What the FUCK did obama tell him, this is stressing me the hell out

what the FUCK did obama tell him, this is stressing me the hell out.

he looks like he just shit himself..

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DailyMail/status/796725787206578177
soundcloud.com/hot-man/massive-ep
archive.is/k6CdC#selection-77.0-77.31
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is using powerful meditation to prevent the (((kikes))) from penetrating his mind.

reported for "muh blackpill"
we don't need defeatism/D&C right now

"We are a puppet state of Israel and there's nothing you can do about it"

He doesn't look anything like that, but Obongo does look like he just laid a fucking egg

The amount of cocks OP sucks

I wish that was exactly what he said. Knowing Trump it would only spur him on to break free.

Trump seemed to have handled what he had to say about it well but the whole "this was supposed to be 15-20 minutes but ended up being 90 minutes" was a little weird. I'm just assuming Obama spent his whole time trying to pitch a bunch of nonsense at Trump and it was just really frustrating so he's not in the best mood after that.

It's also possible that Obama had something to say about who really owns the White House, for all we know the entire place is rigged with explosives ready to blow if Trump makes even 1 wrong move but who knows.

As of now any theories on what happened are about as legit as the "OMG ASSANGE IS KILL" spam.

Not in OP's photo anyway

Tell me more, Soros :^)

Thanks anons. OP is an fag.

Whoops.

:^)

Oh and watching Earnest speak right now is frustrating as hell. Earnest himself for once seems to actually be doing a good job but these fucking media kikes are doing nothing but ask OVER AND OVER AND OVER about "Does Obama still think Trump is unfit to lead???"

These fucking kikes need to be purged they are doing nothing but fishing for negative comments to write. So ridiculously obvious.

In order of mind blowing revelations he dropped on Trump.

1, Aliens are real, but they are not extraterrestrial. They are extra-dimensional, and our ancestors knew all about it, calling them demons. John Carpenter's 'Prince of Darkness' wasn't a movie, it was a Red Pill of what forces wait for man in the dark of the warp.

2, We have missing nuclear weapons, not unrecoverable ones from submarine and plane accidents. But actual, 'Yeap, someone has these megaton class devices and we have no clue fucking who and where.'

3, There is a cure for cancer. But it effectively makes people also immortal as it arrest aging and physical degradation over time. Therefore it is suppressed in the name of stopping endless population growth and human stagnation as immortality equals evolutionary dead end.

(checked)
I'm sure Trump realizes that the presidential run was the easiest part of his presidency. Being the President is fucking rough - they all go in looking like energetic, healthy young men and come out looking weathered and dispirited. Look at any president before and after presidency, they all age like 3x as much as they should've.

I wouldn't wanna be president.

Had me going until the last one, if such a thing existed then every single billionaire kike would be all doped up on it and wouldn't look like a melting sack of shit constantly

It really is interesting how closely related cancer, aging, and our regeneration/healing ability is. It's hard to affect one without also changing the others.

The death panels were real all along. But to control it, you have to compete with other presidential nominees from previous elections in a reality tv show called Trump vs. The World.

They even said the same about Washington. The pressure fucks you up.

Maybe Trump will now flip-flop his foreign policy after hearing what Obama told him. Russia and Assad could be our enemies again.

He told him about the satanist cabals and UFOs

Indeed. He's already old and propably won't settle for being inactive puppet in order to avoid stress. I hope he can handle it and makes it through.

I'm sure he can handle it, the only question is how much it's gonna take out of him.

Maybe Trump got a bunch of hunches confirmed. Maybe he's planning how he and the powers backing him will deal with the elites, and getting redpilled on other things he didn't already know
Stuff like this

I bet he's trying not to say

Obama ya fired!

you didn't even watch the fucking video

he laughed at some dumb joke obama made but looked worried as fuck the entire time which i haven't seen before

what the fuck did this nigger say to him

What do?

Trump might be a little tired from the last 5 days.

MAGA

OP is major fag. That's a smug Trump if I've ever seen one.

twitter.com/DailyMail/status/796725787206578177

I see the shills have started a new thread since the thread we already fucking had isn't taking their shit.

