Jojo thread: August & Italy Can't Come Soon Enough Edition

It's been a bit since we last had one. Watching the anime makes me wonder something: how do you reckon they'll expand on/change things for Vento Aureo? Let's be honest, folks, some bits of it could do with a rejiggering.

Hold the fucking phone. You can't have a JoJo thread unless Adventure Time is getting new shitty episodes.

Do I really hafta? I mean, you just said that it'll be shitty. At this point, it's just pre-emptive.

Maybe that Islands comic will be good, but I'm assuming the best.

Islands?

Change? Simple…change Giorno with someone interesting. Hell, Bruno, a dead man is more interesting.

Have you read the updated scans, user?

Seems unnecessary considering there's no Adventure Time or Jojo news.

Not in a while,no. What about it?

Hell, there's not even news about 7SU2..or old Holla Forums's weird as shit attempts at Stand creation.

We still have the upcoming Rohan ova and the part 4 live action movie.

>>>/a/

Hope the OVA uses the anime design. I kinda liked the anime design since they basically take all three artstyles and made it work.

This thing.

Well, they do give Giorno much-needed character and dialogue, from what chapters I've read.

Huh. A boy, his dog… and his brick shithouse older sister?

That reminds me, what sort of stand would you get for Powerwolf?

Wait, Susan Strong is Finn's sister?

No idea, haven't watched AT past the earlier episodes.

>>>/a/

This is a joke that has outlived it's welcome.

I admit the timing is off, but the BO allows it.
There is nothing wrong with this.

Cartoon """"Waifus"""" are a joke.

By this logic, anime waifus are also a joke.

Anime characters are the ONLY true waifus, Fact is the fucking word itself is Japanese in origin and was used first to refer to Anime characters.

Cartoons are so ugly they can only be considered "joke waifus" that just latched to the meme meaning of the word!

Explain a hardon for redheads then, like Wendy or Franky.

tumblr anime

Neither are waifus because they aren't real.

Take that back or else

Fight me, Hitler. I'll go full Blazkowitz on you.

make your own board instead of shitting up ours

Or else what?

Is that going to be the one where he goes to Louvre?

No it's Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, specifically Millionaire Village story.

David is probably using the OVA to test a more manga accurate art style, though I agree, the simple anime style does it job well.

Waifus aren't supposed to be real, they never were…

This is why Celeb shit are no waifus.

Cartoons were never supposed to be waifus either.

She's not related to him. She's just there because she likes him.

We really should only make these threads when autism time airs new shit.
Plus, there isn't really anything new to talk about in regards to Jojo either.

Islands are probably the only episodes I've enjoyed from Adventure Time in a long time.

Jojo is allowed mods said so.

Should of just stayed with his mom and ended the series there.

Well, there is the mango…
Which not many people here read…
I hear that Jobin actually did something overt and used his stand, that's pretty cool

I don't think many people are reading the manga right now because Part 8 is kinda crap.

It's looking good, and at least they didn't botch Rohan's face like they did in the anime.

I politely disagree, comparing to Parts 1-3, Part 4's designs and animation is downgrade in comparison to what David did for the first parts, and I sort of wished they did a transition from Part 3's designs to Part 4's designs in the show. If Vento Aureo does in fact get animated by David, I hope they can do Stone Ocean and Steel Ball Run.

Took a break from reading JoJolion, anything interesting happening or nothing happening at all?

STILL NO FUCKING MAIN VILLAIN

There was a stand that created zombies that wasn't called Thriller.
Jobin was pretty much confirmed as villain and is up to no good. We actually get to see Speed King in action.

Calm down.
We didn't see Diavolo until the last five chapters of Vento.

But he was a presence all throughout. You knew from the get go he was gonna be the main villain because he was the fucking mob boss. We just didn't have a name or exact face till the end. You can't compare the two parts like that at all.

ITT: autism

>>>/4chan/

Speed King is a great design.

Shut the fuck up, autist.

hey Highjinx

Reported for autism.

This thread can't go away soon enough.

hey Val

Replying will surely help.

Here to stay, fucboi.

>>>/reddit/

Just that Yasuho is confirmed as best girl.

