Pigskin "parenting"

post more films that show the natural depravity of the pigskinned filth.

wew lad, it almost sounds like you never enjoyed a good oinkino

This to be honest. Pigs are lovely animals and a welcome comparison.

yeah, you can always tell shitskin posting by their hatred of pig or dogs, both loyal and great animals. I think it's the shitskins inferiority complex and embarrassment that whites regard animals with more respect than the shitskin.

I thought OP was talking about football.

lmao, get rekt, shitskin

This. Pigs are classy animals.

Pigskins are nasty, hateful SCUM!

Pigskins are evil, inperialist SCUM!

Pigskins are shameful, gluttonous SCUM!

Pigskins are fat, ugly SCUM!

Pigskins are vile, genocidal SCUM!

Pigs are great pets: they're very clean animals and easy to housetrain. Their "dirty" reputation is mostly from them cooling off in mud on hot days and salty nonwhites.
Just don't fall into a crowded pigpen or they'll fucking eat you. It probably has something to do with modern pigs living in dark, overcrowded barns alongside small mountains of their rotting dead friends. You'd probably be a little unhinged if you grew up like that too.

(dubbed)
PIGSKINS BTFO!

Do you have proof for any of that?
Niggers in africa live off from the charity of white nations.
Niggers are one of the most afected by obesity one of three adults being afected by it. Even more, white people have a metabolism that prevents fatening to a certain extent.
All races were imperialist. Genocides were commited by all races. Out of all races, the white one commited the least.
In various studies, people from all the races found white women to be the most atractive and black women the least.

Now this is a lol thread

Don't you have some shit to be rolling in or some food to shove down your fat lil piggy neck? Did my anthology trigger you? Did it strike too close too home, lil pigskin boi? You arent even on the same level as a pig…You are even lower than that. You are the cum coated shit that i scrape from my shoe and you should never forget that lil piggy boi.

You are inferior to us in every way possible, you subhuman. We are more inteligent, stronger, faster, more ingenious, infinitely more beutiful and godlike compared to you. You are lower than an animal, as you willingly indulge in stupidity.

You are a stain in the world, a barbarous people that deserves to be displaced and abused in every way possible. You are an insult to nature, walking in two legs but behaving like a beast. The laughing stock of all creation. When you are raised from your animalistic ways out of pity, you bite the hand that fed you and feel superior for doing so, proving how you are a valueless being that only deserves suffering.

you only walk on two legs because you are too lazy to climb on the trees

>b-b-but you are onky dominating our societies b-b-because we let you…S-s-stay m-mad!
Poor lil pigskin boi…Do the mental gymnastics hurt a lot? Stay mad, jealous and cum coloured pigskin boi…It's a look that suits you.

I smug at you

If you don't like pigs, you aren't human.

Pigs are cute, but they need to be sacrificed to feed us.

stop being so angry guys

Jews and muslims don't get to enjoy bacon, lard, or tenderloin because they can't figure out how to keep pigs healthy.
It's why they think dogs are unclean, they never figured out how to keep them healthy.

#justpigskinthings

Do you feel bad? are you gonna cry?
How does it feel that you were constantly and routinely pwnd by everyone?

saved, tbh

LOL

#justpigskinthings

Kek

What is the best breed of dog?
I've come to think that the most untouched are the best. I mean, the ones that still look like dogs and not

Can we discuss what is the best shade of blue?
I think pic related is the most pleasing one.

I would make it a tad more pale. That seems too saturated.

Do you really think it being more pale would make it better?
I was postulating the best shade of blue, not the best shade of celest

This is now a comfy pig thread

Malinois Dog is best Dog.

Little too close to purple/violet/lavender for me.

Well, I thought we were discussing the complete range of blues, not just deep blues.

The blue you posted has a feeling of deadness. I mean it in the way that it looks deactivated. Still, it looks serious, powerful and imponent.

We could photoshop that piggy into being a blend of both our blues.

Baby Blue reporting in. Not as bold but much more calming and peaceful. Almost piglike in its tranquility.

Got any more comfy pigs there user? I never really used to like pigs but Holla Forums has made me appreciate these so called "dirty" animals for how enigmatic, friendly and intelligent they are.

neon piggy

Here, take a babby blue piggy.

betterized

Now I want to remake the Neon Demon with piggos. Could get Elle Scratching and Piganu Squeeves as little pig actors.

Fukken saved. What a winning combo, I think it's because pigs are pink and the whole baby blue / pink thing for babies. Gonna put it in my good vibes folder.

Did you know that, originaly, pink was for baby boys and baby blue for baby girls?

It changed nearing the '20.

Red used to represent the heart of christ, while blue used to symbolize the Mary. Red clothes were used on boys as charms as well as blue for girls.
Aristocrats, to show that they where wealthy and didn't make manual labor, started using light colors and white, as those colors don't obscure stains of dirt.
Both trends fused, and babies of aristocrats were dressed in pink if males and bablue if females.

It's not really blue, but it's pretty nice to look at.

Cyan is honorary blue

I really like this thread.

I did know that. But I heard it was pink because it was like a light 'warrior red' of blood and conquest, I did not know it had christian connotations.

The light colours bit to symbolise wealth is new on me, but makes a ton of sense. Neat stuff!

It's a fat slur, not a racial one.

Why do subhumans and leftists hate animals so?

We're going to fucking murder ALL of you niggers.
Keep in mind that you're only 13% of the population.

one thing i never understood is the need to make up a secondary name to make fun of a race. If they really are bad, all you have to do is call them what they are, and everyone will understand.

hence why jews try to hide as white. I do my part everyday to make sure people know how insufferable most white people can be.. not that phony mask of civility yall wear, but the Real You.

There are people made of footballs now?
Cool.

Faggot

niggers, everyone
kill them all

trumpcucks get fucked up daily in my city. it's fucking over.

Yeah, the ones who are gonna pick you apart don't live in the cities.

Shitskins afraid of the oink superiority

haha faggot your bait didn't catch anyone

yep. definitely a mudshit

This is equal parts cute, sad and hilarious. Stay triggered lil piggo, just remember that it will not make your teeny cum coloured micropecker any bigger…Poor lil pigskin boi!

This Oinked thing has got to stop. Sooner or later someone is going to start uploading pigfuck hentai and you are going to learn way more than you ever wanted to know about pig ejaculate and also the sexual preferences of cuckime addicted weebcucks.

ANIME IS REAL =ANIME ISRAEL