RED ALERT: THEY ARE STILL GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION

RED ALERT: THEY ARE STILL GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION

SUMMARY: They are going to steal Arizona and Michigan, and then use special powers to flip 9 electoral votes away from Trump. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE THEIR TOTALS OFFICIAL. THIS IS NOT OVER YET
Trump won Arizona. Why has it not been made official? Trump won Michigan. Why has it not been made official? They are calling the counts "unofficial," WHY? This could be the answer:

The following was posted to a popular forum:

I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them.

There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner.

Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, [link to results.azcentral.com] shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?

For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely… not even very likely.

And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election.

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO… a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed).

AND THEN - Hillary is declared as President. The media will say this is shocking, but it is only fair as she "did win the popular vote".

SO, what to do? One, we need this thread pinned. Then we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans. Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary.

We've been celebrating, relaxing, appreciating a rest from the exhaustion of this election. BUT IT IS NOT OVER. Let's do our duty and force this issue now. We cannot let them steal this election. We have won… but it ISN'T OFFICIAL YET.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/
greatagain.gov/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20161110025028/https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html
fec.gov/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/michigan-election-official-no-reason-believe-large-numbers-votes-will-found-change-trump-13000-vote-win/
archive.fo/DASAz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET TO WORK.

Office of the Secretary of State of Arizona
602-542-8683
1-877-THE VOTE
[link to www.azsos.gov (secure)

Office of the Secretary of State of Michigan
888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424

Office of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire
Phone: 603-271-3242
Fax: 603-271-6316

My response: YOU CAN BET ON IT, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IF PEOPLE DO NOT HOP ON THIS TO STOP IT. THEY WILL STEAL THIS BEHIND EVERYONE'S BACK WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.

There is no conceivable way these states have not reported yet unless they are casting ballots to do the final rig and STEAL THIS ELECTION NOW.

SOLID PROOF: IF YOU WANT TO STEAL AN ELECTION, YOU FOCUS ONLY ON THE MOST IMPORTANT CITIES.

Yeah, Hillary is saying all of Donald's votes came from low education counties. This is only because Hillary rigged the votes in all the major cities and this map proves it!

FACT: THE ONLY REASON DEMOCRATS WIN IS BECAUSE THEY STUFF BALLOT BOXES AND RIG MACHINES IN THE BIG CITIES.
THE ONLY REASON DEMOCRATS EXIST IS MIND CONTROL AND MEDIA FRAUD.

HEY EVERYONE, DONALD MAY HAVE TAKEN IT, BUT:

THERE IS STILL A MAJOR INVESTIGATION NEEDED FOR VOTE FRAUD FROM HILLARY, AND SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS STILL NEED TO BE MADE.

Yeah, it is easy to just let it all go because Donald won. But should we? HELL NO.

bump

check'd

BUMP THEY'RE GOING TO RECOUNT MARICOPA COUNTY IN AZ AND DECLARE IT A WIN FOR HRC, I FUCKING KNEW IT

Link?
Also, since MI is within a single percentage they could force a recount

Should bring this up for being related:

LEGISLATION IN MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA BEING CONSIDERED TO BIND ELECTORAL VOTES TO POPULAR VOTE WINNER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

I cant tell if this is concern trolling anymore.

wew

www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/09/1594792/-The-surprisingly-realistic-path-to-eliminating-the-Electoral-College-by-2020

The fucking KOS kikes are talking about this bullshit right now

Fuck off back to your other thread you prolapsed arsehole.

JUST CALLED THE AZ SEC. OFFICE, THEY SAID THE MEDIA IS ONLY ABLE TO CALL A STATE AND THAT THE OFFICIAL RESULTS WON'T BE CONCLUDED UNTIL DECEMBER 5TH WHEN 'CANVASSING' IS CONCLUDED

THIS IS HOW THEY'LL STEAL IT OP'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

bump

hillary already conceded therefore its over.

Al Gore retracted his concession before the Florida recount.

It's never over with the eternal Jew.