So hang on. Vento Aureo is set in 2001. What music would you want for the ED, in that case?

>>>/4chan/

Never, the only thing that they need to add is a convenient reason for Koichi to get the fuck out of the scene and Jotaro stopping his investigation for no reason.

I reckon that Giorno's palette is gonna be different, but still somewhat in line with the blue one he's got in the ASB-Color Scans. The rest of the cast will probably be altered immensely in terms of color. I'd like it if they could get the Giogio-PS2 and/or ASB actors for the job, especially Giorno's new VA. He conveys his "holier than thou but still son of Dio" character way better than the old one, despite the fact that he's just 16. I'm gonna be so mad when if they remove the Captain Tsubasa reference and if they won't add Neapolitan music to the intro-outro, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if they dropped the retarded Yen figures and replaced them with Lire. Animated Purple Haze Feedback would also give me a huge boner.

On that note, when the fuck are the Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe ovas coming out?
Also Diamond Records is really unbearably boring. Even Stardust Shooters had more gameplay in it.

Dolomiti says Joubin is just a gofer for the main "boss". Everyone's predicting he'll be used to resurrect said final boss using the Equivalent Exchange like what happened between Kira and Josefumi.

Was there ever doubt? though I do like that tiny chick way back in part 8, and Daiya

Maybe this one from MJ.

You guys should read better manga and watch better anime.

Name better, wiseass.

Certainly has the audacity for Giorno, Mister Trips.

All Anime is good ( unlike craptoons)

This general can't go away soon enough.

Once again.
How is replying going to help it go away, other than sending it towards bump limit?

I bit the bullet and watched the like 10 or 20 episodes that I had not watched since card wares where I finally started feeling mentally and physically awful from watching it, steven universe doesn't make me feel that bad becasue T&A probably

The Season Finale preboot and reboot was handled in a very trash way complete with low quality animation shit character design and shit writing but it set up for islands so god help you if you decide to watch more episodes because that shit is plot relevant

Two Swords was alright and do no harm is a continuation of it leading up to islands

wheels is only good for lusting over doggo girl emp punk skater girl is a good fetish

high strangeness is shit and tree trunks is a slut to the greys but apparently pen ward is back on the staff

horse and ball is pointless filler as the james baxter follow up, but jesus christ if the animation wasn't good a surprising amount of times

Jelly Beans Have Power is more elemental shit

I'm not gonna review the entire islands but it was all at least par, except whipple. Mysterious island and imaginary resources were decent

more like cringe thread amirite

yeah adventure time is full of chringe

I was watching some Goosebumps shows with my friends, and realized how much each book sounds like a Jojo arc.

I'm sorry but I believe you are autistic. Just because a piece of media has masks and vampires doesn't make it similar to Jojo.

the same could be said for several episodes of twilight zone

you've obviously never read goosebumps

step it up

No. That's awful.
>>>/bog/

Is Steel Ball Run over? I finished part 6 and want to start up the next one, but don't want to trip over a cliffhanger right when it's getting good.

Ended years ago.

Steel Ball Run ended a few years back, so it's safe to read. Have a nice trip user.

is PArt 5 even confirmed?

Wait til summer, ya impatient bastard.

7SU2 dev here, we're working on the demo so things have been quiet lately. We were hoping to release in March but the pace kind of slowed down when we got to the point of just needing new art/sprites, since our art guys have IRL stuff to deal with. We're anticipating having the demo available at some point in April, though.

Also, we update the Twitter and Tumblr more regularly than we post here, so check there for more frequent updates

Is C+ still your favourite game engine?

So Cuckventure Time has a new release upcoming… and Jojo still waits til August. Luverly.

Good things come to those who wait. Hopefully we'll at least get looks at the live action stands soon enough.

Stands for the live action movie. Doubt they'll be people in suits.

Though that would be kinda funny.

You know I like the idea of Blue Hawaii, but I think I preferred the slasher flick style of Vitamin C better, that really was the highlight of this part so far.
Still, might as well see where it goes. Maybe when it's all done I'll re open this and read it all in one go.

A good combination of live action and CGI could work for some stands. Most of them are gonna need heavily CGI to not look out of place. Especially when they're trying to go for a more serious tone here.