They sat him in a small, uncomfortable antique chair too low and small for his 6'4" frame and picked the worst camera angle possible.

The real story here is Obabo stuttering and stammering like someone just shot his dog right in front of him.

watch the video dumbass

he only chuckled at some joke

Trump is using body language to appear humble and nonthreatening during a sensitive time. Persuader in chief etc.

'3' is actually the opposite. Cells reproducing faster makes you more youthful, but the faster the reproduction the higher the probability of an error ie cancer.

It's a stream that ended within the last fifteen minutes and you posted no source material, what the fuck do you want?

It's the same look he had when Cruz snubbed him at the RNC and when he was watching the election results come in, it's just his serious face. Stop being retarded

I don't think they'll tell him number one until after the inauguration. My guess is it's footage from the grassy knoll like the old Bill Hicks bit and now he's wondering if he can get the FBI to arrest the whole CIA at once so he can MAGA.

(((user))) stop, your desperation is making me horny

That's because on Inauguration Day trump is going to tell them

YOU'RE FIRED

**cue The Apprentice music==

here

also who the fuck is that bust of to the left of him

It's Martin Luther King, Jr.

Third photo, second cunt from the left. She's breaking down into tears with the knowledge that Donald is going to undo everything Obama passed with executive orders and the days of their Mexican pets hopping the border unpunished are over. Do these people actually think they're the good guys? Do they actually like being peons of the globalists? Or are they just asshurt that muh first black President is being replaced with a FUCKING WHITE MALE?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Leftists just tend to have the worst genetics. It's as though they come from the line of people who never appreciated (or possessed) aesthetics.

O'Nigger sent the Churchill bust back to the UK, and put MLK in its place.

the audacity of this fucking monkey

Probably Trump is just taking it easy so that nothing happens that could delay January 20th
As soon as he is in office he will do Holla Forums shitposing the world

I was wondering where they scuttled off to.

Obama ramping up executive orders and grabbing unprecedented power as a president will make the next 4 years very salty as all that bullshit Obama started can now be used by Trump.

Kill yourself O.P.

Nobody is buying your defeatist bullshit.

Sage.

Obama was tripping over his words, what are you talking about shill OP?

I recall multiple studies that said (not all in the same study) that right wing men tend to be more physically fit and socially dominant, and right wing women tend to be more "traditionally" attractive which is just a nice way of saying attractive..

If the meeting was supposed to be ten minutes, but lasted ninety minutes, and Obama was stuttering like that the whole time, I think I'd look more pissed than Trump does.

Good, churchill was a jew puppet and MLK is second-best nog

I would fucking riot tbh

The pedos know they may go to jail. No more cheese pizza and pasta

Look kid if anything Trump looks fed up with the bullshit and I would be to… He knows who and what Obama is about and how much Obama fucking hates him.

In the end think of it this way, Trump is doing the meeting equivalent of smile and wave so the transition runs as smooth as possible.

that's a funny way to spell gallows

He doesn't look scared or submissive, he just looks like he knows he's got a hell of a lot of hard work in front of him.

Probably also jewish and genuinely thinks Trump will send her to the gas chamber.

He's just very very tired.

he was kidnapped and replaced with a clone

she's right

Thats how I read it, he didn't seem scared so much as he seemed serious, now is not the time to be smug, now is the time to get to work, he had his moment on Nov 8th now he needs to make sure he makes these next 4 years count so that he can get the full 8 and leave the country in a leftist proof bubble wrap for everything after that

But to do that he knows he has to play ball, and do the motions, Obama, pretty much what said

His face is cracking me up so hard, he knows his legacy is fucking done for, he'll go down as the president that just barely got us through the biggest crash since the Great Depression and killed Bin Laden (which he didn't even really do)

This, and also I am pretty sure they showed him footage of Ted Cruz's dad shooting JFK

MLK is a thug nigger

these are the people that had a saying on the fate of million of people

This too, he's probably not slept since election night, they were all up till the early hours of the morning, and the protests outside Trump Tower last night probably kept them on their toes all night

This is exactly what he's doing.