Not until they're dead.

happened during the primaries too
99% for days

Precincts are stuck. This happens every election. They might fuck with the popular vote, but they can't steal the election from him anymore. It's over.

Yo, is this the user who posted about the GCR/RV stuff a while back?

Except Trump still has over 270 EVs even without Michigan and Arizona.

MI maybe. Arizona is a big no. Trump is way ahead here.
The only reason it looks "close" is because Pima is being heavily controlled by a bunch of spics and libtards from everywhere else + rigging.

The cities were rigged.

But it's over. There won't be a recount.

Trump is at 270 without Michigan and Arizona anyway.

She conceded. It's over.

It's over you retarded nigger. Trump will be sworn in on January 20, 2017 and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

Not without Penn or Missouri.

It's officially not over until Dec. 5th and the subsequent electoral vote

This, OP is a faggot

Most of you aren't understanding what OP said. All it takes is 9 "faithless electors" to flip it if they give Hillary these states. I am already seeing lefties floating this idea as well.

I don't think you can retract official concession speeches, Al Gore only retracted his phone call.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. FUGGA U

Good luck, faggots.

There's a petition on change.org

These people are intentionally mis-characterizing what OP said. If they flip these states, Hillary can bribe/threaten 9 of the electoral college voters to switch their votes on Dec. 5th.

Hello there, Holla Forumsack. I definitly belive u. Trump won, don't worry about anything anymore, guys.
The FUCKING NIGGER KIKE FAGGOTS have completely given up, trus me ;)

GET

THE

FUCKING

GUNS

Cry more nigger.

And ensure civil war
Considering how she handled our foreign policy, I guess she'd actually be spiteful enough to do it

This is a false flag, will literally never ever happen. It directly goes against the constitution.

700+ Million and an unknown amount directly funneled by Soros and they expect us to believe they won't contest whatsoever?

my point being that the idea is being floated in liberal circles.

Is that an amendment I'm not aware of?

You stupid lesbian, we're trying to ensure that Trump doesn't get his throne taken from him.

>>>/JIDF/

hahahaha

That made no sense to me either

She CONCEDED you dumb kike.

Do you know what concede means?

Trump played 4D Chess with the press and legal people by saying he's gonna sue them already for vote fraud before election even began, and they all admitted voter fraud is IMPOSSIBLE.

So they can't say or try anything now. Genius, he is.

Actually not Missouri, that bill died.

Yes. Do you know how the electoral college works? A concession speech is meaningless if the electors do not vote for him.

This all reminds me of the cuck coup for the delegates at the RNC tbh.

Fuck. I knew this was going to happen, even the tarots said the near future would cotain the "Three of swords".

I KNEW THESE PAST COUPLE DAYS WERE TOO GOOD TO BE REAL

If you knew how to read, you'd know we're "concern posting" because they can still take Pennsylvania among other states from Trump.

idk whos jewing who right now, is this thread for real or a bunch of shills trying to demoralize our victory?

A false flag against fucking what?

they failed hillary
would you take it easy after that?

the transition of power has already begun, are you retarded?

weak concern trolling

>>>/cuckchan/

a bunch of shills trying to demoralize our victory

thats what I thought

Until something happens then we'll believe you.
Get out reddit spacing faggots. You've always proven yourself to be the most shillest of shills.

Where do you think you are? Did you think they were going to let Trump walk in without a fight?

It's real.

It's just a bunch of faggots stirring up shit with disinformation and hysteria.

See here is the disinfo jew

We won a battle in this war, but we all know the war against Judaism isn't over. Last time our side had a real victory, they started WWII to stop us.

I want to be wrong. I would be the happiest man on earth if I was wrong, but we need to be ready for anything.

(I think my VPN switched since I had to re-captcha, I am ID b2bbac)

Great Electors elect the president, its not over until it is done.

A bunch of autistic shills trying to demoralize our victory.

They can't rig it now. Leaders across the world have all began accepting president Trump and starting talks to meet and deal with him. He is the 45th president.

this whole thread feels unnatural and propaganda. And if my gut has told me anything it usually means there are shills a foot. So this thread must be bullshit confirmed.

