Kike Sorkin writes "open letter" attacking white Trump supporters

And it was a win for his supporters too, Sorkin, 55, claimed – including the Ku Klux Klan as well as 'white nationalists, sexists, racists and buffoons.'

But he 'reassured' his family, who are Jewish, telling them 'we're not powerless and we're not voiceless

The Klan won last night,' he added, saying that with Trump's election to the presidency 'hate was given hope.'

Angry young white men who think rap music and Cinco de Mayo are a threat to their way of life (or are the reason for their way of life) have been given cause to celebrate.

'Men who have no right to call themselves that and who think that women who aspire to more than looking hot are shrill, ugly, and otherwise worthy of our scorn rather than our admiration struck a blow for misogynistic sh**heads everywhere.'

I will not hand his granddaughter a country shaped by hateful and stupid men.'

Sorkin also revealed in the letter that the sound of his daughter crying had woken him up as the election results rolled in.

'Your tears last night woke me up, and I'll never go to sleep on you again. Love, Dad,' he signed off.

archive.is/JcbnR

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nimbus-screenshot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daughter doesn't look much like him, is he a cuck?

How do you capture a whole page like that? I can never zoom out far enough without making it look like shit.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nimbus-screenshot/

That's not his actual daughter. No fucking way.

Thanks getting this

AN OPPRESSED MINORITY

I FUCKING WISH

its shitLORDS you half-wit faggot

What a faggot

Add him to the list.

That's true, kike, you aren't. Your grating voices that spill nothing but lies are why we want to wipe each and every last one of you from this universe.

Who?

I'm shocked.

A TEENAGER WAS CRYING!
Wtf I hate Trump now.

Yours truly made up this image in the very earliest days of the election cycle and posted it on a couple of liberal sites. The sight of Trump triumphantly frolicking in the Oval Office really triggered the Hillsters and they promptly delivered a feverish torrent of rage and insults. It's so gratifying to now post this image as the true and grand fulfillment of a prophecy …

She looks half nigger anyway.

He's not wrong

Oven.