Trump removes anti-Muslim immigration text from his website

Should we be worried? Is he just like the others?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1p8D0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/673993417429524480
web.archive.org/web/20161108025754/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
web.archive.org/web/20161109040733/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is currently in "heal the divide" bullshitting mode. I'm not worried yet.

He's worded it better if you ask me as it's more general and easily applied.

He wants to introduce vetting and outright bans on regions vetting can't happen in.

This thread again? CTR is actually this pathetic.

Fair enough. I'm just a bit worried, guess I'm playing on the media's fearmongering.

They're doing this and

Check the contract he put out
where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”"

Yes, you should closely watch what Trump does now that he's confirmed president. He has already backslid on illegal immigration. The first part of the fight is done. The next part is making sure he's held accountable for his campaign promises, and keeping them in mind for the next election if he doesn't follow through.

I thought he went back on this during the second debate when the mud shitizen asked a question about her group specifically.

Trump was never our savior.

I have a big fear that Trump is going to get caught up in the "forgive and forget" and given in to bipartisanship and slid deep into the center.

I'll wait and see if I am proven wrong but as it stands he is being very nice to all the traitors and cucks and is giving them exactly what they want

It pairs up with the media trying to push the time for healing. Undermining any momentum seems to be the name of (((their))) game.

It's more likely that he's come to realise the diversity of the muslim issue.
How some muslim groups can be made useful or sufficiently tame and those need to be encouraged so they can replace the sunni.

You should expect Trump to flake. That's not concern trolling, that's being pragmatic. For us, this was never about getting a hero from the established system to fix all problems. This was about forcing the public narrative in a certain direction. The work has just begun.

So we shouldn't question the questionable things he does? Shouldn't we hold him accountable? I realize it's a bit early but I'm not trying to troll or anything, just genuinely confused.

tbh, I don't think that anything changes, I mean I hope he'll be von Doom, but probably not, and yet, all the libretard butthurt made it worth it

Kukukuk

Now begins Operation Mountain Troll.

Behold Trumps Ultimate Move.

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

Don't pretend to worry, Schlomo. Of course he has to be formal and appealing on the podium while accepting presidency.

I wonder how long you will continue to apologize for Trump as he continues to go soft on everything.

True, if anything the butthurt of the libtards will last years.

No he doesn't.
He's won it, he should be gloating in this fucking loser's faces while telling them of the change that's about to go on.

We need to push Don personally. Send him letters, send him emails, tell him to double down on everything he's said or he gets impeached. Remember, we memed him in, we can meme him out.

He isn't a retard like you, user. He doesn't have a death wish.

Don't mind him. You always get that sort of bluepill true believer types around US elections. What's important now is not being disappointed or losing momentum if Trump flakes, keep watching him like hawks, support and amplify the good things he does, and keep working our magic in general.

I'm not sure how he'll handle this. A blanket ban on immigration from countries that the US is currently using military force in might make sense. He might make the goalposts for immigration so high that it's not possible for low-iq, poorly educated people to immigrate, no matter where their country of origin.

I'm not worried though, it's been 2 days and he's not in power until the 20th of January.

Sunni vs Shia wooptie fucking do. Fuck both of them, the good ones don't even immigrate they stay back home.

This.
Trump has a MANDATE. We will not tolerate anything less than DRAINING THE SWAMP and all that it entails.

Has to frame himself as a peacemaker offering an olive branch.
Expect him to change the ban to "unvetted individuals coming from known conflict zones", i.e. Syrian mudslimes.

Yeah that's kinda what he did.

Think of it this way. If Trump doesn't organize deportations, then RWDS will. Everyone can agree, even the Mexicans and muslims, that Trump taking the reigns on that task is preferable to being on the wrong side of RWDS

Not fooling anyone moshi

Really wondering when will CTR close.

He must have one if he's not going to even keep to his word. Remember, we want the wall built, the spics out, the Mudslimes out, and everything else he's been saying. If he doesn't stick to his word, he needs to go. And this prcuck shit does not help achieve any of that.