Never going to happen. It will ensure civil war, even libs have accepted that Trump has won. It would be too obvious and cause a war that TPTB cannot win. Sage for concern trolling

I love threads where random (1)s appear out of nowhere to reply for other anons

And what if I'm right? You'll have just sat back on your laurels and not done everything you can to protect the God Emperor. You're the faggots that are in the cities and can actually effect change. I'm way out here in the fucking midwest, where even the liberals are old, white, and mostly crying in their homes about this bullshit. I can't do shit one way or the other, but I'll be damned if I let you smug fucks take the last shred of hope away from me for a great future for this country because you were too fucking low-energy to do something about it while you had the chance.

For anyone new here this is how you spot a shill thread

no idea.
logically, some anons can investigate it. if it's nothing, nothing will be found. though i don't think it's real either, it would cause over half of Americans to be fully aware of the shitty practices they do, including judges, generals, etc.

Found the shill.

Fuck ya'll. These kikes will pull no punches to save their ass now. Vigilance is key to victory.

So is it nothing?

How do you do, fellow nazis.

How do you demoralize a victory, you fucking idiot? Demoralization as a tool is used to slow momentum to prevent victory, it isn't a bully tactic to make you feel bad you faggot. It isn't over until he's inaugurated. There are already retarded shill threads up, i.e. muh millenial women, muh cuckchan refugees, muh not my president, muh trump curse. Stay sharp.

This stupid fucking forced meme.

shut the fuck up already

you lost

get over it

I'm not saying don't stay vigilant. I'm saying that they're not going to change the results. Stay vigilant on what Trump does. If he doesn't fulfill his promises, hold his feet to the fire. If he does, praise him. If the media attempts to undermine his leadership, put them in their place (a shallow grave)

thread is a shill thread.
op posted 3 times and bailed.
this is what he wants.

(checked)
THIS NEEDS TO BE SHILLED ON NORMIESPACES

The faggots cunts won't allow the empire to slip out of their grip, we need to make them waste more of their resources on fruitless efforts. RILE THE CONSTITUTIONALISTS TELL THEM THIS WAS A FAIR AND SQUARE DEMOCRATIC ELLECTION!

The battle is already won calm the fuck down, or do you need to create shit out of nothing in order to feel like you have some sense of purpose? Sit back and enjoy faggot we have won, any move played against this victory just secures it even further

He's not in power yet, you colossal kike. That doesn't happen until Jan 20th, at best. The electoral vote doesn't (((officially))) happen until Dec 5th. That's plenty of time to get kikery in.

I don't care what shadows you retards want to chase and waste your time with. But keep it all in one thread. This isn't 4chan. There is already a thread on this.

Hillary admitted defeat, and the transfer of power has happened officially, it's over.

Why the fuck would someone be shilling us for more vigilance. The lefties are talking about just this. I have never seen this many people trying to SHUT IT DOWN this hard. If you don't like it, leave and let us talk about it, it can't hurt our side for us to be on the lookout.

Confirmed int

HE'S NOT IN POWER YET YOU FUCKING KIKE

I'm a text book anonfag and i'm not even american.
I cannot imagine what it is right now in the USA so autism may follow, but in my book written by Shekelstein about american politics, the election of Trump by the Great Electors is the last step to official Presidency.

STAY FUCKING VIGILENT

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

THIS IS A BOT! ALERT! THIS IS A SHILL BOT!
don't let them slide the thread this is important!

Are you triggered int?

Rectum corrected.

im not a bot you fucking kike

Hillary conceded, in private and in a speech. Trump's already met with the sitting president, who made a huge point about peacefully transferring power to the president elect, which is Trump. He's getting classified intelligence briefings already.

If they tried to take the presidency away from him now, it would not only be a huge breach of public trust but a massive, open breach of national security.