(heil'd)
I'd take a thug nigger over the yid-lover who sold Britain out any day.

I hope not. The bullshit is just beginning.

Obongo got some tiny ass legs

Have the memes gone too far …

if-if-if-if-if-if jew soap jew soap

Obummer must have told Trump all about his sex life with that transexual ape. I'd be bummed too if I had to hear that shit from obummer

Looks pretty smug to me, faggots.

is that CQ?

I must admit this did cross my mind.

When Trump mentioned the meeting taking way longer than expected he came off as kinda annoyed to me. I think he was just getting impatient with all the begging to not prosecute Hillary. Guarantee you that took up like half their time since if Hillary goes down Obama gets dragged into it for the same shit.

Did Trump tell Obama to cut it out with the organized riots?

Not bad, too bad one of the creators is a social justice warrior now

So, this is the "high" energy Trump? Looks pretty tamed in my view.

Onigger didn't even say anything different. It just took him 90 minutes to get out 10 minutes of words.

hi CTR
Still salty about not having a job on Monday, eh?

It's Dave Coulier.

They must have told him something intimidating i mean look at this shit!

my wife has a cock

Obama is a piece of shit who is trying to scare the ascended master. What do you expect? Obama knows these are his last few months so he wants to give the master a hard time. Praise KEK, we shall prevail.

You suck baby dicks, kike.

kek

He's tired as fuck from the past few days. Give him a break.

Checking my own Mason dubs. Not because i want to. But because no one else will.

Praise Kek indeed! But yeah, Oniggah knows he is done for, geuss he is relieved making him this "smug" and all that. Just trying to be the bigger nigger he is i suspect.

Though Trumps comment about "High Flying assets" maybe they did tell him something,

Memes have not gone far enough.

All these pedo's and other corrupts fucks are getting out and they know it.

You never know, at the end know Trump will be victorious.

This

No more ping-pong for the pedo's. OUT OUT OUT!!!

He's the reason Alannis Morrisette became queen of the harpies. "You Oughta Know" was written about him.

KEK

For a person who said "Obama is a disaster", "Hillary is a disaster" and now it's complimenting both of them… what a big change in just 2 days.

I don't know, m8. He change quite a bit in just a couple of days.

Dude's fucking exhausted AND he just got the inside scoop on how fucked things really are. If he stays like that then that'd be an issue but I don't think he will.

Obongo probably told trump about him being Osama BIn Laden

Hope he shares some of that juicy secretness with us, Who knows the Nazi bell and Hauenebau project is what he was refered to as those high flying assets.

he looks normal to me

sage for being a goon thread

He's gotta satisfy the higher ups (Masons and other cabals) a little before he is president. You can't just walk in as president elected thinking you can do whatever right away. Wait till he is president and his attitude will start changing.

top fucking jej

Looks like he is about to fuck shit up soon for the pizza boys.

Politics is a game kid you do have to play the smile and platitude game here and there,, he fucking won you blackpill shill he has no need to be anything other than gracious as the world is watching him..

"I hate to admit it, but Holla Forums was right"

Also Obama looks like he is in a daze. Dream-land right now for Obama.

I hope so. Not that I was expecting him to pull a gun on obongo, but man…

Calm your mantits, faggot.

At least Obama seems like hes not goong to be a total dick aout it.

ruin your rectum with that jew

Op you're a massive homosexual.
Doesn't look any way near what you're trying to spin, as you can see

My theory, for what it's worth.

Obama is not a true (((globalist))), and neither is Hillary. They realize they have to come back and live in the real world now that this is all done, and they're starting to realize that (((they))) don't care WHO lives or dies, so long as America burns, in fact, the more people that die when America burns, the better to install a Jewish ethnostate amongst the ashes and rubble. Therefore, either motivated by fear, guilt, or desperation, Obama and his ilk are starting to back down, realizing all of his rhetoric that he was spoonfed by the (((globalists))) took hold and is really threatening to set the country ablaze, and the ONLY person who can fix this is Trump. So, he's GOT to work with him, to save his own ass. He's still got a family, he's still got daughters. As slimy as he is, I don't think he wants to see them bix nooded, if nothing else.

