I want you to impregnate and breed me. I will love you forever, even if it turned out that you forgot about this meme...

I want you to impregnate and breed me. I will love you forever, even if it turned out that you forgot about this meme. I didn't think that will ever happen.

I was about to be mad that somebody was spamming this meme again but then I chuckled.

Whats the name of that kinographic? i dont think i ever saw it

Slow and steady wins the race. This meme is a quality meme that isn't forced but used in moderation when applicable. Once a new waifu appears again so will it.

I am the creator of this meme and I am deeply disappointed.

I thought you loved it.

It's Dagon and you should watch it. It has an insanely good chase sequence.

Also it has a fish waifu.

So … you haven't forgotten?

why is Holla Forums so bad at meme creation?

i never forgot about that meme, friend, i will always keep it in my heart

t. the guy who made the first copy thread, starting the meme

>>>/reddit/

Dagon. I wish more enjoyable Lovecraft films would get made but he wasn't pro white genocide so fat chance of that happening.

Not at all, whenever I see a perilous waifu I think of it. Unfortunately the waifu flow has been dry recently.

I don't even need to touch this meme. It was dead on arrival.
0/10

go back to reddit and then kill yourself

I want you to upload and seed me. If you come with me I will make you my fleshtoy.

I will love you forever, even if your daughter turned into a calculator or somehow the robots became incredibly violent… idk why that would even happen.

So what will it be, Holla Forums?

Is there a dubbed version of this film?

Partially a combination of burnt out oldfags who haven't a spark of creative energy left after years of reposting the same memes and untalented newfags. The core reason is that only a couple of fags here are actually trying to pump out new OC but their flurry of autistic spamming is only matched by their lack of talent.

>>>/reddit/

We used to tell people to kill themselves for that.

Truth hurts, lad. One day you may grow up to be a real memester.

don't worry, one day you'll grow out of reddit too
but until then you should go back and stay there

Aren't impregnate and breed the same thing?

I want you to educate and teach me. If you come with me I will be your student forever…

Just watched it, prety good. I played Call of Catchullu way back and the first half of the movie is just like the game.

You can impregnate someone but she could still have an abortion or miscarriage and not produce a child. But breeding someone would mean that you do produce an offspring.

idk why that would happen.

The Void (2016) does Lovecraft pretty well.

never saw that before, thanks

This meme's fucking gay.

Do all kikes live in wonderland?

Literally who?

Fishfu.

All the important dialogue is in English, m8.
Gordon initially wanted to scrap subs for the dialogue in Spanish to make the audience feel like they were in the same shoes as the protagonist, an outsider who is unable to understand what is being said when he is trying to communicate, find out what is going on, or being hunted down by the denizens of Imbocca (ie Innsmouth).

The ending, despite being predictable (this is a Lovecraft protagonist we're talking about), was still pretty great. Too bad the whore with the big tits had to be fucked and then eaten by Dagon.

Meh, she was OK, but I only had eyes for squid girl tbh

ftfy

Just watched it. It was alright, the thing it lacks is the slow buildup that Lovecraft is great at. Even though there's some setup it's not exactly a slow burn.

The fishfu is for reproduction while the blonde whore is for fun.

This movie gets me hard just like the short story it's based on.

What happens to the guy at the end? Doesn't he drown?

but it had a really long chase sequence which was awesome, wasn't it?

watch the movie again

Also no. He doesn't drown. At least he doesn't die from drowning.

Did you watch it on TV? Did they cut the ending for you off?

I watched The Void, that didn't have any cool chase sequence. Dagon is much better. The Void also didn't have a fishfu.

‘The Void’ had Elder God-tier practical effects, but the characters, in particular the protagonist, were bland & boring. The protagonist was terribly miscast as well IMHO. The story also lost speed after things started going pear-shaped at the hospital.

‘Dagon’ had a much slower build, and never felt like it came to a halt. It was clearly the superior film, though I would have liked to see it ditch showing Dagon. The CGI was not good – at all. I don’t think ‘The Void’ had much of a budget, but the special effects looked fucking awesome – wish Gordon would have gone in the same direction with ‘Dagon’.

Is Gordon working on anything these days?
I’ve heard some incredibly worrying rumours about a remake of ‘Re-Animator’ (not involving Gordon or any of the other actors of course).

IMPREGNATE AND BREED

I wish people were more open like this tbh

Go kill some more memes, and then yourself, tripfag.