Jesus Christ are you two fucking gay? Of course he's not in power yet, but the whole world has accepted the results of the election. If they steal this election IT WILL START A CIVIL WAR. AND THE JEWS WILL LOSE. AND THEY KNOW THAT.

Fucks sake, this must be the first election for so many of you niggers. If they wanted to contest the results they would have done that before having Trump go to the White House to meet with King Nigger.

This is for you OP you disingenuous reddit spacing cunt.

This two posts should be seen

Know how I know you're a shill? Thinking that half of our country and the cucked nations of the world aren't going absolutely apoplectic about this. Have you not been watching the fucking threads?

source

Why do you guys keep saging in rows? Don't you realise this makes you suspicious as fuck?

Anyway, this thread certainly seems more informative than the earlier one. Reporting for sticky.

They could have steal it IF Hillary had not concede, Obama accepted his victory AND received Trump on the WH and start the transition.

HIS VICTORY IS OFFICIAL
HE HAS HIS OWN .GOV SITE NOW
STEALING NOW WOULD DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND NOT EVEN (((THEM))) WOULD BE THAT STUPID

Highly doubt it because not only would it be probably the most effective way to start ACTUAL riots and civil war but it would ensure the victor, presumably Hillary, would be completely distrusted and not even remotely effective aside from crashing the democrats to even further lows. She'd be lucky to make it a year under the latter circumstances.

sage

bump

It's not going to happen. Just like you said Trump won't be president. ;)

nytimes.com/elections/results/arizona-president-clinton-trump

Why are those

shilling OP's post

always reddit spacing?

It's like

they come

not from here

but elsewhere.

You

are

obvious.

Go

Home.

what are you trying to prove?

call them yourself, I'm not recording a call with my voice in it. They'll give you the exact same response, the assistant sounded like he was reading a script.

sage

sage negated

sage

negated

reported for spamming.

sage

>NOT EVEN (((THEM))) WOULD BE THAT STUPID
You do know jews are actually rather dim, right? Don't believe that trash about IQ levels. It's trash.

I could certainly see them destroying what they could not control. The only opposing consequence of that would be the rest of the world's possible reaction.

sure feels reddit/cuckchan in here you fucking stupid faggots.

reported for cuckchan spamming

sage

Sage is not down voting.

sage

OY GEVALT! SHUT IT DOWN!

Hide the thread and move on if it concerns you so much faggots. You're doing nothing but spamming and derailing and you've been reported.

They have high verbal IQ, yes. If they actually jewed Trump out of the Presidency there would be a real holocaust.

Still not seeing the downside to being ever-vigilant. Isn't that our goal anyway? If Trump doesn't do what we want, we oppose him anyhow.

What a fucking shit thread. There have been so many absolute dogshit threads today. I'd be mad about it normally, but I'm too smug to really give a shit.

sage

Fuck off concern shills.

If you're trying to fit in, you're not doing a very good job.

(1)

be suspicious but not a idiot, that bastard Bibi was smiling while congratulating Trump victory, explain this if (((they))) are THAT insanely angry

These kikes at CTR have no power left now. They are so unbelievably devastated at President Trump that now all they can think of is to spread attempts at concern shilling and demoralization to make us question our victory.

This is why they are bussing commies everywhere and buying weapons.

Civil WAR IS ABOUT TO POP GUYS

GET fucking rdy now

You're paranoid, you'll always be looking and you will always find what you don't want. I'll go back to focusing on victory and greatness. This whole year has been paranoia that Clinton could get office and that wont happen now, spend your focus on what Trump would want you to focus on not what these fucking crabs stuck in the liberal crab bucket want, let them be the ones that worry themselves its not for us anymore unless you actually like this shit

This is on almost on par with the retardation that was "Clinton is a hologram. GTFIH you guys"

Well, if that doesn't set us back to 1776 nothing will.

This. Once the 'canvassing' results hit on Dec. 5th and Trump loses his majority due to some newfound ballots, the libcucks will storm their city halls. Be ready.