That was a sensible post.. nice work

Sounds about right.

Shits about to go down and they will retreat to their bunkers as the world burns. This is the final act, what a shit play.

humility perhaps?
perhaps he doesn't feel too well about the volatility of a campaign?
such polarity has a tendency of destroying relationships.

the campaign is suddenly over.
now is time for successful relationships.
successful relationships is successful politics.

Not even man.

I thought that was verboten in libtard circles.

Not yet at least

They showed him the Kennedy film

that could very well be close to the truth, i'm pretty sure Obama is still a better guy than most shabbos goys before him or Hillary

he's still a dumb nigger, but that's less dangerous than a crafty goy or kike

I honestly don't see Trump getting assassinated.

hillary is an open borders, pro-white genocide bilderberg cunt. she's the real deal.

they'll try. you can count on that.

No doubt they will try but KEK won't allow it to be successful.

FUGGGGGG

Trump is not a politician and never really been in the Capitol before. He is having to learn about all the inner workings of DC for the very first time, without the benefit of having worked there before, on top of preparing to become president. It would be overwhelming for anyone not familiar with it. Give him a couple days to absorb it all. Once he has a chance to internalize it a bit, he will be stronger than ever. Look how he was after he internalized the primary victory. He will be just fine.

it helps that his secret service team is extremely loyal to him. it's just not another detail for them. they truly love the man.

Sorry, buddy. We got an extinction level event on the horizon. At least Russia has created bunkers for some of their civilians.

Nah, Hillary's a woman, riding on her husband's coattails, desperate to get a seat in the big house. She'll say and/or do anything to get elected, just like most weak-willed women. She's a bisexual or lesbian, for God's sake. She's only a globalist because she thought that would be her ticket to the top.

he wants to unite the country, instead of sending everyone to the incinerator. Seeking consolidation with the representatives of the liberals and showing restraint, discipline and humbleness will lead the way to reunification, then the nationalist revolution can really kick off. I envy you, burgers.

Hillary still hasn't suicided you?
ctr went rogue?

Yeah I noticed that too and find it funny and lucky no news site took it and ran with it.

Because to be honest he looked worried and upset about something. I have never seen the don make that face.

Extremely unprofessional behavior and totally disrespectful to Trump and the millions of Americans who voted for him.

At least we'll get the last laugh when Trump undoes Obama's entire presidency by overriding those improper executive orders.

All of their work is getting flushed down the shitter.

Seems like they both just wanted the media to fuck off.

But shes a long fun of Saul Alinsky and have direct connections with Soros and high profile kikes. Obama's education had Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Bernardine Dohrn, George Wiley, Frank Marshall Davis, Wade Rathke and George Soros, among others as part of his education.

It's because they ain't taking that Super Male Vitality stuff!

Indeed, all of those where responsible for Obamas education. Obama is a just a Communist Nigger.

Yes user, I'm sure the limp wristed, red diaper baby crackhead cocksucker puppet really put the fear of god into Trump. Yep, I bet old Don was shaking like a leaf after that meeting.
Dunce.

He loses his hair…

You think that matters to (((them?))) they're going to off her or let her die with the rest of the rabble, now that she doesn't have the reins of power. Same with Obama, only moreso, because he's a nigger and they're absolutely worthless to the Jews.

He looks exactly the same as he did on election night.

Dead fucking serious.

His parents lived to be 93 and 88 years old.

We have at the least 23 more years with trump before he returns to the cosmos.

We need a nintendo ad edit now.

Even if he looks tired, the fucking man just fought the entire world and won.

Give him a fucking break, the Emperor is at half energy, which is more than all of us can do.

GO HOME CTR

Because the bonga / clinton dynasty is over and so are their fat paychecks

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

My thoughts exactly.

where did you get that from?

