How come college grad whites and some college/non-college whites in the US are so divided?

How come college grad whites and some college/non-college whites in the US are so divided?

Although Trump (58% VS 37%) won the white vote by a similar margin as Romney (59% VS 39%), the gap between college grad whites and some college/non-college whites seems to be bigger than ever. Both groups seemed to be strongly aligned with each other throughout the Reagan, (first) Bush and Clinton administrations, but the divide became noticeably bigger during the years of the (second) Bush administration.

Romney performed much better among both groups in 2012, but this election has shown the biggest gap in decades. While McCain had a gap of 4% with college grad whites, Romney won that group by 14%. This election, however, Trump fell back to McCain's 4%, but he really pulled through with some college/non-college whites: from McCain's margin of 20%, to Romney's margin of 25%, Trump won this category by 39%(!), which is the biggest margin in decades.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Why did this happen? Were college grads whites afraid Trump was going to deport their beaner nannies, maids and gardeners? Do too many of them live in mostly-white gated community bubbles? Does the illusion of "stability" draw them to the Democratic Party? Or does college simply turn white people into communists?

Because college is a brainwashing institution

Unfortuantly "College Grads + " includes people who take worthless grad school degrees in African basket weaving studies. I would like to see it broken down with STEM. Even though Silicon valley is pozzed, most STEM people don't think that way.

College simply turns people into communists. That's about it. It's not like people are shipping off to college and using the time to read books and study the humanities…

While brainwashing is a factor, the biggest one is status quo

College educated whites have been hurt less by the economic stagnation and in a few cases have prospered. They're unlikely to throw that away on a chance things could get better, unlike the non college educated white for whom things are already pretty shitty and they didn't have a lot to lose

College = marxist indoctrination centers.

Recent college grads have been hurt big by the economy, fortunately their education prepares them to deal with that reality, the reality of their "white privilege" and the horrible KKK that runs the country.

Colleges these days are liberal institutions run by liberals for liberals and liberal amounts of liberal loanmonies that specialize in liberal "thought" & "arts"

t. college studentwho got in with scholarships, effectively NEETbucks when you know what to do with it and aren't a dumbass

Maybe in your area, STEM where I am is all fucking non whites and then autistic gamer atheist fat asses. Granted, comparing engineering, physics, computer science, etc. is a stretch… but I can't make it clear enough that some of the most uncompromising, arrogant, ignorant people have been those holding degrees in fields you'd expect some intelligence to come out. In reality, I guess it's about rote memorization and whatnot.

I honestly can't think of ever meeting anyone in my department who even considered climate change to be a farce. Same with genetic engineering, it's like, Monsanto is at my school monthly, and all the morons see their HQ in Hawaii or whatever and think about how cool it'd be to work for them there. So, I hate this meme that STEM is pure and its the liberal arts that suck. Go talk to a philosophy major, and then an astrophysics major, and then come back to me with who you'd rather have running your country. Knowing how to do equations that were given to you isn't exactly profound.

Same here, that shit is a normalfag-tier joke. Sciences got completely pozzed in colleges but the liberal sharts are more vocal and take all the notice. Reclaiming science comes way before destroying the completely illusionary libshit.

As a whole, they're better off compared to non college educated whites though, I suspect it's certainly part of it

The whole system is broken as fuck

Communism

The Communist Jews run most of the colleges now, and OY VEY FILTHY GOYIM HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT PROTECTED RIGHTS or we'll sick our nigger/faggot/shitskin hoarde to harass/harm you.

Wtf you did you think the reason was?

Because the collegefags have been indoctrinated with Marxist beliefs.
Trade workers have seen with their own eyes how diversity destroys productivity and recognize that Marxism only takes food off their table.

STEM vs Liberal Arts.

Because colleges make fuckloads through Federal Student Loans, brainwash the students to the most lefty positions as possible to elect the most leftist people as possible. The more government pushes for free education through private institutions the more they charge and the more raises the institution put on themselves.

Get government out, actually have better education for a better deal with pricing so different schools can compete will drive quality up.

Geology isn't, because all our money comes from oil companies.

Universities have become leftist indoctrination daycares for spoiled adult babies instead of centers of higher learning. It's fairly obvious why people who haven't gone to those places are more likely to be right wing

Because the only ""white"" that can get into college are actually jews and spics?

I'm fucking serious.
IIRC asian make up over 50% of the students, niggers, injuns whatever, gets quotas to 20%, leaving only 30% of white students.
Out of those 30% are jewish. The rest are a mix of non-jews 1% kids (so 30%), that leaves you with 40% of jocks on sport scholarships and middle class white that can get there with study scholarship or take gigantic loans.

What about jewish fracking interests?

College grad with a STEM degree here In IT, which I deeply regret. College is an absolute joke from top to bottom. Not only do you get hit with leftist propaganda in a lot of your pre-req humanities, but the actual classes in the major are dumbed down. I graduated and felt like I was unqualified for any serious job. The skills gap exists, yet colleges act completely oblivious to it. Most professors could not give any less of a shit about actually teaching and imparting knowledge. One of my last professors was a retired project manager who worked for the government and it showed, big time. The guy 'taught' with so little energy that most of the class fell asleep halfway into the lecture.

Social status. College educated whites are very concerned with how their social status is perceived especially women. The media has successfully depicted the average Trump supporter of being low social status.

Greater economic security and greater trust in institutions. College educated whites have greater economic security than working class whites and these are people that don't want to rock the boat. Some of them believe they're on the same team as the elites but their economic security is tentative.

I was raised in the Deep South in the heart of upper class country club Republican territory. There's loads of people here that think they're part of the club and didn't get the memo they were cast out decades ago and are now despised. They live in delusion that Anglos still run America. These are people that voted for Cruz or Rubio in the primary after Jeb dropped out. Most of them came around to Trump at the end reluctantly.

^THIS. Cucked as shit. Which is why!!! we have work to do. Must counter the Marxist garbage with double the data force now.

Indiana stem fag here, you are not alone. I know a few (even though they are dwindling more and more these days).

Age.

Older people do not have college degrees. People did not go to college 30 years ago.

The "educated" vote is the youth vote.

Large corporations also act as brainwashing centers. Every one I have worked for required some form of diversity training. At best, they told you other people's culture was more important than yours. At worst, they had mandatory yearly (white) privilege training.

People in the 100-120 IQ range seem to have great difficulty separating information from indoctrination. They represent a large portion of the oh-so-smart liberals. They are more intelligent than the majority of people, but that only feeds their ego and makes them stubborn towards picking up new information. Education and corporatism imparts the destructive liberal doctrine on them, and they get locked into it with constant reinforcement from the media.

this actually means fuckall bc it assumes that US Political Parties are "ideological" when they're not; they're opportunistic. In Europe this might actually tell you something since they actually have ideological parties (ie. labor, christian democrat, etc)

well, you're right about one thing: college apparently is worthless.

protip: its humanities, social science, natural science… there is no such thing as a "STEM degree" or "liberal arts degree"

BioPhysics major from Tennessee (did schooling in Cali) here, and you're absolutely correct. Actually, it was my education that made me realise that it takes more than 'muh STEM' to unpozz the system.
The greatest thinkers like Isaac Newton always combined a knowledge of philosophy and theology with their maths and sciences, but that gets ignored today.
Still though, STEM is less pozzed than Gender Studies, as (especially in CompSci) it's 90%+ male

Many shiftless turds go to college because they want to avoid working, have no clue what to do with their life, or are easily talked into following the crowd. Any person who fits into one of these categories is ripe for indoctrination.