The thread isn't
it's
>RED ALERT: THEY ARE STILL GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION
Which one provides more dread and more responses? with and defending OP, who coincidentally bailed from the thread after 3 post and and

Jews are like cats. They don't work efficiently, but test the waters constantly, always having this sense of hubris that often gets them expelled as a people.

user, if there's one thing this board should've taught you, it's that you can never trust a jew, ever. Especially at face value.

You know they're not paying you any more, right?

Holy shit. Is everybody really this retarded? Anybody remember that Trump doesn't actually take office until January?

Also these. Never stop preparing. Never stop being ready. Jesus Christ. 72 hours ago we were ready for WAR. Did that deflate so quickly and so easily?

You still haven't given me a downside, friendo. If they're getting ready, we stop them. If they're attempting, we stop them. This isn't concern shilling or concern trolling, this is attempting to ensure Trump gets to sit on the golden throne and make it his, aware of any and all kinds of kikery between now and January. Do you think (((they'll))) just go quietly into the night after forty fucking years of trying to crumble America?

You were filtered long ago kike.

and do what? these guys are either 130 pound skeles or 400 pound land whales. throw in the occasional nigger and i say you aren't as intimidating at all.

Give up CTR. You're still going to be making concern threads 6 years later saying Cunton might steal the election. You lost.

It is concern trolling. Trump has won. Hillary has conceded. Even if they take Arizona and Michigan Trump is well within the 270 votes needed to secure the Presidency. Threads like these are just a bunch of bullshit.

Why the fuck are you calling the kikes "the Cabal" instead of "the kikes"?

everybody send NEWS TIPPS to drudgereport.com

drudgereport is one of the most popular websites.
It drudge posts this, all conservative medias will be covering it

what will ctr concern troll with after january 20th?

this

They've already began with those plans. They are saying Trump won't fulfill all of his campaign promises.

it's their new Tactic: Don't Trust Trump, he is flipping, they will do the most obvious steal of mankind history and destroy themselves in the process.

No, I'm going to be posting between now and Jan 20th. If Trump can take office without being (((assassinated))) or some other (((tomfoolery))) taking place, then I'll shut up. I don't know what you want, I honestly don't. I voted for Trump and now I want to do everything I can to ensure he gets to rule for the next eight years. Is this hard for you to comprehend? Do you have brain damage?

Whine, while the media props up their cameras to their faces, asking you just what could have caused this turmoil. They'll bus in more, as time goes on.

They're being subtle, this time, unlike with how they were acting before, which gave Trump a victory in the elections.

You still haven't given me proof that any of what OP said is going to happen.

Just proves I'm hitting a nerve in you. My points are ironclad you have to resort to elementary "I'm gonna put fingers in my ears WAHWAHWAHWAWAH CAN'T HEAR YOU WAHWAHA!"

It's >concern posting + cuckchan
That's all this thread is.

He didnt care if he would win or not, he would find out who did it and sue the fuck out of them. 4D chess indeed.

Hi JIDF

Reported for concern shilling

they're shills or idiots. Theres literally nothing wrong with being extra vigilant until the day he takes office.

The truth that Trump isn't in power yet and kikes are conniving rats?

CTR and JIDF have always exploited fracture points faggot, concerned anons in this thread are just making you faggots aware that there's a chance that some of these electoral votes will suddenly go to Clinton. Further giving libcucks ammo to use in their 'muh revolution' movement.

I was pointing out the importance of your post user

There is a difference between saying
to

Concern shills like you ARE the kikes exploiting fracture points. Reported

This is what I was trying to say, I'm sorry if my previous posts didn't get that across

They can achieve power through an autistic technicality but that will not go so smooth over.
America is worth way more alive than dead. Remember that.

Okay, Arizona seems to be solidly Trump, but the situation with NH and MI are that they are within the margins for an automatic recount. Current results show a Clinton win in NH and a Trump win in MI, but a recount could flip MI and then they need only 21 electors to fuck us.

If those protestors out in the streets are still receiving funding, then what makes you think online shills aren't? They don't have to be called CTR you know. Anyways. Saging this shill thread.