This video is not available.
(((Sorry about that.)))

re-up in webm plox

Trump giving Obama leadership lessons on the way out the door.

(CHECKED)
agreed, shills pls go

communist jew-lover

Anons, remember that propaganda works both ways. For instance, has been passed around to imply Trump was smug the entire time while other screencaps are being used to imply that Trump received "the talk" and is now going to be a good goy. Don't go wild with speculation or you'll be demoralized for no valid reason.

Why does Barron always look so blank or tired, is there something wrong with him?

Who's your first-best?

He just looks tired and he's tired for obvious reasons.

I WONDER

Bewilderment. The kid is 10 and he's being paraded around in a suit in front of crowds that size as his father is about to become the most powerful man in the world. I remember playing Mario and drinking juice when I was 10.

They showed him the Zaprutter film.

Trump just spend all his time listening to a lecture and now he has to address the public. He said they were talking about unpleasant situations so these were probably plans on what to do in a crisis.
That's not the material that leaves you happy.

It was also like 2am, I mean shit, that's way past his bedtime.

Obama had a pizza party in the oval office with Trump.

Well shit I don't even know where to start, so whatever.

Trump looks extremely distraught, some heavy redpills/black pills were dropped on him. Free to speculate what it was.

He has a thousand yard stares, slow down the footage and look at it with no sounds, anything obama said during the press coverage was probably a muffled as he had been told some heavy shit.

Anyway, here is just a possible suggestion i'm going to drop

Other things of interest

Trump always drop slightly cryptic redpills, he did all the time during the rallies, and 3 weeks later we learned how big importance these few words meant.

Alternativly, bill hicks photo (though trump was never afraid to be assassinated, he knew that at rallies) but maybe footage of a guy with a knife staring at ivanka during the night, despite all security at trump tower (dunno if they live there)

Or cia slipping lord barron lsd at the winning, media reported about "barron looking weird" in omnious tone.

and

Who the fuck knows, anyway, yes its a big responsibility becoming president yada yada, but my instinct is Trump was told some extremely disturbing thing, his whole body signals it

Anyway always choose hope, we have kek with us and we will win and prevail against all odds!

It's clear that the NWO is not as strong as they like to pretend, if they really ruled the world they wouldnt have so much trouble controlling us, and there wouldnt be an internet, we will cuck them in the end.

the scary thing is that I could picture something that morbid taking place, this time around, couldn't Trump just say FUCK YOU, though?

Granted, I'm always going to be 100% skeptical because the jew hunter in me can't look past his connections… but with the support he has, with the existence of the internet… killing him will bring about the literal reincarnation of Hitler. I think they need him alive if he's going to shake things up, otherwise, he'll be replaced by someone who flat out calls Washington the pedophile murderers they are.

I think Trump was subtly saying Obama talked too much.

mp4

he is deep in thought on how to keep his election promise and make anime real

tired is the wrong word. he's just bored as fuck.

Is this worried? Is it bored? Get outta my house so I can start draining and cleaning!

I wonder who could be behind this post

Thanks pal

OP's Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/hot-man/massive-ep

WHAT A MOTLEY FUCKING CREW

seriously, looks almost like a menagerie or the ottoman sultan's harem. I thought it was called the White House, anywho.

Reported.

Firing Squad?

Massively underrated kek.

OP BTFO

The pic related is probably the highlight.

Obama told him about the space Nazis' imminent invasion.

Between 0:09-0:13 after he was done saying "after we talked about.." Trump face looks grim but also he said something under his breath

Call Putin.
Get some serious shit Together.

Trump is literally going to fire them all. Josh Earnest was butthurt as fuck answering qerstions this morning. Trump is cleaning house.