You're still going back.

Ok then

Your stupid fucking OP doesn't even have a source faggot.

I've read his 100 day plan and I'm satisfied he intends to keep most of his election promises. It seems like Shillary will be let off the hook to help Trump keep civil order. She isn't that important anyway. The congressional term limits will do a lot to keep people like her out of politics.

Keep it up, it worked so well in the past right?

They said they would stay all nov

Question whatever you want but undermining support for trump now is stupid, is just what shills have been trying the whole time, didn't work for a reason

Retard detected. Do you want a republican presidency to be a success that makes America great again. Or do you just want it marred by civil disorder and lynchings?

Actually don't answer.

He removed this months ago, where have you been?
He changed it to all countries that have terrorism, so it includes MORE countries

Israel is suffering from terrorism all the time oy vey :-)

He changed the Muslim ban to "extreme vetting" months ago

CTR is literally illiterate

pathetic shill, thanks for keeping us awake

archive.is/1p8D0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/673993417429524480

That's not months ago.

It's more complex than that.

I don't think you understand what extreme veting means

web.archive.org/web/20161108025754/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

web.archive.org/web/20161109040733/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Can Trump do anything about the Jews total control of the financial system? Can he do anything about the subversion being pumped out in the educational system and entertainment media? Will he revert feminism? Can he actually start to segregate society on racial lines?

Trump can't make America great again, because that's not in the president's power. We've all gone along and played ball here to get him elected, but now it's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee. Trump is a victory, but a pretty tiny one all considering. He's not a messiah.

Now is not the time to sit back and rest on our laurels, just hoping that things will magically work itself out. It's good that people are skeptical and try to keep tabs on him here.

Didn't you watch the debates? They said specifically in the second one Trump pivoted away from the Muslim ban to extreme vetting.

That old December 2015 page still existing doesn't mean he still supported it. It's more likely he dropped the link to it from the main page and didn't bother to delete the page. Maybe after he won someone reminded him to delete it.

That concern trolling again. How many threads are you going to make? It's the 5th thread in less than 24 hours on that specific topic. I should have made screencaps to document the concern trolling.

It was already explained to you that a few months ago Trump decided there wasn't going to be a religion test for individual immigrants – too complicated I guess – and instead there was going to make a black list of muslim countries. You're like 4 months late.

Reported.

Explain how it is a bad idea to be on our guard and push further?

It worked for the scum on the left. They push for more everytime they win. We do the same, we will win too.

What you think, he went from calling Hillary a criminal and promising to arrest her to one of Americas best senators in less then a 24 hour period?

That's not what I said nigger. The explanation was already posted in the four previous threads. You didn't see any of them? These threads look like concerted concern trolling.

Why are you saging a anchored thread, the mods obviously work for Trump?

do you really think that's genuine?

Why wouldn't it be? He is the president and has a republican controlled house there is literally no reason not to arrest her. Unless he was lying the entire time of course

it wasn't locked when I first opened it in a new tab

Stop being retarded, he's not technically the president yet. He will be in 70 days. He will probably name a new FBI director first.

What a waste of perfectly good ballast.

Much better.

Whether it was or not is besides the point.We are sick and tired of playing nice in politics. Being polite with bad people is no virtue,

and I'm suppose to be the retard

There's the possibility of keeping Comey temporarily but with a new Attorney General. I don't like it but maybe finding the right FBI director could be complicated. I don't know.

He'll have to change his tone to get thinks going and consolidate power.

Unfortunately, Putin doesn't have a House and Senate to worry about it.

I'd rather have a sly politician who can push toward building a wall than a guy screaming about it 24/7

First thing you need to do is get him to pardon Assange. It's rude that the poor fucker is barely rating a mention given how instrumental he was in getting Trump elected.

Well reddit, I'd rather have the fucking wall so I can impale your subversive head on it.

Whatever you say cuckboy.

My dubs have proved the truth of my statement, now, Get back to the >>>/gaschamber/

confirmed for autism

Kek

Confirmed for a shill, now fuck off CTR