If you look a handful of anons keep bumping this thread while most everyone else keeps calling you retards. You're just astroturfing this nonsense.

Fill out the subject field, kike. You're still filtered.

>>>/trash/

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR MATZOS YOU FUCKING KIKE. This isn't over until Obongo hands him the presidency at the inauguration!

MICHIGAN IS DOING A FUCKING RECOUNT! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL!

kill yourself

No. You're right, I haven't, because I'm not OP and I'll be honest enough to admit I don't have any concrete proof OR (((proof))). But what makes you so certain I'm wrong? They haven't officially called Arizona OR Michigan yet even though 100% of the districts are reporting. Fox News nor Google have done so. Liberals are becoming apoplectic and openly calling for bloody revolution, as is their proclivity when they don't get their way. What's to say the more kike-incline of their lot WOULDN'T try something like this?

and what would shills gain from riling us up at this point? I certainly wont help (((them))) any.

sage

*it

mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/

Nothing, because they will have officially lost, by then, and that is only if the train doesn't stop.

The shills in this thread are sowing complacency into Holla Forums, and I will not have it. Nothing stops this train.

PEOPLE REPORT IT

>>>/cuckchan/

checking my own trips.

My problem is you can clearly see OP is from cuckchan. He does the same bullshit to survive in that environment.
I don't know why they're coming here. They deserve their shit site. They stayed there for 2 years during the 1st exodus. Fuck them.

Post. Or you going to lie like OP saying Arizona was going Hillary?

you are salty and want us to feel uncomfortable and unsure

greatagain.gov/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20161110025028/https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html

New POTUS Website .gov

That's right kike. Fill out the subject field again.

It's depressingly true. Elections are called by the Federal Election Commission, which despite its name is not part of the government. It's a consortium of giga-kikes from media corporations like Reuters, AP, and the NYT.

Like typical jews, they hide behind the label of an "independent federal regulatory agency," but the "independent" bit just means they aren't elected or hired by the government. They even have a .gov domain:

fec.gov/

In other words, the final tally must pass through Baron von Rothschild before it goes into the history books. Funny how that works, huh?

Consession has happened nothing they can do about it

Uncomfortable? No. I'm not uncomfortable. I'm madder than I've been all election season. They try any jewing now and I will go to war.

Does that really matter, at this point? If you want, you could make an even better thread, and we can begin plotting from there.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/michigan-election-official-no-reason-believe-large-numbers-votes-will-found-change-trump-13000-vote-win/
archive.fo/DASAz
MICHIGAN IS DOING A RECOUNT!
sagefags are shills! REPORT THEM FOR DERAILING AND DISINFO!

you are sowing complacency and foolishness

Losing does have that effect on shitlibs like you.

Shit, I misread the vote totals. Michigan is not doing a recount unless one campaign asks for it.

I don't think they have any legit claim anyway

we know they rigged the system to the best of their ability, but our turnout was just too massive this time

if they make any fuss over this, then that's all it will be fuss, the cheaters and riggers don't have the support they used to, now that the official count is out people in military and government will not care to take their side because if they really wanted to commit to going against trump's legitimacy it would result in a civil war and they don't got the balls for that and they sure as would lose at this point

let them try, there's a shit ton of us who are itching for payback

By taking your focus off of important things such as this which is being censored on 4chan

What makes him a shitlib, user?

please look at the difference in votes and tell me if it is 2000 or below

It's being censored on cuckchan* because they don't allow any form of raiding anymore. You faggots need to gtfo.

Concern shill trying to push demoralization tactics since President Trump just won.

That article says there WONT be a recount you fucking kike piece of shitl liar.

Yeah I fucked up and thought the bottom was 2,277,373. Please disregard me as I said here:

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of people here are calling for Trump's assassination? She's not even on this side of the Atlantic, motherfucker. Report to the FBI/CIA/NSA and move on. That simple. Make sure other anons do it too, but it's impossible that they don't already know. That's a one-step process. This is something we need to stay vigilant for.