THERE WILL BE NO TRACE OF AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHEN TRUMP IS INAUGURATED

he said

Mr Trump,
whatever you do
do it

BBBBBBBBB
BB BBB
BB BB
BBBBBBBBB
BBB BB
BBB BB
BBB BBB
BBBBBBBBB

IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII
IIIII

GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
GG
GG
GG GGGGG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GG GG
GGGGGGGG

LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLL
LLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLL

YYY YYY
YYY YYY
YYY YYY
YYYY YYYY
YYYYYYYY
YYYY
YYYY
YYYY
YYYY

Exactly. This is how a kid responds to losing a sports game.

he had some of Sleepy Doc's warm herbal tea before the election hours

She needs lighting coming out of her hands and a lazer out of her mouth

Ya it's just the angle. No faith lost here

so they are all going to lose their jobs
the nice luxury lifestyle is over

do they get some kind of goverment pension

He's got 20+ cameras pointed at his face. If you've seen him on talk shows you know he looks a bit nervous like that sometimes. It's only human.

Same pose with the hands and everything.

you clearly haven't read the art of the deal. His typical day involves taking 100+ phone calls, and TCOB like a boss. i feel like being president will be a step down in tasks required of him(i mean, look how much work obongo does)

He's already been replaced by an actor who didn't have time to perfect every mannerism.

People are going to try harder than they did with Obama at least. Liberals are so unused to people actually committing wrong think they can't fucking handle it if someone says something "wrong." Republicans will just be kinda mad and walk away. I'll actually be afraid for him on inauguration day, that's the most likely time for it to happen. This is coming from a huge libtard

I agree, then, Obama is a politician. The DON is bored.

I've always had the sneaking suspicion that the Secret Service detail that sits on POTUS 24/7 isn't necessarily a protection detail, but a hit squad. Say the wrong thing, break character, give t he wrong speech… BAM! JFK.

I'd be nervous too around a feral monkey who has enabled gangs and cults of pedophiles to run rampant across our nation.

Nervousness is human.

The folks who invented the heart attack gun over 40 years ago need to blow up the white house to get rid of Trump. Uhh, no. They don't kill him because as it turns out, when you kill someone, usually the vacuum they leave behind is filled by someone more extreme.

Never knew Barron is only 10 years old. Figured he was 13 or something.

This is what you get for freeing the slaves, you bearded fuck.

That came out of left field. Cool movie, though.

Think about this.

You've been a private citizen your entire life. Made billions of dollars, fucked hundreds of the most beautiful women in the world, and basically just bawssed your way through life.

You decide to run for president, cause why the fuck not, and you spend your last 17 months relating to simple but good hearted blue collar people.

You actually win, and two days later the process of inheriting the most divided and most powerful country in the world with the most powerful military on earth and the ability to wipe out the entire worlds population with 2500 nuclear weapons begins.

With ZERO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE

Just think about that. And then look at Trump. And then think about how you would feel.

I'm actually surprised he's as composed as he is.

I have no doubt he will do what he says, and I have no doubt he will surround himself with talented and experienced people to help him do it. He is being as dignified and humble as he can be.

Movie, or documentary user?

That's all I saw. He doesn't respect the guy, he abhors everything BO and his administration stands for, but they have to sit there and pretend to get along for the sake of appearances.

That press conference is pre-planned and scripted from beginning to end. He sat there with politeness while King Nigger prattled on and all the little presstitutes snapped their photos, while he was fighting back the urge to kick him in the mouth and hit him with a folding chair WWE style.

He doesn't want to be there but has to be, its only right that Obama invited him to the white house and for him to accept. They don't get along, they don't like each other or agree on anything, this pic is him zoning out much like we all do when we are somewhere doing shit we don't want to do he just going through the motions like king nigger. I'm sure he didn't want to invite Trump over but he has to play by the rules lest he actually be exposed while still president

This.
Trump despises Obama and he was IMO disgusted by this nogs slobbering all over the press and him watching up close.

Cells have telomeres that shorten each time a cell reproduces. It's a biological planned obsolescence. The more cells divide, the less "healthy" they become. They begin to divide less often as the telomeres shorten. Eventually, the biological process needs of the organism exceed the capabilities of the body's cells and rate of cell growth. Death by old age.

One thing. Aliens can be both malevolent and benevolent. They called them demons cause malevolent ones worked hard into making Earth their personal energy farm. Benevolent aliens are now working with us to overthrow that. To name one: Kek.

