bridge between jews and good goyim.

If we were really antisemitic then we would have pushed for Hillary. Bill Clinton was on track to force Israel into two states before the (((Lewinsky))) shit happened. Holla Forums just would have had to endure a temporary alliance with muslims to do the dirty work of finishing off Israel after that.

And they still bent the knee and endorsed him. The people in Congress care more about keeping their jobs then you give them credit for.

Nah, Hillary is a puppy, unlike Bill. You thought lewinsky happens for no reason?

The point is ((())) are their bosses, not the american people

The leftist rioters are only shooting themselves, redpilling people faster than refugees can swim the Rio Grande.
This latest attempt to subvert the election process will fail.
Even if it did succeed (which it won't) Americans simply wouldn't accept it.

Well, it's okay as they have pushed things down american's throat for so long. Americans gonna accept it eventually.

I learned from GG to never try to outdo someone else's faggotry in plain sight. If you set too lofty goals to try and surpass someone and it fails, it will not be simple failure but ultimate failure. Better to let the fledglings fledge and go to the source.

If you really have worries as a voting citizen, you don't make some fucking change dot org petition which does fuck all outside some random SJW witchhunt, you call up your senator, congressman, rep, voter rep, the electoral college of your state and you tell them how it is, and implore your friends, family and fellow voters to do the same. And I mean call, not fucking e-mail.

Nah, just to make a reason for the coming electoral votes rigging

More words on it? Updates?

There are some weapons shipping for (((them)))

They have merely adopted the dark.

It looks like that the reason Hillary is perfect choice for them is that, Hillary is HUNGRY FOR POWER. No one else can beat her for this matter.
And (((they))) want some power hungry one to do the job. Since the more power hungry one is, the easier (((they))) can control. The better one is good at lying, the easier (((they))) can get the job done. Not to mention that Trump is unstable and unpredictable…

and this is the experience that matters…

If they deserted to do it, they'd no longer be military.

8ch.net/pol/res/8232859.html

(((They))) will instruct electoral voters to vote Hillary or other republican candidates.
(1). Why must the electoral voters follow (((their))) instructions?
(((They))) are the big potatoes. Electoral voters are mostly politicians, or people wish to pursue a politician career. If not following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will ruin their own political career and face a much tougher future. However, if following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will have a bright future (as guaranteed by (((them)))), money, and (((networking))) – that is exactly a politician wants for his/her own future. On the other hand, if Trump gets elected, electors might have to work hard for a better politician career, this is much worse than the future guaranteed future by (((them))). That is, if electors follow (((their))) instructions, the electors will become part of the establishment, and the establishment system gets the electors covered – again, that is, a risk-free, bright politician future (for electors) without having to work hard.
(2). But electors are chosen by the republican party, that means they must be loyal, isn't it?
Well, no, not to Trump. GOP hates Trump. Remember Trump said that he something bad will happen if he did not get the republican nomination? Remember republicans called for trump's drop out for the presidential race? Remember so many republicans, one by one, said he/she will not support trump anymore? Remember GOP got divided when it came to Trump? They don't want to see trump gets elected, especially considering what they did or said about trump (betrayal, unloyal, Bush et al. even supported Hillary). That's it. Many electors will vote Hillary instead as Hillary is the NEO-CON ("true republican value"). While it might be improper for republican electors to vote Hillary, they can vote for another republican other than trump. And this is what (((they))) want – indeed, this will make Hillary president, and it is hard to tell it's rigged because many electors did NOT vote Hillary - they voted another republican, just not Trump. If this shows something, it only means that nobody likes Trump. Hence by doing this, Trump's votes decreases, and eventually lower than Hillary's. If eventually the house of representatives or Congress has to decide, Hillary will get elected since it's determined by (((system))), also because of reason (4).
(3). How are they going to rig the electoral votes?
Many ways. But they need to consider mainly two factors:
(3-i). Is it easy to rig? (force a recount, change the results, add duplicates votes or add votes from non-existed people, etc.)
(3-ii). How many electoral votes they can rig for each red state? (=actual electoral votes number - number of electoral votes they can make faithless)

(Continued)
(4). Does it sound legitimate if (((they))) rigged the system?
Of course, it will sound legitimate. Since:
(4-i). Hillary wins popular votes
(4-ii). Hillary calls for strong together, Trump divided the country. Look at the riots.
(4-iii). Indeed, there has never been a time faithless electors change the result, but there has never been a president like Donald Trump.
(4-iv). Trump is untrustworthy: sexual assaults, trump university, tax record(might be his lie, should be investigated), etc. Trump is unfit to be president.
(4-v). Continued from above point, Trump is a liar. Note that Trump always claim the system is rigged. Could it be Trump rigging the system? Let's investigate and recount the votes, and it will turn out to be a Hillary's victory.
(4-vi). The BIG online petition calling for faithless electors.
(5). Why don't (((they))) just use trump.
Trump represents his antisemitic supporters. Defeat trump is like beat his supporters in the face.
Even if Trump bend-over to (((them))), Trump is unstable and unpredictable, while Hillary is power-hungry hence better. (((They))) want power-hungry president. The more power-hungry one is, the easier and more stable they can apply control over one. Plus Hillary has a lot of "experience" following (((their))) order…
(6). Does it really have to be Hillary?
Not necessary. But (((they))) PROMISED THE PRESIDENCY for Hillary Clinton at BILDERBERG so that it might damage (((their image))) if Hillary does not get elected - considering that Bilderberg connects (((them))) to their puppet good goyim.
On the other hand, if both Hillary and Trump lost majority electoral votes, they can appoint Bernie Sanders. It will make most people happy, considering that the support for both Hillary and Trump is low.
(7). There will be civil war if trump loses.
First, a civil war might be (((their))) real purpose. Especially considering they bought weapon recently. A civil war can totally change things and destroy whites. And it will provide (((them))) legitimate reason to kill whites - given that whites start the civil war for the election of Hillary.
If whites do not start a civil war when Hillary gets elected, then it means whites will do nothing when they push thing down white people's throat.
So what do you think regarding this? Anything to add?

You need to get the fuck out of this thread. You can barely speak English and have no idea what you're talking about yet you won't stop posting nonsense. Concern trolling kike

tragic waste of trips