Yes. Go take a peek on cuckchan's Holla Forums.
Why make a duplicate? This thread already served it's purpose. We know there are 3 shills in this thread pushing for concern posting.
but
So what the fuck are you saying?
Also
Trump is getting 306. Let me know if Hillary gives a speech.

my bad sorry lad
I'm getting the fuck out of this thread now, too much jewry

absolutely impossible. If they did that at this point civil fucking war. Which is what we want anyway so there is no reason to be concerned… you fucking shill.

It says "banned from cuckchan" in that thread. But thanks for revealing you are from cuckchan. After all, why would you be so familiar with their rules & policies? You just fucked up, kike.

If this is a demoralization thread, why do I not feel demoralized?

It's called consensus cracking

reported

it's called sage

1) If this is the plan, why aren't they calling NH? That's .3% in favor of the cunt.

2) Why wouldn't they call AZ instead of something closer like PA or FL? AZ is almost 100k votes different at nearly 5% of the vote. Nobody is going to buy that swing.

I'm not discounting the idea, 9 is doable with the entire Clinton machine back there to work for it. We've also got Soros busing in rioters to cause a stink in cities, printing out signs etc. So I see how it COULD be a plan, but it doesn't all fit.

So far we've debunked two things.
So this entire thread is now only based on what might happen on December 5th?
I don't know if you heard the presidential victory speech given by Trump yesterday but a lot of people loved it. Stop buying the Soros propaganda.

Is that all you can say?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA BUMPLOCKED

SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Here. Have a bump OP. Oh wait. You can't. kek

Oy vey, you caught me! Good thing I filtered the thread as we already have two assassination megas, go kvetch in them.

Cuckchanners don't understand the various forms of subversion or shilling.

The election. Unlike you, I intend to stand by him all the way to inauguration day, rather than take my cap off, and call it a day.

reported

Took the mods long enough. See ya next thread when the shills remake it.

How mad are you right now? lmao

No.
Because apparently the subject's fine, but the only problem you have is that OP is a faggot.

That's something that's always stuck out to me. Why haven't they released the results for these three states? Especially after two days since the vote? If you go on to major media outlets they should have colored in these states, but the fact they haven't tells me they're up to something.

One more week and your lot will leave, hopefully.

It happens during every election. You would know that if you were older, you underage faggot.

Holy fuck. The ass hurt is off the charts. lmao

Come back with some new bantz user.
Try here >>>Holla Forums

I love it.

Jews are after your morals. they're after your anger. they're after your righteous anger. they're after your standards. they know it's coming… because brave anons out there are holding on. they're keeping their anger protected. they never stopped even when trump got the votes. they never believed the lies. they didn't believe it was over.

the kikes are against young white men specifically. the most dangerous and high energy. they want to demoralize them. they want to gaslight them. they want to have the narrative back.

there are unspoken anons out there, watching. they're watching for when the kikes slip up. they're holding on, despite seeing it all.

these anons believe the kikes will respond to nothing but violence and power. they never ever lose sight of preparing for the worst. they only keep pushing.

thankless anons…

Why am I not surprised…

Don't you anons think it's weird, even with the longer counting in California and New York, the God Emperor won a so big advantage right in the end? An advantage exactly in the state that is most vulnerable to Smartmatic voting machines?
Soros has his fingers on that company. That's a known fact.

What I mean is we should stay alert. There's the possibility Hillary's "staff", when realized losing was unavoidable, could have frauded the elections by inflating Trump's votes. It's possible they had it done so they could accuse him later of fraud and disqualify him from presidency.

Have your red suppositories ready, anons. Being at easy isn't an option if we're fighting globalism.

This is actually very possible. Trump acted TOO power hungry i.e. making strong statements/claim rigging before happening and acted like a liar i.e. trump university/denying sexist cases

acsfdxcfdsc

scafdscdsc

zsdede

fdfdvdfv

ererer

ewfewfdsfd

You know what, the easiest way for (((them))) to do is to tell these electors to consider their future political career. After, these electors are to serve (((them)))