If true, then no wonder he looks pissed. trump is very particular about how his time is spent to the point that he hates to waste time when sleeping. He's screaming and raging internally with all the cameras watching.

You shouldn't speak on matters you aren't certain of. Hillary is at least a part of a literal witches cabal of the most powerful women in the world - look into the Korean situation. Because they are women they are naturally subservient to men and thus are only puppets of a larger scenario of which is the final zeitgeist so to speak. You were only raised in the dark

Someone with photoshop and video skills needs to make that immediately.

I imagine there's a lot of black mail, threats, promises, etc a president gets from the many leeches and goons hiding under Americas floorboards. It was interesting to see how it weighed on Obama in his first year or two as president. Should be interesting to see how trump handles it and I'd say it will be one of the tells on how confident and prepared he is to deal with the massive shit hole that is our governing elect.

This video really doesn't say anything more than "I'm stressed out and tired and don't like obama" and that's at the very worst.

There is only a very small chance that over the next 4 years someone won't be able to coax that phrase out of him while he's on presidential business. Now when that happens, it'll be gold.

Trump listened to Obama for an hour.

How would you look?

When the rape gangs start can I call dibs on the ginger in the second pic?

Trumps body language is saying: "I'd rather be anywhere but near this nigger. Fuck how are we going to get out the smell from this place?"

This reporter, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
"the meeting between the president and mr. Obama" all of my keks

I believe that look is called being in a room with liars.

Part of me agrees. Sometimes I think Obama is saying to himself- "make America great? Well I could fucking do that too pal, it ain't rocket science. But I'm just a goddamn pawn and now you will be too."

"Israel did 9/11"
"I know that, you stupid ape. Why do you think I ran for president in the first place?"
He looks pissed off because Obama wasted his valuable time. He's got more important things to do.

Obama's too much of a marxist drinking the koolaid.
He'd Make America …a banana republic, if it weren't for the jews

That's the funny part of it all, intelligence has no way of confirming what he does and doesn't know, hence the scrambling.

The meme magick that has led to this point makes it very hard for me to believe he's a plant. In that sense, they're scrambling because they don't know if he's about to hang them or pardon them.

I agree with you about Obama to an extent although he's still a corrupt smug and dumb nigger who loves Islam and thought as long as he echoed the teleprompter then he'd go down in history as something other than a failure and a traitor.

Hillary on the other hand is practically the definition of globalist. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing and loves it. The only thing is to note however is that she's more of an arm of globalism and certainly not the body of the beast nor is she really calling the shots that much either (and when she does it usually blows up in her face).

karl marx

Black karl marx

I would have used Churchill bust as a doorstop to the bathroom, that guy was a criminal and a jewish puppet.

Proves the threat Trump is to the elites. 2017 will be glorious the opposite of 1917 in Russia.

hahaha even the reporter subconsciously understands that obama is an illegitimate weakling…..his mind defaults to calling Trump president!

Sieg Heil

anons you know why the season 3 have been canceled, right ?

"Michelle has a penis"

Yeah pretty sure that was it. Trump said it could have even gone on much longer (implying he had to humor Obama to get him to finally shut his mouth)

I can't think of any reason why Trump would have wanted to waste any time in there so it was certainly Obama holding him up. Also Earnest at the press conference said that 'Obama had a lot more time on his schedule' or something of that sort which further backs this.

I can't wait for King Nigger to be out of the picture.

It was probably just a freudian slip, they didn't spend an obscene amount of time together. That said, I'm sure Obama spent that long just so he could play the know-it-all and try to play confidence games with Trump, who probably didn't give a shit knowing that he was going to erase his legacy in two months.

He was also a fucking coward
mp4 related

Well that is going in the trash. Wtf would Nixon say about that?

Just wanted to point out the massive amounts of subtle shilling going on in some of these posts. Rev up those filters guys.

Obama shook his hand, patted him on the back and said, "If you fuck this up, (((they))) will kill you."

Nah imagine getting a short rundown on all the shit going on around the world that the govt knows about and the CIA/FBI shit no one ever hears about. That would pucker your asshole too

Like what? Trump isn't President until January 20th. All he has to do is pack his shit and start moving it into the White House.

Agreed, there. I can't imagine suddenly being given the knowledge of the President. It probably feels like Neo finding out he's "The One".

Appoint a cabinet, for one.

Hell, if it were me, I'd just be studying.

I found the term "high flying assets" particularly interesting. Ayyyys?

that's the first time I've ever seen Obama sitting with his legs open

ever

what did Trump tell him to make his testosterone levels rise so suddenly

Yep, it's not the time to be offensive.

That could have been just a Trumpism for some of the higher better more optimistic things going on. They alluded to some seriousness. I'm willing to bet Obama tried to intimidate Trump with some serious shit and because Trump is out of his element it shook him up a little bit. Who knows though?

If Trump has been told something disturbing, then we'll detect a somber mood on him over the next 2-3 days.

those pictures were staged, specifically the one with Valerie Jarret on the pillar. they're definitely butthurt but it looks more like virtue signaling.

Keep your readiness level up. We need to be ready for anything

shill detected:

Most divided? How about countries actually experiencing civil war right now? And I'm not even going to tell you how wrong you are on that zero political experience line.

Implying Trump's asshole got puckered

Yeah, no. You need to go back to huffpo or wapo or wherever the fuck you came from or at the very least lurk moar instead of the not so subtle well poisoning.

KEK
This magnificent bastard did on purpose

I meant to say the most divided it's ever been since probably the civil rights movement

Trumps asshole looked puckered to me.

Trump is certainly out of his element, as any incumbent President is the first time the power transition becomes real.

Im not well poisoning you fuck, look at my other posts. Nothing but utmost faith in the guys abilities and the future. Quit being paranoid

I suspect autism

which might be a quality instead of a hindrance depending on how shit plays out.

Do you work for the media or something?

OP is shit, but it was worth coming into this bait thread to insult the cunt - because user's photo of Trump's undiluted glee is giving me an erection. Look at him. Trump is the fucking boss in that room, and King Nigger knows it.

Trump's genuinely delighted, soaking up Obongo's discomfort and humiliation. I heard a few snippets from the press junket over the radio, and Trump was already subtly putting down King Nigger in front of the press lackeys.

What's with old Bi-, I mean, "Alex Jones"?

ALEX JONES REALLY IS BILL HICKS
archive.is/k6CdC#selection-77.0-77.31

Like the Pretorian Guard in Roman times.

Führer agrees. They will get purged.

HEIL HITLER

This much is true, but aliens have to be differentiated from true occult entities like demons. It's a very confusing topic.

Not really. Is it within our universe but alien to our native planet? Then it's an alien. Did the entity come from another dimension/phase/spectrum? Then it's a demon, ghost, or phenomena at the very least.

He went through the fire with us. For us. You knock him down, he gets back up.

For the American people he's an Andrew Jackson, a soft Caeser, or a Furher with a conscience.

He defines the American people as law abiding citizens. He's a race realist, but he's not a white nationalist. And he doesn't want anything all that cruel for anyone.

He just knows he's got a lot of enemies.

He somehow put Cruz in the position of having to phone bank for him for a photo op. It was a total humiliation, but it was bloodless, and serves stability. That's the sort of benign retribution he visits on legit political enemies. Hardly Machivelli or Hitler.

But for people who actually endanger him or his family… This is a man who will have a plan and see all the angles. He is highly future oriented and is smarter than anyone who's opposed him so far.

It's been said a few times that Trump treats his security detail pretty well. I'll bet that he even tips them.

I watched the body language of the agents surrounding him at one of the final rallies. They're trained to mask their emotions, but there were plenty of signs they were very pleased to be there. And they were aggressively protective of him.

Trump is very good at delegating responsibility. Being the CEO of 30+ companies could also be ruinously stressful, if you didn't know how to meta-manage.

I think Trump's approach to the office will save him from the worst of it.

Get the fuck off Holla Forums and back to 4cuck/plebbit